He Was Frozen in Place

Story Info
...and his tears blinded him.
1.9k words
2.07
19.4k
4
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
403 Followers

He stopped as he looked in the open doorway to where the man had his wife naked. The man was between her leg's facing her harder than I had ever had sex with her. How could this have happened. I was the sort of husband that all our friends said they would like to be like. I gave Mary everything that she could have asked for. And here she was cheating on me.

"Funk me harder you bastard," she cried out. The man backhanded her across her face bringing blood to her split lip.

"You slut...you whore...you like to be faced rough don't you?" The man drove his large thick cock up her anus, and she screamed that she loved it. I would have never done her like this. I made love to her. Slow passionate love. I was stunned. I was frozen to the spot on the floor that I stood on. As I watched I felt my three inch cock erect. I was aroused but deeply hurt. I looked down at where my penis poked a small pup tent in my Brooks Brothers suit. Then my bladder let go and a dark stain began to spread from my crotch and down the front of my pants. The carpet around my feet became soaked as the urine rained down.

My wife was cheating on me. My angel Mary was unfaithful. My mouth became dry and I was unable to move. I tried to reason why she was doing this. I knew then that she was being raped. Her cries for the man to funk her harder must have been because he was forcing her to be like this. Then she called the rapist by name and I realized that it was my boss. The one that was always sending me out of town. Why was my boss facing Mary and why was she facing him? She was always telling what a bastard he was for making me go out of town so much.

"Do I funk you better than that dumb ass husband of your's Mary?"

"Oh yes John you funk me period. All that creep does is to cum in my cut hair. He never realized that he's not in me."

"Yes Mary we have a good thing going on. I can send the jerk out of town every time my wife goes away to a spa. That slut thinks it's making her beautiful." he laughed and so did Mary. "How can a hog be made more beautiful taking a mud bath. You ever seen a pretty pig and they are in it all the time."

"Oh John you are so funny. I hope our children Jeff and sandy take after you." What was Mary saying. That little Jeff and cute little sandy wasn't my children. Sure they were both born Three months after I was away working a year at another office. But they were my kids. never mind that they both had freckles and red hair like my boss. They were my kids. I had to pay all the doctor bills for them. I had to pay the Orthodontist for their braces. The private school I paid for and the trust fund I set up and put all my allotted money into. I sacrificed for her and for them.

Even though when we went somewhere where John was and the kids ran and hugged them and called him daddy. I had seen my co workers laugh and smirk as I showed them some new pictures I had made of the kid's. I never realized that they were laughing because everyone knew about my wife and my boss. Large tears ran down my face and I felt the nausea that told me that I was going to lose my lunch of bologna sandwiches. Bologna was all I could afford since I spent everything on Mary and the kids. I heaved and my puke went all over the carpet. Then I felt the worse thing. I had puked. I had cried. My feet were frozen in place. I thought that I wanted to go and take a long ride except there was no gas in the car. I had given all my extra cash to John's favorite charity. he never told me what charity it was but that by giving to it I would ensure my job with his company for many years.

Like I said I felt the worse of all possible things happening then. I felt my bowels loosen and the stuff with a diarrhea like consistency let loose and ran down both my leg's and onto the carpet, covering my urine. "Who," my wife and boss both said at the same time, "Oh my God look it's Bruce, my devoted husband."

"Don't forget to say that he's also my loyal employee," John added.

Then I saw the horrified look on my wife's and John's faces as the realized that they had been discovered by me. I knew that they both were freighted of the wrath I would unleash on these fornicators. "Oh shit...look at the carpet John and I know you loved that carpet ever since Buy had to sell his other car to buy it for me."

Then Mary's voice changed to concern. "John he's not moving, is he waiting to unleash his wrath at us fornicators?"

"No Mary it's just that his feet are frozen in place...see the ice around his shoes?"

"Sorry John I just thought that was either old bologna sandwiches after having been thrown up."

"No Mary he is suffering from lit erotica wimp disease."

"Oh John please tell me what...what ever you said is."

"Well let's see Mary, incidentally move your cut a little faster please. Buy has all of the symptoms that all wimp husbands have when they find out their sweet and angelic wives are cheating on him."

"But does he realize that we are really cheating on him, After all this is the first time he ever saw us facing."

"I know Mary. If he mentions it then I'll ask him what he was home when he's supposed to be out of town."

In my mind I knew that he was right. I was a loyal husband and employee. I listened as John made a cell phone call. Mary like the caring person crawled out from under him and began to suck his cock. She didn't want him disturbed when he was speaking on the phone.

"OK AL, let's get this right...yes he's already become frozen in place and he had already did the PP routine. That's right you heard me the puke,

shit and piss bit. I know...it smells awful...if he had only waited he wouldn't have caught us and the carpet would not be messed up. Oh slow down Mary, you got me ready to cum."

"What's that AL...oh that it's Buy's wife sucking my cock. Well thanks AL...is there anything else I can look forward to. Oh I see. No his car is probably out of gas...Yes I know that most husbands go for a drive and get stink but he only drinks Pepsi...oh my God the thought of getting drunk on Pepsi. Got to go now AL, Mary is getting ready to swallow my cum." John grunted his cum in my loving angel wife's mouth. "Oh hell yeah Al...Mary will be there. See if you can't find a few more guy's for her gang bang this time. Yeah...yeah I know forty two guy's were a lot but she's the one getting fucked so see if you can find about ten more."

John and Mary threw the sheet over them and were smoking when there were war cries as cute little Sandy and cute little Jeffy came running to the bed and launched themselves at the reclining couple. There were cries of "Daddy" as both kids hugged them. Tears rolled down my cheek to puddle at my feet. The tears added to the mixture of puke, shit and piss, but did not melt the ice around my shoes that kept me frozen to the spot. The kids had piled in bed with my wife and boss. They sure looked like a happy couple.

It was two weeks later that my wife made the remark "John can't we do something about Buy. He's starting to stink and me and the children need him to return to work so he can earn enough money for us to waste it on dumb ass things."

"Well love." my boss said kissing her deeply in front of the kids, "I have talked with a lot of people about it, and they say that Buy will remain frozen in place till he is able to shake his head sadly and just walk out the door and drive around and get drunk on Pepsi." John said that all they had to do was to put a little gas in my car and I would drive off into the sunset. "We don't have to put much in...it's so expensive these days, and I need him back at work so I can send him out of town on a useless trip so I can fuck you behind his back."

"But John, the way he is now, you can fuck me in front of him."

"Yes I can but can you stand the smell, and I have to get that carpet cleaned and he can't pay for the cleaning unless he is working. now can he."

"Oh John you are so smart," my loving wife said, "I can see why you are the boss."

I stood and looked as they fucked their brains out. My feet had become unfrozen and I just shook my head sadly, choking back the tears and went to my car. I started to drive off to the local service station to have a Pepsi. Then everything went black. His tears blinded him so much he didn't see the tree he crashed into.

John and Mary and the two kids stood looking at the cardboard box, that the company provided my wife. It contained her husband's burnt remains. "Mary," John was saying, "I guess this is the end of us. I can't be fooling around with the widow of one of my former employers now can I?"

"No I guess you can't."

"well I have to go, I have a conference in fifteen minutes."

"What do I do with little Brucy's ashes?"

John looked at the sky, "Looks like it's going to rain soon. Why don't you dump them in the street where the rain can wash them into the gutter?"

"Oh John, I am going to miss you. I don't know what I will do without you."

"Oh Mary," John said, "You can always be a prostitute."

"Yes I can, I have lots of experience at fucking strange men, but what about the kids?"

"Oh, just leave them here in the streets...someone will get them. I hear the price of meat is going up and they will make someone a tasty meal."

"Oh John, Mary said, "I was thinking the same thing. Tell me how would you like a home cooked meal before you go?"

"Now that sounds like a plan Mary, let's go."

"Mommy daddy," the kids said in unison, "Can we go too?"

"Of course you can dears...what would a home cooked meal be with out you?"

quutoo
quutoo
403 Followers