Happy Birthday Pussy Test

Story Info
Arranged orgy to prove girl friend's pussy is best.
7.1k words
3.1
143.3k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers

It was her birthday. After seven days of careful planning, the day had come. I woke up early and rang Tara up and said, “Happy Birthday to you”

Tara sleepily said, “Thanks”.

I said, “Wake up lazy bones.”

Tara said “Ya. Ya. Soon. Let me sleep a little more,” and hung up.

I let her go and lazed in my bed for the next twenty minutes.

I got up, brushed my teeth and made myself some coffee and sipped on it, while looking out of the window and started to plan execution of the program for Tara’s birthday party.

When it was 8 AM, I rang up Minu (Tara’s younger sister) and invited her to be with me at my house at 8 PM. I then rang up Neera (Tara’s friend) and invited her to come over as well. They all always guessed what the program could essentially include. They had named the group of three ‘The Deflowered by Ravi Club”. This was the gift they had given me on my birthday.

Naughty girls.

I had taken leave for the day and went about making arrangements. I prepared the house for a nice little birthday orgy.

I went on thinking what Tara liked most. She loved getting fucked, of course. But most of all she liked knowing if her pussy was the best amongst all the pussies that I had taken. I had always assured her that her contractions were Signature quality and no one else could give that much enjoyment from her pussy, while all the while enjoying more of the fucking. Tara had taken a recent liking for being raped as she tries to escape.

And what about the guests? They must enjoy the party.

Minu liked to be fucked by feigned force. She would always protest a lot, yet she would, in the process, push for more powerful strokes.

Neera. She loved being tied and beaten lightly and then fucked. Especially doggy style.

I developed a detailed plan for the evening.

I took out all my equipment. The remote controlled electric vibrator. The powerful electric dildo. The silk ropes and the small silk whip. The pussy cream, the ayurvedic sex cream, and a dish of butter. I also took out the Middle Eastern ‘Obedience Trap’. This was the most recent acquisition.

I took a long wooden rod and fixed it below the bed on the legs of the bedside and fixed another long wooden rod on the top of the bed from the other bedside. The first rod was to be able to tie the cuffs of the girls and the second one below the bed were designed to tie the ankles of the girls when their legs dangle out from the side of the bed with their pussies at the edge of the bed.

How wide I may like to open the legs would depend on how wide I tied their legs.

The interesting part of this contraption was that this second rod could be lifted up and taken to the other side. In that position, the legs would get doubled over their body with the pussy truly open and inviting. That made the pussy really inviting and the girl totally powerless.

All the food was ordered out. It all arrived by 7 PM. I arranged all the plates, serviettes and cutlery.

Minu being the keenest fucker arrived exactly at eight. As she entered, I kissed her on her cheeks and said, “Hi. Ready for the party?”

Minu answered,” Yes. Of course”

I said “Make yourself comfortable. And by the way, no peeking into the bedroom. And peeking would be punished most horribly.

Minu sizzled with sarcasm, “Punished with non stop fucking, is it?’

I calmly answered, “Just break my rules and you will see what happens.”

Minu pottered around and tried to assist in setting up the table.

Neera arrived next. She was generally late by ten minutes. Habit pattern. I did not mind. She had brought a small package with her, duly tied up like a birthday gift.

I greeted Neera and asked, “What is in that packet?”

Neera became mysterious and said, “That is for Tara. Let her open her gift and see.”

Neera added, “What is the plan for tonight?”

I answered, “Not too much. Just some fun. But you will have to wait and see what happens”

Minu is normally saucy and added, “Neera, be sure you are going to fucked, doggy style. May be Ravi will bring in his Alsatian dog and get you fucked.’

Neera gasped and said, “What???? Is that the plan? Then I am going away. No dog fucks me.”

I grasped Neera’s wrist and said, “She is teasing you. But Neera, you cant say that you don’t like being fucked doggy style!! Can you? In any case, I do the fucking here and you bitches can’t remain without fighting?”

I thought it necessary to ensure that Minu did not get too saucy.

I left Neera when she stopped fighting and then walked across to Minu and caught her by her ponytail and said “Minu. You are a bitch. You deserve to be fucked by a dog. Any more stupid talk will make me release my Alsatian on your pussy. God help you if me mounts you. Your pussy will be torn apart for some days. You will have to mend that small cunt of yours with some deft surgery!!”

Minu simpered, wincing with pain, “Okay. Okay. I will shut up”

But I felt that my authority must remain intact. So, I pulled Minu to the dining table and hoisted her on the table. As she sat, I pushed her back. She fell back. I swiftly raised her skirt and caught the panty crotch and pulled it off.

Minu yelled, “No. What is this? Please do not take it off!!! I wont be raped on the table!!”

The panty tore at the crotch and her naked pussy peeked out. I hooked my forefinger into her panty side and tore it off. Minu winced with pain as it tore off.

I said, “You will remain without your panty for the rest of the night. This pussy will be fair game for taking any time tonight. If you behave you will be taken by me and if you misbehave, I will give you two options. One, you leave without your skirt and panty or get into the room with Tommy, my dog. And Tommy brooks no nonsense. When he mounts, the pussy just gets torn”

Minu understood that I meant business and there was no fun leaving naked and remaining un-fucked or get fucked by a dog.

Minu gathered herself and got down from the table and sulked for a while, holding her mini skirt close to her knees.

The bell rang. We knew it was Tara. We positioned ourselves near the door and flung open the door. She was standing there looking really pretty in tight low-rise jeans and a tight fitting spandex top, with her nipples clearly visible through the material.


We sang, “Happy Birthday to you,” etc. Tara blushed and said, “One more year added.”

I said, “Many more years to go and many many more fucks to go.”

We all said, “Come in. Come in.”

Tara walked in and looked around. No balloons, no decoration and no cake. I think she was a little disappointed.

Neera understood that and brought her the gift pack. Tara said, “Thank,s” and kept it aside. Minu walked to Tara and said, “Happy Birthday sister,” and kissed her on her cheeks. I have a surprise gift for you. I will reveal it to you later as the evening passes.

I added, “Today, we will give Tara a gift that no woman can refuse.”

Tara asked, “What is that?”

Minu softly said, “A motherless fuck.”

I heard that and looked at Minu sternly. I said, “Minu come here.”

Minu came near.

I ordered, “You remember what I had said. No smart quips. TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT – NOW”

Minu mumbled, “Please. I am sorry.”

I said, “Take it off I said”

Minu hesitated. I caught her by the waist band and pulled her near. I unhooked her skirt and pushed it down.

Minu cried, “No. Please do not make me completely naked, while all the rest are clothe,.” and held on to the skirt.

I ordered Minu, “Leave that skirt. That has to fall down. Let us see your other pussy lips. I want your cunt out first!!”

Minu realized that I meant what I had warned. Tommy would be set free on her cunt with no further warning. She let her skirt fall down.

Minu stepped over it and walked away covering her womanhood with her hands.

I picked up the skirt and flung it into the corner.

Tara gasped and said, “Minu came to the party without her panty?”

Neera whispered, “Minu was being saucy. I think Ravi wants to take her cunt first!”

After some banter, I announced dinner. We sat down and had a civilized meal with chatting and joking etc.

We got up and washed our mouths and sat down in the drawing room.

We chatted for about ten minutes. Then I said, “I have a special birthday surprise for Tara.”

Tara asked, “What is it”

I got up and walked around the room and stopped behind Minu.

I made a quizzical face and slowly let my hand stray onto Minu’s blouse.

Minu protested loudly and said, “Stop it. Or I will scream”

I did not heed that. I slowly let my fingers run over Minu’s blouse and stopped on the buttons. When I started to pop each button open, Minu protested, “Please Ravi. Stop it. I am not interested in fucking today. Today it is Tara’s birthday. It is therefore my sister’s turn to be fucked to her satisfaction.”

I continued what I was doing. Minu started to fight my straying hand. I said, “Neera and Tara. Just pin her down and hold her still while I took her blouse off.”

Tara said, “That is good fun,” and grabbed Minu’s hands.

Neera held Minu down while I un-buttoned Minu’s blouse.

Minu went on pleading, “Please. Please do not do that. My pussy is still raw from your fuck last night. Please darling - Ravi. Leave me today. I promise I will give you my pussy as much as you want. But not today!!”

I asked Neera to un-hook Minu’s flimsy bra and take it off.

Neera was eager to see Minu stripped and taken away.

Neera deftly un-hooked her bra and let Minu’s breast out.

I slowly ran my two hands over each of her creamy breasts and said, “Wow are they creamy or what?”

Tara asked, “Why don’t you check if they have some milk in them?”

I said, “That is a great idea”

Neera said, “Minu, feed Ravi. He needs to be breast fed.”

Minu protested and said, “No. I have no milk”

I pushed Minu back on the couch and asked Tara, “ Hold this bitch down while I suck her nipples.”

Soon Minu as down on the couch and I was sucking the boobs one by one.

Minu was screaming and protesting.

Tara said, “Take her in and fuck her royally. Right and proper. She deserves to get fucked. Also the second fuck is always better than the deflowering one.”

I scooped Minu and walked towards the specially prepared bedroom.

I said, “No peeking by any of the girls”

Minu was fighting hard. Thrashing her hands and legs around.

I took her and dropped her on the bed.

Minu fell on the bed and tried to get up. I held her wrist and pulled her down. Quickly I tied her wrists to the upper wooden restraint. Then I pulled her by her legs and brought her pussy to the edge of the bed.

I then pulled her legs down and tied them to the leg restraint at the bottom of the bed.

Minu cried, “That hurts. Please let me go.”

I said cruelly, “Tommy will now be brought in. He will love it. The cunt is delectably open and you cant fight back!!”

Minu pleaded, “Please don’t. My pussy is too young. It is too tight and small. Please do not doggy fuck me. I will give you my pussy anytime.”

I said, “That you will. But, I want co-operation here. You have to fuck here and now!!!”

Minu started to cry, “After yesterday’s fuck, my cunt is wide open. The mouth of my pussy is not closing back. Your cock is too fat for my young pussy.”

I softly asked Minu, “Did you or did you not enjoy the fuck yesterday? You kissed me so many times and promised me that this cunt was mine forever. Do you want to be fucked in the future or not?”

Minu quickly said, “Darling, I loved your fucking. I want to fuck but I am scared that the cunt will become wider and wider open. And I will not be able to sit down or walk”

I realized that she was being pricey. I sat down in front of her legs and slowly slid them apart.

Minu cried out with pain, “That hurts. Please do not open them that far apart.”

I said, “That does it. I will now treat you in such a manner that you will beg to be fucked.”

I picked up the remote controlled vibrator and applied some butter to its long and ridged body, all the time showing her the whole operation.

When it was well lubricated, I showed her the vibration while testing the device.

I came near her open legs and positioned myself between them like a surgeon and parted her pussy lips with two fingers.

Her pussy was truly wet. May be dripping.

I said, “Minu. This goes in and stays in till you plead mercy and you can’t take the orgasms any more.”

Minu pleaded, “Please do not put this in. It will hurt my cunt!! This is too fat. Suppose it gives an electric shock to me? Then what?”

I placed the tip of the vibrator on her pussy mouth and inserted it a fraction.

Minu shouted, “Please leave me. Don’t put it in. No. No. Please no. I will get fucked. But no instruments please.”

With one powerful shove, the whole vibrator was in.

Minu yelped and cried, “No. Please I want your dick inside me. Not this please.”

I took time to place the clit butterfly on the clit properly.

I stepped back.

I looked at her and gave her the first burst of simple vibration.

Minu jumped and screamed, “Oh my God. My cunt. It will burst.”

I then gave her a small sample spin on the clit butterfly.

Minu screamed with pleasure, “Please take this out. This is too much fun. Please, I love it.”

I told Minu, “Darling I am now going out. The remote is in my hand. I will play with your pussy from the next room. Your pleading for mercy on your cunt will not be heard. So. ENJOY.”

I walked out into the other room where Neera and Tara were sitting and chatting.

I asked, “So what are you guys talking about?”

Neera sad “We are talking of what may be happening with Minu right now. But your pants are on. You did not give her some sound fucking?”

Tara added, “May be he has. May be she is recovering from the attack by this massive and insatiable dick”

I said, “Neera. It is now your turn to be treated to the birthday party.”

Neera asked, “What?”

I said, “Neera. You ought to clean your ears. I said, you will now be given the treatment you deserve.”

Neera petulantly said, “Ravi. This is Tara’s birthday. It is she who should be ceremoniously fucked.”

I got up and walked near Neera. With no warning I delivered a stinging slap on her face.

Neera fell back.

I said, “Get up you bitch. I tell what is to be done. Tara will be fucked after I have taken care of your cunt.”

Neera protested softly, “Darling. Don’t hit me like that. It hurts.”

I said, “Yes I know.”

I added, “Tara, just get your ass off the chair and help me wallop Neera!”

Neera sobbed and said, “No. Please do not.”

Before she could say anything, I wrestled Neera to the carpet and made her upside down.

I ordered, “Neera, lift your saree up. All the way. I want to see your bac!!”

Neera did not do as asked.

I angrily said, “Neera. This is the last warning. Lift the saree and show me your buttocks. I had thought of kissing it. Now you will be flogged”

Neera pleaded, “Please Ravi. Don’t beat me up.”

I beckoned Tara and told her, “Lift that saree. I want her buttocks totally naked.”

Tara started to pull up the saree. Neera was fighting.

I caught Neera’s hands and told Tara, “Don’t take all day. Neera wants to be naked.”

Neera cried, “Please don’t beat me. I will give my pussy. But please do not beat me.”

When Tara pulled up the saree, we found that Neera was wearing a panty also.

I was angry. I yelled, “Didn’t I tell you never to see me with a panty on? Take it off this minute or else will turn you over and whip you on your clit.”

Neera slowly got up. Pulled the diadem of her saree and let it fall. She hesitated with her petticoat drawstring. I pulled her near me and pulled the string and loosened the cord. The petticoat fell down.

Neera slowly climbed out of her panty.

I said, “That is very nice. That pussy looks hot!! Come here. Let me check how it is.”

Neera shyly said, “It s wet.”

I said, “How much. Come here. Let me check.”

She slowly came near. I ran my middle finger over her slightly parted slit and found it dripping.

I said, “Lie down upside down.”

Neera asked, “Why?”

I shouted, “Who is fucking you everyday now? This is my cunt only.”

Neera said, “No one fucks me. Only you fuck me.”

I yelled back, “Lie down.”

Neera knew that she would be beaten on her cunt if she does not listen

She lay down immediately.

I told Tara, “Bring by horse whip.”

Tara got up and walked to my side cabinet and pulled out the whip.

I told Tara, “Part her legs. Hold them apart. Let me first treat her properly.”

Tara just did what she was told.

I slowly ran the strings over Neera’s buttocks. She winced with anticipation.

I said, “Neera darling. I will have to punish you for arguing with me,” and gave her one smart whack.

Neera yelped and cried out, “Please no”

I gave her a few more quick whacks on her naked bottom.

Neera cried out each time it landed.

Then I said, “Now for a couple of clit whacks.”

I changed the angle of the whip and landed the strings directly on her clit.

Neera screamed, “Aaaaaw.”

Then I said, “Get up.”

Neera got up.

I ordered, “Neera. I want you completely naked. You will be fucked doggy style now.”

Neera did not answer.

She unbuttoned her blouse and un-hooked her bra and dropped them on the floor.

I said, “Who will pick them up. Pick them up. Down on your fours.”

Neera dropped on all fours.

I said, “Remain in that position. Let me finger fuck you first.”

I added, “Tara put some cream on my middle finge.r”

Tara was too clever by half. She just took my finger and ran it over Neera’s slit. The finger got well oiled.

I held my finger over her slit for a second or two and wit one wild push inserted it in.

Neera said, “Please don’t. It hurts.”

I told Neera, “Just let Tommy take you doggy style once. Then you will know what real pleasure is about.”

I started to pump her cunt irregularly.

I asked Tara, “Pick up that remote control ad give Minu the works in that room. But don’t go there.”

Tara was a master at fucking. She knew how to turn her sister mad with pleasure and started to press button after button. I could hear Minu’s squeals of pleasure and the obscene utterings from her.

“Take me. Take my cunt. Ooooooooh. Please fuck me harder. Aaaaeeeeeeeeee. I am coming. Please stop.”

After about five minutes of finger fucking Neera I stopped and asked her to get up and come to the next room.

Neera did as asked.

As she entered, Neera saw the contraption and said, “Don’t tie me up. I will do what you want me to without your tying me up.”

I said, “Neera get on to the bed and get onto your fours.”

Neera got up and got onto her fours. In the meanwhile Tara was playing with Minu’s vibrator. Minu was shrieking, “Please Ravi. Fuck me. Squeeze by boobs. Play with my clit. Kill me with fucking. Stop the thing. S t o p.”

The moment Neera was on all fours, I tied her hands to the upper wooden restraints.

I walked around her and brought the electric dildo near her pussy opening. I took aim at the pussy mouth and slowly inserted the tip of the dildo cock into her open cunt. I took some special cock cream and applied it on the dildo.

Then I placed a large pillow where her pussy would rest. And pushed her down on the bed.

Once she was in position, I put the electric dildo selector into “RF” (Random Fuck) position, and switched it on.

It gave a large and powerful first stroke deep inside Neera. She screamed out, “Aaaaaaw. That hurt. Stop it. Stop it.”

The machine does not listen to pleadings. It just went on fucking Neera.

I shifted my attention to Minu, who was getting a raw deal. I untied her legs and hands and made her sit up. Then I took both her hands and tied them loosely behind her, so that she could not pull out the vibrator, but could go anywhere in the house.

bee-ess
bee-ess
63 Followers
12