Her Pussy is Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion to Tiffany's ownership.
805 words
4.28
41.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy, your face, and the sheets are soaked with my juices. I finally start to beg you to stop, as the pleasure starts to become a dull pain in my pussy. I'm trying to get away from you now, and you're holding me back telling me to take it as you continue to shove the vibrator into my pussy over and over again. Tears start to roll down my face with each plunge the vibrator takes into my pussy.

"I told you I was going to fuck you until you begged me to stop," you say softly. You can tell that I'm in pain, but you also know that my pussy has had the pleasure of it's life. I look over at you and your cock is rock hard. I know that my time with you is far from over. And the sight of your raging hard on just makes me want more. You abruptly take the vibrator out of my aching pussy, and make a comment about my swollen pussy lips.

"Put this on," you say as you hand me a blindfold. I put it on without any protest as this is my favorite part. I can't wait for you to tease me and me not know where the next touch is going to be. After I have blindfolded myself you grab one of my arms and and proceed to tie my wrist to my ankle while I'm still on all fours. Then you take my other wrist and tie it to my other ankle. Now I am tied up with no way to get out, I can't see, and my ass and pussy are in the air for your pleasure. I feel your fingers in my hair as you pull my face up shoving your cock into my mouth as you do so. You roll me over onto my side and proceed to man handle my breasts as your cock is shoved in and out of my mouth.

"You are such a good cocksucker my little slut. Mmmmm, that's right suck Daddy's cock you fucking bitch." I have no choice but to suck your cock as it is rammed in and out of my mouth and I do the best I can to swirl my tongue around your cockhead as you fuck me. Your hands start to slap my tits once again, causing me to jolt in pain. But it's a pain I love, that makes my pussy wetter. You pull your cock out of my mouth yet again and put me back into the position where my pussy is up in the air. I feel your weight as you get behind me and shove your cock into my ass. I cry out in pain and pleasure all at the same time. You start to switch from my swollen pussy to my ass over and over again telling me to take it like the little slut that I am.

Your cock enters my pussy again and you are wreaking havoc on it. You keep screaming at me that you own my pussy and I'm almost to the point where I can't take anymore. I feel myself getting closer and closer to another orgasm and I feel your cock swelling inside me. You're grunting as you keep slamming your cock into me balls deep. My pussy starts to spasm on your cock as it starts to spurt your cum in me. I can feel your hot load being dumped into my swollen aching pussy as my pussy juices start flowing over your cock and balls. You pull your cock out of my pussy soaked in our mixed cum and rip the blindfold off as you shove it into my mouth. You dip your fingers into my pussy soaking your fingers in our juices and shove your fingers into my mouth along with your cock.

"Eat it my little slut...eat our cum." I lick the mixture of our cum off of your cock and fingers furiously so that I may please you. Your cum is dripping out of my pussy and then your hand comes down onto my swollen cunt demanding "Who owns you?"

"You do," I whimper.

"I didn't fucking hear you, who owns this?" you demand louder as your hand comes down on my pussy harder a second time. Tears are rolling down my face at this point.

"God no, Please!! You own me, you own my pussy. Please stop, please stop. You own me." I scream. This satisfies you and you pull away from me and sit down in your chair, smiling as you watch your cum drip out of my swollen used cunt. You know that I will always know who owns my pussy as I pass out whimpering "No, please stop...I'm yours, you own me," over and over.