Handsome Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Nicole introduces Aubrey to Krista Marie.
6.1k words
4.63
90.9k
25
0

Part 3 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Nicole, continued

Aunt Nicole and I spent the following afternoon in her goose-feathered bed. I am surprised in thinking back to that day that I can still recall much of what she said, or called out to me in her passion.

She was astride me, heaving up and down. It appeared to be her favorite position and, as a consequence, mine too.

"All ... most," she gurgled. "Almost ... there!" I steeled myself for her last flurry of jouncing before her orgasm hit home.

"Right ... right now!" she groaned into my chest. "Oh, Jesus, fucking Christ, just fuck me with that big dick! Oh, yes, fuck me!"

I renewed my upward thrusting, and she continued to grind her pelvis against mine, mashing her clit against me until, with a sharp shriek, her vaginal muscles locked down around my cock, and that was it for the two of us. I pushed my hips up one last time and, with my dick buried as deep as I could get it in her cream dripping pussy, I began to spurt about a quart of cum into her. Or so it seemed at the time.

We lay entangled within one another, kissing and cooing like lovesick teenagers. A few minutes later she gasped, "You're still hard," with pleased surprise.

"I need to come again for it to stay down," I told her.

"We can't have that," she giggled, and, sliding off my 'fuck-stick, ' as she so lovingly called it, said, "Roll over onto your back again."

"Any special reason?" I asked, teasingly.

"I wanna suck that big cock of yours. Maybe lick your balls too. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, and rolled over with my knees bent. My cock bobbed left, then right, but remained pointed at the overhead light fixture, as Aunt Nicole knelt in front of me, and gripped it with one hand, while spitting on the other before lubricating my dick. With a huge smile on her face, she leaned down and took me into her oh, so lovely mouth.

I found watching her lips tightly sealed around my cock exhilaratingly erotic. When she turned her eyes up to mine, seeking confirmation that I was enjoying her mouth and tongue, I lost myself to the languid pleasure her mouth provided me. It was eerily quiet in the room, except for the soft slurping sounds of her sucking and the occasional grunt on my part as she touched a new nerve on my cock and triggered a series of exquisite sensations throughout my young body.

"Ooop's," she blurted, as somehow my cock slipped from her mouth.

"C'mere," I moaned, and pulled her mouth to mine. I sucked her tongue, something Aunt Nicole delighted in, and found that I was tasting myself. It felt strange, but rather nice, too.

We spent the better part of forty minutes kissing each other, during which time my fingers caressed the outer folds of her pussy, and her hands fondled my balls and tickled my scrotum.

Moaning loudly, she ended the kiss, murmuring, "I've got to get back to business."

I cried out that I wasn't finished, and heard her giggling inanely as she slithered down between my legs.

"Oh," I said as Aunt Nicole studied my cock. "Do you know you have a beauty mark here?"

"Yes," I replied candidly. Once again I was surprised to find that I could tell Aunt Nicole anything, and did so. "I almost named it Beauty, as a matter of fact."

She was playing with my foreskin, and asked, playfully, "Why didn't you?"

"Because Beauty is feminine, isn't it?"

"Let's call it Handsome then," she said and laughed.

"You called me that yesterday," I reminded her.

"You are, you know. You are very handsome, in all respects. Women will fall all over themselves for you. But you must treat them with respect, and remember, you cannot tell anyone else about what you and they do together. It breeches the love pact the two of you enter into when you make love."

"I think I understand," I said.

"On the other hand, there's a quote I remember that also applies. If I get it right, it goes: 'All really great lovers are articulate, and verbal seduction is the surest road to actual seduction.' That's um, a woman named, Marya Mannes. I wrote a paper on her while in college."

"In other words, words are important in helping a woman to make up her mind," I said.

"Exactly, my sweet," Aunt Nicole chirped happily. "Now, Handsome, let's look at this lovely cock of yours. It's fortunate that you weren't circumcised."

"Why?"

"Why? Well, they would have cut your beauty-mark off," she said, rubbing her thumb tenderly over the spot.

"No," I said, disputing her. "Look it's much further down than where one gets cut for a circumcision."

"Hmmmm, well, maybe," she cooed, and kissed my beauty-mark, then licked my cock, already gleaming with her saliva, squeezing it tightly all the while. I was in heaven.

"Did you know the head of your handsome prickie resembles an acorn?"

"I never thought about it that way," I said, surprised at her observation.

She took the head between her lips, and sucked it fiercely for a moment, then alternated between licking and softer sucking. I groaned in satisfaction.

She was examining my cock once more, holding it aside to let the light play on it. Her fingers traced along the underside of the head, or acorn. "Do you know what this part is called?"

"Err, no, I don't."

"It's the corona. I'm going to pay some serious attention to it. It's very sensitive. Tell me what you think."

"Okay," I said, as she began licking her way around the underside of my cockhead. I tensed up from the sheer pleasure, and called out, "There! Right there! Oh, jeez, that's the spot!"

Karen hadn't done this, and I thought she had covered all the bases.

"Like this, my handsome nephew?"

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned.

Her marvelous tongue flickered over that one area, and I felt heavenly. One hand was rolling my testes around, generating another great feeling. And suddenly, my cockhead was engulfed in her mouth and sucked with an intensity I knew was going to get me off.

"I'm gonna cum, Aunt Nicole, I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, wanting to warn her in time.

Slowly, she removed me from between her lips. "I like sucking your cock, Aubrey. It tastes so sweet, and there are so many things for me to play with."

Oh, Christ! Remind me to return the favor."

"Oh, I will," she said, "but I don't like it when you swear. Please try not to."

Then she started sucking my balls and teasing my asshole. My hips lurched up, and she redoubled her efforts. Moments later, Aunt Nicole devoured my cock, and began moving her head in a slow, circling motion, that kept me intensely pleasured, but somehow forestalled my need to come for a while longer.

"How," I blurted, "did you learn this?" I asked, not thinking of how impolite the question was.

She was unperturbed with the question, and answered, "Mmmm, I'm just doing what seems interesting to me. Why, don't you like it?"

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "You're so good. I hope I can be half as good."

"Do you want to suck cocks now?" she asked, teasing me no end.

"No!" I gasped in horror at the thought. "I ... I'm not queer, or anything."

"Oh," she said, feigning a haughtiness that she was incapable of. "You mean you want to improve on going down ... on a woman?"

"Yes!" I said, with a rush, happy to have clarified that embarrassing gaff.

"We'll work on that later. Right now I'd like you to sit up, please. That's good. I want to try something different with you."

I wondered what she could possibly do next, but sat up for her.

Kneeling between my legs, she bent forward and tongued the underside of my balls. I saw stars. Then with my balls resting on her wet tongue, she licked upward to the tip of my cock. I saw rockets bursting in air.

"My lollipop," she giggled, licking away the precum as it gushed from the tip of my cock. "I'm gonna come," I shouted.

Aunt Nicole responded by sealing her mouth over me, and sucking harder than ever. Her hand was a blur as she jerked my cock. And I came! Spurt after glorious spurt of cum cascaded into her throat, and she gagged trying to swallow it all. Coughing and choking, she removed my cock from her mouth. I patted her back to help her out, and it seemed to help. A minute passed before she was fully recovered.

"Wow! I didn't expect all that," she said, smiling at me with twinkling eyes.

"Here, let me get that," I said, reaching toward her chin and wiping a gob of cum away.

"Hey, give that back," she said, mischievously. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. I like the taste of you."

"Really?"

"Mmmm, yeah, you're truly sweet, you know?"

I laughed.

"What's funny?"

"Three days ago I was jerking off repeatedly, with nary a girl in sight. Now here I am with a woman, not a girl, a real live woman, and I'm not jerking off over her, I'm actually screwing her ... you, I mean."

"Get dressed," Aunt Nicole said. "We need to get out and get something to eat."

I don't recall eating, but I have a vivid recollection of my after dinner desert. All through dinner Aunt Nicole flirted with me, touching me here and there, embarrassing me no end, as I just knew others were aware of her actions. But she knew what she was doing, and the truth was that no one was the wiser.

As for myself, I was too timid to actually touch her while in public. But when we got into her car, and started driving back, she ended my shyness for all time, unbuttoning my pants, and stroking my rigidly perpendicular cock in a soft, teasing way.

Laughing, she leaned over close to it as the pre-cum oozed from the slit in its head.

"Please, watch the road!" I said, fearing the worst.

"Okay," she said, "but you do me. I can concentrate on my driving, but I want your fingers in me."

That said, Aunt Nicole shifted slightly, and pulled the hem of her dress to her waist. After I was certain her eyes were on the road, I leaned on her right shoulder and slipped my right hand under the tight elastic of her pantyhose and quickly reached the crotch of her panties. She was hot, of that there was no doubt. My fingers were quickly soaked with cream of her overflowing pussy as they inched their way into her.

Aunt Nicole moaned happily and the car swerved slightly, but she quickly had it under control.

"Watch the speed limit," I said, concerned that the police might pull us over and cause all sorts of problems.

"I can't wait, Aubrey," Aunt Nicole bawled. "I've got to pull over!"

"No! Don't!" I screeched in alarm. "We've only got a couple miles to go."

"I can't ... oh, shit. All right, it wouldn't do to be caught screwing in the car, would it?"

"It would be worth it, but we don't need to get caught. A few minutes, that's all, and we'll be jumping into your lovely goose-down bedding."

"You have a way with words, as well as with those fingers ... Christ Almighty, I think I'm going to cum!"

Then she gripped the steering wheel tightly with both hands, and shuddered violently. My fingers and hand were instantly covered with a translucent fluid that I took to be her love juice. It wasn't, of course; she had just ejaculated, but that was far more information than I needed at the time.

Moments later we pulled into her driveway. "That was lovely, Aubrey," she said, beads of perspiration shimmering on her forehead and lips. You're a real doll."

"You're welcome," I said, "but please, I hate that name, remember?"

"I'm so sorry, sweetie. Handsome it is. Thank you, Handsome. Now c'mon, let's fuck our brains out."

As soon as we entered the house, I slipped my arm around her shoulder. She turned toward me and I felt the firmness of her breast through her skimpy summer dress. No bra. Her nipple stood up long and hard, and I pulled on it as I steered her into the bedroom.

Aunt Nicole fell on the bed, legs akimbo, and I flipped her over on her stomach, and pulled her dress up, enjoying the view her lovely derrière presented. Her panties were stuck to the middle of her twin cheeks. They had that special kind of roundness, very firm, and jutting out. An ass anyone would definitely want to fuck.

My aunt tried to turn over, but I knelt on top of that wild ass of hers and struggled first with her pantyhose, and then with her lacy panties. I think the only reason she tolerated my ineffectual undressing of her heated body was that I continually ground my hard-on into her.

Aunt Nicole was moaning, making wild little sounds, as her ass lifted and pressed back, and made my cock lurch, as I slipped her pantyhose and panties off without tearing either. I still consider that an amazing accomplishment under the circumstances.

"They call this doggie-style," she muttered. "I love it this way, Aub ... I mean, Handsome."

I knew doggy-style was for me the moment I began rubbing my cock over her asscheeks and wet, wet pussy. I jabbed my cock into her over and over, until she started to scream. But she never screamed for me to stop -- that's for sure.

I hated to, but I paused in mid-fuck to strip my own clothes off. I left my shorts and socks on in my haste to get back into her, but in the final analysis, it didn't matter.

"You're so heavy," she moaned, trying to lift up against my weight. Her entire crotch was dripping as I slipped my right hand beneath her legs. I fingered her for a short time, and then reached around her and filled my hands with her delectable tits, feeling the firm nipples pressing against the skin of my palms. Their pebbled texture remains with me even today, and I heard her moan, as I pulled downward on her areolas, with a tender milking motion.

By this time, we were both soaked with perspiration, our bodies sliding up and down as I slammed my tumescent prick into her until it happened to slip out. Aunt Nicole cried out, "Put it back in!"

I gripped her tits, and lifted my ass up, thrusting automatically with my hard cock into the dampness between her cheeks and legs. When I thought I had found her hole, my first thrust was so hard that it surged halfway in!

Aunt Nicole screamed ... but not the usual way. Turns out my cock was in her ass, and hurt like hell. "WRONG HOLE! It's in the wrong hole!"

"Accident... sorry, I'm so sorry! It was an accident!" I licked and kissed her spinal column as she groaned.

"Don't worry, auntie... I'll pull it out... slowly. I'm so sorry."

She lay perfectly still for a long minute, and when I lifted a little and began to pull my cock out of that smoldering, tight asshole, she suddenly blurted, "No! It... it feels good ... I think. Yes, it hurts, but it feels good. Go on, Aubrey... don't hurt me, but move just a little... slower, okay?"

I didn't dare move. I did give her nipples one firm, last tug, and then slid my hands down her hot, wet body, easing my dick from her rectum until only the head was inside her.

A moment later, she began to move her ass, and my hands followed the curve of her slender hips until both hands were below her pelvis. As my fingertips tread into her moistened pubic hair she moaned, and I allowed two and then three fingers to slip into her pussy as her liquids spilled over my fingers.

She rolled her ass then, and half-crying, half-moaning with lust, she told me to try it again. My dick already felt as if it was trapped in a velvet glove. I didn't think I could get it all the way out without hurting Aunt Nicole. Why I never figured out. And so I plunged all the way in again, as she gripped the blanket and wailed, "Do it! Just do it!"

I really began to fuck her then, squeezing past that tight glove of her rectum, until something clicked and suddenly I was gliding easily all the way in and all the way out of the buttery heat of her asshole.

I could feel every inch of her hot tunnel walls clinging to my cock, as I pressed it all the way inside and then pulled it back out, all the way out. Her asshole was slightly dilated in the heat of her sexual relaxation, but it began to close in just a few seconds. Then, back in... ever so slowly.

"Can you feel me, Aunt Nicole?"

"Oh, yes, I can feel you all the way up to my throat, or so it seems."

"Shall I fuck you harder?"

"Oh, yes, fuck me as hard as you can. This is the first time, maybe the last; I want to make sure I enjoy the experience."

I kind of went crazy fucking her. My hands held her hips, as I impaled her, and then pulling her back to me, my balls slapping against her pussy, spurred on by her voice, urging me on.

"Oh, Handsome, I can feel your balls hitting my clit!"

She was really into it, lifting up and giving a little twist every time my cock jerked outwards, making me groan with the sudden sweet violence of her sexuality. She was creaming, moaning, and thrusting back at me, meeting each thrust of my cock.

"Oh, Handsome, I... Oh, yes, I'm going to cum!"

Her ass began shaking like an engine, and my fingers on her hips felt her start to shudder. I called her name, and gave one big push against the tightness of her ass, and felt her wet, swollen pussy lips against my balls just as the explosion of cum shot hard into her bowels, once, twice, then a third time.

I may have blacked out for a moment. I'd long since lost an awareness of where I left off and Aunt Nicole began, so merged were we. I awoke, perhaps moments later, slumped over her back, completely drained, and gasping for air. She slowly let her upper body slump forward, and my softening cock was slowly pushed out of her ass.

"Hold me, Handsome," she murmured, as I fell beside her, one arm and one leg thrown over her prone body. Then we fell asleep.

We did it four more times that night, but did not repeat the anal.

Krista Marie

Two days later, after having had sex with her in virtually every room in the house, Aunt Nicole arranged to have me invited to a cocktail party to meet her best friend, Krista Marie Von Kempf. Aunt Nicole gave me implicit instructions not to stare at the women we would encounter; I recall her exact words even today. "Aubrey, when you are talking to a woman, you don't look down her dress. Wait until she's talking to someone else."

Well, I confess, the second part of that admonition is my own. This advice has proven beneficial over the years, opening doors and other things that might not have parted had I not done so. So I'll take a second to render a belated 'thank you, Aunt Nicole. Thank you so very much for the good advice.'

Krista Marie rushed up to us as we arrived and accusingly said, "You're late, I was afraid you'd chicken out."

She gave Aunt Nicole one of those wispy air kisses women bestow on each other so as not to mess their carefully applied make-up, and taking my arm, said, "You must be Aubrey; it's so nice to meet you. I have heard marvelous things about you. Thanks so much for coming to my party."

"Aubrey," Aunt Nicole said with a smile, "This is Krista Marie, my closest friend in the world."

"How do you do?" I said. It was the best I could do under the circumstances, not being used to conversing with adults on their terms.

Krista Marie laughed, and said, "I do very well. Very well indeed," and to reinforce her words, she added, "Don't I, Nicole?"

"Yes," my aunt said, and to me, "Krista Marie has married well... three times, so far."

Both women laughed as if it were the funniest thing in the world. I managed a smile, but did not understand the reason they were so amused.

I waited a few moments until Krista Marie was engaged with Aunt Nicole, before allowing my eyes to fall to the rest of her body. Like my aunt, she was wearing a bikini with a very revealing top. She was a very attractive woman, whom I later learned was thirty-five, with short, blonde hair, a lot of cleavage, and long, attractive legs.

With me between the two of them, we began walking through Krista Marie's home, or at least from the entrance through the main living area, heading for the swimming pool where the party was taking place. I could hear the buzz of voices and the soft drone of music coming through the open French doors.

12