Haven the Sissy Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
New arrival doesn't realize he's not a girl.
2.4k words
4.46
61.6k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSK
CSK
653 Followers

As the water poured over me, washing away the remaining cum and pee from my young, nubile body, I stood up and removed my drenched clothes placing them on the floor of the shower. I grabbed the girly body wash and lathered my body down, making sure every inch of my man-pleasing body was squeaky clean especially my "pussy" as I was positive it was going to be used extensively by my men.

I washed and conditioned my hair, rinsed off and got out. I wrapped the towel around my chest like a real girl would and immediately went to drying my hair. 15 min later, my hair was pretty much done. I had 10 minutes left to get ready. I applied young-smelling lotion all over my body, applied eyeliner, mascara, peach "wet" lip gloss and then dropped my towel and started getting dressed.

A new, satin white thong went on first followed by a new white bra. Then I put on the baby doll pink tank top. It was trimmed in white and was a little shiny. It had jersey-style numbers on the back which said 69. It may be cliché but it was still fun. The shirt came down just above my bellybutton leaving my flat tummy exposed. Next was the matching skin-tight skirt. I slipped it on and the tight material encased my tiny, round ass stopping maybe an inch below the bottom of the curve.

I pulled my hair back in a high ponytail and secured it with a matching pink and white bow like you see preppy cheerleaders wearing. I pulled on some knee high white socks with three pink stripes at the top, put on my white and pink low-top girl sneakers and looked at myself in the mirror. The illusion was done and I looked like some sexy high school slut that every guy and every teacher wants to fuck.

I bounced out of the room and into the kitchen where I removed a blow pop from the pantry, unwrapped it and then walked into the living room. "Did you naughty boys miss me," I asked and then stuck the blow pop in my mouth and began to tease them with it.

"Hell yeah we did," said one of the new guys. I sauntered into the room and dropped down on the couch between two of the new men and crossed my legs like a girl and decided to play the little school girl role while watching the beginning of the game with them.

"I always like going to the football games at school. I'll usually grab some luck guy and go behind the stands and let him eat my tasty pussy and then fuck it till he cums inside me. Half the time i don't even know their name," I said and continued seductively sucking on my blow pop.

"Is that right," the guy on my left said, "that's really naughty of you."

"Yeah, and this one time, I like totally sneaked into the locker room after a game, and I like totally just walked into the showers and totally did the whole team and some of the coaches."

"You did? That's really naughty," said the guy on my right.

"Well, duh, but, like what else was I going to do? They won and deserved a reward and I mean, O.M.G., there were a lot of cocks there and like, what's a girl supposed to do?"

"I bet your dad wouldn't be to happy with your behavior," said the guy on my left. I could tell they were enjoying the role playing so I decided to continue my made up debauchery.

"Pshaa, whatever, he like got all mad one time and like totally called me a slut and everything and even put me over his lap and gave me a spanking. A SPANKING, like I was 10 or something, but then I felt his cock get hard so I totally like sucked his fat cock and now, he totally doesn't care because now, whenever he can, he like totally fucks my tight pussy or has me suck him off. My mom's a fat prude so he like totally always wants to hit this," I said and then jumped up and showed off my tight body and sexy ass to all of the men. "I mean, c'mon, I'm totally a daddy's girl and besides, can you really blame him, I mean, wouldn't you all, like totally want some of my pussy too?"

"Fuck yeah we do," exclaimed the third guy and my master laughed and they all did. I was still sucking on the blow pop and looking all sweet and innocent with a devilish gleam in my eyes.

"Well then, who like totally wants to eat my pussy first?"

"I do,"said the guy who had been on my left when sitting down. They were all dressed in only their t-shirts and boxers.

I started jumping up and down doing a mini cheer, "I'm gonna get my pussy licked, I'm gonna get my pussy licked!"

They had me get on the couch with my face lying on the cushions and my ass pointing up and the guy on the left came over and hiked my skirt up and pulled my thong down to halfway down my thighs. He began kneading my ass and it felt so good. He pulled my ass cheeks apart and started licking my puckered asshole, licking, sucking, all while cupping and squeezing my ass. I moaned as he continued his oral assault on my ass. He stopped and then I felt him removing my blow pop from my mouth. He took the blow pop and ran it up and down my crack before going back and licking some more. He then did it again and this time, he pushed the blow pop against my hole and inserted it into my ass. He began fucking me with it and then pulled it back out, told me to open my mouth and put the blow pop back in my mouth before going back to eating my ass-pussy.

All four of them did this to me, eating my ass, fucking it with a combination of their fingers and my blow pop and each time, they would give the sucker back to my hungry, waiting mouth. I was squirming and writhing as these men ate my ass for a good 20 minutes and I couldn't wait for them to fuck me. I needed them to fuck me. Sucking their cocks all morning, having them cream my face and then piss on me had already made me so incredibly horny, so full of lust and now with them eating, licking and toying with my ass was now literally driving me wild with passion. I started to ask them to use me.

"Please, please, use my tight ass and fu..," I started to say and then the doorbell rang.

Damn it I thought to myself as they stopped.

"Ah, that must be the pizza," my master said. " Straighten up and go get the door slut."

I did as I was told and went to answer the door. I opened it and a cute college age boy was standing there with three boxes. He looked at me and was obviously pleased with the hot girl who had just answered.

"Um, uh, three meat lovers," he asked.

"Actually, there's only one MEAT lover here, but if you are referring to the pizzas then yes, come in," I teased and went back to sucking on my blow pop.

He stepped in and saw the guys and looked slightly disappointed. "So, um, that'll be $27.50," he said and my master walked to get his wallet off the counter. "You all just watching the game?" he asked.

"Well, actually they were all taking turns eating my pussy and fucking it with this," I said matter-of-factly in my best girly voice while showing him the blow pop before sticking it back in my mouth and started sucking on it again.

"Woah, wait, what?!" he said shocked and surprised. "Are you serious?"

"Well, of course, silly," I said, " I mean, it's like, only totally fair since I let them face fuck me till they all came on my face."

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You gave them all blow jobs?"

"Well, I wouldn't say she gave us blow jobs as much as I would say we raped her mouth and throat and she took it like a good little girl," said my master as he handed $30 to the stunned pizza guy. "If you want, you can drop a load in her mouth real quick before you take off."

This all felt like a cheesy porno, but truth be told, it was getting me excited.

"I, I don't know, I mean, really, that would be awesome, and I love getting a blow job, but are you sure, I mean, that's really ok?" he stammered asking my master.

I just stood there sucking on my blow pop as they talked, smiling away. This guy really thought I was a young, hot, slutty girl.

"Hell yeah, it's ok, just don't expect a blow job. You have to fuck her face. Get on your knees little girl. Take the sucker out of your mouth," my master commanded.

I did as I was told and got on my knees and looked for a place to put my blow pop.

"Stick it in your ass while you let the nice boy use your mouth," my master said.

I smiled and reached back, pulled my skirt up over my perfect ass, pulled my thong aside, pushed my ass out and then pushed the blow pop into my horny hole. I believe this action made the unbelievable scenario more real in the cute pizza boys mind.

"Fuck," exclaimed the boy.

"Now, when I say use her, I mean it, she can take it," said my master and stepped up, pulled his semi-hard cock out of his boxers and shoved, and I mean SHOVED, his cock into my mouth and viciously fucked my mouth and throat a few times before pulling out and putting it away. The other guys were standing around watching everything.

"Now be a good little girl and put your hands behind your back while this nice boy uses your mouth and make me proud," my master said, "in fact, while he uses your mouth, I want you to fuck your ass with your sucker."

I reached behind my back and grabbed my left ass cheek with my left hand and the stick of the blow pop with my right hand and began fucking my ass with it. I then looked up at the boy, opened my mouth and stick my tongue out giving him a warm, inviting place to stick his cock.

He quickly undid his pants and quickly pulled out his hard cock which was smaller than the men who had used me, but was still a nice, 6.5-7 incher. He came up and slowly slid his cock in my mouth, slowly pumping in and out.

"Don't be a pansy," said my master, "fuck her face like it's the best pussy you've ever had."

"Yeah man, give it to her hard. She can take it and she loves it," said one of the other guys.

He got the message and grabbed my ponytail with his right hand and the back of my head with the other and started slamming into my mouth, quickly, with no style, just a yearning to take full advantage of this erotic scenario that he had stumbled upon.

Faster and harder, his hard cock plowed in and out of my willing mouth. His balls would slap my chin and his stomach was pounding my forehead. About a minute in, he started shaking in his legs and gripped my head harder and unloaded several blasts of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat.

It was so yummy and I started using my mouth and tongue to milk the last out and clean him off. He finally pulled out and put his cock away and I looked up at him, smiled and said, "thank you, that was fun and very yummy." I then pulled the blow pop from my ass and put it right back in my mouth.

"Thank me? No thank YOU. I've never had a girl suck me like that," he said.

"No, most girls can't or won't let you do to them what this little thing will let us do," said my master, "which is precisely why we like getting sissy little boys like this to fill in the gaps that our normal tail won't do."

The pizza guy looked confused and puzzled by the statement from my master.

"Little boys?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's a nineteen year old sissy boy's mouth you just unloaded into," said one of the other guys.

"Yeah, see," I said before thrusting my hips up and releasing my tiny clit-cock for him to see and then smiled.

He looked mortified. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" he said, "you all just tricked me into some gay shit?!"

"No, we let you get the best cock sucking from a hot little piece if ass," said my master, "and I suggest you not raise your voice in my house and show some gratitude or you will find out the meaning of doing some 'gay shit' as you put it." The other men gathered around closer and I just stayed on my knees smiling up at him, licking on my blow pop.

"Uh, th-thank you," he said before moving towards the door.

"You're welcome young man," said my master in a commanding yet mellow tone. "We will be fucking this hottie all day today, so once you get your head clear and you get off work, feel free to stop on back by for another face fucking or to fuck. We'll be here finding all sorts of ways to use and humiliate this bitch."

"Uh, uh, thank you, I mean no thank you, I mean, I gotta go," he said before bolting out the door.

All four of them laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world and then my master told me to go and bring the pizza boxes in so they could eat and he told me to go get them more beers.

CSK
CSK
653 Followers