Her Education

Story Info
Brother is available for Sis and Mom0
5.6k words
4.48
180.6k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dee!" My mother's sharp whispered scolding yanked me out of the trance I'd fallen into. The three of us, Mom, my older brother Steve and I were staying the week in our newly purchased lake cabin in the Pocono Mountains. There was only one bedroom, which Mom and I shared, so Steve had to sleep on a roll-a-way bed in the main room. The room was warm, and he had kicked off his covers, leaving a clear view of his enormous hard cock which had grown out through the fly in his boxer shorts. I was mesmerized. I couldn't force myself to stop staring at it.

I'd just turned eighteen the week before, and I'm sad to say that I was still a virgin. I'd seen Steve's cock a couple of times before, both times by accident, but neither time when it was hard. In fact, other than in pictures, I'd never seen a hard cock, and for sure not one so close and so enormous.

I winced and turned to see my mother standing with one hand on her hip and the other motioning me toward her. When we were on the front porch, she quietly closed the door and motioned me to sit in one of the plastic chairs. She sat next to me.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

"I . . . I'm sorry. It's just that I've never seen anything like that before and I just couldn't stop." I said, lowering my head and staring at the weathered wooden planks which made the floor of the porch.

In a shocked tone, mom responded "You've never seen . . .never? You mean you've never done anything with a boy?"

"No . . . just kissing—nothing else."

"Whew! I . . . I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. I guess I just figured that girls these days start doing things earlier . . . I guess I was wrong, huh?"

"Some do—hell most do, I think. I just never have."

"Any particular reason?"

"Fear mostly. I don't want to get pregnant like you did and not be able to finish school."

She pulled my head to her shoulder and began stroking my long dark hair. And then in a soft loving voice she said "Well, good for you, hon. I'm glad to hear that you've learned something from my mistakes . . . but still, you shouldn't be afraid of boys or sex. And you for sure shouldn't go through life not knowing anything about it. I guess I've let you down in that department."

"The girls at school talk about sex all the time. I'm just not sure I believe most of it."

"Well, I want you to feel comfortable asking me about sex. You're a woman now, a very beautiful sexy woman, so the subject is going to come up and I want you to be informed. Promise me you'll ask, okay. There's nothing to be ashamed about, and I promise to tell you the truth. I won't bullshit you, okay?"

"I can't believe how big it was." I said pensively with awe in my voice. "It was huge."

Mom let out a slight giggle, "Uh, well yes. Stevie did inherit that from his father. He is bigger than average . . . a lot bigger than average." She added with another giggle.

"You've seen it before—I mean, like that . . . hard like that?"

"God yes, almost every morning when I go in to wake him up. Hon, most men wake up with a boner and Stevie has always kicked off his covers during the night. I've seen it a thousand times or more."

"It's beautiful, in a dangerously naughty kind of way. And it was just bouncing up and down like it knew I was looking at it."

This time, mom broke out into a full laugh. "Dangerously naughty, huh. Well yes, I guess that's a good way to put it. Anyway, I'm sorry that I got on you like that. When I saw you standing over him like that, I just over-reacted . . . the mother in me. He'll sleep for another couple of hours or until we wake him up, so if you want to go have another look, go right ahead. I don't blame you at all. To be honest, I've often stared a bit myself before waking him up."

"I feel a little silly going back in there now." I told her honestly, "Just to stare at it, I mean."

"Nonsense. There's nothing to feel silly about." And then she got up and pulled me to my feet. "C'mon, we'll go together."

The next thing I knew, mom and I were standing right beside Steve's bed, her with her arm around my waist hugging me to her, and the two of us staring unabashedly at my brother's massive boner. When I turned my head briefly toward her, she simply smiled and winked at me, then pointed my attention back to the object of my fascination.

* * *

"Do you think he's done it with girls at college?" I asked mom as we sat sipping beers and watching Steve dive off the tall dock and glide into the water without making more than a slight ripple on its surface. It was the second time I'd had a beer with her, the first being on my birthday. "Eighteen is old enough to drink beer as long as you don't get carried away." She'd told me.

"Of course he has. There's no doubt about that."

"No doubt, huh?" I questioned her.

"Nope, no doubt, more than one—several in fact."

"He told you that?" I asked with a hint of shock in my voice.

"Of course. Hon, I did a better job with him than I apparently have with you in the birds and bees department. I laid it all out for him early on. I don't know why I didn't with you. I guess I just kept putting it off. There's not much he and I can't talk about."

"Wow!" I responded. "When you say you laid it all out . . ."

Mom downed the last of her beer and opened another, and then said "Maybe I went a little farther than most mothers would have, but with no man around to explain things to him, I just felt that I needed to."

She really had my curiosity up. "Farther, like how?"

I was looking at her as she hesitated and took another long drink from the beer bottle. "I showed him what a boy needs to know . . . where all of the important parts of a woman are and what to do with them—things like that."

"You what! You don't mean that the two of you . . . oh my god!"

"Whoa now! WE didn't do anything—not like what you're thinking. I just showed him, that's all . . . and let him satisfy his normal male curiosity about some things."

"Like what?"

"I showed him my clit and explained it to him and showed him what to do with it, explained about the G-Spot and did my best to tell him how to find it and what to do with it. And of course I told him all about oral sex and stuff like that."

"You said you let him satisfy his normal male curiosity."

"What parts of a woman feel like. It was more innocent—more clinical than it sounds trying to tell someone about it now."

"Hum, I guess you were right."

"About what, hon?"

"You did do a lot better job with him than with me."

"Well, maybe it's time I rectify that. Better late than never, I guess. We'll take care of that today. No sense putting it off any longer, is there?"

I chuckled, "Mom, I know what to do with my clit. I'm not so sure about my G-Spot, but I haven't given up on that. So I'm not sure what else there is to know."

Mom threw her hand to her chest and laughed out loud. When she could, she said "My, my, there's a lot you don't know. I'm sure of that. But there's no way you could know since you've never done anything with a boy but kiss. Yes indeed, there is a whole lot to know."

"I'm listening."

"Two problems: First, I need to pee, and second, we're going to need some help."

"Help?"

"Yep, unless you've got an anatomically correct inflatable male doll hidden away somewhere, we're going to need a man."

"Uh . . . I don't . . ."

She got up and patted me on the shoulder. "Don't worry, hon. Leave everything to me." And she headed inside without explanation.

* * *

By the time we'd let our light supper settle, I was feeling a good buzz from the beer. All afternoon, I had noticed mom not only drinking more beer than I'd ever seen her drink, but also that she seemed to be encouraging both Steve and I to do the same.

I made yet another trip to the bathroom, and when I returned, Steve and Mom were out on the front porch. I opened the door just in time to hear Steve say "Sure, no problem." And at that point, it was obvious, even if it hadn't been before, who mom was going to solicit to help with my sexual education. I must admit, even though it made my nerves leap into overdrive, the idea didn't displease me at all. I'm not sure how much of my reaction was the beer I'd consumed and how much was the still vivid image of Steve's hard cock, but either way, I was horny as hell.

Mom's face lit up when she saw me. "Hon, Stevie has graciously consented to play the role of our anatomically correct doll. Of course, I knew he would."

I was too embarrassed to make eye contact with him, and I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded my understanding.

"Good, then let's all go inside and get started before it gets too late." And with that said, we all went inside the cabin.

Once inside, mom wasted no time. She told Steve to take off his clothes, and she moved two chairs from the table and placed them side by side in the middle of the room.

When mom and I were seated in the chairs, she motioned for Steve to come over. She had him stand right in front of us with his hands on his hips. "Hang on" he said, and then hurried to the fridge for another beer, his flaccid cock swinging with each step. He popped the top, took a long tug and then resumed his position in front of us.

I couldn't take my eyes off of his flaccid cock. Even in its soft state, it still looked heavy and imposing. Mom said to me "Just look for a minute or two. Get comfortable with looking at it and then we'll go on from there." And then she chuckled as she said to Steve "I'm surprised it isn't already hard at the thought of doing this for us."

Steve let out his own chuckle and then said with a shrug, "Well hell, if I'd known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have jacked off a couple hours ago."

That brought a silly giggle from mom, but I wasn't laughing. I was shocked that he had admitted doing that. "Oh well, I'm sure if it's been a couple of hours, it won't disappoint us when we need it to stand up and salute."

"That's not going to be an issue." Steve boasted.

Mom turned to me and said, "At twenty years old, boys don't need much time to get it up again. The older they get, the longer they need between rounds. So, when you're with a boy and he gets off too quickly to satisfy you, just wait a few minutes and then work your magic on him. And trust me, it won't take much with most of them."

"You've got that right." Steve added.

"Okay, that's enough looking. Now you need to lift it up so you can see his balls."

My eyes shot open and my breath caught. "What?"

"Hon, this is no time to be shy. You need to know what it looks like from all angles, and what it feels like. Go on now, move it out of the way and have a good look at his testicles while I tell you about them."

Tentatively, I obeyed. Mom set about to tell me all about how his scrotal sack acted like a thermostat for his balls, raising and lowering them to keep them at just the right temperature. In truth, I found it very difficult to concentrate on what she was saying. I was too fascinated by how his still flaccid cock felt in my hand. It was warm and heavy and silky. And when it began to slowly grow, I was blown away, even though it really didn't get very hard at first. Instead, it just got a little thicker and heavier in my hand.

When mom saw that Steve's cock was visibly growing, she reached out and pointed to the loose skin right under the darkening crown. She began explaining about the circumcision and how that spot was tender and how to make sure to pay plenty of attention to it with my thumb and later, when I'm with a boy, flick and lick it with my tongue during oral sex.

"I wish you'd explain that to the girls at school." Steve chuckled. "They don't have a clue."

Mom giggled, "Well, send them to me and I'll tune them up on how to do it."

If the whole situation wasn't bazaar enough, mom and Steve where having a casual conversation about her teaching his girlfriends how to properly suck him off. I found the whole thing totally incredible, but I wasn't letting go of the cock in my hand either. I loved the way it felt.

I almost lost it when mom took that loose skin between her forefinger and thumb and began to gently pull at it and roll it. Steve's cock twitched in my hand. "You see that?" She asked me. "Did you feel how it reacted when I did that?"

All I could muster was an "Uh huh".

"Good, now you do it. Use your other hand. Gently now. It's very sensitive on some men."

I complied, and again, my brother's cock twitched in my hand and grew even more. "Wow!"

Mom giggled, "That spot is pure magic, huh?"

"It must be." I whispered in awe. I kept doing that, pulling gently and rolling the skin between my finger and thumb, and Steve's cock continued to grow and grow.

"If you think that works well, just wait until you have a chance to do that with your teeth and tongue . . . you have to be very careful when doing it with your teeth though."

When I jerked my head around to stare at her in shock, she giggled, "Not on Stevie, silly. I meant when you're with the boy of your choice."

"Damn, had me going too, sis. Had me thinking you were going to get a proper lesson instead of just the clinical version."

"You wish!" Mom said sarcastically.

"Do you blame me? Besides, what's the difference between that and what you're having her do now? Seems like you're splitting hairs if you ask me."

I couldn't stand it anymore, "No one's asking you."

"Be nice to him, hon. He's doing us a big favor right now. And for that matter, he's right. I'm going to get another beer. You just keep satisfying your curiosity for another few minutes, and then if you want to learn more, I'll leave that up to you."

So that's what I did. I kept his massive cock in one hand, and gently cupped and felt his heavy balls with the other. It was incredible. It wasn't long before his cock had grown so big that I couldn't touch my fingers around it. That's also when it began to throb and twitch. It was totally incredible and I never wanted it to end.

"Looks like someone is having fun." Mom said with a chuckle when she returned with her beer.

"That makes two of us." Steve added.

"Shhhh, you're supposed to be a dummy, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'll shut up now."

When mom sat down, she pulled my hand away from my brother's cock, replacing it with her own. "Now, make sure you keep your thumb on the underside like this, and then move your hand up and down on it like this. Don't let your hand slide over the skin. Move his skin up and down the shaft with your hand. You can grip it firmly now. You won't hurt it. When it's hard like this, it's very durable. Don't be afraid to really get hold of it." And then she released it and urged me to try it myself.

Within seconds, I had it mastered, at least if Steve's moans of pleasure was any indication. I looked over at mom, "He's not going to . . . you know, is he?"

Steve laughed out loud, "Not hardly, at least not for a really long time. I'll warn you first."

"What a gentleman!" Mom chided. And then she reached out and ran her fingers through my hair, "Do you want him to cum, sweetie? Do you want to take things that far or have you already satisfied your curiosity?"

I'm not sure how I mustered the nerve to be honest, but somehow I did. I looked right at her and said, "I want to learn everything."

Mom returned my stare with a stern one of her own, "Everything?"

"Um huh"

"And by everything, you mean . . ."

"Everything."

She held my stare a few more seconds and then when she seemed convinced that I was sure, she shrugged and said, "Okay, then it's time to use your tongue on it. Don't worry, I'll be right here telling you what to do."

Actually, I was elated to hear her say that. I'd wanted to do it for several minutes. I moved closer and began flicking at that loose skin with the tip of my tongue. That brought a nice moan from my brother.

"Now, lick up and down the length of it. Flatten your tongue and go slow. Each time you get to the bottom, lift his balls with your hand and lick them all over."

I loved doing that as much as anything I'd ever done in my life to that point. God did I love it. His cock was so warm and silky against my tongue. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of that, mom instructed me to put my mouth over the head and continue massaging the underside with my tongue. "I know it's not easy, hon, at least not on a cock that big, but most aren't anywhere close to that big, so it will be easier on them."

She was right. It was a bit difficult at first. The head of Steve's cock was huge and almost completely filled my mouth. Still, after a minute or two, I got the hang of it and it became easier. I was even able to take two or three inches of the shaft into my mouth. Sure, I almost gagged several times, but I was determined to do it right.

I loved the way my brother's cock felt in my mouth. I loved the warmth and the silky feel and the taste. There was nothing about it that I didn't absolutely love.

"Now move your hand up and down on it while you're doing that." Mom instructed. And then she said to Steve, "Sugar, be a gentleman now. Let us know if you start to feel like you're getting close."

Steve answered, "No problem. I'm good for a long time yet."

Hearing that pleased me greatly.

* * *

The longer I continued, the more creative I got. I alternated between licking up and down my brother's enormous cock, to licking and even sucking on his balls, to attempting to get more and more of it into my mouth . . . licking the underside all the while.

At various stages, mom instructed me to tighten my grip when stroking it, and sucking on it a bit harder. I eagerly complied, and soon, I was stroking him very firmly and quickly as I sucked and licked.

Finally, Steve spoke up "Uh, zero hour is only a couple of minutes away."

Mom immediately stopped me. She turned me so she could look me in the eyes. "It's decision time, hon. Boys and men alike hate it when a girl takes them right to the brink of cumming and then pull back at the crucial moment. It spoils it for them. Now, having said that, some of them actually like for the girl to pull back so they can watch their cum shoot out all over them, on their face and breasts. Most prefer the girl to keep her mouth on them and swallow it as it comes out. First, you need to decide what you're willing to do for them. Some girls can't or won't swallow. Others prefer to swallow versus getting it all over them, in their eyes sometimes and in their hair. It's a personal preference."

"Which should I do?"

"Well, if you're up to either or both, the best policy is to find out what the boy prefers and do that. Either way, there shouldn't be any surprises. You both need to know what's expected and acceptable."

I looked up at my brother "Which do you like?"

"Fifty-fifty" Steve responded. "I cum in buckets. I like a girl to swallow a good bit and then shoot the rest out onto her tits . . . rubbing it in after and licking her fingers clean."

Mom chuckled, "The apple didn't fall far from the tree. That's what his father liked too. Either way, hon, never, never, ever, let the boy get the idea that you think his cum is nasty or distasteful. Don't be afraid to make a little show of it for him. It's special to him, so you should treat it like it's special to you. Trust me, it will turn him on beyond belief and you will be rewarded many times over. That's very, very important."

Steve spoke up again, "Uh, well, that two minute warning just turned into ten or fifteen."

"Oh goodie" I giggled, and then I went back to work on him. But this time, while I was sucking and licking, I was unbuttoning my shirt and taking off my bra. If I was going to be getting splattered with cum, I didn't want to get it all over my shirt.

"Good thinking." Mom said with a hardy chuckle. "I guess the female apple didn't fall far from the tree either."

12