Hen Night Blow Job Contest

Story Info
Women and a man race to suck cock.
2k words
3.95
93.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: Story contains gay male content. If this does not interest you, please read no further.

*

Several years ago my best friend was getting married and I was invited on her hen weekend to Budapest. There were only five of us who could afford to go. The bride to be, three other girls and me, a single guy in my mid twenties. We had the standard hen party matching uniform. The girls had tried very hard and managed to convince me to wear similar to them. Black knee high boots, tiny gold hot pants and black t-shirts with the tour on, and our nicknames on the back. Topped off with a pink cowboy hat. I was wearing the same except for the boots. We all had no underwear on under the hotpants, my cock was very visible and girls looked great. I looked very camp. We all agreed what went on tour, stayed on tour. It was peak summer and we sat in various beer gardens, drinking cold beer after beer. A few bars later the girls were looking for men.

We went into a well known bar that advertised a live sex show and watched the usual show for 50 euros each. We were all feeling hot and rather drunk. At the end of the show they announced that there would be some audience participation and asked for some men to volunteer to get oral sex. My best friend and her mates tried to get me volunteer, but I refused. The bar was full of guys, most on stag nights. They got about twenty guys to volunteer. The hosts that we had just watched perform their own sex show get them to line up on the small stage. They were all told to drop the trousers and display their cocks. The girls were screaming, I was in awe at how big some guys were. I could feel my cock dripping, pre-cum. One guy that had a soft penis was sent to sit back down. The hosts then quickly selected the 6 guys with the biggest cocks, and the 6 guys with the smallest. Everybody else was made to go back to sit down. The guys with the big cocks were were taken through a small door and disappeared. The other 6 guys remaining were made to sit down on chairs in front of the stage and told to rub their little dicks to the point of coming but not to come. The host announced their cocks were to small and they were rejects and deserved to be humiliated. The female host then asked for 3 girls to volunteer to perform some oral relief on the lucky six winners.

The majority of people in the bar were all men, with our group of girls and a few other women. One of our group, the bridesmaid under a bit of pressure from the rest of us volunteered. Another girl in the bar also volunteered, she tied back her before even being getting on the stage and was rubbing her hands together. They needed one more girl, but nobody else would come forward. They then asked for any other volunteer, or they would have to cancel this part of the show. The girls in my group started to heckle me, and shout my name. Others in the bar joined in the chanting. The female host came over to me and heckled me as well. Feeling very aroused and excited by being forced into something together with being pretty drunk. I agreed, to the cheers of my group and laughter of the others in the bar. We stood on the stage area and waited further instruction. We were told that the six guys who had just left would stick their cocks through holes in the wall. The winner would be the one that sucked off their 2 men the fastest and drank a drink to wash it down.

I felt sick and was shaking. Before today I had never even looked at another hard cock before, and I was now going to suck on two real cocks in a race in a seedy sex show joint. What is more I was wearing hotpants and I was going to do this in front of my best friend and her mates and about fifty odd other people and I was paying fifty euros for it.

The first 3 cocks were put through the holes in the wall. The hole was about five inches wide. I froze and stared at the cock in front of me. It was rock hard and must have been 8 inches long. The head was swollen and purple. It was uncut and there was a big drop of pre-cum on the tip. I looked at the other girls in the race. The girl from my hen group wasted no time and made herself busy sucking on a similar size cock. She had one hand down her hotpants and was obviously playing with herself. The other girl was on my right and she seemed to be teasing the cock, moving it around her face with her hand, and licking it occasionally by flicking it with her tongue. She was wearing a denim knee length skirt, and she had her hand underneath it as well. I just froze and started to fell very sober. People were cheering, and I realised I had crossed over a line between fantasy and reality. My heart was thumping.

I was on my knees with a big cock about a foot from my face. I stared at it for what seemed like ages but was probably only about thirty seconds. The female host then took hold of the cock and pushed the back of my head forward. I kept my mouth closed and pre-cum wiped across my face. She did the same again and I kept my mouth closed again. She shouted in my ear 'mouth open'. I could her my best friend shouting to suck him dry. The host pushed my head forward again, and I took this cock into my mouth. The host kept hold of my head, and kept pushing back and fore to get some rhythm going. She took her hand of my head and continued on my own. The guy was trying to thrust from behind the wall. I then grabbed it with my right hand and started to wank it. I was on my knees kneeling below a huge cock sticking through a glory hole. I had never had this perspective before and it all felt backwards and upside down. I had always looked downward to my own cock, and now I was below it. I could see trimmed pubic hair. I kept wanking and sucking. My cock was rock hard and felt very wet. I rubbed the outside of my hotpants to stroke my own cock. Before I knew what was happening I felt a ribbon of hot sperm go down my throat. The cock was twitching and I gagged and quickly pulled my mouth away, as more spunk shoot over my face and on my t-shirt. It fired about five or six shoots. It was salty. The male host moved towards me and pushed my head forward and my mouth back on to the penis. He ordered me to clean it up. I sucked as hard as I could and licked it like somebody that had not been fed for days. It started to go limp as I cleaned it dry. I felt very dirty but very turned on.

I looked around while the next guy took his place at the hole. My friend was looked like she was just starting her second cock, as she was in changeover. The other girl in the denim skirt was really getting into it, she had her skirt up around her waist, little lace panties pulled to one side and was rubbing herself like there was no tomorrow. The female host was wanking one of the other guys in the chairs in front of the stage into a plastic funnel. It was mad the whole bar was charged with sex.

The next guy pushed his dick through the hole. It was longer than the previous one, but not as thick. It was probably nine inches long and uncut, with lots of overgrown pubic hair. I peeled back the foreskin and it smelt fairly bad. Not having much time to waste, I placed half the tip in my mouth, and wanked it with my hand. The head was soft and the shaft was rock hard. I moved my lips around the end, only putting half the helmet in my mouth, flicking it with my tongue, and rubbing the shaft very fast. I now had my hand inside my hotpants and was rubbing my cock between my finger and thumb. Before even thinking about it I had nearly all of this dirty cock in my mouth, and a few pubic hairs for good measure. Sucking as hard as I could. I was wanking this other cock so hard now . Again without little warning, just a few twitches and lots of thrusting and trying to fuck my head he shot. This time it all went in my mouth. The first shot fired down my throat. Then it felt like loads more filled my mouth. It tasted a lot better than the first, not as salty, and it was sweet. It actually tasted good. I had to swallow as my mouth seemed so full, and it dribbled down my chin. I was in ecstasy now, this guy and the one before him probably thought that some hot girl was blowing them off. I squeezed the cock hard and pulled it forward to get any last drops of semen into my mouth. I was not going to waste this man juice. I then stood up thinking I had won to find my friend had finished. I was told to get back down on my knees and clean the guy up. I did not need asking twice. I was on the edge of cumming myself. I kept rubbing my cock with finger and thumb and was in heaven as I came inside my hotpants.

A cocktail glass was given to my friend to drink but she refused. She was retching and I guess that was a little to much. The other girl was still playing with her cock and fingering herself frantically. I was then pulled away from the clean up exercise, and the glass was given to me. It had about the same amount of semen of a double spirit measure. The 6 guys sitting in front of the stage had deposited their hot spunk in a funnel and a glass. The crowd was shouting to drink it. I tried to knock it straight back, but had to hold it upside down into my mouth to get it all out. After the initial drink it dripped slowly into my mouth and I licked inside the glass. I had won. I had just blown 2 guys and drank the spunk of another 6. I had spunk all down my t shirt and on my face. My own sperm was oozing out of my cock and through the thin hotpants, turning the gold material dark brown. I felt dirty and ashamed, but very pleased with myself as well

I was given a cheap bottle of look a like champagne, as a prize, and each of us were given a girls tight t-shirt. The t-shirt was printed with 'RUDE GIRLZ CATCH EVERY DROP - I DID IN BUDAPEST'. It had a picture of a woman with spunk on her face. At least it was clean. I was made to put it on. I now felt completely humiliated. I went back to my group, looking very sheepish. My best friend kissed me on the lips and hugged me, she whispered in my ear that they always knew that I was gay, and it was about time I let my hair down and had some good hard cock. Little did they know I was not gay, not even bisexual. I have never had a gay experience again, but my be I could just be persuaded.