Haitian Men Like Strap-ons, Too

Story Info
Black woman surprises her man with strap-on.
1k words
3.44
34.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Ashley Yonkers. I stand six feet six inches tall, with a rather voluptuous body, big tits, wide hips and a huge, plump ass. My skin is dark brown and my head is shaved. I'm not going to lie. I'm just a plain black woman who weighs exactly two hundred and sixty pounds. I'm not ashamed of it. It's a fact of life for me. No more and no less. My height and size have helped me a great deal when I played high school and college sports. In the dating game, they're a hindrance rather than an asset. Gals like me have a hard time finding guys interested in them. However, I got needs too. Sexual needs. Lots of people think big men and big women sit around feeling sorry for themselves. I sure don't. I like to get down and have fun any way that I can. This right here is my story of killing time during a particularly boring period of my life.

Right now, I'm having some fun with my favorite guy, Louis Smith. He's a stocky black guy from the city of Brockton. At five feet ten inches tall, he weighs two hundred and forty pounds. Like me, he's a chubby, dark-skinned black college student. An ordinary guy who happens to be chubby. We're not what most people consider to be beautiful. We both attend Brockton Community College. He plays varsity basketball for the school and I play varsity softball. Louis is sitting down on a chair in his apartment on the South Side. I'm sucking his long and thick black cock and licking his balls like there's no tomorrow. Louis grunts as I work my magic on him. He loves getting his cock sucked. I like his dick. It's seven inches long, kind of thick and also uncut. I like uncircumcised dicks. That's the way Mother Nature made men and she seldom makes mistakes.

While sucking on Louis cock, I slid one of my thick fingers into his rather tight asshole. He didn't protest. I could tell that he kind of liked it. Lots of black guys like having their assholes played with. They don't like to admit it. Yet they're not shy about asking a sister to try taking it up the butt. What gives? I thrust two fingers into Louis asshole while sucking his big cock. He groaned in pleasure and begged me for more. When I was done with him, he came like never before. I drank all of his manly seed without spilling a single drop. Yeah, most men don't like to admit it but they get a lot of pleasure from being anally penetrated. I like Louis and I know what he likes, even if he can't bring himself to say it. I fetch my big strap-on and get ready to take my guy for a ride. When I come back, Louis looked stunned. He asked me what I was going to do with the strap-on dildo. I smile and ask him to guess. A little light goes off on his dim head. Now he gets it! Louis eyes widen in shock and he tries to flee. Oh, no! He's not getting away from me that easily.

As Louis tries to make a run for it, he trips on his own pants. I dart after him and seize him. I tackle him to the floor, putting my years of varsity wrestling experience to good use. Louis struggles but I hold him down. I'm a lot stronger than he is. I look into his eyes and tell him that I'm going to fuck him in the ass. Whether he likes it or not. He shakes his head and begs me to let him go. I say hell no. I'm going to fuck him. It's going to happen. He might as well relax and enjoy it. I stare into his eyes and watch him become resigned to his fate. I smile. Everything's going according to plan. His ass is mine!

Slowly, I spread Louis Smith's legs and press my dildo against his asshole. I really wish he would relax and enjoy this. I've been aching to fuck a guy in the ass for a long time. I first developed this fetish when I watched a video bought by a guy my sister Beatrice was dating. He was really into it but she thought it was weird. Guys letting chicks screw them in the ass with a strap-on dildo doesn't seem like a kosher thing to most black men and black women in my hometown. Most of them consider their assholes to be off-limits. Personally, I don't know what the fuss is about. I've had anal sex before. It was okay. It can feel really good when done right, let me tell you that. That's what Louis Smith is about to find out on this very night.

I ease the dildo into Louis Smith's asshole. He grunts as my dildo pops into his ass. I reach for his cock and begin stroking it while thrusting the dildo into his ass. The dildo's harness rubs against my clit, sending little waves of pleasure deep inside my pussy. I'm turned on like you would not believe. At long last, my fantasy is coming true. I'm fucking a black man in the ass with my strap-on dildo. As I fuck Louis Smith in the ass, I notice his cock hardening and thickening in my grasp. In spite of himself, he's turned on by all this. I smile at him tenderly. I knew he would enjoy this. Most guys would, whether they admit it or not. I gently squeeze Louis Smith's balls and watch as he suddenly screams. He's cumming. I stroke his cock and balls furiously until he gives it up. When he cums, I lean over and drink his seed. I like the way he smells and tastes. Slowly, I squeeze the dildo out of his ass. Louis Smith has a big smile on his face. He enjoyed himself, just like I knew he would. Men and women can have lots of fun if they allow inhibitions to simply fall. I ask Louis if he liked his surprise. He says hell yes, and demands an encore. I don't know about you but I'm game!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers