Hand Job Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Nancy and Brandi experiment with a new technique.
5k words
4.6
61.7k
15

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 07/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

Chapter 5: The Experiment

The two young women strode into the bar, arm in arm, and every head in the room swiveled to watch them.

The brunette was tall and slender, statuesque, with a long brown pony tail, bouncing jauntily behind her skull. The blonde was short and plump, pear shaped, but with a carnality that none could fail to perceive. They had their arms about each others' waists, squirming their bodies against each other with an undeniable sexuality.

They walked up to the bar and seated themselves upon a pair of adjacent stools. The brunette ordered two Cosmos. They giggled and cuddled as the bartender mixed their drinks, cooing and laughing with each other. Everyone else in the bar watched in anticipation, wondering what would happen next.

The drinks arrived, pink perfection strained out into the matching conical martini glasses. The blonde and the brunette lifted their glasses, stared into each other's eyes, and clinked them together. They took one sip each, then set their glasses aside, and continued to lock gazes, preparing to lock lips as well. The spectators in the room held their collective breath, sensing the palpable passion between the two.

Their mouths approached, slowly, hesitatingly, lips parted and glistening. They approached, retreated, glanced and danced, and approached each other again. They brushed their lips lightly against each other, lightly flicked tongues and looked sideways into each other's eyes. They put their arms around each other's shoulders, they giggled, and then they finally, lovingly, planted their lips together in a long, loud, loving, slurping smooch.

Then their arms were around each others' shoulders and waists, constantly moving and caressing each other through the tactile fabric of their tops. Their hips were undulating as their groins sought to gain contact with each other across the short gap between their bar stools. Their moist, glistening lips brushed and glanced against each other, and their tongues jousted. The smacking sounds of their saliva and the suction of their mouths echoed through the charged atmosphere of the bar. They were the best drama to entertain the room in months.

Raymond, a stockbroker, was sitting several stools down the bar from the Sapphic pair. He stared unabashed at their lewd lesbian osculating. His mouth was open, his drink on its coaster, forgotten. His cock was as stiff as a number nine re-bar in his pants. On the other end of the bar, sitting transfixed on his stool, was a lawyer named Lenny. Lenny shifted uneasily on his bar stool, trying to ease the pressure of his turgid member in his Dockers. Each stool of the bar contained a male patron who was hot and bothered by the unabashed sexuality of these two wanton wenches, smooching and caressing in plain view of the rest of the customers.

The brunette placed both of her hands on the blonde's boobs, blatantly massaged them and kneaded them, and clamped her mouth on her friend's neck, nibbling at her jugular and nipping at her shoulder blade. The blonde threw her head back and reveled in the sensual attention. After a few minutes, the blonde leaned forward and snaked her tongue into the brunette's ear, tracing it around the folds and rivulets of the lobe and the caverns of the ear canal. The brunette squirmed with pleasure, her shapely bosom heaving with passion. The men of the room loosened their ties and wiped their brows with their bar napkins.

All eyes were on the horny, rutting pair of squirming, cuddling, gnawing, gnashing women, wondering where this was heading. Just when they thought they could take no more, the women pulled back from each other and hopped off their bar stools. The walked in opposite directions down the length of the bar. The blonde walked up to Raymond, the stockbroker, grabbed him by his necktie, and whispered in his ear.

"I'll give you a hand job for twenty dollars," she said, and stared into his eyes. Raymond didn't talk, didn't negotiate, didn't even think. He popped up off his bar stool like a jack-in-the-box and followed the short, plump blonde toward the ladies' room.

Meanwhile, the brunette had approached Lenny the lawyer on the other end of the bar. His erection was close to piercing a hole in the fly of his Dockers. She leaned close and licked his ear, and whispered, "I'll give you a hand job for twenty dollars." Lenny followed her in a trance to the men's room.

All of this activity was occurring in a bar called Bombay's. It was near the airport, and was always crowded with businessmen. Nancy, the short plump blonde, and Brandi, the tall slender brunette, had never worked here before, but they had checked it out a few days earlier. They figured that it would be a good place to expand their hand job trade. They both had regular Friday and Saturday night bars to work, but they wanted to expand their business to Thursday nights as well. Bombay's was known for its busy businessman trade on Thursdays. They had arrived a few hours before the crowd, and hung "out of order" signs on one stall each in the men's and ladies' rooms, to reserve them for performing hand jobs. Then they left and had a light meal at a nearby diner, waiting to make their entrance after the bar had filled up with the evening's patrons.

The lesbian act was just their ploy to get their potential clientele worked up into a churning frenzy. They weren't really lesbians, although Brandi, the brunette, had had a few girl-on-girl experiences in the past. The only purpose of the face sucking and hugging was to drum up business and get the men needful for the hand jobs that they intended to sell. It worked like a charm!

Nancy took Raymond into the ladies' room and sat him down on the lid of the toilet in the "out of order" stall after unbuckling his trousers and lowering them to his ankles. She kneeled down on the tile floor in front of him and unbuttoned her cotton blouse, peeling it open. She opened the front clasp of her bra and pushed it aside as well, exposing her small, conical breasts. She pulled Raymond's already-swelling cock into her cleavage, and pressed her boobies against it with her hands, rising and falling from her knees to tenderly stroke him against her soft milky white tit-flesh.

"I love your cock, Raymond," Nancy said to him, in her sultriest voice. She knew well the power of a woman's voice over a man's libido. "I can't wait to feel you cum all over my boobs. I'm not letting you leave this stall until I have a huge load of your pearly white cum all over my titties." She bounced up and down, up and down, as her creamy, pillowy boobs caressed and engulfed his throbbing cock. Raymond stared at her fingers and boobs as they engulfed his turgid member, teasing it and stroking it to perfection.

Nancy leaned back, letting Raymond's cock pop out of her cleavage. She held its base in her left hand, and traced the tip of her right index finger all over its tip; she slid the smooth pad of her digit all over the cock head, the shaft, the sensitive triangle below the head, and all over his straining manhood. She traced out complex stimulating patterns all over his cock, confusing and dazzling his mind, which could never predict where her finger would go next. He had no idea that she was merely tracing the alphabet on his cock head, a simple trick that none of her customers ever figured out.

Next, Nancy pressed Raymond's cock up against his belly, and bent her head down toward his scrotum. She pressed her tongue directly to the middle of his wrinkled sack, forcing his balls to separate. She flicked it back and forth with quick short strokes, like a hummingbird sucking nectar from a flower. She slowly worked her tongue, flicking sideways all the while, upwards. Up his scrotum, up to the bottom of his shaft, and up along his urethral ridge, all the way, eventually, to the sensitive frenulum, the tiny triangle where the bottom of his cock head joins the shaft, the holy grail of sensitivity on the male organ. Nancy knew her penile anatomy. She had studied it well. She flicked her talented tongue on this magic male button for several moments. Raymond went crazy. Meanwhile, her hands were roaming all over his shaft, his scrotum, and the sensitive "taint" between his balls and his asshole. She maintained this triple threat while Raymond's juices boiled and approached critical mass.

Finally, Nancy decided that Raymond had had enough entertainment, and prepared to finish him off. She leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, just barely engulfing the sensitive rim. She mashed her tongue into his pee-slit. She made two simple O-rings out of the thumb and forefinger of each of her hands, and wrapped them around his cock, at the middle of his shaft. She slid the O of her left hand downward, toward the root of his cock, mashing it into his pubic hair. She slid the O of her right hand upward, toward his flaring cock head, until it met her sucking lips on his head. Then she reversed direction with both hands, until both Os met again in the middle of his throbbing purple shaft. She continued this action, up and down, and down and up, all the while sucking his head and slurping his slit until Raymond lost all control and panted and wheezed like a man possessed. Nancy carefully watched his nostrils, and the veins in his neck, wanting to know the precise moment when his orgasm was imminent. When the time had arrived, she took her mouth from his cock head and spoke to him.

"Come for me now, Raymond. Now. I want your cum on my boobies, Raymond, give it to me!" She increased the speed of her double O-ring stroking, and extended its length to include his sensitive cock head rim. Her eyes staring into his eyes, he could withhold his jism no more, and launched a long, white rope of cum directly onto Nancy's bare milky white bosom. Spurt after spurt, he soaked her tits with his seed, while Nancy's hands never slowed or let up. She milked him until his balls were dry and her chest was drenched.

Raymond's eyes crossed and uncrossed. He held his breath, and then gasped and wheezed. He'd never had such an orgasm before! He stared at Nancy in amazement.

"That was the greatest hand job I've ever had! You're quite good, for a lesbian!"

"Oh, I'm not really a lesbian," said Nancy. "That was just marketing. I'm a business major, after all."

"Well, whatever you are, thanks for the hand job! It was worth much more than twenty dollars." Raymond reached in his pocket and handed her another twenty as a tip.

"Thank you," said Nancy, as she wiped up her chest with some toilet paper. "Tell all your friends." Nancy didn't like asking for more than twenty dollars for a hand job, but she had no problem accepting tips from a satisfied customer.

But there was no need for Raymond to tell his friends. After Nancy and Brandi's performance on the bar stools, the men were lined up in a long queue outside the ladies' room and the men's room, waiting their turns for their own fabulous hand jobs. As soon as Raymond left, another horny man, cock straining at his fly, came in to take his place.

Meanwhile, Brandi had taken Lenny, the lawyer, into the last stall of the men's room. Brandi wasn't quite the hand job maven that Nancy was, but she wasn't bad. And she was cute, which counted for a lot with some of the guys. She didn't like sitting or squatting; she liked performing her hand jobs standing up. She pushed Lenny up against the wall and unbuckled his belt and his Dockers herself, letting them fall to the tiled floor.

"I'm going to stroke your cock, Lenny," she said to him, in her sluttiest possible voice. "I'm going to stroke it and yank it until you cum all over this stall. What do you think of that, Lenny?" Lenny could only nod, and gurgle in his throat. Brandi was leaning into him, her boobies pressed up against his chest, her mouth in his ear. She had both her hands under his genitals, one holding his cock from underneath, the other cupping his balls. She gently jiggled them both. "I'm going to play with this package of yours until you cum gallons, Lenny." Like Nancy, Brandi knew that the sexiest word you can say to a man is his own name.

Brandi kneaded and massaged Lenny's cock and balls until he was as long and hard as a tree trunk. Then she put both of her soft hands on his shaft, one above and one below, with her fingers interlaced. Her hands engulfed him like a soft pussy, and began a long, slow stroking motion. In and out, stroking from his head to his base, she stimulated the length of his cock, jacking the smooth skin up and down, and twirling on the sensitive head of his engorged tool. It wasn't long before Lenny lost control and launched a long rope of semen into Brandi's cupped hands.

Brandi held onto Lenny's cock as he went through the inevitable phases of orgasm: freezing up, spasming uncontrollably, calming down, and finally exhaling. She caught his giant load of semen in her hand. She lifted her cupped palm to her mouth and slurped up the pool of pearly white spooge with her tongue. She did this partly because it excited the customer, but also because it made her feel good. She sometimes got a hollow, empty feeling in the pit of her being, and a little bit of semen helped it to go away.

"Thanks, Brandi! That was fabulous!" said Lenny. Like Raymond, he gave Brandi another twenty dollar bill as a tip. These businessmen pay much better than college students, thought Brandi. She decided to make a point of coming back here often.

Lenny left the stall, and the next man in the queue took his place. Brandi asked his name as he handed her his twenty. Then she grabbed for his belt buckle.

Back in the ladies' room, Nancy was just starting in on her third man of the night. He was a short accountant named Michael, and he had a long, thin cock. He was in from out of town to visit a client, and had a long, boring audit ahead of him. A nice hand job was just what he needed to put him in a good mood. Nancy sensed that he was a shy, quiet fellow, and she needed to take the lead.

"Michael," she told him. "I think I know what you need. You need the double reverse twist. It's my most powerful hand job, but I think you are man enough to handle it."

Michael's eyes popped nearly out of his head. "Really? You think I can take it? Okay, Nancy, let me have it!"

Nancy unbuttoned Michael's shirt and licked his nipples. She had found that accountants have lots of buried passion, and often it comes to rest in their nipples. As she licked and nibbled them, they became rock hard. Ah ha, she thought, I was right! As she gently bit down on his nips, Michael moaned deep in his throat and threw his head back. Meanwhile, she massaged his cock until it was as long and hard as a telephone pole. Then kneeled down and rocked back on her heels, looking his raging hard-on in the eye. She grasped it in both fists; one near the top, one near the base. She twisted her top hand clockwise, and her bottom hand counter-clockwise, as far as they would go. Then she rotated them each in the opposite directions. And then she reversed, again and again and again. Michael trembled and shook, approaching nirvana.

As Nancy continued the famous double reverse twist on Michael's long slender cock, she suddenly felt an odd, but familiar, feeling in the pit of her being. It was the old hollowness, the emptiness, that often plagued her; the same feeling that Brandi was suffering from. A lonely, empty feeling, down in her gut, that she sometimes felt. She hated this feeling! It made her feel alone in the world, and as if she was lacking something, but she didn't know what. Fortunately, she was kneeling, and was able to squeeze her thighs together, tightly, which sometimes strangled the feeling into submission. But not this time; squeeze as she might, it wouldn't go away.

Meanwhile, Michael was approaching the point of inevitability. He was about to blow a giant load of sperm. Nancy knew that swallowing sperm sometimes made the hollow feeling go back to sleep. If she swallowed too much, though, she would get sick, so she had to use this tonic judiciously. She leaned forward, her lips inches from Michael's glowing purple cock head.

"Are you ready to cum for me, Michael?" she asked him, looking up into his glazed eyes. Michael nodded frantically, unable to speak. "Give it to me Michael; give me your big creamy load!" She wrapped her lips around his cock head, and sucked for all she was worth as she twisted with maximum torque on his pulsing shaft. Michael crossed the threshold and spurted jolt after jolt of thick white semen into Nancy's waiting mouth. Nancy swallowed all that she could, letting the excess run down onto her pale white boobies. Michael shot and shot and shot, and Nancy swallowed and swallowed, hoping that the therapeutic effects of the magical man-milk would send the hollow feeling in her gut back to sleep.

Michael came out of his orgasm-induced trance, and looked at Nancy with deep appreciation as he pulled up his trousers and buckled up. Like the other customers, he gave her a tip, even though he'd already paid her the requisite twenty dollars in advance.

"You are really good, Nancy, really good," he said. "And I don't just mean physically. You really make a guy feel good about himself! You are a treasure. Where can I find you on other nights?"

Nancy gave him a small flyer from her purse, listing her usual hand job venues: Carl's dive bar in the manufacturing district on Fridays, O'Malley's yuppie bar in Campustown on Saturday nights, and "by appointment" on other days of the week. It didn't mention her catcher's mitt sessions out of her apartment; she kept that as an open secret for her college student clients. She thought briefly that she might need to add Bombay's on Thursday nights to her flyer. So far, this evening had been a great success!

The night continued in the same manner until closing time. Nancy and Brandi were both busy the entire evening, barely taking breaks until the bartenders called last call and everyone had to go home. When they stopped at the all-night diner nearby to get a snack and count their profits, they were amazed at the cash that they had collected. Traveling businessmen are much better tippers, they found, than college students or recent graduates or downtown tradesmen. Non-stop hand jobs and 100% tips, especially after their little lesbian performance, made for a very good bottom line.

"What do you think, Nancy; should we make this a regular Thursday night gig?" asked Brandi.

"I think so," said Nancy. "It's just good business. New market, new clientele, big tippers. I like it." Then she winced, her face showing pain.

"What's wrong, girl?" asked Brandi, seeing the pain on Nancy's face.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just this hollow, empty feeling that I get sometime."

"Yeah, I get that too, sometimes," Brandi said. She looked sad. As a matter of fact, she was feeling it now too. A deep void, deep and black in the pit of her being. It was very unpleasant.

"Brandi," said Nancy. "You said once that when you get this feeling, sometimes you fight it by having sex with girls. Is that for real?"

"Yeah, it is. Sometimes it helps. Toys help sometimes, too, but having someone to fight it along with you can make a big difference."

"I think I'd like to try that sometime," said Nancy. "Would you show me how to do it?"

"I've got it too, Nancy," said Brandi. "In fact, I've got it pretty bad tonight. Let's take the bus back to my place and I'll show you. Maybe we can help each other to fight it."

They took the bus back to the campus area, to Brandi's small apartment. Brandi lived alone, as did Nancy, but she had a nicer apartment and newer furniture. Brandi wasn't as poor as Nancy was. They went inside and kicked off their shoes and loosened their clothing. Brandi cracked open a bottle of beer for each of them.

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers
12