Hhurt

Poem Info
383 words
3.33
2.7k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strong arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close to him. Lips whispered sweet musings dripping of honey and promises of afternoons and evenings of amorous indulgence.

“Open yourself to me, let me love you”, he said with quiet yet fevered passion.

I obliged, wanting him in me, beside me traveling the chaotic vessels of my heart and twisted roads of my mind. I melted into his embrace. Snuggled in the comfort of his strong body, his being engulfing my senses to the point of madness.

His arm traveled upward, brushing across the hills and valley’s of my smoldering body. Tantalizing the depths of my soul as his whispers sent butterflies loose within me. A hand found the delicate flesh of my neck. Fingers played upon skin. Kneading and massaging the tension, strain and stress I’ve carried for so long now. I wanted to fall back into him, become a single core, never leave the moment. Never know more.

Deeper his fingers kneaded, as whispers grew in intensity. Conveying his words with melodious syllables, leaving me breathless each time he paused. Never leave me to a fate without you. Don’t let this moment be the last, my heart begged with a tugging of uncertainty as his gentle touch turned to a grip.

Then the entropy that surrounded him took hold like a gust of wind through my trembling body. He squeezed like a viper, his words turning to venom. Where was his love hiding? Why did it leave in such haste? I stood still, eyes closed and face contorted in sorrow as the tangibility of our love faded into the thick atmosphere of the room.

“Let me love you”, he spat, a command more than a wish. “Give everything to me, let me consume you and trap your spirit in my tiny collection of boxes”, his heart conveyed to me. No more the gift of requited love that sent me floating to someplace unknown.

His grip releases and limply I fall to the floor on a pile of razors. My sobs bounce of the walls closing in on me. The agonizing echoes like a cat trapped in a bear claw.

There I lay till the pain dulls and I can’t hurt no more.

“Copyright © 2007 MLB. All Rights Reserved.”

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionabout 17 years ago
tormenting

and so sad-nice writing!

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

A disturbing prose piece that starts off promising enough with images of soft romance that subtly transform into those of pain even as words of love remain the same. I think someone who's been in an abusive relationship could relate.