Helping Impregnate Aunt Beth

Story Info
Uncle can't impregnate his wife so he asks for help.
6.3k words
4.42
382.4k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MOESEX
MOESEX
164 Followers

I slowly woke up not wanting to rush my brain as it tried to make sense of the new day. I could still see the small tidbits of the dream I was just having. It was a mangled mix of the movie I had been watching the night before and people that I saw everyday.

"It's Saturday," I said to myself while I did my morning stretch. I had to be at work at noon, plenty of time. In the kitchen my mother was already well ahead with the breakfast and the whole family was getting ready for the bounty my mother always conjured.

By whole family I mean my Dad and my two sisters. I could smell the bacon even from my room and my stomach grumbled. I headed to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and tried to take the morning piss. I say "tried" because this particular morning I encountered a problem that happens only when I rush the morning routine.

Everybody knows that you can't pee when you have a hard-on and this also applies to the "morning woodies". I stood there waiting until finally I was able to get a steady stream going. My cock, to say it blatantly, is shorter then the length of a DVD case but longer than the width of the case. Not sure what that is in inches but that's how long it is. I like to think it's proportionate to my body and overall I'm very happy with it.

After finishing in the bathroom I strolled into the kitchen with the hunger that only a 6'1", 19 year old can have. "Good morning," I said while grabbing a plate from the cupboard.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," my mother replied.

I find it funny how my mother greeted me like this rather than my younger sisters. Not to say my sisters are ugly, far from it. My sisters are both lovely girls. Alas, this story is not about them.

As we sat eating breakfast my Dad made the announcement. "Alright guys, this afternoon we are going to your uncle Steve's house." Uncle Steve is actually my Godfather and he is my Mom's older brother. "It's your aunt Beth's birthday and we are going to have a barbeque there."

As he said this I started to think what I would do in the empty house. Although he had addressed all of us, I had to go to work and I wasn't going to make the drive to my Uncle's house alone. My Uncle lives about an hour from us and although the drive isn't bad, I hate driving back late at night.

"Dad I don't get out of work until 7:30 today. I don't think I'm going to go."

My mom was already shaking her head. "John you haven't visited your Uncle in months, you have to go."

I sighed and was about to protest when my dad spoke. "It's true John you should go. Your aunt Beth is always asking about you."

If there was one good thing about going all the way to my Uncle's house it was my older cousin Liz and aunt Beth. Liz was adopted when she was 6 because my aunt and uncle were unable to have a child of their own. She was of Hispanic background but had light green eyes and was taller than most girls. I always thought she could have been a model and sometimes fantasied about her. Alas, this story is not about her either... aunt Beth on the other hand is.

Aunt Beth to sum up in one word is irresistible. My uncle had once told me, in a drunken stupor, that he had fought off a gang of hoodlums in order to get her. It was hard not to believe him. My uncle had a plethora of stories of his bravado and accomplishments. He told me that he had literally ran over one guy then jumped out of the car and began swinging at anybody in his way.

From what I understand, my aunt lived in a culdesac in a shady neighborhood. Unfortunately for my uncle, there were a lot of guys who fancied my aunt Beth and he had no choice but to deal with them after their many transgressions, the last being a half empty beer can hitting his car.

She was going to be 42 this year but her body would convince you otherwise. It was ironic that she could not conceive because her subtle wide hips and ample breasts screamed the signature of a fertile and healthy woman. In her high heels she was as tall as my cousin Liz who was about 5'9". When she wore her knee high skirts, her ass drew the eye and it was hard not to be mesmerized by the way it moved as she walked to and from. There was a sort of dignity that my aunt always carried. My guess is that it's because she is a somewhat of a big time real estate agent.

She never wore clothing that was too revealing but she did somehow flaunt what she had by wearing clothing that accentuated her body. I clearly recall a white blouse that lined the bottom of her breasts, clearly giving them their shape and size. The distortion of the patterns across her chest punctuated the womanly figure that made her alluring to anybody in the room. After considering all this I somewhat reluctantly told my parents that I would drive there after work.

I drove straight home after work and took a hot shower before I made my way to my Aunt's birthday. When I arrived at my uncle's house the party was at full swing. I knocked on the front door but since everybody was out in the backyard socializing it was no surprise that no one came to answer the door.

After a few moments I decided to let myself in. I could hear some music playing in the backyard and could see some folk at a table through the living room window. I made my way to the kitchen only to find my Aunt Beth swaying her ass from side to side as she looked for God knows what under the sink.

She was wearing light blue jeans but they weren't the ones I'm used to seeing on women I find attractive. Unlike those low rise jeans all the girls my age wear, my aunt was wearing those classic jeans that ride high. They hugged her bottom and I found myself taken aback as my body responded without my consent.

My cock throbbed gently as I snuck up on my Aunt Beth. "Happy Birthday aunt Beth...." I said a little weaker then I had hoped.

She spun around quickly letting a strand of hair fall in front of her face. She smiled and quickly but elegantly pushed the light brown strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh honey, I'm so glad to see you... your mom said you were coming but I was almost positive you were going to be a no-show."

I made my way over to her trying hard not to look at the small amount of cleavage her blouse provided. We embraced warmly and I concentrated on the feeling her breast pressing against me. When I was 16, hugging her was almost a guaranteed boob to the face. Unfortunately for me I was much taller now. "Sorry I forgot to get you a present aunt Beth..." I said lamely. I had intended to pick up at least a birthday card but in the rush I had completely forgotten.

"Having you here is the best present I could have asked for."

After a short while we made our way to the the backyard where everybody was having a good time. My dad was by all measure drunk and so were most of the other adults. I scoured the place for some food and found some cold pieces of meat.

My mother must have been watching me because she came over and asked me what I wanted on my plate. Soon thereafter she went about heating me up a respectable amount of food. After having my fill I sat back and talked with my cousin Liz and some of her friends. They were a little younger then me and most of them were still in high school but nevertheless we talked until finally people started to head home.

It was about 11:30pm when I figured my dad was in no shape to drive. My mom on the other hand had always been a nervous wreck so driving on the freeway was not an option. After some discussion it was decided that they would be spending the night. My sisters would sleep in Liz's room and my parents would sleep in the guest room. I on the other hand had my car and was planning to drive back home. However my uncle insisted that I stay.

I had only had a few drinks but he rambled off on how awful he would feel if I had an accident on the way home. Being that it was late and I was tired I decided to stay and agreed with my uncle. A little after midnight everybody had gone to bed except for my dad, my uncle, and I. My dad was in pretty bad shape so my uncle and I carried him to the guest room. Usually my mom gets mad when my dad gets drunk, tonight however, she was a little tipsy herself. My Dad is no drunk but he sure does know how to have a good time.

After having taken care of my dad Uncle Steve and I went back to the kitchen to drink and talk some more. Like I said before, my uncle Steve is my godfather and I've always admired him. My mom had told me the my uncle had lived on the streets from a very young age. He pretty much learned to live alone after his mother died and he somehow manged to get through it all without falling victim to drugs or other vices. We talked about what I had been up to.

"Are you still seeing that hot little blond girl you brought last time?" he asked while petting Max his husky mix.

"No, not anymore," I said somberly as I thought about how quickly it had ended.

"She was a pretty girl," he said looking upwards, recalling Tiffany my ex.

She had always been a big flirt and I have always been the jealous type so there wasn't much hope when she started going to parties without me.

"How's your car running?" My uncle had always been a gear head.

"The other day a guy in Civic Si tried to race me on the way back from work... that was fun." I drive 72 mach 1 Mustang and uncle Steve had actually help me rebuild most of the interior.

"You wanna trade for my T-bird soon?" My uncle has a 66 Thunderbird that is practically in mint condition. I would love to have it but I would never trade my car for it. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't actually trade that car, even for mine.

"Nah, that's okay uncle Steve, I need something that moves fast..." I said jokingly.

"You'd be surprised my friend... that guy is fast as fuck."

I realized then the he probably wasn't kidding and for all I knew he had a beast of an engine in there. We sat there quietly for a few more minutes until finally I decided it was time to hit the hay. I was about to get up when my uncle spoke.

"John I have a favor to ask of you," his tone was serious and it caught me off guard.

"Sure Uncle Steve," I replied quickly.

"Listen son, first off, you need to understand that this is hard for me... and for your aunt."

I was a little confused but sat quiet.

"We have Liz and she has been brought nothing but happiness to me and your aunt. Your aunt Beth loves her and we will always lover her."

Now I was even more confused.

"The thing is, well, your aunt Beth has always wanted a child of her own. It's something we have talked about for a long time. Your aunt feels that she needs this," he finished as he rubbed his hands on his jeans.

When Liz was adopted I was only 7 or 8. However, I remember my parents telling me that they had adopted because Aunt Beth couldn't have a baby. As if reading my thoughts my uncle continued, "I guess you also thought that it was your aunt who couldn't have kids," he said while looking straight at me. "The truth is John, that it's I who can't have kids."

I started connecting the dots but I was still oblivious to what he was really wanted to ask me.

"We talked about going to a sperm bank but your aunt just doesn't feel comfortable with the process or with the people there."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I was half expecting to be the victim of a cruel joke. However, my uncle soon found himself struggling to hold back tears and I was soon finding myself a little overwhelmed.

"John you don't know how hard its been knowing that I can't fulfill all the needs of your Aunt." He wiped his tears quickly his hand shaking a little. "Listen son, you are the only man I would ever ask this of. Your aunt is the most precious thing I have and I'll be damn if it's anybody but you."

My mind was racing trying to find something to say. He could see my apprehension and was gauging what I was feeling. "Look, I don't want to beat around the bush much longer." He took a drink from his glass. "Your aunt and I were wondering if you would consider helping us have a kid."

I was stunned and words failed me. "Uncle Steve...." I stammered.

"John you don't have to give me an answer now," he said gently. "I don't want you to feel pressured and I know this is awkward in so many ways."

He could say that again. I was only now realizing what he wanted me to do. He wanted me to impregnate my aunt Beth so that they could have a child of her own flesh and blood.

"Put yourself in my shoes, son. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but its what your aunt wants."

He said it with such a genuine voice that I felt sorry for him. In another part of my mind I was thinking of Aunt Beth. I had always been infatuated with her even from an early age. However, having sex with her didn't happen even in my dreams, yet here was my uncle asking me to fuck his wife.

My cock jumped in my jeans in anticipation but I was still too embarrassed to tell my uncle that I would not only consider it but that I would be happy to do it.

"Your aunt was afraid to ask me for a very long time," he said easily now that the question was out in the open. "She never considered anybody else. When she asked me about having someone to help us with this I thought she was out of her mind. For some reason I thought she was using this as an excuse to cheat," he said looking blankly at his drink. "I was furious but I let her speak her mind only because I wanted to know who she was considering. I expected some one from her work or one of our friends. When she timidly said your name all my rage was extinguished and I saw the fear in her eyes. Had she named anybody I don't know what would have happened," he finished slowly. "She is resolute in her decision that if you can't help us then its just not meant to be."

His last statement erased the embarrassment I had been feeling. "I'll be happy to help you guys Uncle Steve," I said slowly.

"You'll do it then?" He had one hand on my shoulder and an eager smile on his face.

"Yeah Uncle Steve I'll do it." I smiled back.

"Your aunt is going to be so happy." After a short while he said, "Oh man, you are in for a treat," he said with a devilish grin.

"This is a little crazy though," I said a little ashamed.

"That's why this stays between us." He motioned at me and then to himself and then finally pointed upstairs to where my aunt was. He took one big swig of his drink and then said, "Alright lets go."

The speed in which this was happening was a little scary to say the least. "Wait, right now?" I was under the impression that this "dirty" deed was going to to take place in some hotel some day in the near future, not right away under the noses of my family and my cousin Liz.

"Well yes, I was thinking tonight. What better present could you give her on her birthday?"

I had no reply. Having seen that I was like a lamb lost in the woods, he proceeded to say, "Alright, let me go tell her the good the news and then I'll come back down to tell you what she wants to do. How does that sound?"

I took a big gulp.

"Relax kid, she's quite tame I made sure of that." My uncle headed off upstairs leaving me at the kitchen counter contemplating what might happen next.

It was hard to breathe and my heart was pounding when my uncle returned. "Alright John come on," he whispered from the hallway trying not to wake up the other people in the house.

We tiptoed up the stairs all the way to his room. He creaked open the door and I followed him in still trying not to faint at what was happening. I had been looking down the entire time but now that we were in his bedroom I had no choice but to look up to see where my aunt was. She was sitting on the side of her canopy bed and was wearing a slightly see through short black nightgown.

Her eyes smiled at me, thanking me silently for having accepted my Uncle's proposition. Uncle Steve walked towards my aunt Beth and kissed her with such tenderness that I felt ashamed even to be in the same room.

"Do you want me to stay?" My uncle asked aunt Beth.

"Oh, yes honey, please stay."

It was clear I had no voice in this decision but then again I couldn't see myself asking my uncle to leave before fucking his wife.

"Come here, John," my uncle motioned me towards them.

The whole time my aunt's eyes followed me and I felt naked even though I was still wearing all my clothing. My aunt stood up and kissed me softly on the cheek. She looked up at me and said, "John you don't know how grateful I am to you."

I didn't know what to say so I said the first thing that came to my mind, "For some reason I feel like it's my birthday today Aunt Beth."

We all laughed quietly until finally my aunt took my hand and led me to her bed. My uncle meanwhile went to the other side of the room where a small chair was.

To say it was awkward as my aunt undressed me would be a gross understatement. I felt my uncle gaze on me but I didn't dare look at him. My aunt quickly went about removing my shirt and then unbuckling my jeans. I took my shoes off as she finished rolling the zipper down. Easily I slid off my jeans leaving me only with my boxers.

Down in the kitchen I had found myself with an undesired hard-on but now I found myself a little smaller than before. I could see my aunt's nipples through the fabric but it wasn't until she removed the small see-through robe that I saw how lovely the shape of her tits were. My aunt could sense the tension and apprehension in my body as she ran her hands up and down the length of my arm.

"It's okay honey relax a little."

I let out a small sigh and laughed at my discomfort.

"A little nervous there, champ?" My uncle said slyly.

"Just a little," I replied.

"Don't be, son, he said as he walked back towards us. He stood right beside me as he took my aunt's night gown off leaving her in only her black panties. Her tits were glorious and I felt myself licking my lips unconsciously. My uncle squeezed the tit closest to him and said, "She likes when you do this."

He kneaded her breast and my aunt cooed gently. "Go ahead son," my uncle instructed.

I reached up and took a hold of my aunt's right breasts and felt it with the palm of my hand. I squeezed and saw her flesh protrude through my fingers. Containing one of her breasts in one hand was impossible but I wanted to get as much as possible in my hand so I kept grasping for more. Soon my uncle stopped squeezing her breast and went behind her. I took a hold of her second tit and was now massaging both tits vigorously. Behind her my uncle was pulling her panties down. My cock finally jumped to attention having gotten the green light from my uncle.

My uncle stepped back as my aunt got on her knees and pulled down my boxers. My cock jumped out as the band of the boxers slid off the tip of my cock. My aunt scooted on her knees closer and I looked down to see her take a hold of my cock with one hand then plunging deep into her mouth. When my cock came back out it was shiny with her saliva. She kept doing this for some time.

She would swallow it whole until her nose nuzzled into the hair above the base of my cock. She would then inspect as if to see if she had missed a spot.

"She's good isn't she?" my uncle whispered.

"Oh man," I replied.

As if encouraged and eager to earn the praise she had received my aunt grabbed my ass with both hands and started to give me a legendary blow job. Her head went back and forth faster and faster and I was finding it hard not to cum into her mouth.

My uncle must have seen my problem because he interjected as my aunt took a large gulp of my cock. "Jeez woman you're going to make him cum before you're even ready."

My aunt took my cock out of her mouth and wiped her mouth delicately as if she had been eating something so delicious that it had gotten all over her mouth. She let out a soft chuckle and looked up at me. "Sorry hon got a little carried away there."

MOESEX
MOESEX
164 Followers
12