Haircut

Story Info
Haircut leads to first time sex.
2.2k words
4.08
227.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cincy29
cincy29
7 Followers

One day, when I was 18 years old and a senior in high school, I went to get my haircut. The barber shop I usually frequented was very busy and I did not want to wait. I went to another place in the same shopping center, the kind of "unisex" national chain place that is more like a factory than anything else. It may be unisex, but I was the only male over the age of 8 needing a haircut that day.

I was the only person waiting, which was a good sign. The woman who called my name was an absolute babe: a redhead with a huge bust who was wearing a rather low-cut sweater. She leaned down to scratch my name of the list, and all I could do was stare! She stayed there a little longer than she needed to, and I was instantly hard. In fact, I could feel my cock straining against the fabric of my jeans and pressing into my side of the counter. She asked for me to follow her back the sink and was wiggling her ass as she walked. She was wearing a pair of tight and low-cut jeans, and her sweater did not go all the way to her waistband, exposing part of a tattoo in the small of her back. Man, she was hot!

I sat in the seat as she washed my hair. Normally, I close my eyes but not this time! She was leaning over me, and it was all I could do to resist the urge reach up and grab one of her ample tits. After a while, I could make out the outline of a nipple straining through the fabric of her sweater. She was really thoroughly washing my hair, giving me a great massage, and one that seemed more sensual than any I had ever received.

I wanted nothing more than to relieve the ache in my cock and my balls, which were ready to burst! She led me to the chair where she was going to cut my hair. Once again, I got a great look at her hot ass. She offered her hand to help me up in the chair, which of course I did not need, but her touch was electric. She draped the cloth over me, once again giving me a great cleavage shot. As she cut my hair, I could tell that she was standing closer to me than usual.

This gave me an idea. I took my hands out of my lap and let one slip down the outside of the chair, but still underneath the cloth. I reached around and could feel her thigh. Her eyes lit up in a big smile, and after a few moments her nipples were really, really hard! I could see them outlined under her sweater as I gazed at the mirror. Finally, she finished cutting my hair, taking great care to rub her hand over the back of my neck to sweep away any remaining hair. My cock was already dripping, and I feared that there would be a wet spot there when I got up. It was easy to see the big log, but no wet spot.

She rung me up at the cash register, and coyly licked her lips as she handed me my change. She also quickly ran her left hand over her tit and pinched her nipple while she was bent down. I saw that she had written on the receipt "I close up tonight at 9:00. Be there. Ronnie."

Well, it was now 7:00. I had told my parents that I was going to the library after my haircut. The library closed at 9:00, but it was not unheard of for my friends and I to go to Taco Bell after the library, so it would be 10:00 before they missed me. By then, my Dad would be passed out on the couch and my Mom would be asleep. I swear- she was part-Amish with her early-riser habits. The only real problem would be my little sister. She, too, was headed to the library with her friends, although she visited the library about as often as a vegetarian visits, well, Taco Bell. If she was, in fact, there, she would probably find out that I did not leave with my friends.

I really did need to visit a library, if only to get my mind off things for the next couple hours. Fortunately, my town has a small college that has a decent library. I could just go there. Trouble is, I had no idea where anything was: the last time I was there, my mom was in college and I was in 4th grade. I thought going there would be a good way to kill time.

The place was absolutely crawling with beautiful women, mostly co-eds dressed casually for some report-writing. There seemed to be more socializing than studying. I could not take my eyes off the many gorgeous specimens of femininity there, many of whom were wearing extremely short shorts and skimpy tops. The air-conditioned library was giving many of them extremely hard nipples that were easily seen through the fabric of their tank tops or sport bras. I was even more ready to explode!

Finally, I drove around for one agonizing hour before returning to the salon. It was now 9:00, and I walked up to the door of the salon. The lights were already off. I knocked, and knocked again, but no sign of Ronnie. I drove around the back of the shopping center, and found the name of the salon stenciled on a heavy brown door. The door was open a crack. I let myself in.

"Ronnie?" I called out.

"Who is it?" I heard a yell.

"Michael!" I yelled back.

"I'm in the break room, honey!"

"Where is that?"

"Just come around the corner."

The door closed behind me, I stepped in, danced around some boxes, and went around the corner to see Ronnie sitting on the table in the break room, with her feet dangling over the edge. I said hi, and she said to come in. I stood in front of her, my cock hard and my heart pounding. I had little experience so far, having done everything but "all the way" a few times.

"Did you have a good time today?" she asked. I told her that I did. She asked me if there was anything I wanted to do. I did not say a word. She asked me if I had wanted to squeeze her boobs. I said yes. She asked me if I wanted to kiss her. I said yes.

With that, she grabbed me by the neck, and bent me down to kiss her passionately. She began to nibble and lick my ears, then I started doing the same to her. She then reached down and started undoing my pants. She freed my cock from my pants, and boxers, and began to stroke it. She could feel the precum already coated on the outside of my cock, and stopped stroking me. She told me to switch places with her. I got on the table, and she knelt down in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down my underside.

She squeezed my balls a bit, and told me she could tell I was about to explode. She told me that she really enjoyed how my precum tasted. She put my cock back in her mouth and began to slide my cock further down her throat. She bobbed up and down on my cock until I began shooting my cum down her throat.

She stood up to kiss me deeply, and I could taste my cum on her tongue and in her mouth. After all that, I was still rock hard, and she knew it. When I could, I tried massaging the back of her neck and also reached down to feel her boobs. She reached up to remove her v-neck sweater. Just as I thought: she was not wearing a bra! She licked me clean, then began to suck on my balls, first one, then the other, all the while stroking me. After a few minutes, she put me back in her mouth again, and began licking my rock-hard cock. She started sucking on my head, twirling her tongue around it, and then sucking some more. Ronnie then took me in all the way, and began bobbing her head up and down even more intensely that the first time, before I came again in her mouth.

Topless, she stood up in front of me, and I reached to take one of her massive—probably DD—tits in my mouth, but she pulled away from me. She stripped her pants off, and I learned two more things about her: she did not wear panties that day, and her cunt was shaved bald. She asked me to trade places again. I just took my pants off, leaving my shirt on for some reason. I kissed her passionately again, and could still taste my own jizz in her mouth.

I began to fondle her boobs, tweaking her nipples, and pinching them, which made her moan out in pleasure. Finally, I took her right nipple in my mouth, then her left one. I bit on her left nipple, and that made her squeal. I reached a hand down to her shaved and dripping pussy, and could instantly feel her wetness. Actually, I could smell her musky aroma from the moment she removed her pants.

I slid a finger, then two, then three inside of her pussy, and slid them in and out. She was so darn wet, it was like putting my fingers in melted butter! I removed my fingers, and licked them off. I told her how yummy she tasted, and knelt down in front of her, coming face to face with her dripping cunt and throbbing, swollen clit.

My tongue pressed against her clit, and she began to moan. I licked up and down on her clit, then flicked it with my tongue for a while, the swirled my tongue over it in circles. I stopped that, and slide my tongue inside her hole, and tasted so much of her juice, I had to swallow. I could tell that her pussy was tighter than ever, so I went back to bathing her clit with my tongue. By this time, she was yelling out, moaning in pleasure, and even squealing a few times. I sucked on her clit, even took it between my teeth, then put one finger in her pussy. Immediately, her cunt muscles squeezed my finger, and she clenched the side of the table, and then released in a huge climactic frenzy. I pulled my mouth off her pussy, and could feel her cunt muscles loosening their throbbing hold on my finger.

"That… was… awesome!" she panted after she caught her breath.

I stood up, and she took a look at my hard cock. She was trying to breathe normally again, but she looked at me, and said, "I want this inside of my pussy!"

She told me to lie down on the floor, and she straddled me, stroking my cock. I was amazed at her unbridled display of sexuality, as she had my dick in her hands for the third time in less than an hour.

"Do you want that in you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do!"

"Then ride me!" I yelled. "Sit on my dick and bounce on me until you cum!" I knew I would have plenty of staying power by now.

She slid onto my dick and began bouncing up and down, her tits heaving. She leaned over, and I took one in my mouth, and bit on her nipple. She really liked that, and I kept it going until I needed to breathe.

She sat back up and began rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she rode me.

"You are amazing!" I exclaimed.

"I just love to fuck!" she replied.

"You're a fucking whore!" I yelled.

She panted, "Yes I am, and I am proud of it!"

"Well, fuck me, you slut!" I yelled. "Fuck me fast, fuck me hard, fuck me till you can't take it no more!" This only served to turn her on even more, and she was clawing her tits and leaving fingernail marks on them.. Finally, she squeezed her cunt muscles around me, and grunted out in pleasure, squeezing more man-juice from my balls. When I finished spasming, she got off of me.

"Looks like someone has a pussy that needs to be cleaned off," I said, and knelt down in front of her. She spread my legs to allow me access. I slid my tongue in, and got a nice mouthful of our juices, then went up to kiss her. She eagerly accepted my mouthful of our juices blended together.

Finally, I stood up, and she told me to hang on. Still naked, she walked over to get her purse, and wrote her address on a piece of paper. "I have the day off tomorrow, so meet me after school," she said.

"How do you know I am in school even?" I asked.

"I knew you before you walked in. You'll find out more tomorrow."

cincy29
cincy29
7 Followers