His First Blowjob

Story Info
Young man discovers the pleasure of a womans mouth
1.4k words
3.98
269.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxbob
xxxbob
6 Followers

It had been a long week for Jack.

His trip with the 6th Form College had been really great, but staying in a room with two other boys meant one thing, no wanking. This was especially a problem in the mornings when getting up in front of your friends with a huge boner would have been less of an embarrassment and more of a humiliation.

As a result, Jack had become more and more frustrated over the week - the slightest touch from a woman would cause his cock to grow quickly and leave a tent in his trousers.

Young Jack survived however, and returned with his college on Thursday evening looking forward to going out on Friday night to the house party everyone was talking about.

Jack awoke on Friday at about 1pm and jumped out of bed. He went through the motions of washing, eating and catching up on messages and e-mail that day without really noticing the time passing. Before he knew it, it was 6pm and time for a shower so he could be ready to go to the party at 7:30.

Jack spent about half an hour in the shower, washing himself thoroughly and remembering the events of the past week: catching one of the girls in his group giving a handjob in the local hot baths and also seeing one of the girls with just her panties and bra on. It was a site that Jack, who loved a pretty pair of lacy panties or a nice thong, would never forget - and his cock began to stir and grow.

"Damn!" Jack thought, "There really is no time for this."

Jack jumped out of the shower and dried himself quickly while thinking of the night ahead. His cock returned to its soft state as he pulled his boxer shorts and jeans on and he walked out of the bathroom while putting on his shirt.

Eventually, another 30minutes later, Jack emerged ready for a night out - CDs in one hand and beers in the other.

He arrived at the party at about 7:35pm and it was already in full swing, girls in very short skirts dancing around - probably drunk already, and the boys inside with beers listening to the music.

He accepted kisses and hugs as he moved through the group of the dancing girls - most definitely his friends, but he would never have said no to 90% of them.

One particular girl, Sara, was sitting on a wall with her legs spread wide open giving a nice show of her Union Jack themed thong to everyone there. Jack went across to Sara, who was perhaps the best looking girl in his year.

"Honey your knickers are showing, and as much as I love to look, you best shut those legs before your boyfriend arrives", Jack said, smiling.

Sara giggled and shut her legs slowly, "I know you love looking Jack, don't deny it!"

"You know me too well Sara," said Jack, and he gave her a little kiss and walked away, grabbing a beer.

The party worked its way through the night, with people gradually leaving until only about 10 were left.

It was Sara's time to go and Jack and a girl called Lucy walked her to her taxi, waved goodbye and started walking back to the house.

As they walked, Jack eyed up Lucy. She was slightly chubby but she had huge tits for a girl of her size and her lips practically screamed 'blowjob queen'. She wasn't wearing anything too revealing because of the weather - it was freezing cold, but Jack wondered what kind of panties she was wearing. Jack stopped for a second, and Lucy stopped as well.

"What’s up Jack?"

"Oh, I'm a bit cold and I need a piss"

"Oh baby, here let me warm you up a bit," offered Lucy, reaching for a hug - Jack accepted the hug and squeezed her gently.

Jack looked down at Lucy, who was slightly shorter than him, and realised that he had an excellent view down her top at those full breasts, and he focused in on them and enjoyed the sight. After about 10seconds of this, his cock got the better of him and started to grow quickly, pushing against Lucy's thigh.

"Shit," Jack thought, and tried to break off the hug. That got him no where though, and Lucy just pulled him closer, thinking that Jack was just positioning himself to be more comfortable.

"Oh well, may as well just wait it out," Jack thought, and let his cock reach full hardness against Lucy's leg.

"Jack"

"Yeah baby?" Jack asked, expecting the worst.

"How was Iceland?"

"It was ok you know," Jack breathed a sigh of relief, but decided to flirt a little bit with his drunk friend, "but no wanking for a week is really on a guy."

"You didn't wank all week? Poor baby - your cock must have been gagging for a nice long wank."

"Ohh you bet honey." It definitely turned Jack on to hear her talk like this - a girl who new some nice dirty words always turned Jack on.

"Have you wanked since you got back?"

"No, I didn't have time"

"Awww honey you need to look after your cock and make sure it gets enough attention!" Lucy looked into Jacks' eyes and smiled a sexy smile.

They looked at each other for a while and then finally moved in and kissed passionately. It was a fast, hot and deep kiss that was more lust than love.

Jack grabbed Lucy's hand and guided it down to his cock, but she didn't need guiding as her other hand was already rubbing his solid cock through his jeans. They broke the kiss.

"Undo your fly baby and let me get my hand on your cock."

Jack hurriedly did as he was told and Lucy moved her hand onto his cock through his boxers and started to stroke faster.

"Mmmm that feels so nice Lucy," Jack murmured as he squeezed Lucy's ass.

"Undo your belt and let your jeans and boxers fall down honey and I'll give you something far nicer than this."

Jack dropped his jeans and boxer shorts, and Lucy gave him a long deep kiss.

"Look at that big cock! Is it all for me baby?" Lucy teased Jack with a finger rubbing up and down his cock, leaving him waiting for more.

Lucy dropped down to her knees and kissed the tip of Jacks un-circumcised cock.

"It's very clean down here honey, I could suck it all week."

Jack stroked Lucy’s hair as she engulfed his cock with her mouth and began to suck. Jack didn't want to say, but he had never had this done to him before and it was definitely worth the wait with the way Lucy was doing it.

Little slurping sounds could be heard as Lucy sucked Jacks throbbing cock, teasing it with her tongue as she sucked.

"Oh wow Lucy that feels amazing!"

Lucy removed Jacks' cock for her mouth and rubbed it slowly as she looked into his eyes.

"Mmmm I just adore a nice hard cock in my mouth baby, and yours feels fantastic!"

"Oh god Lucy you are so dirty," murmured Jack, in ecstasy.

"You love that don't you, my hand wrapped around your hot, hard cock while I talk about how I love to suck it."

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing, and almost came just because of the dirty words coming out of this innocent girls mouth.

"When you cum Jack, I'm going to swallow it all down like a good girl - it's rude to spit," Lucy said, smiling sweetly.

Lucy went back to sucking Jacks cock, working her tongue around his wet head while stroking his rock hard shaft.

"Oh babe that feels so good, I think I'm gonna cum!"

Lucy could do nothing but give little appreciative mmm'ing sounds as she brought Jack to orgasm.

"Oh yeah here I cum!"

Lucy quickened the pace of her hand and sucked harder. Jacks vision went blurry for a second as he reached the final glorious peak and then shot into Lucy’s mouth. Lucy had sucked so much cock before she knew exactly what to do and swallowed all his cum down quickly and then finishing by cleaning up his cock with her tongue.

"Did you like that honey?" Lucy asked, licking some cum from her lips.

"Mmmm you bet Lucy, it was certainly the best blowjob I've ever had!" Jack smiled, "and you look so hot with a cock in your mouth and cum on your lips!"

Sophie smiled and gave him a hug, pleased that she had just given Jack the best blowjob of his life; little did she know it was his first.

xxxbob
xxxbob
6 Followers