His Cum Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Joe claims Michelle as his own.
1.8k words
3.94
36.3k
17
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers

This is part three of "His Cum Slut." Enjoy and have fun in your own bed!

As another week drew to a close, Joe leaned back in his chair. All of his work was essentially finished and all of his projects caught up. His customers were happy and there were no outstanding emails left. He had just gotten off the phone with his wife to tell her he would have to work late on the Smithfield Project because his damn boss was too demanding. His wife Briana expressed her frustration that he would not be home to watch the children while she went to her monthly Bunco card game in the neighborhood. Briana and her friends would spend the night chatting about their work week, their husbands and eventually their sex lives. Add in some wine and desserts and it was a night she treasured. She was normally out past midnight and never in the mood when she came home half drunk and drowsy.

Joe knew the monthly routine and just could not put up with it this month. Whenever he wanted to go play poker with the boys or go to a ballgame, Briana's calendar was always too full to accommodate him. When Monday mornings rolled around, Joe would have to listen to his buddies regale him with tales of their Friday night. So here Joe sat on a Friday night in the office content to relax and see what the night would bring.

Joe's administrative assistant Michelle had heard the phone conversation between Joe and his wife and felt her panties getting wet. She too had called home to her husband and used the same excuse. She would have to stay late at work and work in the Smithfield Project with her boss. He had just mumbled that it was ok and Michelle could swear she heard a woman's voice in the background in her house.

Michelle was in her early 30's, stood 5'3 and had 38D breasts. She was a BBW woman with a curvy ass, deep blue eyes and brown curly hair. Little did her husband know that for the past week, she had become Joe's cum slut. Michelle was still mystified as to how his had happened and how Joe had brought out a deep hidden desire of hers to give herself fully to a dominant lover.

Joe stood a foot taller at 6'3 and salt and black pepper hair and was 46 years old. No one would ever call him skinny, but he did work out in the gym with weights so he carried an imposing figure. With things at home so sexually quiet and stale, Joe had been surprised how fast he and Michelle had gone from close work friends to sexual lovers. Michelle had submitted to his sexual desires and Joe had been able to do things to her his wife would never try or approve of him doing. He was now the dominant and Michelle was his cum slut. He had face fucked her roughly, cum over various parts of her body, spanked her curvy ass and claimed her as his sexual toy. Earlier that week, Joe had taken her from behind in the conference room and given her one of the best fucks of her life.

After Monday's romp in the conference room, Joe and Michelle had resumed their normal friendship around their co-workers. They bantered back and forth and still ate lunch in the break room together. To outsiders, they looked like just two friends married to other people. Deep down inside, both Joe and his cum slut were waiting for the next opportunity for their illicit fun to continue.

As Friday afternoon became Friday evening, Joe noticed that everyone had gone for the evening. Normally Michelle would have come in by now and told him goodnight. He looked out into the parking lot and saw his car in the first row and her car a few rows behind it. Otherwise, the parking lot was now deserted.

Just as Joe stood up to go ask Michelle if they were the only ones left in the office, she came walking into the office. Joe took in the sight of her hard nipples pressing through her tan blouse and the black skirt that had ridden up her hips. Michelle was wearing heels and what appeared to be thigh high stockings. As they both looked at each other, they knew the work day was over and it was time to change roles. Michelle had both hands behind her back and asked Joe, "Look at what is in my hands sir." She pulled both hands from behind her back. Her tan panties and tan lace bra were in each hand and Michelle proceeded to drop them to the floor.

"On your knees slut." Joe said. He unzipped his pants and took out his cock, which now stood rigid at seven inches. He shoved his cock into her mouth and began to face fuck her mouth. Joe grabbed her curly hair from behind and forcefully shoved his cock down her throat.

Michelle knew what to expect next and she was not disappointed. As she kneeled before him in his office chair, Joe stood up and had begun to roughly thrust in and out of her mouth. She felt helpless but secure in Joe's grip as his hard cock filled her mouth repeatedly. He began to aggressively fuck her face faster and faster. Saliva was spilling down her mouth and her eyes were beginning to water. Michelle's pussy was wet with anticipation.

She pulled her mouth of his cock and begged. "Please sir may I finger myself?" Joe grunted negatively and told her to unbutton her blouse. Michelle clumsily unbuttoned her blouse and felt her breasts swaying as he face fucked her.

Joe felt the cum rising in his balls. He had not cum since Monday, when he had exploded all over Michelle's curvy ass. He had purposely been saving his cum for a night like tonight.

Joe began to furiously face fuck Michelle. "Suck that cock you cum slut!" Joe yelled. "Get ready for my cum all over your tits." As he finished with his sentence, Joe pulled his cock out and began to stroke.

Michelle had fully opened up her blouse and cupped her breasts together. "Please Joe." Michelle moaned. "Give me all you've got." She looked up at him with an expression of pure lust, sensuality and desire. All she wanted at that exact moment was to be showered with his cum. She just wanted to feel his hot stickiness splashing her hard nipples, warm skin and body.

"Here it comes you slut." Joe yelled. "Oh yes. Fuck yes!" Joe's cock exploded and jets of his hot cum landed on Michelle's nipples, chest and breasts. As Joe admired the mess he had left on her body, Michelle looked up at him. He knew what she wanted. As he nodded, Michelle's fingers went immediately up her skirt to her wet pussy and she began to feverishly play with herself. As her fingers slid back and forth against her clit, Michelle felt her hair being pulled and her face looked up at Joe. "Listen slut." Joe said. "You can cum only if you lick my spunk off your tits while you do it."

As Michelle finger fucked herself with one hand, the other pushed her breast up towards her lips. She hungrily licked, sucked and nibbled Joe's hot salty cum from her nipple and breasts. First the left breast and then the right one. Just as she was swallowing the last bit of cum from her right nipple, Michelle could hold back no longer. "Sir, I'm going to cum." She cried. "I'm going to cum for you nooooooooowwww!" Her body exploded with pleasure as wave after wave of her orgasm ripped through her. Michelle felt so sexually charged and hoped Joe was ready for more.

The sight of her sucking his cum off her own nipples as she finger fucked herself to an orgasm had brought Joe's cock back to life. Joe pulled Michelle up and walked her over to the couch in his office. He then sat down and told Michelle to mount him. Michelle sat over Joe and slowly began to impale herself on his now rock hard cock. "Go slowly slut." Joe moaned. "I want you to feel every inch of me!" As she lowered herself fully onto this cock, Michelle felt three sharp slaps to her right buttock and then her left buttock. Joe began to thrust himself up into her as he grabbed and slapped her reddening ass. "Is this how you like it slut?" He cried. "Do you like getting your hot ass slapped while your ride my cock?" Michelle moaned positively and began to bounce up and down on him.

As he slid in and out of her, Joe began suck and lightly bite her hard nipples. First he sucked and nibbled on her right nipple. Then he nibbled on her left one. Finally, Joe pushed her swaying breasts together and began to quickly alternate between each nipple. "Oh Goooood." Michelle yelled. "Please don't stop...please don't stop...please don't stop."

Joe sucked and bit a bit harder on her nipples as Michelle sped up and bounced up and down on his hard shaft. Joe grabbed each breast and began to pull and push them up and down to the rhythm of their fucking. He looked up at Michelle's eyes that were closed with pleasure and could see she was getting close to cumming again. "Well slut do you want to cum for me?" Joe murmured. "Should I allow you to cum?"

This caused Michelle to moan and speed up even more for Joe. "Yes sir." She screamed. "Please let this slut cum!" Joe put his hands on her ass and began to guide her up and down on his cock. Faster and faster she went. Michelle's breasts were bouncing uncontrollably as Joe had his way with her.

Joe began to slap her ass and scream. "Be a good cumslut and cum for me!" As he said this, Michelle's body was rocked with a powerful orgasm. The world seemed to stop as waves of pleasure ran through her body. Her face was a scene of pure pleasure.

Her wet pussy tightened up and gripped Joe's cock like a vice. "Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good. Yes baby...yeeeeeesssss!" Michelle cried. Seeing her orgasm took Joe to the edge again and he yelled out that he was cumming too. His cock released an explosion of cum into Michelle wet and ready pussy as he was slapping her ass with both hands.

"Take it you cum slut." Joe cried. "Take every fucking drop I have for your hot ass body!"

They collapsed into each others arms and were silent for a few minutes. Only the sounds of their breathing filled the room. Joe pushed the hair out of Michelle's eyes and looked deeply into them. "You know what my cum slut?" Joe said. "Your body is mine now to use as I please." Michelle looked back into his eyes and smiled. She knew that she now belonged to him.

JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers