Hardcore Hotel

Story Info
Rhys's top guest house finds truth about stars' sexuality.
868 words
3.15
43.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming the manager of a top New York hotel was not an easy task. It took several years of training and hard labour starting from the very bottom.

Eventually I made it to the top of the ladder and became the big cheese. And what a job it was. All I had to concentrate on was keeping service to the full satisfaction of the customers and sometimes filling in for ill staff.

One evening I was covering at reception when I couldn't believe who where coming in. Shannon Elizabeth and Pamela Anderson were walking straight through the door. I could only stare when they came up to the desk.

"We'd like to book a room please" asked Shannon, "double please but other than that we're not fussy"

"Of course right away" I said. I quickly opened the book and registered them next to their room number. As I glanced down I caught a glimpse of Pamela's cleavage, and saw her gorgeous tits dying to burst out. I could feel myself getting hard. I gave them their keys and directed them to the room. As they headed off I could see they were holding hands.

Later I was on my regular rounds of all the rooms, checking on customers. I couldn't stop thinking about Shannon and Pam as I walked the numerous halls, knocking on every door. I knew that eventually I would come to their room. Finally I did. I took a deep breath, went to knock, then stopped. I could hear noises coming from inside, also I noticed that the door wasn't fully closed. I knew I should have left them in private, but my pervy mind, aided by my bulging cock urged me to go in. I pushed the door open and stepped in.

I was met my the most arousing sight. Shannon was lying on the bed fully naked with her legs wide apart. She was holding on to Pam's head which was buried deep into Shannon's pussy. I could see her tongue working away ferociously at her clit, while she played with Shannon's tits, rubbing her light areoles and fiddling with her hard nipples.

"Oh yes lick me harder oh yessssss" Shannon was creaming pretty load, Pam lifted he head and I could see it was covered in Shannon's juices.

Pam got to her feet and I saw her gorgeous tits with smooth areoles, plus her partially shaven pussy. She pulled Shannon up and kissed her fully on her lips before her tongue explored her mouth. Pam lay down and let Shannon do her work. I dropped my trousers and underpants and took hold of my bulging length and began to rub it.

With one hand, Shannon rubbed Pam's breasts before going lower. She took three fingers and plunged them into Pam's pussy, then began rubbing her clit viciously.

"Oh fuck yeah give it to me Shannon, rub me faster please MAKE ME CUM!!!"

By now I was rubbing furiously, I could feel myself cumming. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't.

"Uuuuuuhh" I moaned as I squirted my love juice as over the floor. Looked up and saw Pam and Shannon looking straight at me.

"I-uh-well-um..." caught red handed I tried to make my excuse, but couldn't. They walked up to me and looked me up and down. Then suddenly they tore my jacket shirt and tie off and pushed me to the bed.

"Always wanted a man of authority" said Pam before lowering her head and sucking. Before I could object. Shannon got on the bed and lowered her pussy in my mouth. I had no choice but to lick and swirl my tongue around her clit.

"Oh yeah please go on! Yeah baby! Oh lick my clit so hard! Ooooooohhhh yeah please! Oh I'm gonna cum! Yeah I'm gonna cum! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" She came full as I tasted her beautiful liquid. At the same time, I came into Pam's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm" said Pam with a grin, before getting up and lying down on the bed. She lied down next to me. Shannon pulled me up to my feet. Pam beckoned me. I knew what she wanted. I got on the bed and lowered my cock into her.

"Ooooooh " she moaned as I penetrated her. I began to shove my length into her harder and harder. She moved her hips up and down in rhythm to my thrusts. I kept going faster and faster.

"Keep going! Don't stop! Fuck me harder! I want it bad! Oh please yeah! yeah yeah oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" She felt my cum again as it burst into her. I withdrew and lay down next to her. suddenly Shannon straddled me and fucked me straight away. I had no choice but to keep going. I went in and out with force. Finally I came.

"OOhhhhhhhhhhh yes baby" moaned Shannon as I withdrew myself.

"Stay with us baby" pleaded Pam as I began to get up. I glanced at a clock. 10:15 p.m. Some guests may be in bed, better not bother them. I lay in between the two beauties, with one hand in each pussy. They played with my cock as I got ready for a wonderful night.