His First Prom Ch. 01

Story Info
An inexperienced teen is taught the basics of sex.
4.7k words
4.55
114.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke that morning with a completely different expectation of what would happen that evening. It was Thursday, mid-May, and on Saturday I had a date for prom with my year-long crush on Kari. I had heard people talking about "blow-jobs," and "head," "going down," and a bunch of other things I'd never heard of. I realized I had no idea what any of it was. It sounds weird, I know, being an 18 year old in High School, about to go on a date, but having no idea what anything to do with sex was. Even sex itself was a mystery to me. I knew I was supposed to want it, that women were supposed to make it harder to get, but I didn't know why.

Let me explain why. My story is a bit unusual. I was put into foster care when I was three years old. My birth mother had died in a car accident, and apparently no one knew who my father was. My grandpa had died a year before, and my grandma was going into the worst stages of Alzheimer's. I had no aunts or uncles, since my mother was an only child. So I became a ward of the state. I can tell you this, people who want to adopt because they can't have kids want babies. A three year old is not a baby.

So I bounced from one foster home to another. I was a trouble maker, a rebellious kid, but I'd like to point out I was not a bully. When I was eight years old, I was put into the care of a religious family. I mean, hyper-religious, don't even think about sex or you'll go to hell, touch your penis and you'll burst into flame, type of religious. I spent the next six years in home school with two other boys, one a year older than me, and the other two years younger. We went to church on Sundays, and on Tuesdays, and on Wednesdays, and there was bible study on Fridays, and we never saw other children, except at church. We didn't even get to talk to them. We just sat next to Ruth, the foster mother, and Charles-never Charlie- her husband.

Schooling consisted of basic science, along with lessons on how Christian and science worked together, and the cases when science was absolutely without a doubt wrong. We also learned English, reading books that were clean of immoral descriptions, and basic history and politics and math. Now here's where things changed. I got viral meningitis, which is pretty nasty, and people can die, and all that business. The foster family could not pay for it, so I was put into a hospital until I was healthy. In the hospital I got pneumonia and had to stay there even longer.

I bounced around several foster homes for the next six months, getting kicked out because I got a cold and sneezed and they had a panic attack thinking they were going to rack up thousands of dollars in hospital bills, or I didn't "fit in." Then I came to Kate's and Jim's house. They were a single couple, both of them 29 years old, and they both came up in the foster homes when they were kids. So when they got married, they decided they wanted to help kids like them, who had gotten lost in the system, no longer "desirable," to adoptive couples. That's how they got me when I was 14, two months from my 15th birthday. I spent the next two years in home school with Jim. Kate owned and ran a boutique in town while Jim lived off a healthy inheritance, and day trading to keep it going. The adoption became official a few days before I turned 17, and during the summer Jim and Kate decided that Jim should take a job offer from a brokerage firm. It meant that I would be going to public school for my senior year.

When I started I learned I had a lot of catching up to do. Jim had mostly corrected all the mistakes in my education with Ruth as my teacher, and so I wasn't too far off the norm in education, but socially I was awkward. I'd never really interacted with people besides other foster kids. I'd gained a friend after a couple months of being a loner. His name was Pete, a nice guy who played on the baseball team as a pitcher during the spring, while during fall he played football as a quarterback, but he wasn't very good and kept the bench nice and warm during most of the games.

My first day I noticed this girl across the cafeteria, and I felt my heart race. She was different from the rest, long flowing ruby hair, curling and twisting as it fell across her shoulders. Her skin was fair, but flawless like she had been wrapped in satin, with the faintest of freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. She had gorgeous emerald green eyes like I had never seen, perfectly manicured hands, long slender legs revealed by her capris, and a gorgeous figure which I later learned was referred to as the hourglass figure. She had amazing large breasts which always had little nipple buds leaping out from underneath her shirt. I saw her every day, and I started having dreams about her, kissing and hugging.

After I'd started hanging out with Pete I learned her name was Kari Patterson. I watched from a distance until winter quarter, when I had environmental science with her, and she was assigned to sit next to me, lab partners for the quarter. I couldn't talk to her for a week! I was too nervous. If she asked for something I'd pass it without saying anything. Over the weekend I explained my frustration to Pete, and he told me to suck it up and talk to her. On Monday I worked up my courage all day, and when we had class together in 6th period I told her I was sorry, I was just nervous around her. She told me to relax, and we could be friends and talk if I wanted. It grew from there until two weeks ago when I asked her to prom. She said yes, that she had been waiting for me to ask her out for months.

When I told Pete he was excited for me and asked a question that I'd never thought about in my life. He asked if I would try and sleep with her after the dance. I knew that sleeping together was a synonym for sex, but I'd never used either in any way that concerned me. I laughed, even though I was freaking out inside. I've spent the last two weeks trying to figure out what to do. I didn't want to look stupid to Pete, so I couldn't talk to him, and if I couldn't talk about it with my best friend I sure as hell wasn't going to tell any of my other friends. I only had one source left: Jim and Kate.

When I got home that afternoon, I found Jim packing a bag with clothes, and his suit bag was hanging from the door -- a sure sign he was going on a business trip. I told him I needed to ask him something, a serious but personal question. He told me he was too busy, he only had a few minutes left before he had to leave. I tried to pressure him to wait, but he told me to ask Kate. They had no illusions of being my mom and dad; we had been on a first name basis since they adopted me. The only thing we shared was a last name for legal reasons. We were more like good friends. I told him it was something I wanted to talk to him about, but I needed to talk before he left. He had already finished packing and had gathered up his bags. He told me to ask Kate, that I could tell either of them anything, and there was nothing I couldn't talk to her about that he wouldn't have the same answer for.

I waited until she got home from the boutique. She usually got back around six or seven in the evening, so I made my dinner and waited. She came home and she looked stunning. I commented on her hair and makeup and she said she'd had a guest instructor in to teach the girls new techniques for hair and makeup and she had been the model. She put her things away and asked if I'd eaten. I told her I had, which relieved her since she had eaten an early dinner before her workshop class. She came out into the living room where I was sitting and sat on the other end of the couch from me, opening a bottle of Riesling and pouring two glasses, one for herself and one for me. They were always relaxed and told me I could drink as long as I did it at home where they could keep an eye on me. Pete told me they were the coolest parents in the world for that.

I sipped at the glass while Kate swallowed hers in a single gulp, and poured a second to sip on. I swallowed a lump in my throat, working up to asking my questions. My palms were sweating, and I could feel my heart racing.

"Kate," I started, I hesitated when she looked at me, she looked a lot like Kari in a way.

She had brown hair, but because of the hair stylist it had a red glow to it, and while she didn't have Kari's emerald eyes, she did have sapphire blue ones that sparkled just as brightly. She had the same skin though, always soft and silky. She was shorter than Kari but not my much, and her breasts were larger, something I'd taken to noticing lately. She was a couple sizes larger than Kari, a size eight, while Kate was a ten or twelve, but her frame worked for it, accentuating rolling curves of her hips and breasts. I tried to start but found myself distracted.

"I have a problem." I finally got out.

"What's the problem?" she asked casually, sipping at her wine.

"I don't know how to say it. It's kind of awkward and personal. I tried to ask Jim but he was too busy and had to leave." I admitted.

She shook her head, "It's okay you can talk to me about anything you would talk to him about."

I nodded, "I know, I'm just nervous."

She climbed over the couch and sat next to me, putting her arm around me to try and comfort me, but it made me even more nervous. I rubbed my hands against my pants-I didn't even know the body could sweat so much!

"You know I'm taking Kari to the prom on Saturday..." I started.

She nodded and I went on, "I keep hearing at school that- things- happen after the dance."

I gulped as she cocked her head quizingly and then her eyes went wide as she understood.

"You mean sex!" She giggled.

I turned away in shame. "Yeah."

She squeezed my shoulder, pulling me against her in a hug. "If you want to have it, and Kari want's to also, then it's okay. You just have to decide together, and make sure you use a condom."

I pushed back a little, suddenly noticing a tingling in my pants and getting embarrassed. "It's not that," I started, "It's just that I, um..."

"What?" she inquired. I tried to shrug, like it wasn't a big deal, but I wasn't very convincing. She smiled and poked my side, "What? What is it, out with it!" she teased.

"I, um, I don't know what to do?"

She laughed, "I just told you, you have to ask her when you're together and it seems like it could go there. You can't just make the decision without her."

"No! That's not-" I paused, frustrated that she didn't understand, and at the growing bulge I felt in my pants. Again her eyes went wide as she got it, but she didn't tease me this time.

"You mean you literally don't know what to do." She confirmed.

I nodded, "It's not something anyone talked about or explained to me."

"Oh, we didn't know," she told me, "we had just assumed you'd had 'the talk' when you with one of the foster families."

I shook my head. "Ruth wouldn't have told us in a million years. It wasn't even something I thought about until I went to school this year."

"So what do you want to know?" she asked while she poured another glass of wine. I'd finished mine and she poured the last of the bottle into it, not even filling it fully. She got up and headed to the kitchen to get another. "Go on, I'm listening."

As she got the wine I went on, "I don't know what to do. I've heard about kissing, and I think I understand that, but then what? I've heard people talking about blowjobs, giving head, eating out, cumming, all that stuff, but I don't know what it is."

She sat down next to me again and set the bottle on the table. She took a sip and leaned back. "Well, I a blow job is when a guy gets his cock sucked. 'Head' is the same thing. Eating out is when you go down on a girl, and lick her vagina, but it's more complicated than just that."

I was confused still, "But how do I know what to do if it's complicated. I mean, I want to be good at it for Kari, and I don't want to be embarrassed by not knowing what I'm doing."

Kate bit her lower lip, considering what I'd said. She reached down and rested her hand on my leg, rubbing it slowly. I could feel my penis harden instantly. "So what you want is a home school lesson on sex?" she asked.

I shrugged, "I guess so. You mentioned a talk most people give their kids, is that what this is?"

She twisted on the couch to face me and grinned, clearly buzzed already. "Kind of, sort of."

Her hand moved from my leg to the bulge in my pants and squeezed. I felt my heart race even faster, I felt my palms instantly start dripping sweat and I licked my lips in anticipation, of what, I didn't know. I just knew it felt great.

"This is a hard on," she started, "It's when your penis, or cock when you say it dirty, gets hard, and is ready for sex." I nodded and she continued, massaging my penis as she went on, "when you get a hard on in your pants, it's called a tent."

She reached with both hands and unclasped my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans, and slowly pulled down the zipper. I shifted uneasily, unsure what to do. She reached down, going underneath my boxers and squeezed my hard cock and then massaged my balls. She leaned in and put her lips on mine in a soft kiss. I mimicked her, kissing her back. She pulled back after a moment, "that's a soft kiss, and this is a real kiss between lovers."

She leaned back in and pressed herself into me. I was stunned when her tongue slipped into my mouth, both grossed out but also aroused by it. I had never considered kissing with tongue before. I tried it out, slipping mine into hers, and for a couple minutes we sat there on the couch, her hand massaging my cock and trading turns exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

When she pulled back she grabbed my hand and placed in on her breast. It was warm and soft, and I squeezed it feeling its softness in my hand. "That's a tit, a great tit." She giggled.

She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her big breasts were nice and rounded, covered by a transparent lace bra, and I could see her nipples budding and the small darker area around them. She reached around her back and unclasped the bra, letting it fall from her arms and threw it aside. Her bare breasts slumped ever so slightly, no longer supported by the bra, but they held their round firm shape and without being held down her rosy nipples sprang out. She put my hands on them, "These are Double D breasts. Pinch my nipples," she told me I started pinching them softly, not wanting to hurt her.

"No, pinch them harder." She cried out. I did as instructed, pinching and twisting slightly as a moan escaped her lips.

She reached over and pulled my shirt off, and ran her hands across my bare chest, and then teased my nipples. I felt like I could explode, and suddenly I understood why she would like it. She leaned over and pressed against me, kissing me again as I held her ample breasts in my hands. We kissed for hours it felt like, but when she drew back and I looked at the clock, it had only been ten minutes. She climbed down off the couch, and for a moment I thought it was over. Sex was a huge cock tease, I thought, but I was mistaken. Sex hadn't even started yet. She knelt in front of me, tugging at my jeans. I lifted up my hips and helped push them down. She pulled them down to my ankles letting my hard cock spring up into the air, no longer restrained. I saw with amazement it was moist and gleaming. I looked at it puzzled. "It's pre-cum," she told me, "It's perfectly normal."

She pulled my jeans with the boxers still in them off around my ankles and threw them aside. I was now completely naked on the couch with my topless adopted... Kate, I couldn't stand to call her mom, especially then. She leaned over and took my cock into her mouth, licking up my pre-cum juices and sucking them in. She slid my hard cock all the way in, which had grown to an astonishing seven inches, far bigger than I thought it could ever get. She took it all the way in, and I could feel her lips at the base brushing against my balls.

She worked her mouth and throat muscles, and it felt amazing. She sucked and pulled away, letting me feel every millimeter of her soft lips on my cock on the way up. She sucked even harder as she went past the head. She smiled as she saw my exhilaration, and let her tongue wander around the head of my cock, exploring. She flicked it, licked it, and circled it with her tongue, each having its own amazing sensation with it. She started bobbing her head slowly taking it in and out. I had known guys had an obsession with blowjobs, and now I knew why. She showed me several other tricks she knew, each one amazing. I could feel my cock swelling with sensations, like it was going to burst. She could sense it too, and with each dip down and back the pleasure doubled until I cried out and my back arched uncontrollably. I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut in ecstasy but I couldn't dare to stop looking at her gorgeous eyes staring into mine, or that knowing smirk at the corner of her plump ruby lips. She pulled back off it right as I finally did explode, letting my cock squirt hot white cum across her face and she loved every second of it, opening her mouth and letting it splash onto her tongue, across her cheeks and dribble down her hair and I exploded over and over.

As it finished I slumped back into the couch, stunned. She licked up the last traces of my cum off my penis, and used her finger to mop up what she could off her face, sticking it into her mouth and sucking it off, over and over until it was gone. She smiled and I smiled back, panting.

"So that's sex?" I asked.

She giggled, and shook her head, "We haven't even gotten to that yet."

She grabbed my tshirt and used it to gently wipe off her face, leaving her gorgeous makeup unharmed. She threw the shirt aside, and I was about to protest, alarmed at my ruined shirt, but she knew, she knew everything I realized. "Don't worry, it washes out."

She stood in front of me and pushed her tight black pants down revealing lace bottoms that matched the bra lying on the floor across the room. I could see the delicate bulges of the lips of her pussy, and she slowly stuck her thumbs beneath the band of the bottoms, and slid them down her thighs revealing its delightful folds. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a small thin strip above the slit. She reclined onto the couch at the other end from me, and spread her legs out. She reached down and spread the folds of her pussy, showing me a wonderful sight I'd never seen as they exposed moist pink skin like the blossoms of a flower. She looked me in the eye and winked, "Next lesson: Cunnilingus."

I climbed over the couch between her legs and let my fingers gently drag across the folds, feeling a pussy for the first time. The soft folds of skin gave way to my fingers and I explored, and when I moved them back up a small fold pushed back revealing a pink pearl. I gently touched it and I felt Kate shiver. "That's the clitoris, or clit. Be gentle with it but for eating a girl out, it's where you want to focus your time."

I was nervous still, and I wanted to lick it as she had my cock, but I was hesitant. Both eager and frightened I forced myself to lean in close. I let my tongue touch it, probing with it. She was soaking wet and I gently sucked it up. I let my tongue wander down into the vagina. She tasted slightly sweet, like a cantaloupe, not overly sweet, but just enough to notice. Also, just like I loved cantaloupe, I found I loved pussy. I greedily sucked on her clit, letting my tongue twirl around it like she had done with my cock and I felt her tense and she moaned with pleasure. I licked from her hole to her clit and back down, over and over for a few times enjoying the sensation of her pussy on my tongue, and the folds of her labia against my lips. As I sucked and licked a thought occurred to me and I tried sucking on her labia. I could sense her hesitate, unsure, but she didn't complain or ask me to stop and so I continued. I could feel her swell as I sucked, and she moaned greater than she had before. I switched to the other and heard her gasp and I sucked.

12