His First Cougar

Story Info
When Mitch's girlfriend is away, he and her mom play.
2.3k words
4.48
272.1k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how Mitch bagged his first cougar... his girlfriend's mother.

Chelsea had been a senior in high school and he twenty-one when they began dating two years earlier. He was six feet tall and a shade under 200 pounds with sandy blond hair and baby blue eyes and a well-toned, muscled body. He was also a guy who loved women with extra curves and tight - yet full - asses

Early in their relationship, Chelsea had been a chubby but beautiful girl of five foot eight with dark hair and bewitching green eyes. When she finished high school, she started working out with Mitch and lost over thirty pounds. A major modeling agency soon offered Chelsea a modeling contract, and her career began to take off.

While she and Mitch were still together, their sex life had begun to drop off. Not only didn't it help that she wasn't in the mood a large percentage of the time when she was home, but he also wasn't as attracted to her as he was when they began dating.

Having a model girlfriend came with its perks as well as failures. While Mitch still loved her, he secretly wished for the old Chelsea back. He could have any woman he wanted, but he remained faithful to her the entire two years they'd been together.

As for Chelsea, she met many attractive and successful people in her business, making Mitch wonder if they really were drawing apart.

One Saturday night, he experienced one of the failures after an argument with Chelsea before she took off for a swimsuit gig in the Bahamas. He was home, totally bored, with no plans for the night, so he decided to visit her mother.

Steffi looked like a mature version of her daughter, only heavier and shorter and only five foot three. She'd been fifteen when Chelsea was born and raised the girl by herself while managing to finish high school and then getting a business degree, all while holding a full-time job.

Steffi never discussed Chelsea's father with anyone, and her daughter never bothered to ask about him.

Now thirty-five, she was only twelve years older than Chelsea's current boyfriend. She liked Mitch from the moment they met. While Chelsea slimmed down and became a successful model, Steffi joked about still carrying around her "baby weight" twenty years later.

Not that Mitch minded. He loved looking at her, even if he'd felt uneasy in the beginning of being attracted to her.

When she answered the door, Steffi wore an outfit that hugged at her body tightly to show of her curves. The low V neck line showed of more than enough of her impressive cleavage. It was all he could do not to stare more than a few minutes

"Mitch! This is a pleasant surprise. I thought you'd be in the Bahamas with Chelsea."

He shook his head. "We had a fight. You know, relationship stuff."

"Still not comfortable about the modeling?"

"Something like that."

"Have a seat. There's lots more for you to learn about women."

They got into a conversation until Steffi brought up the inevitable topic, "How long has it been since you two actually did...?"

Mitch laughed out loud."You don't want to know!" he said in a joking manner.

"Stop for a visit on your way to hang with the boys?"

"No, just spending quality time with myself tonight."

"I was about to pop in a DVD. Want to watch it with me?"

He smiled, pleased to have some company for the night. "Sure, why not?"

Steffi bent over to put in the DVD she'd chosen and Mitch got a look at her well-shaped ass. His cock twitched in his shorts, but he still managed to move his eyes away from her ass right before she turned and sat on the couch beside him.

The movie was touted as a comedy, but neither of them found it very funny. At one point, Steffi became bored and proceeded to rest her head on his shoulder. Her hair smelled freshly washed and as his eyes moved to the side, Mitch caught a glimpse of her cleavage in a way he'd never had.

He may have been an ass man, but the fact she also had a great set of tits didn't go unnoticed. The sight of her breasts made his cock harden even more and it began to press against the confines of his shorts.

He was relieved when the show finally ended in the early hours of the morning. He considered making a polite exit before heading home to release the pent-up tension in his cock, but Steffi said since it was so late, he was welcome to stay over for the night.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, you can crash on the couch if you like." She gave him huge hug "Thanks for joining me in watching that crappy movie."

He couldn't help but notice that her nipples were erect as she pressed her well-endowed chest into his. "Stef? I think your headlights just came on," he said jokingly.

She felt herself turn crimson. "These things are too sensitive"

Mitch cleared his throat. "Sorry for the comment. I didn't mean to sound so forward."

"Actually, I'm happy that someone is giving them some attention, it's been a very long time. The exciting life of a single mother."

He was taken aback by her response, and even more so by her next comment."So what's the excuse for that tent in your shorts? Is my daughter falling down on the job these days?"

Oh, God, I am so busted, he thought. Better think of a good save.

"I've been around such a sexy woman all evening, so do you blame me?"

"What sexy woman? Have you had an eye exam lately?"

"The one sitting beside me," he replied with a grin, "and my eyesight is just fine."

"Thank you, it feels good to know a hot young guy like you would find me attractive. Clearly, even with a daughter who's a successful model, I haven't had many dates of my own."

"Can I tell you something?" Mitch asked.

"Of course."

"To be honest, Stef, even though I'm still in love with Chelsea, I'm not sure I'm even that attracted to her anymore. It sounds weird, but that's how I feel. Plus she might be screwing around, which could explain why she and I haven't done much...you know...recently."

"Maybe. Have you talked to her?"

"Several times, but we always end up arguing."

"That's too bad, because if I was Chelsea, I'd never let you go."

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

She nodded and smiled.

Inevitably, his lips found hers, their tongues locked into an intense kiss. He ran his hand up her smooth thighs then over the curves of her body to her breasts. He massaged them over her top while their tongues lashed around in each other's mouths.

Steffi broke the kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"This is so wrong, but feels so right."

She began rubbing his crotch. "Then maybe we can have a little fun."

Mitch let out an involuntary groan when she stood and undressed. He soon followed her lead and shed his own clothes before he sat again and opened his legs, revealing his erection.


Steffi kneeled between them and slid her mouth down his shaft, her tongue exploring the length. Her tongue edged along his erection, tasting his tender flesh all around his shaft, before her warm lips touched him, before he was drawn deeper into her mouth.

His eyes were closed and hands tangled in her dark hair. Steffi wrapped her hand around the base of his erection and stroked it upward as she brought her mouth down to meet it.

She stopped stroking the base of his shaft and slid her mouth down his full length. She wrapped her tongue around his head each time she came up, and cupped the head of his penis with her tongue before letting it slide down her throat.

Mitch opened his eyes and looked down at her bobbing head. He reveled in her oral skills and how she hit all his hot spots with her tongue.

He pushed her head down until she had about half of him in her mouth, and kept pushing until he was deep in her throat, shocked when she didn't gag.

He couldn't remember Chelsea ever going down on him in such a way, and judging from the deep throating he was receiving from Steffi, Chelsea certainly didn't inherit her mom's talent for sucking cock.

Her throat felt amazing, but as he hated to do it, he had to stop her before he could no longer keep himself from coming. Mitch pulled her off of his still-hard cock to her feet and kissed her passionately.

She broke the kiss after a few minutes. "Let's go into the bedroom."

"I can't wait that long. I need you now. Sit on the couch and open your legs."

Mitch kneeled between Steffi's thighs and spread her pussy lips with his fingers and delicately slithered his tongue into her. The urgent movement of her hips begged for more intense contact and he obliged, spreading her wide and taking a longing look before he buried his face into her.

He pushed his tongue in as deep as he could go, curling and flexing it inside her. Mitch alternated between rubbing the flat of his tongue over her clit and vigorously fucking her with as much of his tongue as he could fit, and it hadn't taken long before Steffi came.

He took her tangled hair in his hand and pulled in her face to his for another kiss. Mitch grabbed his pulsating shaft and guided it into her with one hand while the other played with one of her breasts.

Her breath did a slight intake when he penetrated her. She leaned back and raised her knees, giving him plenty of access to her sex.

"I had no idea you'd be such a great fuck," he groaned, moving in and out of her with a hard, steady pace. "You have me so excited, I don't know how much longer I can last before I need to come, baby."

Their tongues entwined in another hot kiss while the pace of his thrusts increased. Steffi soon felt his cock begin to twitch and swell with impending orgasm.

Growling like a gratified bear, Mitch ejaculated deep inside of her. She watched his face contort with pleasure as their respective orgasms washed over their bodies.

"Feel better?" she asked after Mitch collapsed against her, his arms around her waist.

"That was fucking great!" he replied after catching his breath. "Sorry I came so soon. I usually last a lot longer."

She stroked his hair. "We can pick up in the bedroom where we just left off."

"Oh, baby, now there's something I won't say no to."

He rose and followed her into the air-conditioned bedroom. Steffi kneeled on the bed on all fours, displaying her large ass for him. Seeing her in that position, it didn't take long for Mitch to achieve another erection.

Mitch kneeled on the bed and spread her ass cheeks. His tongue teased her from clit to crack. Steffi began to moan and pushed her hips back toward him. He buried his face between her cheeks and alternated between eating her ass and pussy before she cried out her release.

He mounted her from behind and growled in her ear. "You're every horny guy's dream, you know that?"

"Mmmm, apparently your dream, at least." she replied. "I can't think of the last time I had sex with someone twice in one day."

"I'll do you as long and hard anytime you want, babe."

Mitch reached around her torso and started playing with her breasts as he slid his erection into her. Steffi's muscles clamped around his shaft and his thrusts became deeper and faster each as he plowed her over and over.

"Steffi...Steffi...such a tight pussy...you're so fucking hot," he said breathlessly while pumped his hips faster as he drove even deeper into her pussy.

The feeling of him doing her doggy style drove her crazy with lust, and she pushed her hips back against his, meeting him thrust for thrust.
When she finally came, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back.

His cock slid back into her pussy in one long motion and he resumed slamming in and out, never taking his eyes off of her as they fucked. Steffi bucked her hips and met each of his strokes as they talked dirty to each other.

"That's it, Mitch," she hissed. "Bury all of that cock in me. Fuck me good and hard. Let me get you off the way Chelsea never will."

He was in heaven; before that day, he'd never been with an older woman. Even if she was his girlfriend's mother, he couldn't get over how much more Steffi was sexually satisfying him and how she responded in bed.

Sure, sex with Chelsea was decent when she was in the mood, but she never fucked him in such a mind-blowing manner the way Steffi did at that moment.

He continued pounding her for about another fifteen minutes before she felt his cock swell inside her.

"Oh, God, Steffi, I'm so close," he panted, not letting up on his thrust. "I'm going to come!"

Their bodies gleamed with perspiration and Mitch out an animalistic groan before she felt the warmth of his sperm release inside her.

After a few more thrusts, he pulled out his withered cock and collapsed beside her, both of them trying to catch their breaths.

"Holy shit, that was hot!" Mitch exclaimed.

She turned to him and smiled. "No regrets about what we just did?"

"Hell, no! I've heard about guys doing older women, but I never thought..."

"You'd enjoy it so much?" she asked.

"That and both of us would get off at the same time! I never experienced that with Chelsea."

She ran a hand along his muscled torso. "You know, she'll be gone all week. Plenty of time to enjoy some more new experiences."

He rolled on top of Steffi and kissed her deeply. "Then let's not waste any time!"