Handsome Ch. 06

Story Info
Handsome deflowers three virgins in one afternoon.
8k words
4.61
81k
18

Part 6 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

A Three Cherry Afternoon

The following day at school, I took great pains to avoid the girls. They searched me out following the first period.

"Aubrey!" Mora called out before I could disappear around a corner. I stopped and waited.

She ran up to me breathing heavily. "Where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you. Joy's over at the Gym, and Chelsea's hovering around the Principal's office."

"The Principal's office? Why?"

"We couldn't find you in any of the classrooms so we split up to better cover campus," she huffed, apparently pleased at having gotten it all out in one sentence."

"Are ... are we still on for this afternoon?"

"Sure, I'd have let you know otherwise. I don't make a date and cancel for no reason, Mora."

"Me and Joy invited Chelsea to come with us. I hope that's okay with you?"

"The more the merrier," I grinned. "Um, you told her what went on?"

She nodded vigorously.

"And ... she's okay with it?"

"She said to tell you that she won't be wearing any underwear!" Mora then broke into an uncontrollable giggle. I looked on with growing embarrassment along with a growing erection. I was reminded that I had not gotten any the day before. That would not be the case this afternoon, I vowed.

Then both Chelsea and Joy came running up to us.

"Girls," I said quietly, but firmly. "Do you want the whole school to know what's going on?"

"No!" they blurted in tandem.

"Well, knock this stuff off. I'll see you at my house around three. My mom's out until six."

Seemingly chastised, all three trudged off in the opposite direction. But as they put distance between us, I noticed a spring come into their steps, and soon they were running giddily down the corridor until halted by Mr. Stevens, the assistant principal. ________________________________________

I arrived home a scant ten minutes before the girls, who arrived together. I had sold my mother on going to a movie with her girlfriend Greta. It was a double feature starring Paul Newman, whom both women adored. They would happily sit through both films.

The girls stood nervously in the foyer, until I had them sit separately in the three easy chairs I had placed at various points in the room. Actually, I only moved the one chair, it being next to its twin, and I wanted space between the young ladies.

"Here are today's ground rules, ladies," I said and saw them hanging on my every word. "Chelsea, you weren't here yesterday. So I'll start off with you, and hopefully bring you up to date before resuming the lesson with Mora and Joy."

"Oh, goody!" Chelsea giggled.

"We'll start with a kiss, and see how it goes from there. I'm told you know what happened yesterday. Is that right?"

"Yes!" she chirped giddily. I wondered how she'd sound when I tapped my dick against her lips just before I had her suck me off.

Of the three, Chelsea had the best body, edging out Mora by a hair. Joy's breasts had yet to develop, although her nipples, when aroused, stood out a tad more than Mora's. On the other hand, Mora's smallish, pear-shaped breasts almost filled my mouth.

Moving to Chelsea's chair, I helped her up and sat down, pulling her onto my lap.

"Ready for that first kiss?" I asked.

"It's gonna curl your pussy hairs, Chelsea," Mora yelped, and she and Joy erupted into gales of laughter.

"Don't let them get to you, Chelsea, if you want me to stop ... and I mean at anytime, just say 'stop.' It's your safe word. You say 'stop' and I will absolutely stop. Understand?"

She glanced at Mora who was nodding in assurance, and a moment later, she nodded her agreement to the terms I had set for her.

I allowed my lips to brush lightly against hers. She shivered with excitement, and I heard either Joy or Mora say, "Good thing we practiced with her last night."

And the other responded with, "Mmm, remember how she shrieked when you tongued her?"

"But after a while there was no stopping her. Isn't that funny?"

"Well, once you get a taste of sweet tongue there's no going back."

I never found out who said what, but I had just been given a wealth of information, and I silently thanked the both of them.

Chelsea's arms clung together around my neck. I kissed her lightly again, this time allowing my tongue to trail along across her bottom lip as our lips pressed a little closer together.

"Mmm," I moaned into her cheek. "What a fresh, minty breath you have."

She sighed and pressed her breasts into me. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and shifted to one side as our mouths began to mash against one another.

"Open your mouth," I whispered into her ear when we parted ever so briefly. Of course she did just that and I let my tongue flick against her lips, first the upper and then the lower, before I repeated the action, Chelsea's tongue came out to play with mine. We exchanged a series of flickering kisses like bumblebees at a flower.

Then Chelsea astounded me, shifting all the way to one side of the chair. Almost tipping it, she leaned back, lifted her left leg over my head to the other side of my body. There was a kind of glazed expression on her face.

I caught a quick view of Joy's face. She appeared to be astonished at what Chelsea was doing. That made two of us.

Her skirt was riding high, and she was not wearing any panties!

She kissed me harder than before and ground herself into me. She had to feel my swollen dick where it resided against my thigh, and it didn't seem to bother her. On the contrary, she seemed to be going after it, and I wondered if it would be her or me taking it out for the first time with these girls.

I snuck a look at Mora and Joy. They had their arms around one another, and their eyes were locked on what Chelsea was doing to me.

It occurred to me that Chelsea's pussy was clearly observable to them, at least part of the time. I lost track of what was going on for a moment because Chelsea began to hump outrageously against my groin.

I remember kissing her everywhere I could reach with my mouth; her lips, cheeks, jaw, neck and the hollow of her throat.

We were both moaning passionately. I was convinced at that moment that I would be fucking Chelsea before the others and really didn't care.

I recall tearing the buttons of her blouse open, but not ripping any of them off, as I listened with a third ear to the rapid beat of her heart before realizing that the annoying noise I was hearing was that of my own breathing.

I recall wondering if her bra opened from the front or the back, and silently thanked my Aunt Nicole for teaching me the rudiments of both. As it happened, the bra opened easily ... from the back, and her nicely developed breasts popped into view.

I pounced on the closest one, chewing the engorged nipple while listening to her moans of satisfaction.

Glancing over at Mora, I saw that Joy had joined her on the chair and was opening her blouse and probing with excited fingers to release Mora's just budding breasts.

'An orgy, ' I thought. 'We'll have ourselves a fucking orgy!'

"Show it to me!" I heard as if off in the distance, and realized Chelsea wanted me to take my dick out.

I struggled briefly to find the appropriate position to accomplish the act, and when it sprang into view, had the pleasure of hearing all three of them gasp at its size.

"Look what you did to me, Chelsea!" I exclaimed, wanting to elicit comments from all three if possible.

Looking down, Chelsea said in a very small voice, "My God! I didn't think I could do that!" "Stand up!" Joy yelled from across the room. "I can't see it all."

I obliged her, as Mora yelped, "He'll never get that thing in me!"

"Ladies," I said, slowly and clearly. "Before we're finished, I promise it will have been in each of you."

"No way!" Mora yelped. "You'll tear me apart!"

"You're getting carried away, Mora. Remember yesterday when I gave you the safe word?" She nodded.

"It still works. But to help assure you that it won't tear you up, I'll have you coming so much that you'll demand that I put it in you, and I will. And it won't hurt ... well, the hymen will hurt when it tears, but every girl goes through that. And that only hurts momentarily then the pleasure is so great you'll have forgotten any inconvenience."

"You make it sound like child-birth," Chelsea said.

I noticed she had both hands wrapped around my dick, and I smiled at her.

"It is, but a lot less painful."

I decided to concentrate on Chelsea, taking her nipple between thumb and index finger and rubbing it slowly, applying an ever increasing pressure that I measured by the intensity of her moans. Joy slid from the chair she was in with Mora and knelt before me.

"Yes?" I inquired gently of her as Chelsea continued to moan from my stretching the nipple to its furthest limit.

"Can I kiss it?"

"Yes, Joy. Please kiss it. Suck it a little too if you like."

"Mmm," she murmured and placed a wet kiss on the tip.

Mora remained seated, watching our every move like a hawk.

"Chelsea?" I whispered huskily in the girl's ear. "Huh?" she answered, hazily.

"I'm going to finger you now. Are you ready for me?"

"Oh ... I'm more than ready, Aubrey."

As my middle finger sloshed into her wetness, I felt her shudder. Joy's mouth descended upon my cockhead at the same time, causing me to groan. I permitted my thumb to graze against the side of Chelsea's clit and she gave a violent heave as if to throw me off, and then an instant later, seized me by the arm intent on keeping my fingers in place.

"Feels good, huh?"

"Yesssss!" she hissed, rocking her pelvis into my thrusting finger.

Joy popped the head of my dick from her mouth and gave it a long, lollipop like lick."

"Yes," she replied, evidently thinking I had asked the question of her.

"Give me another kiss, Chelsea," I said, and she turned her head to meet my mouth and tongue, devouring my tongue by closing her teeth upon it.

This young thing had a flair for the erotic that was for sure.

Joy was attempting to get more of my dick into her mouth, but it wasn't going to happen. I was too thick for her small oval opening. I hoped that I wouldn't have a similar problem when I ventured down below. Aunt Nicole had assured me that women had a great deal of elasticity there, and I had no reason not to believe her.

Suddenly, Chelsea rolled over on her back and spread her legs over the arms of the chair. "Fuck me!" she groaned.

That plaintive demand set several things in motion around the room. There was the musky scent rising from between her legs, and the sight of Mora crawling across the room toward us ... naked.

Not to mention, Joy was now feverishly lapping at my balls and fingering herself.

"Rub my clit." Chelsea croaked.

"Suck my hole!" Mora pleaded, having reached the three of us, and laid back exposing her fleshy cunt to me by holding it open, and so peeling it away from the thick black bush that all but hid it from view.

"Mora, you know I'm doing Chelsea first," I said, trying to placate the over-heated teen.

"Do us both!" she spat out, reaching out to grab my arm.

"And what about Joy?" having to shout to be heard. This was turning into a disaster.

"Fuck her!" Mora yelled defiantly.

"Fuck me? Fuck you!" Joy responded, ready to pounce upon her friend.

Extricating myself from the tangle of arms and legs that were wrapped around me, I stood and glared down at the three girls.

"Now listen," I said, loudly and as sternly as I could manage. "This is out of control. I welcome any ... usable suggestions as to how to continue. But let's have some order before we start breaking up the furniture."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the wall mirror across the room. My dick was pointing at the ceiling. Quite frankly, I thought I looked ridiculous. Evidently the three girls felt other-wise.

"Joy, I pick you to be with first. Mora, you're next and I'm saving the best for last. That's you, Chelsea"

"Now, let's move it into my bedroom. Everybody get naked ... if you aren't all ready."

To my surprise, there was no protest, and all three meekly followed me into my room. I gently pushed Joy down and guided her to the center of my bed.

"Each of you gets at least one climax," I told them in no uncertain terms. "Whatever happens after is up to you."

Then I literally fell upon Joy's lithe form and kissed her hard. In the background I heard a distinct gasp from Chelsea. I gave Joy's clit a tentative stroke and she pushed her hips at my hand and kept thrusting. I inhaled the musky fragrance coming from her steaming pussy, and leaned down to taste her.

"Gawd!" I heard one of the others moan, "He's going down on her!" That had to be Chelsea again; Mora would have been expecting it.

Ignoring them, I concentrated my efforts on Joy's delightful cunt, licking her salaciously back and forth, and drawing a long moan from her.

"Breathe," I told her firmly, for she seemed to have stopped, and I didn't want her turning blue in front of the others.

She took a breath and then another and I returned to her sopping love nest.

Soon I discovered that when I sucked her clit in a certain manner it really got her going more than any other moves I put to her. I established a light rhythm with it, knowing not to treat it roughly, and had her mashing her hot pussy into my face, while holding my head against her with both hands.

She was moaning and writhing when I felt her body stiffen.

"Oh, Jeez ... I think ... I'm cumming!" and she started that all too familiar spasm that a good climax produces.

I sucked furiously on her snatch until she went limp. When I attempted to pry my face from between her legs her juices had congealed to the point that I had to peel my face away from her body.

I sat up and looked at her body. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy was bright red and swollen, and her breathing was coming in gasps. Pushing away from her I heard Mora say, "Jesus, look at his cock. It's huge!"

I savored the moment and then signaled for Mora to join me.

She scampered over to the bed and hopped up, taking care not to disturb the almost comatose Joy.

I glanced over at Chelsea to see how she was handling the situation and found her with both hands between her legs, masturbating.

A warm, wet mouth closed down on the crown of my erection and I realized that Mora had started without me. Well, not exactly without me. I turned back to her in time to see her hot mouth slide down about three inches, making a total of four in her mouth. Her mouth was stretched to what seemed the breaking point, although I knew it wasn't. Still, it was a very impressive sight, and did wonders for my ego.

I found myself moaning happily as one of her hands fondled my balls and the other held my dick to her mouth. My hands instinctively moved down and rubbed her hair as she sucked vigorously on my cock. My hips started moving as I started to fuck her mouth.

She moaned and then removed it from her mouth, and still holding it tightly in her hand, began licking it like a lollipop.

Before she replaced it back in her mouth, Mora admonished me, not to cum in her mouth.

"I won't, I promise," I said, and meant it. Mora looked at me with her doe-like eyes and said, "I really want to make you cum with my mouth, just not in it. I can't stand the thought of your stuff going down my throat."

She gripped me by the root of my dick with her small hand and squeezed. I groaned, signifying that what she was doing was a pleasurable enough experience. She grinned up at me and tossed her hair back with a rambunctious move of her head. "I want to concentrate my first time doing this," she said after kissing the hole in the tip. "What should I do?"

"Kiss it. Lick it," I managed to breathe, "And whenever you're ready, just kind of slip it into your mouth -- suck it in the way you would suck in a piece of spaghetti."

All three girls began giggling when Mora batted her eyes at me and said, "Some piece of spaghetti!"

But seconds later she turned her head at an angle, leaned forward and kissed the side of my cock. She did it again and then again, moving up and down the length. She tried variations, letting the tip of her tongue part her lips and twirl lightly against my dick, and/or doing little lip-nibbles along the underside.

"That looks so hot!" Chelsea whispered to Joy, but I heard every syllable.

I felt the sticky juices running out of Mora's pussy onto my leg. She was possibly more excited that me at the moment.

"Mora," I whispered at her ear, "I can tell you like it. Tell me, what is it you like best?"

"I like how hard and hot it feels, and I really like the way it kind of jumps and jerks when I make it feel good."

Then she raised her head and kissed the glans. Her lips opened slightly and her tongue began moving slowly on the sensitive flesh. Her eyelids were slowly closing, and her little ass moved as she shifted her hips in restless abandonment.

"Jeez," Chelsea whimpered her own excitement barely containable. "Where did she learn to do that?"

"Maybe she practiced on a banana," Joy replied recalling the afternoon the two of them had done exactly that.

Mora slowly absorbed another inch of my thick salami, sucking hard all the time. I thought my balls were going to melt. This girl had a real talent for this stuff.

She managed another inch before starting to gag and backed off, a strange expression in her eyes, a kind of bafflement as to her inability to accept more of my meat down her tonsils.

Mora let the head of my dick come out of her mouth with an audible "pop" before looking up at me. Her face was a study in lust.

"I'm sorry, I can't get it all in, Aubrey," she whimpered, like a girl who knew she'd been bad and expected to be punished.

"Don't be sorry," I said kindly and caressed her cheek. "You're doing great."

"I am?"

I placed my palm on the crown of her head, guiding her back into position.

"More please?"

Her eyes slowly closed and then reopened, halfway. "I love sucking it. I just wish I could swallow it all."

Those words made my dick jerk so violently that the other two girls screamed.

"You'll gag if you try to force things," I told her.

"I know," she said, the resentment of that fact hanging heavily in her words.

I watched her lick the tip of my dick. Holding me securely in her fist, she looked over her shoulder at the others and said, "You have to try this; it's terrific." Then she was sucking frantically and fondling my balls in a very skillful fashion.

Mora popped me from her mouth to say, "I've cum a couple times already and I think I'm gonna cum big soon."

"That's wonderful, Mora. You cum as often as you want."

"Mmmm, you know..." she said with me half in, half out of her mouth, "you can cum in my mouth. I don't care anymore."

"All right," I croaked, steeling myself to prevent an immediate ejaculation.

"I mean, what should I do?" she said holding me against her mouth. "Should I keep sucking, until you finish and then swallow, or what?"

"When I cum, take me out of your mouth. I'm almost there. I'm gonna cum a lot. I seriously doubt you can handle it all. So take some and swallow, or spit it out. It doesn't really matter. Let the rest go on your tits and try not to let it get in your eyes. It burns."

"It burns?" Chelsea said, repeating my words. "How do you know that?"

"Someone told me," I lied. I had seen it in a porno film, but I wasn't giving up all my secrets.

"I could suck you all day," she murmured and returned her mouth to my cock. She did what she'd done before, but this time she didn't release my dick on the upstroke. Instead, she suddenly began bobbing her head, sucking furiously and noisily. The other girls, seemingly fascinated by her performance, moved in and stood next to the bed.