Hand Job Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
She needed more than just hand jobs.
1.1k words
4.22
104.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read “Hand Job Honeymoon” before you read Part2.

Wednesday morning, Toni awakened, slipped out of bed, and went into the bathroom to relieve her bladder. As she eased back into bed, she saw Rick’s cock, almost fully erect, lying on his belly. Carefully and quietly so as not to disturb him, she began to closely examine her husband’s manhood. The head was dark red, almost purple, with a V-shaped cleft pointing toward the opening. A rounded ridge (a vein? she wondered) extended from the ridge of the head, disappearing into his sack. The sack relaxed to reveal the shape of two balls.

She smelled the musky scent of his crotch as she lightly touched his erection. She jerked her hand away when Rick moaned and twitched his cock. “Please don’t stop,” he whispered.

Toni began rhythmically stroking his penis which swelled to its full size and began the throbbing that signaled an all too quick release. She felt a strong urge to be penetrated, but, once again, Rick’s climax erupted before she could fulfill her desire.


Without showing her disappointment, Toni hugged Rick for a few minutes.

As she showered, Toni determined to satisfy her need to lose her virginity. She told Rick that she was going shopping and suggested that he spend the day in the casino.

As Toni walked along the Las Vegas Strip, she remembered that the Crazy Girl Club had a sex shop next door. She figured that she could find a book or at least get some ideas about solving their problem. Feeling a little nervous, she entered the shop. A soft, sexy, feminine voice asked, “May I help you?”

Toni turned and was greeted by a tall, dark-haired, woman wearing a skimpy bra, which barely covered her nipples, and thong panties that might as well have not been on at all.

Taking a deep breath, Toni explained her dilemma.

“We have just what you need. How big is his cock?’

“About six inches long and (making a circle with her thumb and middle finger) about this big around.”

The clerk led Toni to a display labeled “Strap-Ons.” She opened a box and pulled out a “Natural Penis Extender” and handed it to Toni. “Satisfies both you and hubby. He puts the special condom on his cock and pushes his cock into the hole right here. Then he straps it on and he’s ready to rock and roll. He gets enough movement to feel good to him, and when he cums, he can keep on going as long as you want him to. The condom is washable and reusable and we sell extras. Any questions?”

“It looks too big for comfort,” Toni commented.

“If you’re a virgin, it may be a little uncomfortable at first, but use this lube and you’ll do great. The pain and blood of ‘popping a cherry’ are mostly porn fantasies.”

Toni paid for her purchase, thanked the clerk for her help, and returned directly to the hotel. She wandered through the casino looking for Rick. Soon she spied him at a blackjack table. She eased up to him and whispered, “Come to the room in thirty minutes.”

Toni was wet with anticipation by the time she entered their room. She undressed and then opened her purchase. She carefully examined new toy. It looked much like Rick’s penis, only slightly larger around and about two inches longer. The shaft was flesh colored and the head was a realistic reddish-purple. The condom was soft but rigid enough to slip over a soft cock if necessary, and just the size of Rick’s six-incher.

As Toni lay on the bed, she began to rub the toy as she had rubbed Rick. One hand slipped between her thighs and felt the damp labia and swollen clitoris. She squeezed her thighs together and pressed her hand against her pubic bone. She contracted and released her pelvic muscles as she arched her back to increase the pressure of her hand. Just as the feeling was approaching its erotic peak, the door opened and she heard Rick’s voice.

“Toni?”

“I’m in the bedroom,” she replied as she pulled the covers over her, concealing both her excitement and the new toy, “waiting for you.”

Sensing her urgency, Rick stripped his clothes off and slid under the covers. In a breathy voice that revealed her desire, Toni said, “I’m ready to go all the way, and I want to do it right now.”

“But what if I…?”

She stifled the question with a kiss. “It doesn’t matter. Just let me show you what I’ve got for us.” She threw back the sheets, straddled Rick’s thighs, and brought her surprise out of hiding, placing it upright on his abdomen. “This will take care of both of us. I’ll show you how.”

Toni lubed Rick’s erection, slipped the special condom on it, lubed the condom, and then pushed the extender firmly into place. She rolled off him, velcroed the contraption tightly, lay on her back, pulled her spread knees to her chest, and said, “Let’s do it.”

Rick approached her hesitantly. She squirted lube on the phallus and scooted her butt up to meet the object of her desire. His first clumsy attempt at entry missed the mark, so Toni guided his second attempt directly to the opening of her eager virgin pussy.

“Push gently, not too hard.” As Rick pushed, she guided the dildo to the exact place of her desire. “OK, a little deeper. Careful. That’s it. Ohhhhhh! Good, baby! Now fuck me. Good. Not too fast. Mmmmmmm! Yes. Wonderful!”

“Babe, I’m….”

“Let it cum! Enjoy!”

As Rick’s body jerked in orgasmic spasms, he pumped the tool vigorously and deeply Moaning with pleasure, Toni pressed and pulled her clit in rhythm with Rick’s thrusts. His pounding continued as Toni’s fingers applied ever more vigorous massage to her pleasure spot.

“Ohhhhhhhh! Love! I can’t take any more!” she exclaimed. “Pull it out and make me cum with your hand.”

“I’ll do something better than that.” He pulled out, turned around, straddled her chest, put his face between her thighs, and began to lick and suck Toni’s engorged clit and labia. The plastic penis hung in Toni’s face. She ripped the velcro loose, freed his genitals from their confinement, and took his flaccid member into her mouth. The salty-sour taste of cum and lube caused a brief gag reflex, but she persisted.

His oral ministrations were exciting Toni more and more. As she humped and squeezed his face, grunting with pleasure, his cock began a revival and soon expanded to its full length and girth. In a single swift motion, Toni slipped from under Rick, rolled him to his back, and impaled her cunt with his manhood.

The sudden penetration and pressure of her clit on his pubic hair and bone jarred her into an orgasm of unprecedented power. Her entire being contracted and spasamed uncontrollably, almost painfully. Her shouts filled the room with a frightful noise. For the first time ever, Rick ejaculated into his wife’s love canal.

They lay in each other’s arms for a long time, physically and emotionally exhausted.