Heartbeat

Story Info
Young lovers discover the joy of sex.
1.5k words
3.84
56.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

The final bell rang and she almost sprinted out of the schools. It was only two weeks to graduation and Jenny was excited and nervous. The boy she had been dating for the last three years, since she was fifteen, was coming over this afternoon. He thought it was to do a little fooling around on the sofa as they had many times before. Today was different. Jenny's parents were going to Yakima for two days starting today, Friday. Jenny, a genuine virgin, had decided to give it up to her boyfriend, Larry Miles.

She was sweating slightly when she got home. Oh god, I hope I don't stink, she thought as she entered her bedroom. Stripping down, she took a shower. She did a careful assessment of her nude body in the mirror. 34C breasts, 23 inch waist, nicely flared hips, silky smooth skin and long brunette hair. With a satisfied smile she approved of what she saw. She already knew that she had above average looks. She got dressed, kissed her mom and dad goodbye and they drove away.

Larry would be over in about an hour. Nervously, she moved around the house making sure that everything was perfect. Dinner would be a snap. They would order a pizza after she seduced him and consummated their relationship.

She was very curious about sex and all that went with it. She had, of course, seen the movies and read the text books in sex education class but still, she wanted to test it all herself. She had never seen Larry's penis. She had squeezed it through his clothes, felt it poking her bottom when she sat on his lap and seen the bulge in his bathing suit when they went swimming. Larry had been very understanding with her and she really appreciated the fact that he had never been rough or insistent with her. She had fallen in love with him. She hoped he felt the same way about her.

The doorbell rang and she was instantly damp between the legs. She practically sprinted to the door.

"Hi sweetheart," Larry greeted her.

She tenderly kissed his lips.

"Hi, lover boy," she answered. "Come in and sit down. I'll get us something to drink."

Larry came in and plopped down on the sofa. Jenny brought them a couple of cokes and sat down close to him.

"Larry, there is something I've got to know. I want to talk to you about it because it has been driving me nuts for a long time."

"Sure, babe, what is it?"

"Larry, how do you feel about me? I want to know. I'm not just screwing around here so tell the truth."

"Gee, babe, I thought it would have been obvious to you by now. I fell in love with you the first time I met you. Didn't you know?"

"You can't believe how relieved I am to hear you say that. Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know if you really loved me or just needed someone to go out with."

"Oh, honey, I wouldn't have stayed with you for the last three years if I didn't love you."

"My parents will be gone for two days. I want you to spend them here with me."

"Okay, I'll be over right after breakfast tomorrow morning. We can hang out all day."

"Geez Larry, you big sweet oaf. I want you to stay here. With me. Get it?"

"Do you mean spend the night with you?"

"The night and the day and the night. Call your parents and tell them you won't be back until Sunday evening."

Larry sprinted to the telephone and informed his parents he wouldn't be home for a couple of days.

"I didn't bring any clean underwear," he told her.

"We'll wash what you've got on. You won't be needing it for a couple of days anyway."

He took her in his arms and tried to tenderly kiss her, but she was in no mood for the gentle approach. She rammed her tongue into his mouth and sucked hard. Her hand drifted to his cock and she rubbed it through his clothes.

"Let's go to my room," she panted.

He followed her down the hall and into her bedroom. She sat on the bed.

"Come here Larry."

He walked over to her and stood in front of her.

"Get that shirt off," she whispered.

Larry was on the football team. He had ripped abs and muscles everywhere. His shirt lay on the floor beside her blouse. He could see her nipples through the see-through bra.

"Unsnap me," she whispered.

He put his arms around her to unsnap her bra. When he did, she unzipped his pants and dropped them to them floor. She could see the large bulge in his shorts. Hooking her fingers under the elastic she lowered them to the floor revealing his rock hard penis. It was long, thick and beautiful. She wanted it more now than ever before. She stood and dropped her dress and panties. Now, toe to toe and naked, they held each other and engaged in another super kiss. She sank onto the bed and pulled him with her. They lay side by side and caressed each other. She squeezed his cock. It felt like a magic wand with a big purple knob on top. She kissed it and felt it swell even larger in her hand. Larry's hands rubbed her breasts and he bent his head to suck one of her succulent nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, that feels so good," she moaned and squeezed his cock a little harder.

His hand found her pussy and gently rubbed her vulva. She felt his fingers rubbing her slit. She watched as he raised one of his fingers to his lips and licked her juices from it.

"Let's do it now!" she cried.

She opened her legs and Larry crawled in between them.

"I hope I do this right," he said, "I haven't got any experience."

"Me too," she whispered as she directed his hot member to her entrance.

"This might hurt you, honey."

"It probably will but it won't kill me and it'll only hurt the first time," she replied.

Her heart was beating a thousand miles an hour as Larry plunged through her opening, breaking her cherry and sinking deeply into her. It felt like someone had pinched her pussy hard. A tear rolled down her cheek. She suppressed a gasp. Then she felt his balls slap her butt. She felt his cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat. Even though it was the first time anything had been inside her, it didn't feel like an invader. It felt like it had always belonged there.

"Give me a minute to get used to you. I've never had anything in me before."

"Oh, babe, you feel incredible. I have dreamed of this for years and now I'm finally here."

"It hurt a little right at first but it feels really good now. Do me and do me hard."

Larry began his dance of love deep in her pussy. He could feel it flex and quiver around his super sensitive cock. She hugged his chest to her breasts as he drove into her pussy. It felt so good! She knew she could never live without his cock inside her. A feeling she had never felt before suddenly assailed her senses and took over her body. She humped wildly into him, driving him deeper and deeper.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she cried.

No longer the quiet, demur young lady, she was now a raging sex machine. Her body beat against the mattress. She had two fists full of sheet as she screamed. She felt him lunge into her and then she could feel his semen squirting deep inside her. He couldn't move for a few seconds. When he did, he gathered her into his arms and hugged her fiercely.

"I love you Jenny. I want to be in your pussy all the time. I can't live without you."

He rolled them over so he was still inside her on their sides and face to face. He licked the light sheen of sweat from her face and neck as she moaned her approval. She could feel every bump and wrinkle in his cock.

"That is so sexy Larry. I love you more and more with each passing moment."

"I'm so sorry babe. I shot you full of sperm. You could be pregnant."

"I don't care, in fact, I hope I am. I want your babies."

"I want that too. Let's get married this summer."

She tightened her grip on him.

"Did you just ask me to marry you?"

"Yup."

"Of course I will."

Her pussy was flexing around his semi-hard cock. Soon it was at full mast.

"Fuck me. Fuck me all night and all day. Don't stop."

"Yes maam," he replied.

Jerking his member in and out of her he found that side fucking was different from missionary. Her pussy hairs rubbed his dick harder and excited him more. He clasped her tightly to him. He could feel her heartbeat through her tits.

"I wanna stay like this forever," he groaned.

"Me too!" she squealed as he shot her full again.

It was going to be the best weekend of their lives.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers