His Horny Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Lonesome Lynn 'cums' on to Larry.
2.1k words
4.18
292.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers

One of my readers requested this story to satisfy a special fantasy.

*

John and Carol are middle aged, happily married, and living the typical family life. Next-door are Larry and Lynn, also straight arrow family people. Larry and Carol also happen to be brother and sister.

John and Carol are physically active and both proud of their physiques and overall health. Larry is more a couch potato while Lynn, although not outwardly physically active, has maintained her full figure body very well.

The rest of this story is as told by John and how things just seem to happen.

Carol is a very foxy lady for her age. Despite her well-shaped breasts beginning to sag and a little more weight around the middle, she still has that mystical allure that turns me on. Although she is very tempting, I have never even considered making a play considering our relationships. However, Lynn has. The risqué jokes, "accidentally" leaning over in a low cut top, showing some flesh while crossing her legs or curling up on the sofa, and she's a toucher- always touching my knee, arm or back when I least expect it.

Last Sunday we got news that Carol and Larry's elderly mother had passed away after a long illness. Both left immediately for the arrangements and funeral back east leaving Lynn and I to hold down our forts for a few days. I never feel that comfortable around my sister in law when we are alone. She seemed a little aggressive and maybe even a little horny. I am totally in love with my wife although Lynn does get my juices running on occasion. . Seems a couple of weeks earlier we were all at a big neighborhood party and had a few drinks. Larry and I exchanged wives for a dance as we always did. This time it was slow and romantic. Right away I could feel a stirring in my groin, as Lynn maneuvered her body very close.

She whispered in my ear, "Oh brother in law, you are such a smooth dancer and charmer. Carol is a very lucky girl."

With that she moved even closer. I could feel our bodies press even closer together. My bulge was embarrassingly pressing against her mound. Thank goodness the music ended and we returned to our spouses. Later, saying goodnight, Lynn, obviously feeling no pain, suddenly kissed me fully on the lips. For a brief moment I savored her sweet lips. Our spouses seemed oblivious to our goodbyes so nothing was ever said.

That was a week ago. Now our spouses were out of town, but Lynn had her youngest son living at home and I was still working part time. I was praying that nothing would develop however sure enough; Lynn phoned. She needed help with getting some things down from her attic. I could hardly refuse and said I'd be over.

When Lynn greeted me at the door it was apparent she didn't realize I would be over so soon and was not quite ready.- or was she? All she was wearing was what appeared to be one of Larry's long t-shirts, no bra and barefooted. Her nipples were suggestively protruding under Larry's shirt. The shirt was just short enough to be a real tease. Her medium shag cut ash brown hair and pouting lips didn't help either.

"Oh John, I didn't expect you so soon. Sorry I'm not dressed." (If that was true then why was her makeup just right, lipstick and perfume applied?)

"That's okay Carol. After all we are relatives."

"Thanks so much for coming over. I need to get a couple of boxes out of the attic and since my guys are not home, could you help."

Lynn lowered the attic stairs, looked around, smiled and began climbing the stairs. There above me was the most provocative site I have ever witnessed. The narrowt crotch of her pink thong panties rode up into her ass crack revealing the puffy outline of her pussy and some pubic hairs that could not hide. It was obvious Lynn planned this but as interested as I was, I hesitated going any further. This was my sister in law. It's just not right.

Getting those boxes down was a little more effort than expected but as she turned to hand me each box my head was now only inches from her ass and thong covered pussy. It seemed so forbidden and yet alluring. This close I could even smell her sweet, intoxicating female scent.

"You are such a good brother in law. How can I repay you for always being here for me?"

"Well how about a beer," I sputtered out awkwardly.

Next I couldn't believe what happened. As I sat at the dinette, Lynn was now standing straddling my left leg, holding a cold beer in her hand and looking deep into my eyes.

"Is there anything else I could do to show my appreciation," as her free hand brushed against my forehead. Lynn was really coming on to me and I was about to totally panic.

Before I could react, a door slammed behind us and in walked Kevin, her 13-year-old son.

"Hi mom, hi Uncle John, what's happening?"

I was actually relieved by Kevin's appearance. Another decision I did not have to make but oh how I yearned to explore and seduce my sister in law. Something had to give.

As I was leaving, "John, why don't you stop by tonight. I need your advice on something and need to talk to an adult."

Although it sounded like a come on to me, I just couldn't refuse.

The rest of the day my stomach was churning, my underwear was damp and I could not believe I was willing to risk our relationships for some potentially forbidden sex. Yes, my hormones won out so after a soothing shower, I dressed in some loose fitting cotton shorts and sport shirt, called Lynn, and headed for an evening I'd never forget.

With a knock on the door, my heart was pounding and my stomach was in knots.

There she was. Dressed in a short pink summer dress and matching off the shoulder peasant girl blouse.

"Thanks so much for coming over. I really needed to talk to an adult and of course Larry is out of town."

After some wine and small talk she mentioned how age is slowing her down and how the world seemed to be passing her by.

"What do you mean?"

" I mean I've lived a very sheltered life with no real excitement- no burning the candle at both ends."

The wine was loosening her up.

"John, we are getting older but one should live the moment. Take like right now. Even though we are related, I must confess feelings towards you. This moment will probably never occur again. We have the opportunity..."

"Lynn, I must admit. I've always had feelings for you too but I really love Carol and respect Larry so much. We just can't..."

As we stood facing ach other, holding hands, and looking into each other's eyes, I suddenly weakened to this very sexy lady's shameless come on.

Lynn now took the lead pulling me in her arms. Our bodies were one. Our lips suddenly found each other. Our tongues began the exploring ritual. Lynn was absolutely delicious. Her hands were pulling my head even closer. Now her right hand was suddenly rubbing my crotch area and fondling my cock. There's no turning back. My left hand dropped to her plump ass, squeezed her soft cheeks, then slipped under her dress. Finding her damp thong panties, I massaged silky fabric. My finger then slid under the fabric to her now hot and wet mysterious pussy.

Lynn's hand aggressively slipped under my shorts. I let out a gasp as she deftly handled my pre cum covered manhood.

My hand applied pressure to her mound of Venus as my ring finger explored her very hot forbidden love tunnel with more and more urgency. Lynn began gyrating against my hand.

"John, John, please don't stop! I've wanted this for so long. Please fuck me, oh please."

"But what about...."

"Kevin is spending the night with friends..."

With that we stepped apart. I totally surrendered to her charms. It was a race to see who could undress the quickest. I won and immediately took in this erotic show of Lynn, now just in her thongs, provocatively pulling them down to reveal her delectable womanhood I could not wait to consume. She now stood before me in total natural beauty. Her unusually distinct areoles and nipples accented her full drooping tits. Her full middle age body was so inviting, especially when my eyes found her pussy partially hidden by her sparse pubic hair and some tantalizing folds of skin. . "You like," she purred.

Suddenly she was on her knees and eyeing my now fully hard and dripping cock. Then gently taking it in her hands.

"Oh how I have dreamed about your cock and it's even bigger than I thought."

I blushed but what the hell...

"John, I've wanted to do this for so long but Larry doesn't enjoy oral."

With that my cock-sucking amateur slowly licked up and down my cock, then mouthed its spongy bulb before swallowing as much as possible. I urged my new lover on but to soon felt a climax building. Pushing her away, I heard the loud smack of her mouth releasing me. Now she was on her feet, then sprawled on the couch. Her legs opened wide giving me that totally open view of her frothy, pink cunt. She beckoned me to her with one finger.

"Fuck me, please fuck me. I need you in me so bad."

There was no hesitation. I quickly was between her legs, guided my hardness to her and plunged in.

So wonderful. This "deprived' woman was totally turned on. As I pumped again and again into her inviting, warm, velvety cunt, the crescendo was building. We passionately clung to each other as our lips meshed tightly together.

Pumping over and over, our hot bodies were convulsing as one. Finally I felt my pent up cum surge into this heated woman who was begging me on. Again and again spurts of my love juice flooded her pussy.

Soon it was over and we were lying side by side on her crowded couch.

Coming to my senses, I couldn't help to think how wrong all this was. Making love to my sister in law while still being so in love with my very sexy wife and good friends with Lynn's husband.

Everything changed when I felt Lynn adjust her position and began massaging my sticky but flaccid penis.

"Lynn, what are you doing?"

"Just relax. We are not done yet. Who knows if this opportunity will ever happen again. Besides I am not through with you, John."

To my amazement, I felt my penis began to respond to her hand. When her hand ceased making progress, she moved over me, took my very sticky cock into her mouth and began wantonly sucking it back to full hardness.

"Yum, you taste so good," she purred.

"Now hang on my sexy brother in law."

Lynn then straddled me and lowered herself onto my hard staff. This was her show so I just relaxed and enjoyed but soon found myself arching upward matching her thrust by thrust.

Her breathing grew jagged, her eyes were somewhere else, and she was moaning over and over. This seemed to go on forever. She stiffened with at least two additional orgasms.

At last my middle aged body responded. "Lynn, I'm there again!"

Now with one serious thrust up, I shot my final draining load into her hungry cunt.

"Yes, yes I love it. Your so hot," she screamed.

Later she proclaimed, "That was better than I ever imagined. You were absolutely wonderful. Oh how I've missed that type of sex."

"Agree and I want to give my beauty one final present."

Maneuvering myself between her legs, I stared at her swollen cum covered pussy lips that seem to be pouting for more attention. My tongue then proceeded to lick her clean.

As Lynn urged me on, she cried out, "Oh John I have never experienced that before. So good. I have missed so much. Thank you, thank you."

Now finally it was over. We cuddled in each other's arms. The taste of sex on our lips was a perfect ending.

We both wondered about the future. Our spouses, family, friends and life's. Should we secretly continue, tell our spouses, get together only occasionally or go back to life, as we knew it before?

dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers