Helpless

Story Info
Buffy loses her strength and is seduced by a mysterious man.
2.4k words
3.55
39.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buffy Summers walked down a dark street, she kept glancing around her, she was slightly frightened for her safety. OK, she was more than slightly frightened. Recently something weird had happened to her, she had completely lost all her strength and was as weak as any normal person.

Buffy crossed the road and passed a parked car, two middle-aged guys were standing by it.

“How about a lap dance little lady?” one of them asked.

Buffy ignored them and continued walking, she started talking to herself, “Willow and I’ll walk you home Buffy.’ ‘I’ll be OK, Xander, it’s only a couple of blocks back to mine.’ Idiot.”

Buffy continued walking and didn’t see the dark figure walk up to the two guys, punch one in the head and back elbow the other in the face, rendering them both unconscious. The dark figure then began to follow Buffy.

Buffy walked through the park; she got about halfway across the park when a very large and very hairy demon leapt out of the bushes at her. The demon had large teeth and horns about the length of Buffy’s forearm.

Buffy knew she was in trouble, she would had found it difficult to take on a demon this size and unarmed when she was at full strength, now she stood no chance.

The demon backhanded her and she flew ten feet backwards before hitting the ground hard and was knocked out.

When Buffy opened her eyes her vision was blurred, she felt no pain in her body from where the demon had hit her.

From what Buffy could see, she was in a brightly lit place. There was a bright figure standing in front of her, the figure appeared to have wings. Buffy knew this figure was an angel, she also knew it meant she must be dead.

Buffy could hear music being played but the sound kept getting louder and then quieter, as if it from a radio wasn’t tuned in properly. Buffy heard a woman singing and managed to make out some of what was being sung.

‘… misunderstood. He said just to take good care of me, like he’s one of the family. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights. And I see one child in charge of me. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights …’

In total it lasted about forty-eight seconds. It was a beautiful piece of music and Buffy felt calm while listening to it.

Buffy closed her eyes and when she opened them again the bright light had gone, so had the angel. Buffy found herself lying on a very comfortable bed in a room that was romantically lit by lots of candles.

Standing at the foot of the bed was a young man; he was just under six feet tall and was dressed from head to toe in black. The man also had long black hair. Buffy looked at the man’s face, to her surprise he saw he had red eyes, she looked at the rest of his pale face and saw that he seemed to be wearing grey lipstick and had a lip piercing, he also had his nose pierced.

“Ah, I see you’re awake.” The man said.

“W-where am I?” Buffy asked.

“You are in my house.”

“W-who are y-you?”

“Forgive me I didn’t introduce myself. My name is Azure.”

“Why did you bring me here?”

“I brought you here, Buffy, to offer you what you most desire.”

“What I most desire?” Buffy said and tried to sit up, but was still too weak.

“Yes, I am an Archangel.”

“Oh give me a break…”

“I’m serious, when you first awoke did you not see an angel?”

“Yes but…”

“That was me, you’ll just have to trust me on this one.”

“So, how are you going to give me what I most desire?”

“First you must know that I can show you the fantastic pleasures and exquisite pain of Hell or I can show you the mysteries of heaven. You have two choices you can either tell me what you really desire or you can let me read your thoughts and give you what your soul desires….”

“OK, well this could…”

“Before you say anything else I must give you one piece of advice. You may ask to partake of carnal pleasures with whom ever you desire, but it will mean you will end up with the pain of Hell.”

“So, I can’t have the carnal pleasures of heaven then?”

“Oh you can, but you must not ask for them. It must be your soul’s desire that brings you carnal pleasure.”

“OK, so I guess I’m gonna let you read my mind.”

“I was hoping you would say that. Please sit up.”

Buffy did as she was instructed and sat up on the bed. Azure sat down on the edge of the bed and placed his fingertips on her temples. As Azure raised his hands Buffy noticed that his fingernails were painted black. Azure closed his eyes and concentrated, after a few seconds he lowered his hands and opened his eyes.

“So, what did you find?”

“Shhh.” Azure hushed Buffy and put his finger to her lips.

Azure lowered his finger and gently kissed Buffy, at first it was a closed-mouth kiss, but soon Azure’s tongue slid into Buffy’s mouth. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths.

Buffy felt a tingling in her groin and felt her pussy start to get warm and moist. She also felt a strange desire for this man she’d only just met, a man who claimed to be an Archangel.

Azure pulled Buffy’s top up over her head. He then continued kissing Buffy, cupping her breasts as he did.

Soon Buffy was helping Azure take his top off. Buffy’s bra was soon to join the growing pile of discarded clothes on the floor.

Azure gently pushed Buffy so she lay on the bed. Azure lowered his head and kissed Buffy’s breasts, bringing her nipples erect. Buffy gasped as Azure ran his tongue round each nipple.

Buffy’s crotch was changing from warm to hot very rapidly and she was leaking juice, which was being absorbed by her panties.

Azure began to kiss his way down Buffy’s body. Her stomach twitched as his kisses tickled her.

When Azure reached Buffy’s pants he stopped and undid them before slipping them off her slender legs.

Azure resumed kissing Buffy’s stomach, just above her panties. Azure could see that Buffy’s panties were now soaked with her pussy juice. The burning desire in her pussy was almost unbearable.

“Azure I want you in me.”

Azure pulled Buffy’s panties all the way off and dropped them on the floor. He then spread Buffy’s legs and lowered his head. Azure could smell Buffy’s intoxicating musk. Azure could wait no longer, he had to taste Buffy’s sweet pussy.

Azure lapped up some of Buffy’s love juices savouring the taste. He then licked Buffy’s clitoris, this sent electric shock waves of orgasm through Buffy’s entire body.

Azure then undid the buttons on his leather pants and pulled them off, he then also decided it might be a good idea to remove his spiked dog collar.

Azure took off his boxers and gently slid his cock inside of her. She was warm and wet around him. Azure slid himself almost completely out of Buffy’s sopping crotch, then slowly slid back in. He was turned on more by the fact that his actions made Buffy make soft purring and mewing noises. Azure lent down and kissed Buffy’s breasts, as Azure sucked each nipple in turn he sucked in a little of the milk flesh around them as well. Buffy’s moans began to get louder as she neared climax. Knowing Buffy was not far off climax Azure slowed down to tease Buffy.

“Azure, please don’t slow down, I’m so close to cumming,” Buffy gasped.

“But Buffy, the best things cum to those who wait.”

Azure began to slowly, oh so slowly rub Buffy’s clitoris, barely touching the sensitive bud. So sensitive and gentle was his touch and so powerful the feeling it created, Buffy almost screamed out. It almost felt as though there was orgasmic electricity passing through her whole body, emanating from her clitoris.

After a few moments Azure picked up the pace slightly.

Each time he went in and out of her body they both moaned out each other's names.

Azure continued his gentle, electric caress of Buffy’s clitoris.

“Oh Azure! More,” she said breathlessly.

They both were close to reaching their orgasm. They came at the same time; Azure shot his load deep into Buffy’s warm pussy. As his cock pulsated inside her Azure could feel Buffy’s vaginal walls contracting round him. Great orgasmic waves smashed through them, then they gently subsided.

Azure gently rolled himself off Buffy and held her in his arms and she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Buffy awoke in her own bed and completely alone, there was no evidence to show that she had slept with an Archangel last night.

She felt very disappointed, she had thought she’d had the best nights sex ever and then she discovered it was only a dream.

Buffy sighed deeply and then sat up in bed, she suddenly realised her radio was playing, it was playing the exact same tune that she heard last night when she thought she was dead… when she was dreaming.

What was odd was it was the exact same forty-eight seconds of the song

‘…misunderstood. He said just to take good care of me, like he’s one of the family. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights. And I see one child in charge of me. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights …’

Buffy leaned over and turned her radio off.

Later that day Buffy met up with Willow in the school library, Buffy was still depressed that her one night stand with Azure the Archangel had turned out to be just a dream.

“Hey what’s up Buff? You’re looking rather low.”

“Last night I dreamt I slept with an Archangel.”

“Wow, Buffy you’re having erotic dreams about angels, let’s hear all about it.” Willow said with a grin.

“I dreamt that I was rescued by this tall, dark and mysterious guy who tells me he’s an archangel and that he would give me what I most desired. Then we made love and it was the greatest sex I’ve ever had. He made me feel as if there was an electric current running through me body that heightened the sexual pleasure.”

“Wow, that must have been a real blow, you know having the most fantastic sex of your life and then finding out you only dreamt it.”

“Yeah, I could do with some major cheering up.”

“Then I suggest that after school we go get sugared up on Mocha’s at the Espresso Pump and then head down the Bronze.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, I feel a need for more sugar than the human body can handle.”

That evening after Buffy and Willow had sated their sugar cravings they headed down the Bronze.

Buffy and Willow had a good time dancing together.

Once they’d had enough dancing Buffy and Willow went and sat down at a table with Xander, to cool off and have a drink.

“So, Buffy are you feeling any better?” Xander asked.

“Huh?” Buffy said. She hadn’t told him about her dream and wondered how he knew about it.

“This strange lack of strength, have you got over it yet?”

“Oh, no, not yet. Giles thinks I’ll get over it soon though.”

Buffy raised her cup to her mouth to drink, but stopped when she heard the song that was playing.

‘… misunderstood. He said just to take good care of me, like he’s one of the family. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights. And I see one child in charge of me. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights …’

Buffy listened to the song to see if she could hear any more of the song, but right at the point where the song had ended before, Xander spoke.

“Buffy you OK?”

“What? Yeah I’m fine, nothing wrong with me.”

Buffy looked across the table and saw Willow was smiling at her.

“What are you smiling at?” Buffy asked.

“That tall, dark mysterious guy in your dream… did he have red eyes and have a lip ring?”

“Yeah, how did you know?” Buffy asked.

Willow didn’t say anything, she just pointed passed Buffy.

Buffy turned and saw Azure standing not ten feet away.

Azure walked to Buffy’s table, he stopped in front of Buffy and held out his hand.

“May I have this dance?” Azure asked.

Buffy smiled at Azure, then turned to Willow and Xander and said, “I’ll see you later.”

Buffy walked out onto the dance floor with Azure and began a slow dance with him.

“Who was that guy?” Xander asked. “Oh, just Buffy’s dream date.” Willow replied smiling.

Out on the dance floor Buffy talked to Azure.

“Listen, this is going to sound really stupid, but last night, it wasn’t a dream was it?”

“Only a dream come true. I’m so sorry I had to leave you, but you were safer in your own house.”

“Why was I safer away from you?”

“Because…” Azure hesitated, not quite sure how to go on. “Because I was sent after you, the Slayer, by some of the other Archangels/Darkangels. They wanted me to show you the pleasures and pain of Hell, they wanted me to kill you basically.”

“So, why didn’t you?”

“Why? Because, Buffy Summers, I fell for you the moment I saw you.”

“You fell for me?”

“I wanted to be with you, to hold you, to love you. But I had to send you back home last night, I feared for your safety, but now I have taken control and we can be together now.”

After the dance had ended Azure led Buffy back to his place again and they spent the night passionately making love. And did from that night onwards.

‘… misunderstood. He said just to take good care of me, like he’s one of the family. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights. And I see one child in charge of me. Child in charge of our days and our nights. Child in charge of our wrongs and our rights …’