Handjob

Story Info
A handjob taken to extremes.
780 words
4.12
96.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me. She had me bound, gagged, blindfolded, naked, and secured to the bed. She was administering to me the most exquisite handjob.

"C'mon, Baby. Let's see it," she said as she stroked me. "Let's see it. Hot cum. Hot white cum jetting out your prick. C'mon, Baby. Let's see it. I want it. You know I want it. Let's see it. Let me see you spurt. Hot cum running down your prick, running down my hand. C'mon, Baby, I'll lick you clean. C'mon."

It was a game, of course. To see how long I could hold out. I got better at holding out. She got better at making me cum.

After a minute of dry stroking, she changed tactics.

"Oh, Baby. Is Mommy being too hard on you? Oh, Baby. Let me make you feel better."

She lubed my dick.

"A little oil? Gently, gently. That's better. Oh, I love your prick. You feel so good. I want you. So hot. I love it when you cum. I love it. I love it when you shudder and shake a spew hot cum. C'mon Baby, do it. Do it for me. Hot jets. C'mon."

Slowly she stroked me. Fucking was against the rules. Sucking was against the rules. I had to be had with her handjob. Whatever else she did, talking dirty, watching her do herself, watching porn, tying me to the bed, was legit. My job was to hold out.

"Oh, Baby, you're getting so red in the face. Your head's so swollen. It looks like you're gonna burst. Don't lose your head. Calm down. A soothing bath, would that cool you off? Would that calm you down?"

She started to wash me. Soap. Warm water. She stroked me. She ran her tongue along my body as she stroked. From my groin, across my navel, across me stomach; she kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples; she bit my neck. I lost it. I pumped, once, twice, three times, four. Hot, white cum.

"Oh, Baby. That's okay." She sounded disappointed.

She finished washing me. I expected she would let me go. I couldn't wait to dive on her muff, lick her breasts, finger her, fuck her.

"Oh, Baby. Look at this." She twirled and twiddled my limp dick. "What am I going to do? You shot your load, and I'm left here, hot and bothered, and no one to help me out."

I felt her roll away from me. I felt rhythmic shaking in the bed. She was doing herself. In a minute, I felt someone, or something, climb onto the bed. I was wild to see who it was. I wanted to shout out, but she had me, bound, gagged, blindfolded and naked.

Sounds of kissing and sucking, soft moans, smells of sex, the desperate pumping of intercourse. Who was it? Man: big dick, handsome, rock hard. Woman: strap-on, soft tits. Either strangely quiet. I ached to see. I was bone hard.

She began her climax. Heavy, irregular breathing. Moans. Gasps. Grunting, holding out against the inevitable. Shouts. Cries. And then the release; the release again and again.

Two bodies crashed to the bed. One brushed against me.

"Oh, man," she said. "That was great. Just what the doctor ordered. What a gusher. Are you okay?" she asked her partner. "And look who is up."

Someone grabbed my dick. Someone held a fragrant finger under my nose. I felt tits in my face. And I felt someone sucking me.

"Oh, he'll like that," I heard her say.

If she's talking, who's sucking?

"C'mon Baby. Shoot that cum. Fill that mouth. Then I'll take it, and then I'll give it you. C'mon. Share with my friend."

Two sets of hands. Two lips. Two tongues. One mouth swallowed my balls, the second swallowed my dick. A dildo, a cock?, put in my hand. A finger up my ass. Finally, a hot, sweet pussy surrounds my prick.

We climaxed together. My jets leaping upward. Her wet raining down.

"Quiet now," she said. "Not a word until I say so."

She removed the blindfold. Unbound the gag. I looked around the room, but there was no one. She released the straps. I sat up and looked around again. No one. I started to get up. She put her hand on my chest and held a finger to her lips.

"Shh," she said. She pushed my back down to the bed. She curled into the crook of my arm. Her head rested on my shoulder. She threw a leg over my thighs.

"Shh, Baby," she said. "I'm tired. I need a little rest and a long snuggle." She twiddled my dick.