His Favorite Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Sue makes Lou's fantasy come true.
3.6k words
4.32
78.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou had brought up the subject a few times before; I knew that one of his favorite fantasies—and mine—me picking up a complete strange guy and fucking him. I'd enjoyed the idea, and we'd gone out to bars to 'play' with the idea of it, but it wasn't until one Saturday morning that I'd finally gathered up the courage to contemplate actually doing anything.

I'd just gotten out of the shower, and was drying my hair, when

Lou came up behind me. I saw him in the reflection of the mirror on my vanity.

"I've been thinking..." I told him.

"About what?" he asked.

I turned around. "If you're really serious about seeing your favorite fantasy coming true: me fucking a strange man—and I mean really serious —then..." I paused. "I'm game to try it."

Lou was, to say the least, enthusiastic about it.

I'd decided to give him another fantasy as well. "Tonight, I'll be your toy. You can dress me up anyway you want, and I'll act however you want me to. All I ask is this...if I chicken out at the last moment, there won't be any problems. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Lou said.

I had several chores to run that day, so I wrote down all of my sizes on the back of my business card and handed it to him. I was going to ask him to try not to get something too outrageous, but at the last moment I decided against it; after all, it was just one night, and I knew how exciting it would be for him. There was something else; though, as well: I enjoyed not having any decisions to make. I resolved to give him the final say on everything tonight.

We both left the house around twelve. All that afternoon, I found myself getting excited just thinking about that night. By the time I came home at six, I was almost sore from being so aroused.

Lou greeted me at the door. "Let me show you the outfit I've picked out for you." I smiled and followed him to our bedroom.

The clothes he'd selected were lying on the bed. I picked up the classic black color dress and smiled. The dress was captivating three quarter sleeve min-dress with slim but plunging neckline that stops between breastplate and navel with stunning pendant. The gather front of the tight fitting dress that matched the ruche sleeves will draw attention to me any day of the week, especially tonight. It was awesome.

"That's quite an ensemble," I told him.

The other accoutrements were in line with the dress: black sheer back-seam stockings, garters attached; accented with nice lace trim for garters and on top of the stockings, five half-inch black patent leather stiletto pumps

"Do you really think I can pull off the image of a femme fatal?" I asked Lou.

"Without a doubt," he said.

"Well," I said, "I suppose we'd better start getting ready."

After I took another shower and had done my makeup —Lou had asked for a 'sweet, innocent look'—I put the garter belt and stockings on. There was no other underwear on the bed; I was sure that it was no oversight on Lou's part, so I decided to run with it.

I pulled the dress on and adjusted it. I added a single diamond pendant necklace, adjusting it so that it hung down low, between my tits, and found a pair of matching earrings. The dress did fit me, but just barely; it was like a second skin— my nipples were almost perfectly outlined in the shiny black material—and it showed an almost alarming amount of cleavage. But, I thought as I admired myself in the mirror,I liked it.

So did Lou. When I'd finished dressing and put on the stiletto heels, I came out to the living room and stood before him. "What do you think?" I asked him.

"Gawd, you look...incredible!"

I pick up the cocktail off the coffee table and took a sip. I turned to him. "How are we going to do things tonight?"

"I've been thinking about that," he said. "Perhaps we should go in separate cars. I'll go ahead of you by an hour or so; that should let me get a seat at the bar where you can see me."

I took a sip and nodded. "Okay."

"Now," Lou continued, "if you need to tell me anything, just come up to the bar and stand by me while you order a drink."

"That sounds like a good plan," I said. "By the way, should I wear my wedding ring, or take it off?" I took another drink of my cocktail. "Do you want me to be single, or married and on the make?"

"Married," Lou said. "I definitely like the idea of you being on the prowl."

"I've got another question for you," I told him. "If I do find someone, do you want me to go to his place or bring him here?"

Lou thought for a moment. "What do you want?"

I smiled mischievously. "I want to bring him here," I said, "and I want you to watch us."

"You mean, hide in a closet or something?"

"That's exactly what I mean - or better yet, stay out on the patio."

"I don't know," Lou said.

"Come on, darling," I replied, "and just think about the kind of show I could put on for you."

He smiled. "You've convinced me."

We had decided to go to a nightclub that we'd been to only once before, a place called the Well Head. It had a nice band, a spacious dance floor, and a reputation as a meat market. In other words, it was the perfect place for our plans tonight.

About 45 minutes after Lou had left; I pulled out of our driveway and headed south, toward downtown. By this time, I was almost dripping wet from being so aroused. I resisted the urge to slip my hand beneath my dress to masturbate myself.

It was almost ten by the time I found the Well Head. The parking lot was packed, so I pulled in front of the club to use their valet service. An attendant opened my door, and I stepped out. Several gentlemen standing near the door stopped talking as I left my car. I think I must have made a good impression on them; I could feel their eyes boring into me as I took the ticket for my car.

One of the men, a young man in a black suit, held the door open for me as I walked up the stairs. "Damn, you look good."

I ignored him, just held my gaze straight past him as I went through the entrance. I knew Lou wanted me as The Ice Queen this evening, but even if he didn't, I was damned if I was going to be too easy. When I got past the entrance, I could see that the place was packed. There wasn't an empty seat to be found. I looked around, trying to appear as confident as I could, and noticed Lou sitting at the bar. I caught his eyes and nodded; he returned the nod.

After marshaling my thoughts for a few seconds, I decided to circle the bar, maybe find a recently-vacated seat. The crowd was pliable; the men seemed to go out of their way to catch my attention, and the women- well, most of the women just plain ignored me, except for one or two who threw me an icy glance. To them I just smiled.This is going to be fun,I thought to myself.

As luck would have it, I found an empty stool and quickly took it.

I waved a bartender over. "What can I get for you?"

I thought for a moment. "I'll have a Cosmopolitan."

As she left, I looked around the room. Several men were trying to make eye contact with me. I ignored them all, reminding myself;you're supposed to be an ice queen, damn it!

The man on my right put his hand on my forearm and pointed to a well-dressed gentleman sitting at the corner of the bar. "I think he wants to buy you a drink," he said.

I took a long, luxurious sip of my Cosmo and looked up at him. "What do you want?"

"I want to fuck you," the man said, not missing a beat.

Right then, I thought to myself,this is the one.

"Why shouldn't I just slap you?' I asked, raising the glass to my bright red painted lips.

"Because," the man said, "you want to get fucked." He finished his drink, motioned to the bartender for a refill. "Do you need another?" he asked me.

"Not yet," I said, and sipped my cocktail. I'd noticed his wedding band; he'd made no effort to hide it. "Are you usually this crude?"

"As a matter of fact," he said, "I'm not."

"How do I merit this particular honor?" I asked him.

"Well...apart from being the most spectacular woman here tonight—and looking good enough to eat, I might add—you're putting out a message that says you're just trying to find some meat."

I took another drink on my drink, watching him intently. "My name is Sue. What's yours?"

"Jerry...but it doesn't matter." He nodded toward the dance floor. "Let's dance." He stood and held his hand out to me; I took it without thinking, and followed him out to the floor.

On the dance floor, he held me closely, his hands toying with the small of my back and my ass. Men from around the room looked disappointed that they hadn't asked me first. The touch of his cheek brushing mine, as Lou watched, excited me. It wasn't long before he was gently pressing his groin against mine. I was fighting to control my gasps as I felt his firmness growing beneath his slacks. My face burned at his brazenness, this openly sexual gesture, but soon in excitation, I was brushing my smooth mound against his hardness. I could feel my nipples tingling against the material of my dress, erect and rock-hard. His lips followed the line of my neck, causing me to shiver with pleasure. I tilted my head back, offering my neck to him, and felt those soft, warm lips bearing against me. Jerry whispered, "Do you have some place where we can go?"

"Don't you have to go home?" I asked, my voice trembling lightly as

I remembered his wedding ring.

"My wife's a pharmaceutical sales rep," he said softly. "She's in

Chicago until Tuesday at her company's headquarters gathering." He'd remembered my own ring and had no reason to lie.

I allowed him to press me closer. His skin radiated a heat like my own. The female singer's long, slow melody of adulterous longing seemed dedicated to our intertwined bodies. Jerry put his lips to the shell of my ear and whispered—desires. What he'd do to me if we were alone; how he wanted to feel my nipples between his teeth, how he wanted to look into my eyes as I came. By this point, I was his. I brought his hands up to the heavy undersides of my tits; let him feel the heat, and the softness. He told me more things, degrading and horrible and extremely arousing things.

I told him things as well: How I liked to be tied and gagged, how I wanted to be with two men, how I liked to dress like a slut and tease men. Submission fantasies, dark hidden thoughts. I told him how I wanted to seduce another woman.

That excited him immensely. He pulled me tight and kissed my open lips. "God, I'd love to see you on top of another woman, Sue." His hands slid down my chest, and he subtly slipped his fingers underneath my dress. He quickly found out about my lack of underwear; he traced my hairless cunt and brought his finger out.

I smiled, opened my lips, and let him slide it into my mouth.

When the song ended, I pressed into him and we kissed again. His breath felt hot on my neck, and I lied, "My husband's at a convention. We can go back to my place." His swollen cock was now massaging my clit, and my body was responding involuntarily. By this time the dance floor was almost empty, but I was oblivious to it, to everything except the sensation of Jerry and the knowledge that Lou was watching excitedly.

Jerry looked into my eyes. "Let's get out of here."

I was breathing heavily, my eyes slightly wild. My throat throbbed, choked with increasing desire. "All right," I whispered, "let's go to my place." I paused, thinking for a moment. "I need to go to the ladies' room first. I'll meet you back by the entrance."

Jerry nodded and signaled the waitress his needed to tab out.

*****

I made my way through the crowd until I was at the bar, standing next to Lou. He sipped his drink and said, "I think you're making a good impression."

I caught the bartender's attention and ordered a Cosmo. Without looking at Lou, I asked, "Are you getting off on this?"

"Incredibly—Are you?"

"Oh, yes. I think I've wet myself about three times tonight."

Lou sidled closer. "Yum...is he the one?"

I nodded, picking up my drink, "Definitely." I looked over at him teasingly. "Are you okay with this?"

Now it was his turn to nod. "God, just seeing him with you on the dance floor almost made me cum."

"Really," I said, taking another sip. "You are enjoying this, aren't you? Seeing him kissing me, putting his fingers in me—" Just talking about it was making me warm and moist again.

"Has he told you what he wants to do with you?"

"He's said what he's going to do to me," I said, "if I give him the chance."

"Are you?"

I smiled again and took a long swallow. "I will if you want me to."

"I want you to."

"In that case," I said, looking at Lou's watch, "you'd better get going. I—I mean, we—will be leaving in a few minutes."

"Got it," Lou said. He motioned to the bartender for his tab. "I'll see you back at the house."

"Good," I said, smiling, and gave his thigh a squeeze. "I hope you enjoy the show."

*****

I went back to the foyer, near the restroom entrance, and waited for Jerry. I saw him come up. "Just follow me," I told him as we left the club. "I live about twelve miles north of here."

Jerry nodded. He had a hungry look in his eyes.

The drive home was maddeningly long; I ached to be in Jerry's arms again. Finally, I reached my street; I pulled onto it and noticed that Lou had arrived already and had parked about three houses down.

Jerry followed behind me as I pulled into my driveway. He reached me as I unlocked the door.

"Have a seat," I called over my shoulder as we came in. "I'll make us a drink. What would you like?"

"Scotch," Jerry looking around. "Anything."

"Be right back." I walked downstairs to the bar in next to the Media Room. I was dying with anticipation as I mixed our drinks. Well, I thought to myself,this is really it; you're going through with it.

I brought the drinks back, handed the scotch and soda to Jerry, sat down and crossed my legs.

"Do you do this very often?" Jerry asked.

Holding my drink to my lip and looking over the top of glass, I asked innocently. "Do what very often?"

He sipped his drink. "Invite strangers over to your home."

I took a long sip, looking into his eyes. "Often enough," I said.

He put his hand on my thigh. It felt very warm. I took another swallow, putting my drink down. "Kiss me," I said, and Jerry leaned over on top of me. I opened my lips into a wide 'O' and our mouths met. I was hungry for him and him for me; our tongues met and probed the other person's like sweet serpents. His right hand slid beneath my dress, found my warm, pulsing cunt. "Mmmm..." I moaned at his touch, slid down and pulled him over me. Lord, I was hot!

After torturing ourselves like that for what seemed like an eternity, I pushed Jerry off of me and sat up. Picking up my drink, finishing it off; I then stood placing it on the coffee table.

"Come here," I said, smiling. Jerry rose and took me in his arms; I could feel his throbbing cock straining against my pelvis.

I undid his tie and threw it on a chair, then began to unbutton his shirt.

"You're a hot little bitch in heat, aren't you?" Jerry said, smiling.

I pulled his shirt off and laid it over the chair back. "Shh..." I said, "do you want to talk, or fuck?"

Jerry's cock fought even harder against me.

He kicked his shoes and socks off, and I knelt down to remove his pants and underwear. When I saw his cock, I gasped with pleasure: It was thick, veined and meaty.

"Suck it," Jerry ordered, and I did: my lips encircled it and, grabbing his ass, pulled him deep into my mouth. Jerry groaned when he felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. "Damn, that feels good," he muttered. He buried his hands in my auburn hair and moved my head rhythmically back and forth. As he fucked my mouth, I sucked his cock and teased it with my tongue while thinking, Lou, I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am.

"I want to fuck you, Sue," Jerry said. "Oh, God, I want to fucking pound you!"

I gave his cock one last tease, then pulled him out from between my lips and stood up. Our eyes locked together as I undid my dress and let it fall to the floor. Jerry watched me as I went behind the sofa and leaned over it. "Fuck me!"

Jerry came up behind me and cupped my thirty-six C tits. "Oh...fuck..." he moaned as he slid into me. By this time, I was so moist that rivulets of juice were sliding down my thighs, and when his luscious cock slid past my cunt lips and his hands grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, I began to cum.

I must have pealed with delight; Jerry ground his cock deep into my cunt and pinned me over the sofa. His balls slapped against me and I moaned again. "Fuck me... fuck me Jerry," I repeated gutturally, almost senselessly, "fuck me!" I began to grunt louder, and he cupped his hand over my mouth. My muffled cries got louder as he impaled me with that huge cock of his. They weren't forced cries, either, although I knew Lou would be getting off on them.

I held off on my peak as long as I could, but between being held immobile, and feeling Jerry's slick cock pounding into me—and knowing that Lou was watching the entire scene—I couldn't hold onto it any longer. My back arched, and a massive, profound orgasm wracked my body. At the precise moment of its pinnacle, Jerry spread my ass and buried himself into my cunt. I almost blacked out, it was that good.

The delicious shuddering orgasm subsided; a light, warm cream dripped down the back of my thighs, and I fell over onto the sofa. I looked up at Jerry and smiled. "God, that was incredible!" I whispered. Jerry's cock glistened in the shadows, still hard and throbbing. I looked down at it and purred, "Come over here." I turned over onto my back; Jerry came from around behind the sofa and positioned himself near my head. I leaned backwards and took his cock into my mouth. It had a sweet taste of his cum with the nectar of cunt; I sucked and savored it as it filled my mouth. Jerry made a low groan as he slid in past my lips; I put my hand on his ass and pulled him even deeper into me, and that drove him wild. His tempo increased; he put his hand on my breast and squeezed my nipple.

"That's it," he said. "Suck it, bitch." I sucked him hard, my tongue playing with the head of his cock. I wished he would talk even dirtier to me—I knew that that would really drive Lou wild, hearing his wife being called names.

Jerry's came suddenly. He made one last, loud groan, pulled out of my mouth, and sprayed cum over my face and chest. His cock was still hard when I leaned up and took it into my mouth one last time, licking his semen off and enjoying the final throes of his orgasm.

*****

I woke up slowly; Lou was on top of me, making slow, languorous love to me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Hi," I said. "What happened?"

Lou thrust into me, making me shudder. "You fell asleep. Jerry left a few hours ago." He lifted my legs up and pushed his cock deep inside my cunt. "How was it?"

"Unbelievable," I said. "How was it for you?"

"It was," Lou said, "more incredible than I'd dreamed it would be."

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him deeper. "When do we get to do it again?"