Hard Lessons Learned

Story Info
A trip to the lawyers office turns sexual.
4.8k words
4.17
37.7k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

18 year old Jessica walked through the empty house. She couldn't believe her parents were gone. They were still in their prime. Her mother had just celebrated her 42nd birthday and her father his 45th. They still had many good years left, so what had happened. No one knew, one minute they were sitting together at the dinner table as they had done so many nights and the next they were dead. Even the medical examiner couldn't explain it. There had been nothing wrong with them.

Jessica sat on the stairs leading up to the bedrooms and looked around. She had grown up in this house, the thought of selling it just tore her up inside but at the same time she knew she couldn't afford to keep it. Her family hadn't been rich but they hadn't been poor either. They were what most people called middle class.

Jessica was torn from her thoughts at a knock on the door. Standing up she fixed her skirt that molded against her slender body and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" She called out.

"Mrs. Jenkins dear from next door."

Jessica opened the door and smiled at her neighbor. Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins had lived next door for as long as Jessica could remember. She remembered they always gave out candied apples at Halloween that Mrs. Jenkins made herself. Mrs. Jenkins wore a long summer dress that covered her slender body, although her tits seemed like they were trying to come out of the dress. Her steel grey hair was pulled back in a French braid and she had a pan in her hands. "I brought you a casserole." She said smiling at Jessica. "I can imagine you're probably not really up to cooking right now with the funeral and all.

"That is really sweet of you." Jessica replied with a smile as she stepped back so the older lady could step into the house.

Mrs. Jenkins stepped into the house and Jessica closed the door behind her. She took the pan and led the way into the kitchen. She set the pan down on the counter and lifted the tin foil covering it. "It looks really good." Jessica said putting the foil back over it and turning to face her guest.

"You just need to heat it up." Mrs. Jenkins said with a smile as Jessica put the casserole in the refrigerator.

"Thanks." Jessica gave her a hug and felt the older woman's breasts pressing against hers. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt her pussy start to leak. She pulled away quickly and smiled softly at Mrs. Jenkins. "You have always been really kind to us."

Mrs. Jenkins smiled at her and patted her shoulder. "Your parents were good people sweetie. Mr. Jenkins and I would like you to come over for dinner one night next week if you're feeling up to it. Get you out of the house for a while other than for school."

Jessica didn't want to think about going back to class on Monday. Her parents had been really proud of her when they found out she was going to go to the local community college and get her degree in travel and tourism. She was thankful she had been able to get financial aid because she knew her parents hadn't put any money away for her college education. They had decided a long time ago that if she was going to go to school she was going to do it on her own as they had.

Jessica led Mrs. Jenkins back to the door and opened it. "That sound great. I'll have to check my schedule but I'm sure that can be arranged."

Mrs. Jenkins stepped back onto the porch. "Well just let me know honey, you are welcome anytime."

Jessica nodded as a lump entered her throat. She had felt so alone after her parents died but she knew now she wasn't alone. She may not have any family left but she had friends who cared. "Thank you. I'll think about it."

Mrs. Jenkins nodded and turned to leave while Jessica closed the door behind her.

As soon as she was sure Mrs. Jenkins was gone, Jessica ran up the stairs to her room and closed the door sharply behind her as she quickly stripped out of her clothes. She couldn't believe how hot she was and just from giving Mrs. Jenkins a hug. Jessica had never given much thought to whether or not she liked girls or boys. She had dated a couple of guys in high school but none of them were special enough to give her virginity to. As she felt her pussy leaking like a faucet, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide as her hands pawed at her breasts. "Why am I so hot?" she whimpered pulling at her nipples with her fingers and feeling as pleasure and pain coursed through her body.

She pulled at her nipples, until they were hard little nubs. Then let her hand drift down her body until her hand covered her soaked cunt. "I have known Mrs. Jenkins all my life; I've given her plenty of hugs." Jessica whimpered as she spread her pussy lips open and touched her finger against her swollen clit. "Oh my god I'm so hot." She whimpered as she felt the little nub pressing out of its hood. She rotated her finger over her clit a few times and whined as pleasure coursed through her body. "Oh, ugh, that feels so good." She let her hand drift down lower and shoved two fingers into her untried slit. "Ugh, oh fuck yes." She moaned hotly as she slowly worked her fingers in and out.

Jessica worked her fingers faster inside her hot slit, working them in and out furiously as she lifted her hips against her hand. Moans were slipping between her lips as she worked for release. "Ugh, oh god yes, so good." She panted slamming her fingers fast and hard in her hot pussy as she reached up with her free hand and grabbed her tit, twisting it hard. "Fuck, oh god yes..." She humped against her hand harder shaking the bed with her movements as she fought for release. She was right on the edge and screamed in frustration as she worked her fingers faster. She slid a third finger inside her and squealed as her pussy tightened around her thrusting hand. "Fuck yesssssssssssss, I'm cummmminnnnngggg..."

Jessica slowed down her fingers but didn't stop moving them through her orgasm. As she felt her body cool down, she worked her fingers faster and harder again as she felt her orgasm rising once more. "God, more, I need more." She panted bending her knees and digging her feet into the mattress as she humped her body hard against her thrusting fingers. She slammed her fingers hard and fast inside her until she was ready to scream with pleasure. "Fuck, oh god yesssssss, so good." She panted furiously fingering her hot cunt. She took her free hand and reached down and pulled at her clit feeling sparks of pleasure coursing through her body. "Oh fuck yesss I'm cumminnngggg again." She squealed as she pulled and twisted her clit as her orgasm washed over her once more.

She pulled her fingers from her clinging cunt and stuck them in her mouth sucking up her juices like it was candy. Then she lay back on the bed and just relaxed as she tried to get her breathing under control. She closed her eyes and was almost asleep when she heard the phone ring. "Who could that be?" she wondered as she reached over to her nightstand and picked up the phone. "Hello?" She said sleepily.

"Jessica Reynolds?" The voice on the other end of the line asked.

That woke her up and she sat up on the bed. "Yes?"

"This is Mr. Hanson; I was your parent's lawyer."

Jessica knew who Mr. Hanson was; her parents had talked frequently about him. "Yes Mr. Hanson, what can I do for you?"

"There were a couple of things that didn't get mentioned at the reading of your parents wills that I would like to discuss with you. Can you come down to my office?"

Jessica looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was a little after four. "Now?" She asked.

He chuckled. "Well that would be preferable yes, although if you would rather wait we can meet tomorrow."

Jessica looked down at her naked body. "Um, can you give me about an hour?"

"Sure no problem. Do you know where my office is?"

She nodded then realizing he couldn't see her said, "yes. I'll see you in about an hour."

"I'll be here."

She hung up the phone then climbed out of the bed and started pulling on her clothes. She couldn't imagine what he had forgotten to tell her at the reading of her parents wills. As far as she knew everything was settled. The house was paid for, she just needed to worry about the monthly bills but she should get enough from her financial aid to cover those expenses.

She ran down the stairs, grabbed her purse and keys then after locking up left the house heading towards the lawyer's office.

Jessica pulled up in front of Hanson and Hanson 15 minutes later. She parked the car then walked into the building. She knew his office was on the second floor so she headed for the elevator. She stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall to Mr. Hanson's office. She walked in and smiled at the secretary. "Hi, I'm Jessica Reynolds. Mr. Hanson asked me to meet him here."

Sally Hanson smiled at Jessica. She had been Ryan Hanson's secretary for almost 20 years and his wife for almost that long. Her pale blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her ice blue eyes moved over Jessica's body. "Yes, just have a seat and I will let him know you're here."

She watched Jessica take one of the chairs in the office then picked up the phone. She waited for Ryan to answer it then told him Jessica Reynolds was waiting for him. After she hung up she looked at Jessica. "He'll be right out."

Jessica nodded, then looked around the office. It was a normal lawyers office with waiting chairs, a file cabinet and the desk where Mrs. Hanson sat answering the phone. Jessica looked towards the office door as it opened and Mr. Hanson stepped out. He looked to be in his mid to late 40's with salt and pepper hair and a medium build. His pale blue eyes looked Jessica up and down before his eyes rested on her face and he smiled. "Come on in Jessica." He held his arm out to her as she stood up and followed him into the office. He told his wife to hold his calls then closed the door behind him.

"Have a seat." He told Jessica pointing to the chair in front of his desk. She sat down then watched him as he walked around his desk and sat down with the desk between them. He picked up a paper in front of him then looked at her. "Did you know your parents set up a trust fund for you?"

Jessica looked at him in surprise. "A...a trust fund? For Me?"

He looked down at the paper in front of him. "Yeah, a very good one in my opinion." He handed her the paper and she looked down at it. It was made out to her in the amount of $500,000. She gasped as she held the form in her hand. "T...they never told me."

Ryan templed his hands together under his chin. "Well it states that you get all the money when you turn 21, but in the event that something happens to both of them, you get a monthly allowance to help with living expenses."

Jessica looked at him. "It's like they knew they were going to die."

Ryan shrugged his shoulders. "Lord only knows what was going on in your parents minds Jessica. They were good people." She handed the form back to him.

"So what do I need to do to get the money?"

Ryan looked at her shrewdly. "Well, you have to set up a trustee. Someone to look after the money and make sure you get your living allowance every month."

Jessica looked down at her hands that were resting in her lap. "I don't have anybody. Mom and dad were all I had."

Ryan stood up and walked around the desk. He sat down on the edge of the desk and looked down at her. "You don't have an aunt or uncle you trust with your money?"

She shook her head as she continued to look down at her hands. "Both my parents were only children. My grandparents are dead. There isn't anyone."

He reached down and lifted her head with his fingers. She looked into his eyes and felt her body come to life. "Stop that." She thought forcefully as she felt her pussy start to leak once more.

"I'm sure we can come up with something." He said with a smile as he leaned his head down and brought her lips to his. The kiss was soft and gentle but it still made Jessica gasp. She pulled away and looked at him.

"W...what did you do that for?" she asked trying to control her breathing.

Ryan smiled at her as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Well you are a very attractive young lady Jessica."

She looked up at him with wide eyes. "M... Mr. Hanson."

He reached down and pulled her to her feet and into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close and brought his lips to hers once more. The kiss was deeper this time and Jessica moaned against his mouth as she melted against him. "Let me fuck you Jessica and I'll make sure you get your money every month." He purred against her lips.

"I...I don't know." She replied softly as he kissed her again. When his tongue pressed against her lips, she slowly opened them and his tongue swooped into her mouth as he held her tight against him. He lowered his hands to her ass and squeezed it as he kissed her forcefully. Jessica melted against him and wrapped her arms up around his neck.

When he pulled his mouth away they both were breathing heavily. "M...Mr. Hanson, what are you doing to me?" She asked putting her hands against his chest but instead of pulling away she pressed closer to him.

He smiled as he gripped her ass and pulled her tight against his arousal. "You are a beautiful young lady Jessica. Let me love you." He laid kisses all over her face then captured her lips once more with his as he ground his hips against hers.

Jessica kissed him back with all the passion she felt in her body even as her pussy leaked like a faucet and she felt her body come to life. "M...Mr. Hanson, oh god Mr. Hanson, I'm so hot."

Ryan sat back on his desk and pulled her with him until she was pretty much sitting on his lap. "I need you Jessica, just let me love you and I promise all your worries will be gone." He pushed her skirt up until it was wrapped around her waist then gripped her ass cheeks through her underwear and pressed her tight against his cock.

"Mr. Hanson, oh god, I need to get off so bad." She ground her pussy against him and heard him moan.

He pulled her tight in his arms then stood up with her still in his arms. He turned until she was facing the desk then he laid her down across it. "I will make you feel so good Jessica." He purred gripping her underwear and pulling them down her legs until he had them off. He put her feet against the edge of the desk then sat down in the chair she had been sitting in. Jessica looked at him through half closed eyes. "Mr. Hanson please." She begged softly.

He smiled at her as he reached forward and spread her pussy lips open. "Call me Ryan Jessica, and just hold on because I'm going to give you the ride of your life." He leaned his head forward and darted out his tongue, flicking it loosely over her engorged clit.

"Oh, ugh, oh god." Jessica whimpered tossing her head back and forth on the desk. "What are you doing to me?"

Ryan lifted his head nad looked at her through passion filled eyes. "I'm making you feel good little one." He lowered his head back down and flicked his tongue over her clit again making her mewl with pleasure. He flicked his tongue repeatedly over her clit as he took one hand and slipped three fingers inside her. "Ugh, oh god." Jessica mewled just about coming up off the desk. She lifted her hips against his hand. "Finger me, eat me, make me cum." She begged lifting her shirt and pawing at her breasts with her fingers, pulling on her bra enclosed nipples. She pulled her bra down and pawed at her breasts, pulling at the nipples as she lifted her hips against him.

Ryan wrapped his tongue around her clit and heard her cry out. "Fuck, make me cum." She begged as he started drilling his fingers fast and hard inside her. She humped her pussy tight against his face and just about came out of her skin as he wrapped his lips around her clit and started suckling on it like a baby. "Ugh, oh my fucking god." She cried humping harder against his face.

In the outer office, Sally Hanson listened to the moans coming from her husbands office and smiled. He had a feeling he was going to get in the girls pants and she loved listening to her husband fucking other tail. Especially hot tale like Jessica. Sally stood up and walked over and locked the office door while putting the closed sign in the window. She moved back to her desk and reached into the bottom drawer. She pulled out a 10 inch dildo and set it on the desk. She reached under her dress and pulled her panties down until she was able to step out of them. She kicked them away then sat back down in the chair. She spread her legs as far as she could and leaned back as she rested back against the wall. She made sure the chair wasn't going anywhere then picked up the dildo and rubbed it against her cunt. "Mmmmm..." She moaned softly as she listened to Jessica's cries coming from her husbands office. "Yeah, fuck that tale love." She purred pushing the dildo into her sopping cunt.

She started slowly working the dildo in and out of her hot cunt in time to the cries coming from her husband's office. When she heard Jessica scream she was cumming, Sally rammed the dildo in harder and deeper until she was panting and on the verge of ecstasy. "yes love, make her cum." She cried softly as she felt her own pussy clench the dildo harder as she went flying over the edge. She continued working the dildo in and out of her hot cunt, listening to the cries coming from the office and knew she would get off at least two or three more times before her husband was done.

Jessica was panting and humping her pussy tight against Ryan's face as he sucked up her juices from her cum. "That's it baby, coat my face." He growled driving his tongue deep inside her and working it in and out like a small cock.

"Ugh, oh god, what are you doing to me? You're going to make me cum again." Jessica panted pulling hard at her nipples as she humped her body forcefully against his face. Ryan worked his tongue faster in her hot slit as he reached up and grasped her clit, pulling on it and twisting it. Jessica squealed and panted harder as she humped furiously against his face. "Ugh, oh god, I'm cummmminnnnnggggg again." She cried coating his tongue in her juices.

Ryan drank up all the juices she had pouring out of her cunt then slowly pulled his face away. "God you're a hot one." He smiled grinning down at her.

Jessica tried to slow her breathing down as she looked up at him. "You really know how to eat pussy."

Ryan smiled at her. "Ready for the next act?" He started working at his pants.

"The next act?" She looked at him through half closed eyes. When he had his pants open and pulled his cock out she gasped as she looked at him. "I... I"ve never..."

He looked at her in surprise. "Never?"

She shook her head as he rubbed his cock up and down against her pussy. "Well your about to little one. Your about to have 8 ½ inches of pure steel driving deep inside you."

The thought of having him inside her drove Jessica's body into a frenzy. Her pussy leaked even more juice and Ryan smiled as he felt it coat his cock. "Oh yeah, you are a hot one." He rubbed his cock across her pussy once more then lined it up at her entrance. "Just relax little one, you are gonna love this."

Ryan leaned down over her and started gnawing on her breast, taking her nipple between his lips and sucking on it as he pressed forward with his hips. Jessica gasped as she felt her pussy being stretched as he entered her. When he found her blockage he stopped and looked up at her. "This may hurt a little."

She looked at him through passion filled eyes. "I don't care, fuck me." She purred wrapping her arms around his neck.

He leaned forward and kissed her hungrily as he slammed forward with his hips and buried himself inside her completely, as he tore through her blockage. Jessica screamed into his mouth as she felt her body wracked with pain from his entrance. Ryan held himself buried inside her as he kissed her softly. "I told you it would hurt."

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12