Her First Threesome

Story Info
Prudish wife takes on her husband and a stranger.
3.9k words
3.95
129.2k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrVern
MrVern
48 Followers

I was sitting in a hotel piano bar in San Antonio Texas that night. I was stuck away from home for the next couple of days and was whiling away the time before heading to my room for some sleep. I don’t drink, so the coke sat on the bar in front of me. This was a slow time of year in this tourist town and as a consequence there was only one other couple in the bar.

I’m a man in my early 50’s. I don’t know that I’m good looking, that’s for others to determine. I do know that I take care of myself and present the best possible front to the public. Anyone who knows fashion would be able to tell that the western slacks, boots and shirt I wore weren’t purchased at the bargain barn. I suppose the Stetson speaks for itself. I don’t often spend time in bars since I don’t drink. But tonight was different. And I was about to find out just how different it would be.

Sitting there watching the Spurs on the big screen, I was quite content sipping my coke, relaxing after the long flight. It wasn’t long before I felt rather than saw the man slip onto the stool beside me. He ordered a couple of drinks for he and his wife before attempting to break the ice.

“You here on vacation or business?” He asked amiably.

I normally would blow something like this off, but tonight I decided to see what he had on his mind.

“Actually, a little of both. I’m relocating down here, both business and home.” I replied turning to take a better look at him. He appeared to be in his late 20’s early 30’s, pleasant looking (from a male point of view), nicely dressed, but somewhat of a nerd I thought.

His drinks came and he made a couple of other comments, picked up the drinks and made his way back to the table. As he walked away from me, I took the opportunity to take a look at his wife.

Nice! I thought. She was probably a few years younger than he, a Latina with long black hair, very petite but also very well put together and very pretty. She wasn’t dressed as conservatively as he was. Her outfit showed off her pretty petite breasts just a bit too much for my tastes, but her skirt accented a pair of the shapeliest legs I’d seen in a long time. When she saw me looking at her she actually looked down at the table and if I could make it out in the dim lights, she blushed.

Some time passed before I felt him slide onto the stool beside me again. I turned and nodded just as the Spurs scored the go-ahead basket. He had an almost pained expression on his face. He stuttered a couple of times before he began his speech. Needless to say my curiosity was peaked.

“I have something to asked you. Please let me get this out.” He said with a weak smile.

“I’ve never done anything like this and I’m a little nervous. When I’m done you can either say yes or I’ll just go away and no harm done.”

He proceeded to tell me that one of his and his wife’s fantasies was for her to make love to another man while he watched and for her to participate in a threesome. They both wanted to know if I would be interested in joining them for a night of sex and fun. He added, no questions asked, no hidden motives and no repercussions if it didn’t work out.

Since I’d already checked out his wife, I became quite intrigues quite quickly. When he was done, I said nothing, just picked up my coke, slid off the stool and walked over to his table. Pulling out the chair that was next to her, I sat down.

It took him a couple of seconds before he got it. Then he walked back over to the table and sat down beside us. He began the introductions. I held up my hand to stop him. He needed to understand early on that even though this was their idea, I was now in charge. You see, I’m a Dom. That fact and the fact that I possess a couple of other “gifts” not normal to the average human was going to make their evening much more than either could now imagine. He stopped his introduction mid sentence.

Looking at the girl directly in the eyes, I asked her name.

“Maria.” She replied softly.

“Pretty name for a pretty young lady, Maria. You may call me Thomas.” As I spoke I reached for her hand and gently raised it to my lips and kissed it. I could feel the heat emanating from her as I did. The young man, whose name is Kevin sat mesmerized as I proceeded to talk to his wife.

“So, Kevin tells me you have a desire to get fucked by another man while hubby watches. Is this true?” I asked. Her head dropped and her face definitely blushed this time. Kevin opened his mouth to protest my bluntness and I shot him a glance and told him to sit quietly while I interviewed his wife. Along with the verbal suggestion, I sent a mind probe into his mind for him to do exactly that. You see, along with being a Dom, I also possess the ability to control other people’s minds. He sat back looking relaxed, but listening intently.

“Now Maria, I’m going to ask you some questions and you will answer each one truthfully. You may be as embarrassed as you wish, you may blush all you wish, but you will answer truthfully and you will look me in the eyes. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” She said quietly. Her face turned crimson, but she never looked away from me. I purposefully didn’t give her a mind bump. I wanted her to do this all on her own accord. It would have a deeper impact that way.

“Do you want to get fucked by another man while Kevin watches or is this something you’re doing to please him?”

“I want to do it.” She said, those big brown eyes looking deep into mine. “I know it’s perverted and I will probably feel ashamed, but I want to do it.”

“What is it you want to do, Maria?”

“I want to get fucked by another man while Kevin watches. Then both of you can have me at the same time.” She rushed the last words out as if hurrying before she lost her nerve.

“Do you find me attractive, Maria.”

“Oh, yes Thomas. From the minute you walked into the bar.” She breathed.

“Stand up!” I commanded.

She almost knocked the chair over in her hurry to obey me. I looked up her up and down, purposefully taking my time. She was about five feet, with nice sized breasts, a slim waist a nice pert butt and as I said very nice legs.

“Sit!” I said.

“Are you wet now, Maria?” I asked. “Does all of this turn you on?”

“Yes, Thomas. I’m wet and my nipples as so hard.”

“You seem like such a nice girl, Maria. I thought only sluts would want to have another man fuck them. Are you a slut, Maria?” I teased.

“No…uh…I mean….yes, I guess I am. I just know that I’ve had fantasies about this for the longest time. And now that I’ve met you, I know for sure that I want you to be the man to make this fantasy come true.”

“You have to prove to me that you’re really turned on about this. Go to the ladies room and take off your panties. Then come back to the table and hand them to me before you sit back down. Do you understand?”

Blushing more than ever, she looked at me and said yes. Then rose from the table, walked across the room to the ladies bathroom and disappeared into it. All the while that she crossed the near empty room the bartender never took his eyes off her. Soon she was back, standing beside the table with her panties in her hand. She attempted to hide them as she handed them towards me. I took hold on one corner or the material and she let go. As she did, the panties dropped from her hand and were on view for all to see. Her knees went a little weak as she grabbed the back of the chair for support. After telling her to sit, I slowly lifted the soaked panties to my nose.

“Well, you certainly smell like a hot little slut, Maria.” I said as I inhaled her musky sweet aroma.

By this time I was sporting a raging erection. My teasing of her had the desired affect on her, but also had served to make me very hot for this Latina beauty. I ordered her stand, lean over the table and in a normal voice thank Kevin for inviting me back to their room to fuck her and then asking if we could please all go now.

She stood, leaned over toward her husband and said in a slightly loud voice;

“Thank You, Kevin, for Finding Thomas to fuck me in my hot little pussy tonight. I’m ready to go to the room and take his big cock up my little cunt now.”

I stood and motioned to Kevin and the three of us exited the bar to the stunned opened mouthed stare of the bartender. Once in the elevator, I positioned myself behind Maria and pulled her back against me so that she leaned her head back onto my left shoulder. Reaching around in front of her, I slipped my hand down her blouse and took a grip on her right tit inside her bra. She pushed back against me as I squeezed her tit hard.

We stood there while I played with her tit as the elevator reached their floor. I disengaged myself from her and stepped back to allow them to exit the elevator. I had decided at this point to play it their way. I could have easily taken control and made them play this out any way I wished. But I decided to let them have their fantasy before I took over and took her my way.

“Now, let’s see what your little slut wife has to offer.” I said as we entered the room. I pulled her to me and began to kiss her deep and hard. As I did, my hands went to work on her clothing. In just a few minutes I had her blouse off. I stepped back and admired the view.

“You certainly fill out a bra, little one.” I said. “Now, let’s see more.”

I sat down in a chair and motioned for Kevin to take the couch. Maria was left standing in the middle of the room. She looked hesitantly from Kevin to me back again.

“Come on, little bitch, Strip!” I ordered.

Blushing furiously, she reached for her skirt and began to unhook it. It took no time at all for her to be down to her bra and panties.

“Don’t stop now,” I taunted. “Let’s see the good stuff.”

A soft whoosh of breath escaped my lips as she dropped her bra. Her tits were just about the most perfect I’d seen. Full, round, with no sag or droop, they stood proud on her chest. 34B’s looked much bigger on her small petite frame. Her nipples were hard and standing out from her tit flesh as telltale signs of her arousal. I already had her panties, so this diminutive little Latina was now naked before two men for the first time in her life. I stood up and motioned for Kevin to do the same. I began to undress. In a couple of short minutes, both Kevin and I were naked along with our little sex toy. Kevin’s arousal was as obvious as mine and Maria didn’t seem to be able to decide who she wanted to look at more. But, size does matter, at least this time. She became more and more captivated by my eight and a half inches. It must have appeared huge to her, since Kevin’s five inches was all she’d ever known. I grabbed her hand and pulled her naked body to mine. I began to kiss her again, probing my tongue deep into her mouth. My hands resumed their exploration of her body, this time met by her not naked flesh. She moaned into my mouth as my hands explored her body. Her hips ground against my loins and her arms snaked around my neck as she pressed herself into me. It was obvious that no more foreplay was necessary. I’d already ascertained that she’d only sucked her husband’s cock one other time, so I made the decision to take her pussy as she sucked him. I led her over to the coffee table and made her kneel on top of it. As she waited there on her hands and knees, I told Kevin that I was going to fuck her pussy first and he could make her suck his cock again. I purposely talked about her as if she wasn’t there. I wanted her to feel like a sex object, like a slut about to be used of our pleasure. It worked well.

Walking up behind her, I pressed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. She was dripping wet. Kevin, meanwhile, walked in front of her and held his cock just an inch or so from her lips. Looking over her shoulder at me, She acted somewhat confused, like she didn’t know what she was supposed to do.

“Just be a good little girl and suck Kevin’s cock while I fucked this hot little cunt.” I told her.

“You…… You’re so…. So big.” She whimpered. “I don’t think I can take all of that inside me.”

“You just suck cock, slut. We’ll take care of the rest.” I commanded.

As Kevin stepped in closer to her, she opened that almost virginal mouth and took his cock in. I waited a bit while Kevin grabbed her by the back of her head and began to set up a rhythm as she actively sucked his cock.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and placed my hands on her hips. With one long hard stroke of my hips, I shoved my cock to the hilt inside her cunt. She was so wet that I met little resistance, however, she was also extremely tight. She grunted around the meat in her mouth as I drove into her. I began to fuck her hard. Her big tits bounced beneath her body and she let out a moan or a grunt each time I reached bottom. The cock in her mouth also went deeper than she expected as she rocked forward from the momentum of my body slamming into her.

“Slap her ass as you fuck her. She thinks she likes that.” Kevin told me.

I made the assumption that she’d never actually had her ass slapped as she was being fucked, but this was the night for fantasies to come true. So I obliged. I began to slap her, first on the right ass cheek. She grunted with the smack. Then my palm found the left cheek and I was granted the sound of a gagging grunt as Kevin’s cock went deeper than she’d expected. The head of Kevin’s cock popped through the ring of her esophagus and she had a cock down her throat for the first time in her life. Meanwhile, Kevin was apparently having a change of heart about a woman sucking his cock, especially the feel of his own previously prude of a wife as she gagged and choked around his cock head. He tangled his hand into her hair at the back of her head and began to control her movements. He’d thrust his cock and pull her now distorted face into his crotch, making her take his cock all the way down her throat and feeling her turned-up little nose bury itself in his cock hair.

Maria on the other hand was no less turned on. Her tight little pussy had finally adjusted to my cock’s size and she was humping for all she was worth. About the time I slapped the back of her left thigh was when she lost it for the first time. She shoved her hips back at me and began to grind with all her strength. Just as Kevin pulled his cock out of her throat she let out a series of grunts and whimpers as her climax took over. She bounced and bucked as wave after wave of lust overwhelmed her. The juices fairly shot out of her around my girth. Spittle flew from her mouth as the explosive orgasm caused her to scream in sheer ecstasy. Kevin was obviously shocked that she could cum so hard. Pulling her face tight against his loins again, he tensed and howled like a madman, shooting his hot cum deep in his wife’s throat and down into her belly. She was literally downing and suffocating in her husband’s hot cum. Tears streamed from her eyes and saliva dripped from her mouth as she struggled not to pass out from lack of air. Kevin was so lost in the feelings that he was clueless as to what was happening.

“KEVIN!” I shouted.

He looked at me with a shocked expression and then looked down at Maria. Her red face, the tears, and the wetness around her mouth and nose finally made him realize what was happening. Letting go of her head, he let her off his cock. She sucked in deep lungs full of air, gasping and shaking as she did. She collapsed her upper body onto the table, her ass and hips being held up by my hands and cock. I just pushed into her and stopped, allowing her to catch her breath and her composure. When her breath returned to as normal as it could under the circumstances, I began a slow build to my own climax. She’d cum already and I was ready. She moaned and whimpered with each stroke of my cock into her. It didn’t take long for me to cum once I decided I was ready. In just a couple of more minutes I began to shoot my hot cum into her pussy. She mewled and tightened her muscles as my cock gushed spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside her. When the last spurt shot deep inside her I pulled out and she sprawled onto the table… satiated but content.

The atmosphere was supercharged, as were Kevin and I. This reaction from this hot little Latina was more than either of us expected. And I knew I wasn’t done. Reaching down and grabbing her right hand, I rolled her over onto her back. If Kevin and I knelt, he would be able to fuck her cunt and I’d take her mouth with little or no trouble as she lay on her back on the coffee table. Though we’d both cum pretty hard, neither of our erections had flagged in the least. Maria opened her eyes and looked at me as I positioned her on the table.

“I’m not done with this little cunt, Kevin. Get down there and fuck her cunt while I feed the bitch my cock.” I commanded.

“No….please……”she whimpered. “I’ve had enough.”

Placing my hand around her throat, I move in close to her and tightened my grip.

“Just open your mouth, slutwhore, and suck a REAL man’s cock.”

As I looked into her eyes, I tightened my grip making it harder for her to breathe. I could see genuine fear in her eyes now. Perhaps they’d gotten themselves into more than they could handle. Kevin was so enjoying his newfound slut wife that he paid little or no attention to me as he speared his wife’s well-fucked pussy with his cock.

Placing my cock against her lips, I rubbed the head around them to slick them up a bit.

“You WILL suck my cock and you WILL do it NOW!” I commanded.

Maria was about to experience several more firsts in rapid succession. She was about to suck only the second cock of her young life, and it belonged to a man who was a virtual stranger she’d picked up in a bar and he was being far more aggressive than she’d expected. She was also about to taste her own pussy juices all the while being fucked by her own husband. Additionally, her husband was fucking her for the second time in a row. There was certain hesitancy about the whole thing because he was doing nothing to attempt to control the situation, which meant she was totally at the mercy of this stranger. Through all of those thoughts there was still one thought that she couldn’t quite wrap her young mind around; She LOVED every minute of it.

She looked up at me with an expectant expression in her eyes and opened her mouth. I looked down into her eyes,

“Ever tasted your own cunt juices, slut wife?” I asked. The realization that I was about to put my cock in her mouth just after it had been soaked with her own climax hit home.

“No!” she whimpered. “Please, don’t make me do that. That’s so nasty.” She whined.

I rubbed the head of my cock around her lips. In spite of her protest, her tongue came snaking out of her mouth and she licked the head, tasting a mixture of my juices and hers.

“Hmmmm.” She moaned. Then opened her mouth wide to accept my cock. Sliding forward, I pushed the head between those pretty lips as she accepted the taste of her own pussy for the first time. I could feel her tongue licking around the shaft. She couldn’t stifle a moan, as she tasted herself.

“Like that, do you?” I asked.

“Hmmm. I taste good.” She said around my girth.

Tired of playing and ready to cum again, I began to seriously fuck her pretty young mouth. With her head hanging over the edge of the coffee table, her throat was better aligned to take my larger cock. I pressed deeply into her throat, causing my balls to smash against her upturned nose. Though she did gag some, the reaction was less than I expected. I set up a rhythm that matched Kevin’s as he fucked her pussy. Once again the orgasms were at hand and it just a few short minutes both Kevin and I began to fill the little Hispanic with our hot cum. She bucked her hips and tried to take as much of his cock into her well used pussy as she could all the while sucking me deep into her throat while I shot gush after gush into her belly. As my orgasm subsided and she was able to breathe around my cock, she grunted out her own orgasm. Once we were all expended, we each collapsed with exhaustion.

MrVern
MrVern
48 Followers
12