Heels in Bed

Story Info
Nick comes home to surprise from his wife.
2.3k words
4.13
223.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
russeltrust
russeltrust
101 Followers

When Nick came home his wife was waiting for him. He wasn't expecting her; she had been on a business trip for her law firm but obviously had snuck back a little early. It was a nice surprise to find her sitting up on our bed, wearing a lacey turquoise bra that held up her D-cup tits and a matching pair of satiny boyshort panties. She was wearing the diamond earrings Nick gave her for their first Christmas together, and was rubbing her vibrator atop her panties, against her pussy. And even though she was sitting atop their made-up bed, she was wearing black, H-strap heels.

"Well, hello, hello," Nick said, coming into the bedroom and discovering her there.

"Welcome back," his wife replied all sultry.

"I see I got home just in time."

"Oh, I've been waiting for you, handsome."

"I like your outfit," he said, taking off his tie and laying his suit jacket down on a chair.

"Thanks," she said, still teasing her clit through her panties with her vibe. "I even wore heels for you, I know you like that."

"You know I do, baby."

"Isn't it slutty to wear high heels when you're in bed?" Nick's wife asked, with a sly smile on her face. "I think it is slutty to wear high heels and just get into bed."

"Is that how you feel?" Off came Nick's pants and socks, only his boxer briefs remained.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes. That'sjust how I feel."

"Feel like what?"

"Like a slut. Likeyour slut."

"Well, with good reason," Nick said, approaching the bed. "Because you are my wife, Carolyn, but you are also my kept whore."

"Then come treat me like one," Carolyn defiantly replied.

Nick mounted the bed and straddled his wife, leaning into her and laying a sizzling French kiss on her mouth. Her tongue met his, and he could feel the lust in her as she continued to lightly masturbate herself while they frenched. They kissed sloppily, needfully. She had been gone for several days and Nick, a lawyer himself, had been busy in trial while she was gone.

"God," she said between kisses, "it's great to be home."

"You look incredible."

"I was getting so wet on the plane into National. I couldn't wait to surprise you and get you to do things to me."

"Oh yeah?" he said. "Things like what?"

"Oh, you know," she said, and then leaned forward and whispered in his ear:

"Fucking my little whore cunt."

Then, in a normal voice again, she said: "Would you like to do that, Nick?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then tell me what you're going to do to me."

"I'm going to fuck your cunt, you cheap little whore!" Nick said it loud, and Carol wiggled with excitement.

"Oh, baby!" she squealed, and kissed him hard and fast. She had put the vibrator down and they were dry humping. She positioned his erection just the way she liked it, and he began humping her, rubbing his erection against her through his underwear, putting pressure against her clit.

Meanwhile, Nick was squeezing Carol's tits through her bra. "Squeeze 'em hard, Nick," she encouraged her husband. He loved squeezing her tits hard. Nick found her nipples through the fabric and pinched them.

"Not too hard, lover," she cautioned him. "My nipples are not as tough as yours," and as she said that she pinched his, hard, just how he liked it.

"Let's take this bra off," Nick said, fiddling with the clasp in back. Nick opened the clasp, then slid the straps down his wife's arms and off. "I love the way your breasts fall out like that."

"It's cause they're so big, baby. Have you ever had a girl with a rack as big as mine?" she teased him.

"You know I haven't."

"My big tits turn you on, don't they?"

"Oh, yeah," her husband said, reaching up and squeezing them again, loving the feel of Carol's titflesh.

"Now, I know I can't come just from you sucking on my tits like some of your past girlfriends, but I've got a lot they could never offer you, don't you agree? My tits are much bigger than theirs were, and I've got a much dirtier mouth, don't I? In fact, there's nothing I won't say to you to get you off, even tell you I'm a cheap little gutter slut that needs a mouthful of sticky cum, and don't you like that baby?"

In response, Nick kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Good, now let's take my panties off. I'm all warmed up for you. I know you missed me, so this is your present for being such a good boy without me."

He slid down her boyshorts, and could smell the unmistakable musk of his wife's aroused pussy.

"Can you smell how horny I am for you, Nick? Rub your cock against my slit. Now it's your turn to tease me, baby."

He took off his boxer briefs, and then knelt between her legs. Her lips were already wet, and as his cock rubbed up her slit and brushed her clit, Carol moaned at the sensation on her little button.

"Delicious," she said.

Nick worked his dick up and down her cleft, taking his time, feeling her wetness, wetting his cock in the shallow folds of her little cunt. Carol moaned and writhed, and soon, the head of his cock was inside of her. He still teased her, pulling out and putting it back in, feeling as her body responded, as her body invited him further in, lubricating itself for him. With one good thrust, and a guttural groan from his wife, Nick sank his dick inside of her.

"Welcome home," Nick said, their faces just inches apart.

"Ooooh, honey."

"Now, just cause you've been gone, doesn't mean things are any different," he told her.

"Oh no?"

"No. I'm still going to fuck you like a little—how did you put it?—gutter slut," he said.

"Fuckin' use me, baby."

"That's right, Carol. I'm going to pound your cunt until you feel like a bitch, like a used up little bitch."

"Do it baby. Do whatever you want with me. I'm your little bitch to use."

While they chatted, Nick was working his cock in and out of her, slowly at first, letting her pussy readjust to having a man inside. Carol was hot—her pussy was already soaking when he entered her, and burning like a furnace. In no time, Nick was making long, deep strokes and picking up the pace, fucking her hard, just how she loved it.

"Your pussy is so hot for me, baby," he told her.

"I feel like a bitch in heat, Nick. I feel like an animal."

"And should I fuck you like an animal, Carol?"

"Yes. Fuck me like a bitch, like a little bitch."

"Are you my bitch, Carol?"

"Yes."

"Then bark for me, baby, bark like a little dog."

"Yip! Yip! Yip!" she replied, emitting three high-pitched barks. This was wild; Nick had never asked her to do this before. This was the craziest thing Nick had ever asked anyone to do in bed.

"Good girl, good girl," he soothed her, cradling her head in his arms while he mercilessly continued fucking her pussy. Carol had wrapped her legs around Nick and he could feel the point of her heels on his back.

"Why are you such a little whore with me, baby?" her husband asked Carol.

"Because you turn me into one."

"Oh yeah? You weren't such a little whore with your previously boyfriends?"

"No, baby. I never let them come in my mouth like I let you. I never swallowed their hot jizz like I swallow yours. I lever let them give me facials and dirty stuff like that."

"Carol, you hot fucking bitch!"

She smiled. "And they never used to call me dirty names like you call me. I wouldn't have liked it if they told me to suck their cocks like a little slut, or to bend over and take it like a bitch. But I like it when you say those things to me, Nick. And I know you love it when I say those naughty words back to you."

"Fuck right I do." His cock was feeling great sliding in and out of his wife's slick cunt.

"And I must be a naughty slut to fuck you without a condom like I do. I must have been a whore to let you fuck me raw dog ever since we were dating. Don't you think? Don't you think that's slutty baby? To fuck without protection?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You're the first man I ever let fuck me raw, Nick. First and only. And you know how much I love it when you empty those balls inside me. Oh, Nick. I love it when you cream me. I want you to cream deep inside me, baby."

"God, baby," he moaned, and he leaned forward and they kissed, hard, French kisses while he thrust into her and she fucked back. From her lips, Nick's mouth then moved down her neck, kissing, nuzzling and occasionally biting, while his dick worked back and forth in rapid time, in and out of her twat.

"I'll bet your other men never made you tell them about that little sophomore who seduced you in college, baby."

"No, they didn't. They didn't even know. But I seduced her, baby." Carol knew how much Nick loved this episode from her life before him.

"Oh yeah? And what did you do with little April, baby?"

"We would make out, baby. We would make out for hours and my pussy would get so wet. My panties would be soaked. You love this story, don't you baby?"

"You know I do."

"You love hearing how your little wife was a lesbian during college? A little L.U.G. lesbian. Lesbian Until Graduation, honey. I'm all about cock now."

"Mmmmm, Carol," Nick moaned.

"Fuck me with your dick, lover. Fuck me and I'll tell you about her. I know you love to hear about that little redhead. How she was a sophomore and I was a senior. How we would take off our tops and rub our chests against each other. How I sucked on her little breasts. She was just a little B-cup sophomore and I had big D-cup senior melons. And she was so good to my chest, baby. She was so good to my rack. That little redhead would play with my chest for hours. She'd lick circles around my breasts, just like I like you to do, Nick."

"That's where you learned it, huh?"

"Mmm-hmm. And we'd rub our pussies against each others, first with our panties on, and then, bare, flesh to flesh."

"You loved that, didn't you Carol?"

"Fuck right I did. And you know what we did next, right? Of course you do. She didn't want to do it at first, but then one night in my dorm room I just did it, and she had to reciprocate. And then I think she just loved doing it. Ooooh, baby. That was the first time I ever had an orgasm, it was with her."

"And what did you do to each other?"

"We ate each other out, of course. First, I went down on her, and then, she went down on me." Then, in a stern, playfully accusing tone: "We ate pussy, baby. Just like two little dykes. We licked each others pussies. You like that? You like hearing how your wife was a lesbian in college? A filthy little dyke. Does that turn you on, Nick? Fuck me hard if it turns you on. You know, she was a natural redhead, baby. I know you like that. I know you wish you could have seen it. Fuck me hard if it makes you hot, I know it does. Fuck me, baby, fuck your little college dyke wife."

Carol was blowing his mind! Nick was sweating, and his muscles were getting sore from pounding her missionary. "Baby," he said, "why don't you climb on top and finish me off?"

We switched positions, and, applying a little lube to his cock, Carol lowered herself down onto her husband's meat.

"That's it, baby. Grab my hips. Hold my hips and fuck me," she said.

"I love looking at your big tits like this, honey."

"Fuck me, Nick. Just fuckin' use me."

Nick tilted Carol downward so he could suck on one of her tits while he helped her bounce up and down on his cock.

"Do you like my dirty mouth, baby?" she cooed to him. Nick "mmm-hmm"ed on her nipple.

"I hope you don't think I'm too whorish with all the things I say to you. My cunt just needs to suck your cock dry. Can you help me out, honey? You're my husband, you're supposed to give my pussy what she wants, right, even if I am a bad girl?"

Nick moaned his agreement.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck your slutty wife. Fuck your wife's hungry twat. It's all yours baby, you can have it whenever you like."

He took his mouth off of her nipple, gave her ass one good hard spank. "You fucking bitch!"

"Yeah, fuck me like a bitch!" Carol encouraged him.

"I'm getting so close, honey."

"Fuck me like a slut, Nick. I'm a whore for you, Nick. See? I'm still wearing my high heels. Isn't that what good whores do, Nick? Isn't that what good whore wives do?"

"Oh yeah, Carol, what are you baby?" He was so close now.

"I'm your whore, baby. I'm your nasty little whore."

"What else are you baby?"

"I'm your wife, honey. I'm your wife. Fuck your wife. Come inside your wife. I'm your wife baby."

"CARRRROOOLL! I LOVE YOU!!!"

And with that yell a gargantuan orgasm ripped through Nick's body, propelling his sperm up into his wife's raw, unprotected pussy. Carol could only hold on and scream in delight as Nick thrust like a jackhammer in side of her, his spurting cock caressing her innermost parts.

Spent, Nick lay back on the bed, his cock rapidly softening inside Carol. She leaned down and kissed Nick slowly, and said:

"It's nice to be home, Nick."

russeltrust
russeltrust
101 Followers