He Does As She Threatens

Story Info
Fawn gets her just desserts.
3.3k words
3.91
43k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krazy35
Krazy35
71 Followers

Fawn moved in with us two days after her nineteenth birthday. I had just started the summer between my junior and senior years in college and was not thrilled when I heard she was moving in. She was my step dad's daughter from his first marriage and when she graduated high school, she decided she wasn't going to college, so her mom sent her to live with her dad.

I had planned on enjoying my last summer before I had to get a job, and become an adult, then mom sat me down and explained that she expected me to spend time with Fawn and convince her that college was the right thing to do.

I dreaded Fawn's arrival, she was going to ruin my summer.

I hadn't seen her in probably 6 years, she lived way out in California. My parents traveled out there every year but I always found some reason not to go, and the one time she came here, I was in Lauderdale for spring break my sophomore year.

My parents made me go to the airport with them to pick her up. I was bored stiff waiting at the gate for her plane to arrive. When the plane finally arrived I stood with my parents waiting for her to deplane.

As the people started to come through the door from the jet-way, my eyes found this hot blonde girl dressed in a short white skirt and tank top. Her long hair was pulled away from her beautiful face in a neat ponytail that reached to the middle of her back. While her outfit made me think of tennis, her long legs made me think of other games. She had to stand at least six foot tall and most of that was leg.

I watched as this girl turned and walked toward us. My step dad stepped forward and gave this hot blonde bomb a hug.

"It's so good to see you Fawn." he said.

Mom hugged her next, as my brain was still processing the fact that this gorgeous leggy blonde was Fawn. I thought of the last time I saw her. I think she was 13. I remember she was short and skinny and extremely annoying. She wasn't short anymore, nor skinny, annoying was yet to be seen.

"Hello Nicholas." she said, knowing how much I hated that name, and held out her hand.

I gave it a shake and said "Hello Fawn."

As we went to baggage claim, My parents walked on either side of Fawn, catching up on lost time. I lagged behind admiring the view. Fawn had a great ass, besides we weren't related, I kept telling myself. Her Dad married my mom, nothing more.

We got her luggage, loaded in into the car and started for home. I didn't get involved in the conversation and did my best not to stare at those incredible legs. It was hard though as her leg kept bumping mine. I know it was a little cramped in the back seat but I couldn't help thinking she was doing it on purpose. I know she's six foot, but I'm six four and staying on my side of the car.

Then she stopped bumping my leg with hers and started rubbing my leg with hers. Oh God, I think she's trying to turn me on. The worst part is even as I told myself it was my imagination, my cock was beginning to harden in my pants.

Luckily for me it was after sun down and the darkness in the backseat helped hide the lump in my pants. I glanced over at fawn, and she was staring directly at my crotch and rubbing her knee on mine.

What the hell was she doing. OK she was drop dead gorgeous, but I wouldn't dare do anything about it. My mother would die or kill me or both.

Luckily the ride was over soon and after helping her into the guestroom next to my room, I went directly to bed. I laid there half the night, not sleeping, trying to figure all this out. I beat off 3 times that night, each of the fantasies involving Fawn.

The next day, I woke up and went down to the kitchen to have breakfast. My parents were already gone to work as normal. I sat down to my normal bowl of cheerios, and my normal glass of orange juice. I got about half way through my breakfast, when everything normal came to a screeching halt. Fawn came walking into the kitchen wearing a damn near see through baby doll. I choked on my cheerios, staring at her panties as she strode by like no one else was in the room.

She grabbed a bowl and spoon and came to the table sitting down directly across from me. "Why don't you put on a damn robe!" I said.

"Why" she said pouring some cereal. "You know you like what you see. I saw the bulge in your pants last night in the back seat."

I blushed and was intending to deny it when she added "In fact, I'll bet you stroked it last night to me. As a matter of fact I'll bet you've got a hard on right now."

"No. I don't!" I lied. She just grinned, poured the milk and began to eat.

The next thing she said was "I need your car, to go to the mall."

"My camaro? Ha! No fuckin way!" I said. "No one drives my car. No one."

"OK," she said "you can chauffeur me around. After the mall, I think I'll get my hair done."

"I think the bus goes near there." I said, "I'm not spending my day driving you around."

She got up with an evil look on her face. I expected her to stomp out of the room pouting, but she circled around behind me leaned down and whispered in my ear "I always get my way. You should just do what I say." and reached out and rubbed the lump in my pants saying "Liar."

Before I could react she moved away from me and left the room, almost skipping out of the door.

I spent the next five minutes trying to concentrate on finishing my breakfast, but finally gave up and pushed the bowl away "It's not gonna work. It's my camaro. I decide where it's going." I thought.

When I walked into the other room, there she sat talking on the phone and she looked like she was crying. As I walked past her I heard her saying "No when I woke up, he was there."

Gabbing with a girlfriend, I guessed. I went up to my room and fired up my computer.

Before it could even get booted up. Fawn appeared in my bedroom door. "Dad's not real happy with you." she said

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"I just called him at work." She said "I told him when I woke up you were standing in the door to my room staring at me and playing with yourself."

"What?" I yelled.

"Then I told him how you came all over my floor." she continued.

"I never did that and you know it" I said

"He believes me." She went on "besides I got a tissue out of your trash can this morning and hid it so I have proof."

"You bitch!" I said.

"You got it stud." she said with a smile "You'll do what I want or soon enough everyone in this whole neighborhood will think your some kind of pervert."

"I'm not doing Shit!" I said pushing her out the door and slamming it behind her.

All that day, I felt like a kid in trouble waiting for dad to get home.

My Mom was the one who ended up talking to me. She explained that my step dad was pissed but she knew there must be some mistake. I denied everything, and she kept agreeing with me but kept saying why would Fawn lie.

It was a very awkward conversation and I was glad when it was finally through. That night as I laid in bed I tried to figure out a way to get out of this. I couldn't spend all my time running Fawn's ass around, but I couldn't have her spreading rumors all around either.

I decided to play along, till I could come up with an idea.

The next few days were the longest of my life. Fawn had me driving her all over the county, If I refused she'd threaten to say I groped her. She made me carry her bags at the mall, when I refused she threatened to say I exposed myself to her. She even made me go into the hair and nail salons and wait on her, when I refused, she threatened to say I raped her.

Then on the evening of the third day, it hit me, what if I turned the tables. What if I got her to think I might just do it. What a great plan, I thought. I'll get her up to Dad's hunting cabin and scare to living hell out of her. Then I'll explain it to her, "she either backs off or the next time I'd do it."

It took me a few days to put my plans together and start gathering the items I needed. It might have gone a little quicker, if I wasn't running the princess everywhere, but I got everything ready. Now all I needed was an opportunity. That came my way, when my parents decided they were going to my Aunt's house for the weekend, and Fawn announced she wasn't going.

They left at about 5 o'clock on Friday and Fawn and I stood in the drive way and waved goodbye. She turned to me and said. "I want you to take me to the mall"

I hid a grin saying "I'll get my keys."

A quick trip into the house then off we went in the camaro. A couple streets from the house I took a right where I normally would have taken a left.

"You're going the wrong way." she scolded.

I turned and shot her a mean look and said "Shut up bitch!"

She gave me a little frightened look but didn't say another word. This was going to be fun.

It took about an hour to get to the cabin. She started to say something 2 or 3 times, but "Shut up bitch!" was my response each time.

When I pulled up in front of the old run down cabin, I got out of the car and coming around to her side, roughly pulled Fawn out. I grabbed her by both wrists and forced her toward the cabin.

"What the hell are you doing?" She protested.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm going to do exactly what you plan on telling everyone I did." I said calmly.

"Help! Somebody! Help Me!" She yelled.

I calmly explained that she could scream all she wanted, for other than hunting season in a few months there's not a soul within ten miles of this place.

I pushed her again toward the cabin door. When I pushed her through the cabin door she stumbled and fell sprawling on the hard wood floor.

I worked the bolt on the inside of the door as Fawn looked around the cabin. There really wasn't much for her to see.

There was an electric stove and refrigerator along one wall. I had moved the two straight backed wooden chairs over by it. The plain wooden dining table still sat where it had been, but I had tied straps to it.

Along the opposite wall sat 2 metal spring frame beds. One I had moved into the far corner. The other had the headboard along the wall and protruded into the room. Fawn began to weep as she saw the restraints I had earlier tied to each corner. The only other thing in the cabin was a small suitcase I had brought with the rest of my props in it.

Looking at me she begged "Please don't do this."

"You keep threatening to tell everyone I did." I said coldly.

"I'm sorry." She said "I won't do it anymore."

"Shut up and strip Bitch." I ordered. OK I wasn't going to rape her but I might as well get a look at her hot body.

"I will not!" she spat trying to sound like she was in charge.

I simply walked up to her and grabbing her by her hair pulled her to her feet. Pulling a knife from my pocket and snapping it open I said "Strip or I cut your clothes off and you have nothing to wear when I'm done with you. Of course maybe being naked in the middle of nowhere appeals to you."

I could feel her trembling as she reached up and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. I could feel something else too. My cock was getting hard pushing this fox around, making her do my bidding and humiliating her in the process.

I pushed her away and crossing the room, I pulled up one of the chairs and sat down to enjoy the show. As she undid the last button, she turned away from me and untucked her blouse from her skirt.

"Turn around Bitch so I can enjoy the show." She turned to face me and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, then let it fall to the floor.

She unbuttoned the waistband of her short skirt and let it flutter to the floor. She stood there in her black lace bra and panties and didn't move. I got up and circled her admiring her trembling body. She seemed unable to move. I moved around behind her and wrapped an arm around her trapping both arms to her sides. Opening my knife back up I slid the blade up between her breasts and quickly cut the small piece of material between the cups of her bra, letting her tits fall free.

Then I lowered the knife and slid it under the waistband of her panties cutting first one side and then the other. I pushed her suddenly, and she fell roughly onto the bed with the ties on it. Quickly I pounced on her naked body. I grabbed her right wrist and forced it to the corner of the bed and tightly fastened the restraint there. Next, I did the same to her left wrist and the other corner of the bed.

Once her wrists were secure I climbed off her. She kicked her long legs but that did not stop me from fastening them to the ties on the lower corners of the bed.

My cock was aching to get out of my pants. Completely dominating this bitch had me hard as a rock. Just as I was thinking of taking off my clothes, Fawn started running her mouth again. I reached into the bag of stuff I had brought and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps I had bought.

She was calling me some kind of name, as I reached out and teased her nipple. It instantly hardened at my touch. I slid the nipple clip over it and tightened it until Fawn yelped. Then quickly did the same thing to the other nipple.

Fawn squirmed, trying to find some way to ease the pinch on her nipples, but to no avail.

"Anything else you want to say bitch?" I asked

To my surprise she still had fight in her. She spit curses at me and threatened to tell everyone what I was doing. I reached down between her legs and slapped her pussy.

She continued her threats, so I slapped her again, a little harder this time.

The bitch just wouldn't shut up. I smacked her pussy again, this time even harder. Three more times I smacked her pussy hard. Each time I hit her my cock leaped in my pants. God, I was going to cum in my pants. Then I realized something. My hand was wet. Not only was this turning me on, but her pussy was getting wet too.

"You nasty bitch" I said "You're getting turned on by this aren't you?"

"No. Fuck you." she spat.

I slid a finger into her hot wet hole. Then pulled it out and showing it to Fawn said "Your pussy is giving you away. You are enjoying this." Then I smacked her pussy hard again.

"No. I'm not." she protested weakly.

I smacked her pussy a few more times and with my other hand I tightened the nipple clamps another turn each.

"OWWWW" she wailed, as I watched the juices from her pussy begin to puddle on the bare mattress below her.

"Admit it you nasty cunt," I said "you want me to dominate you."

"Yes." she said quietly.

I smacked her pussy again saying "What?"

"Yes." she said a little more loudly.

"Yes what?" I asked punctuating my question with another smack.

"Yes I want you to dominate me." she said clearly this time.

I dipped my finger back in her damp pussy. I pulled it out and pushed it into her tight asshole. Fawn gave a little moan, but not a moan of pain, this sounded like pure pleasure.

I pulled out my finger and said "Maybe I'll just let you lay there and cool off for a while."

She gave a little groan and then said "No please don't."

"Why not?" I teased

"Because I want you to dominate me." She begged.

"Fuck you." I said

"OK" she snapped back

"OK what?" I said really not catching her drift.

"OK. Fuck me." she hissed.

I didn't know what to say but quickly I shed my pants and drawers. I climbed between her legs and slid my rock herd cock deep into her waiting pussy.

She moaned loudly with pleasure as I started slamming my cock balls deep into her whipped pussy over and over again. She was cumming loudly after just a couple strokes and it was all I could do to keep from spraying her pussy walls as her muscles milked away at my cock.

I stroked away and played with the nipple clamps while she came and came.

When I couldn't hold it any more, I pulled my dick out and gave it a couple quick strokes, then blasted a huge load all over Fawn's belly and chest.

I got up leaving her with the mess on her and got myself a beer. Sitting down in the chair beside her, I began to talk calmly to Fawn. She promised never to tell anyone what we had done, only if I promised to demoralize her again.

I untied her from the bed and bent her over the table tying her in place there. I whipped her ass until my hand ached and my cock was rock hard again. Then moving behind her, I pressed my cock into her tight backdoor. She started cumming almost immediately and kept cumming while I pile drived her ass until I blew my second load deep into her ass.

I left her there bent over the table while we talked some more.

I used her everyway I could think of that weekend. When it was all over and my parents came home we informed them that Fawn had decided to go to college after all. In fact she was going to go to the same school I was attending.

Fawn spent the rest of the summer servicing all my needs, so that I would let her move in with me on campus. Now that school is here the bitch is still servicing my needs, and sometimes I rent her out and let my friends humiliate her too.

Krazy35
Krazy35
71 Followers