High Valley

Story Info
Strange happenings with mother and sister.
7k words
4.4
123k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it is not wise to hunt alone or even travel this high up the mountain alone. But I had been doing this for most of my twenty six years so I thought nothing strange when I found this valley. I stood at one end of a mile or more of flat grass land with tall trees along both sides with solid rock faces rising up behind the trees. I had never been here before so I took my time to walk from side to side and about a mile up the valley before I started back. Two days later I was home telling my mother what I had found. She said she had never heard of a valley that high up.

My sister Carrie came in and I told her the same thing and she also said she had never heard of any valley that high up and that large. I was so excited about my find I asked my mother and Carrie to come along on my next trip which was planed for two weeks from today.

I drove Mom and Carrie down to town to get them out fitted for the trip. I am not sure why but I asked that they not mention the valley or where I said it was until after we had visited it and took pictures.

I stopped at the library the following day and looked at several aerial maps of the area and government topographic maps of the mountain. None showed the valley. I was beginning to think I had a bad dream and this trip with my mother and sister was all for nothing. But yet I did not believe it was a dream so come Thursday afternoon we headed up the mountain on the old logging trail. I parked the four wheel drive truck at the cabin my great grandfather had built over a hundred years earlier. My father had restored it twenty years ago and as a base camp came it came in handy.

Mom was a real trooper in that she was the first one up and had made coffee when I rolled out of my sleeping bag. Dressed in my long johns I hopped on the cold floor to the door. I tip toed out and round the side to relieve myself. At my age I wake with a roaring hard on every morning and most of the time a good piss will make it go away. But not so this morning.

Turning back toward the cabin I saw my sister smiling at me though the window. I shook my cock flipping the last drop of piss in her direction. She smiled licking her lips. I had not seen this side of my sister before and was not sure what this was all about.

Carrie is eighteen, I; Keith Stuart am twenty six and Mom Karen was forty six. My mother is tall near six feet with broad shoulders and a find figure of a lady. Dark hair, deep blue eyes above a wide generous mouth. I'm not much on guessing bra sizes but Mom was also fully loaded in the breast department. Long legs went up to a firm round ass that many a man had whistled at.

Carrie at eighteen was well on her way to being a copy of her mother except that Carrie was thinner with smaller breast. But she had the long legs and generous mouth. Carrie also had a way of smiling at a guy that sent him off dreaming of her naked and wanting to fuck her. Of course being my sister I had not such compunctions.

However when I looked at my mother that was a little different. The feeling I got looking at mother was not new I had these strong feeling toward my mother since I was not much older than Carrie. When I was younger I would jerk off thinking of my mother naked spread out beneath me. But I had out grown that or so I thought.

We stopped at noon for a bit of lunch and a rest. I was surprised that neither Carrie nor Mom had asked me to slow down or take a rest before now. I was proud of them both. I figured we had passed the five thousand foot level an hour earlier.

Just about sun down we topped out at near nine thousand feet. There was a little cave I knew about and when we found it my fellow travelers were dead to the world. I fixed a meal and fixed there sleeping bags over a bed of pine straw and dried grass. I made a little fire near the entrance and we all settled in for the night. At this altitude the air is much thinner and some times one gets a little dizzy and confused until they get used to it. I have been up here many times and my lungs are used to this high altitude air. I woke to see Mom standing looking out over the flat rock in front of the cave entrance. She was dressed in her long johns but it was cold and I knew she must be walking in her sleep.

I got up and put my arm around her to guide her back to her sleeping bag. When I put my arm around her shoulders she turned in to me and laid her head on my chest. She hugged me and so I hugged her back. She looked up into my eyes but I felt she was not seeing me. I did not know if she was seeing anything or just her own dreams. She laced her finger behind my head and pulled me down to her. She kissed me and slipped her tongue into my mouth. It was so strange and yet I went along with her and kissed her back.

A moment later I felt her hand unbutton my johns and slip in to take a hold of my hard cock. She took a solid grip on it making it throb and grown even harder. I did not know what to do so I just let her fondle me and slowly jerk me off. I did not to cum and held back by thinking of other things. Finely I took her hand away and lead her back to her sleeping bag. As she squatted to get back to bed she took one last look at my cock and quickly licked the head to taste the drop of cum that had leaked out.

Once back in my sleeping bag I wondered it she would remember any of this tomorrow. God I hoped not. But on the other hand, no, better she did not remember. But I knew as long as I lived I would never forget.

I had breakfast ready by the time both Mom and Carrie were up and ready to proceed. Mom said this mountain air sure made her have strange dreams. Mom looked at me and smiled as she said that and I wondered just how much she remembered or if she really thought it had been a dream.

As we stepped out I told then we would be at the valley entrance by noon. True to my word I stood at the base of a solid rock face. Mom asked where the entrance was and I said to them to follow me. I stepped around a large tree pushed some brush out of the way and pointed down a narrow cut between two steep rock walls. I let them go first as I wanted to see their reactions as they stepped out into the grassy part of the Valley.

Mom stopped turned and looked at me "Keith: My God it's, it's beautiful. How far does it go? Oh, Keith thank you so much for allowing me to come along and see this. It is magnificent."

Carrie took a few steps out into the waist high grass. The grass was turning bright yellow at this time of the year. I wish I had seen it when it was green but even now it was spectacular.

Carrie was breathing deeply and swinging her arms around as if trying to take everything all at the same time.

She turned back to look at mother when she said "Mom are you feeling what I'm feeling? I've never felt like this before. I feel so free I feel as if I want to go naked running through the grass and lie down and let the sum wash over me as waves on a beach.

Mom only nodded as Carrie asked "You said you have a camp up here somewhere. Show it to us and after lunch we can explore the valley. What do you say Keith?"

"Follow me and I'll show you my small but safe little hovel.

Turning east we headed for the trees some three hundred yards away. Under an out cropping I had set up a small portable table and a bed area with lots of pine straw and dried grass. I had a fire pit with rocks set around so we could balance a fry pan on them.

I opened two cans of beans and Mom made sandwiches while Carrie went for water at a near by stream. We ate, rested and I made up two more beds for the air mattresses we sleep on.

I told Mom and Carrie to go and look around but keep the camp in sight and if they needed me to yell.

Completing my tasks I stretched out on the largest pile and closed my eyes. I was off to dreamland in minutes. I was sitting in the stream naked watching Mom and Carrie frolic along the edge. Both were dressed in shorts and t-shirts while I was stark naked. The water was up to my waist and yet in this ice clod mountain water I still had a hard on.

I stood in all my naked glory and with the sun beating down on my nakedness both girls turned to look at me.

Carrie said "Keith you're a beautiful man and I love your cock. Don't you agree Mother?"

Mother said "You're so much like your father. He had a strong cock, so much so that at times it would not go down no matter what I did or how many times he come. Yes: Carrie I agree your brother has a magnificent cock."

I felt no embarrassment as I walked out of the stream my cock swinging from side to side. I looked down and I was surprised to see that it was fuller and longer than ever before. I thought this mountain air does wonders for a fellow.

Waking from this strange but wonderful dream I stepped out to see Mom and Carrie walking along the tree line toward the stream. I followed and caught up at the stream.

Carrie said "I want to take a bath. Will you join me mother?"

Mom said "Sure why not. I think the cold water will feel good besides my feet are really killing me. Keith will you join us?"

I said "Wouldn't you girls want to be alone while you wash up. Seem we failed to bring swimming suites."

Carrie said "Oh, Keith we're family and besides I've seen you naked before remember. I don't think Mom is a prude. So join us or go away your choice."

Before I could say "That sounds like a challenge." Carrie had her top off and was working on her jeans.

I looked at Mom. She smiled turned away and started to pull off her top. I thought "What the hell." I wondered for a second if I was still dreaming. I was not.

I dropped my jeans over a rock and ready or not I turned to go in the water. My cock was nearly fully erect and when I saw mother standing at the edge naked as she day she was born my cock jerked to full attention. It was bouncing with every beat of my heart. Mom looked at me, looked down at my cock and held out her hand.

"Keith will you help me into the water? I don't want to slip on the wet rocks." Mom waited for me to take a step closer for our hands to touch.

Her hand felt like fire in mine. Her hand closed on mine and we locked eyes. I said "Mom; I'm sorry I can not help it. It just that I think you're so sexy and well... I think you're beautiful. I can't help it really."

Mom said "Let's get in the water."

She made no move to get in the water as I came so close my cock pressed against her leg. Carrie was watching us and I felt her knew what was going on between us.

There was this tremendous electric tension building up between us I felt as if we were going to give off sparks.

Mom twisted so my cock came off her leg but now pressed up between her legs. She leaned into me forcing my cock along her pussy. She was wet and I was so hot it sizzled like bacon in a fry pan.

I looked at Mom and her eyes were rolled back in her head. All I could see were whites. Mom locked her arms around my neck while rubbing her pelvis back and froth on my cock. I had no idea what to do so I bent my knees a little and then pushed up. The head of my cock came up jamming in a cross ways position but not fully implanted in her cunt.

It almost felt painful but I was not about to move for fear of my cock slipping out. Mom is a large girl as I said she has a great figure for a big girl. So I was surprised when she lifted her self up to lock her legs around my waist. I'm six four and one eighty six. Mom is about two ten but I held her weight okay.

Mom bounced once and my cock went home to the hilt. My cock was fully planted in my mother and I was thrilled, aroused and shaking so hard I almost exploded.

Cupping my hands under her ass I jerked her up and down. I was fucking my mother and with every downward movement my cock head hit her up inside. She cried out blinked and looked at me. She was here and now. She was awake and she saw me, felt me and squeezed my cock as she did not know what else to do. She felt the passion, the desire and tension as I did. But she was also feeling the depth of my desire and her own needs were sweeping over her. She was torn between passion, lust and sexual need and knowing it was her son's cock she was impel on.

I don't know what made her give in to her own passions but I think it was when I tightened my grip on her ass.

She cried out as I drove up inside her and started to shoot cum in her cunt.

"Oh, god Keith; Oh, god... No; this can not be happening. Oh, god..." then she gave up. She cried out for me to fuck her and started to climax along with me.

Mom looked at me screamed and fell back limp as a rag. I caught her in my arms and went to my knees. I let Mom down as easy as I could. We pulled apart as I laid her on the grassy slop.

Carrie came up out of the water to kneel next to Mom. Carrie asked "What the fuck happened?"

"Mom fainted. Too much excitement I guess." I said still looking at mother with her legs spread eagle but with her arms at her sides.

Carrie said "Maybe we should move her back to camp."

I agreed but said it would take both of us to carry her not only because Mom was a big girl but at this elevation carrying her would be too much for one person.

Carrie said "Why don't we get something to cover her and keep her here until she awakens."

"Good idea use her clothing and put my jeans under her head." I said.

Carrie reached up to take my cock in her hand. "You're really hung. Did you hurt Mom? She was really getting into it.

What do you think made Mom go so fucking crazy? I never thought of Mom as wanting to fuck her own son. I on the other hand have wanted you to fuck me for a long time."

I was surprised at her words but as we looked at one another she squeezed my cock harder milking it as she leaned up to lick the tip...

I had forgotten I was nude and my cock was still about half hard with cum juice from both mother and I drying on it.

Carrie seemed not to be embarrassed as she sucked my cock into her mouth. Looking down at my baby sister sucking my cock deep into her mouth seemed almost natural.

I ran my fingers through her hair and patted her cheek. Caressing her face was a way of telling her I like what she was doing. Carrie sensed my feeling and ran her tongue around the head as she moved her mouth back and forth on my cock.

I got harder and my cock began to throb inside her mouth. Carrie knew I was about to cum. She sucked my cock deep and held it there as I let go with the first of several spurs as my balls pumped cum into her lovely mouth.

Carrie savored the flavor and swallowed slowly moaning as she did. "MMmmm." she moaned licking my cock while milking it of every last drop.

Carrie leaned back on her hands looking up at me. I smiled and Carrie smiled saying "God Keith; that was so good. I'm glad you're my brother. I was so turned on watching you fuck Mom. What are we going to do when she wakes up?"

"There is not much we can do now. I mean Mom mounted me first and you came on to me.

You both wanted me and I was just here to serve as best I could." I said laughing.

Carrie said "Mom coming around. Lets get her to her feet and help her back to camp."

We got Mom to her feet and holding her between us we half carried her as she stumbled under her own power.

Once at the camp Mom laid back on her sleeping bag still naked and looking confused and almost ready to faint again.

I got her some water which she drank and sat up. Mom curled her legs under her and fixed her gaze on me for a few seconds and then looked at Carrie.

I knelt down and asked "Mom; are you alright? How do you feel? Are you hurting any where? Is there anything I can do for you? Is there any thing you want?"

Mom looked up at Carrie and said "Carrie darling; I feel that certain something you talked about when we first entered the Valley. I feel so strange and care free. I know what is right and wrong but I don't seem to care or want to change how I feel. I looked at Keith naked and all I could think about was fucking him. Then when I woke I saw you sucking your brother's cock and I felt happy for you. I thought how nice Carrie is doing something she really enjoys. I could tell you were sucking Keith's cock because you wanted to not because you thought he would like it. Of course he did, he came for you and you swallowed his come so joyously I felt thrilled that you were doing something you were happy about. Keith gave me a royal fucking for the first time in a long time and I loved it. Even if I knew it was wrong I just did not care. Even now as I look at Keith's lovely cock I want to touch it, suck it or have it in me again."

"Mother; that's how I felt too. In fact when I came up out of the water and saw you lying there naked at Keith's feet I wanted to touch you too. I wanted to touch your pussy and kiss it. I wanted to taste Keith's cum as if ran out of your cunt. Even now looking at you I want to touch you, touch your cunt, suck on your clitoris and have Keith fuck me while I lick you. Christ that sounds like so much fun. Can I do that mother? Will you fuck me while I lick mother Keith?"

My cock was hard again as I looked at mother lying back spreading her legs for Carrie. I waited until Carrie was well into Mom's pussy with her mouth covering the pussy I had fucked and was still full of my sperm. Carrie was on knees and elbows. I looked at Carrie's fine tight ass and spread wide pussy. I thought why not get some of her tight little ass hole. But I had no idea if she would be receptive to that so I aimed for the little cunt and pushed. Mother came screaming, shaking and bouncing her ass up off the bed of pine straw and grass. Carrie had her hand back between her legs fingering her clitoris. She joined mother by gobbling mother's pussy juice and coming in her own hand. I was not there yet and could only watch as Carrie fell forward over Mom pulling her cunt off my cock.

Mom and Carrie were kissing, hugging and cried as they wrapped their naked bodies around one another.

That is when it came to me that I was not affected by this strange phenomenon that had set both girls off on a frenzy of lust and sexual needs that I was here to fulfill.

I sat on my sleeping bag and just watched Mother and daughter kiss and hug one another. It was mother that first broke away and looked over at me.

"Keith darling do you feel left out?" Mother asked.

"No; not at all. I've had my fun for now and all this fucking fun has left me starving. Will you help me fix something?" I said.

Again Carrie took the evening tins to the creek as she was the dishwasher on this trip. None of us had put on clothing and I was beginning to feel like a real nudist. "It may rain tonight." I said.

Mom had been fixing her bed when she came to stand beside me. Together we looked up at the sky as it darkened to the west.

I said "I've covered the shelter with grass and leaves. It should be fairly water proof. But if it rains hard we can move to that rock over hang up by those trees. I was pointing deeper into the trees and up the creek a ways.

Mom said "I thought the sleeping bags were water proof."

"They are." I said "but it's still better we stay out of the heavy rain as it may get pretty wet here if the creek over flows. Its higher ground up there." Still pointing toward the overhang.

Carrie came back and I told her we should go ahead and move while it still day light. We moved up to look over our new spot. It was deeper into the hill than I thought. Once inside it sloped up even higher. There were flat spots big enough for all three of us to lay out our sleeping bags. I set up a fire ring of rocks near the entrance and carried enough dry wood in for the night.

Carrie picked out a power bar from her knap sack. Mom opened a pack of dried fruit and nuts from her pack.

I stood looking at the evening sky slowly grow darker as the sun set behind the peaks to the west. I had lighted a lantern and set it on a rock so the light shown all around the cave.

12