Homecoming High Ch. 04

Story Info
Kim teases and Debbie tries out her brother.
9.3k words
4.7
147.3k
110

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

Wednesday night into Thursday morning.

After her evening tryst with Mindy, Kim had come home sated, after fixing dinner for the twins and cleaning up the dishes she'd felt almost sapped of energy, her body more relaxed than she'd felt in months. Kim had gone to bed early and fallen asleep quickly.

She had not had the same frantic dream cycle.

Now that she was wide awake, she tried not to think about Mindy but, of course, she could think of nothing else. Not about the things she'd done with her, she thought about the things Mindy had said to her. The more she remembered how Mindy had related the way that Randy had fucked her, the more she wanted him. Her lust for her own son was becoming unbearably strong.

Lately, just the sight of her son caused her heart to beat a little faster and butterflies to explode within her stomach. Her physical attraction to him only grew stronger with each passing day. If she were a teenager she would have thought it was love, but she knew better, experience told her it was purely sexual.

Kim wondered if she was the same woman she'd been just a few weeks ago, or if she was somehow morphing into some sex-crazed, middle-aged MILF. Last night, with Mindy the sex had been so...oh, God! She closed her eyes, remembering, lush and wild and uninhibited, so hot and unlike her that just the thought of it brought a heated flush to her face and started her juices flowing.

She'd never done the things that she'd done in the past week. If she'd have been asked, she would have said that Kim Hayles would never have had sexual encounters like that. Not outside of marriage, not with another woman, not with her children's teachers, and especially not with her own daughter!

Yet, here she was, she was that woman. The yearning, the hunger she felt for her son had brought out a side of her that she didn't know existed, one so startling that she wouldn't be surprised to see a stranger looking back at her in her bedroom mirror. As she glanced over at the mirror mounted over the big mahogany dresser, Kim was greeted by the same face that had been looking back at her for over forty years.

She sighed, got out of bed, and padded into her bathroom. When she finished, she washed her hands, threw her robe on over her nightgown and headed for the kitchen to get the coffee going.

While waiting for the black elixir to brew, Kim realized how completely horny she was this morning. Without giving her actions a second thought, she quietly hurried down the hallway to the bathroom her son used, wanting to get in there before he got up to take his shower.

Once inside, with the door closed and locked, Kim quickly decided to strip out of her nightgown and tease her son a little bit. She undid the belt on her robe, slipping it off of her shoulders and let it fall to her feet as her body trembled with excitement. Kim quickly pulled her nightgown up over her head and off of her body, tossing it aside on the bathroom floor.

Taking a moment she turned sideways looking at her profile, studying herself critically in the mirror. She decided her body was in great shape for a woman in her mid-forties. Of course she worked hard to keep it taut and toned, no paunch, no saddlebags, no sagging skin beneath her arms, her workouts helped keep it that way. Her breasts stuck out and sat proud upon her chest, barely showing any signs of succumbing to gravity, her erect nipples were hard and engorged with blood from her mounting excitement. She ran the tips of her fingers over them resulting in a pleasurable sensation that shot straight to her vagina making her arousal intensify. Straightening her posture, she pushed her chest out and ran her hand down from her chest and over her flat belly. She slid her panties down her legs and then kicked them off. She stood naked before the mirror fully evaluating her figure. Not too bad, she thought, it hardly looked like the body of a 44-year-old woman with two teenage kids.

Her hand unconsciously slid back across her belly, straying lower, and into the thin, well-trimmed line of pubic hair. Kim's finger flicked her clit a couple of times. God, she really needed a nice, long cock, she sighed just thinking about it. She moved her hand lower, sliding a finger between the soft, moist, pliable pink folds, pressing her finger upward, inward, experiencing the sudden warm, arousing burst of sexual heat that swept through her.

Stop! You don't have time for that, not now. Later.

As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Hey! Open the door! What are you doing in my bathroom, hag?"

"I'll be out in a second," Kim said, a smile spreading across her lips.

"Mom? Oh, uh, sorry. I thought Debbie was in there."

As she looked at her nude image in the mirror, she worried that she was making a mistake. Was this a bad decision? Kim resolved her conflict when she decided that there couldn't be that much harm from a little teasing. Bending over she picked up her clothing. She dropped her panties and nightgown in the hamper, then tugged the robe back on, pulling it shut tight over her nude body and tying the belt in a loopy bow.

Her nipples were extremely hard and protruding through the material, poking the cloth out with two noticeable little bumps. She made sure to leave a noticeable gap in the robe, looking in the mirror Kim could clearly see a fair amount of both cleavage and the soft flesh that sloped between her big tits. The look was considerably sexy, just what she wanted, perfect to tease her son. The mere thought that she'd catch Randy looking at her cleavage sent a wave of arousal through her, she felt her pussy begin to moisten.

Sighing, she re-adjusted the belt on her robe and opened the bathroom door, her tits seductively jiggled beneath the robe as she stepped into the hallway. Randy stood outside, obviously waiting for her to finish so he could get in and proceed to get ready for school. They looked at each other, their gazes connecting for several seconds before he finally looked away, his eyes straying down, stopping where her breasts pushed the robe out revealing an impressive amount of smooth, soft, deep, fleshy cleavage.

Kim's pussy flooded with a flow of fuck oils as she saw the tenting bulge of an obvious hard-on beneath his pajama bottoms. Her face flushed when she realized she'd been staring at her son's cock. It was obvious from the swell under his pajamas that his prick was just as large as Mindy had promised. She felt her pussy tingling, and that made her even hornier. When Randy's eyes finally returned to his mother's she could see pure wanton desire burning from them, she hoped her own didn't reveal the same desire. She was weak in the knees, she couldn't move, her skin was afire as she looked into his dazzling blue eyes.

Her little ploy had worked. It had really worked, he wanted her, Kim liked the feeling, and it felt good to be desired, even if it was by her eighteen-year-old son.

She began to worry when neither of them moved, they both stood there, leering at one another. The safe, cautious part of her brain started screaming, she shouldn't have done this; she was playing a dangerous game. Why had she put herself in such a predicament? She had placed herself in a situation where she was feeling very tempted to beg her own son to fuck her. How had she been so stupid to let her guard down? She had no business teasing her son, the consequences could be devastating.

Kim kept telling herself that nothing could come of the heated attraction she felt for her son. Teasing him had been an idiotic move on her part, especially since she was so hungry for him that she could taste it!

Taking a deep breath, Kim cleared her throat and whispered, "You better get ready for school."

"Yeah," Randy replied, his eyes reverting back to her deep, inviting, all to exposed cleavage. "I think that maybe we both should get dressed," he said as he brushed past his mother slipping into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Oh, Dear God! Randy hadn't just looked at her, his own mother, he had ogled her! His eyes had caressed her flesh exciting her and sending waves of arousal coursing through her horny body. Kim had forgotten how much fun and satisfying teasing could be, she hadn't done it in years. The way her son had looked at her brought it all back. No other man had looked at her like that in a very long time, not even her husband. Kim knew she was going to have to dress more sexy, subtle, but sexy so she could tease more men. What a rush.

The whole experience had left her breathless, her pulse racing, face flush, and her pussy was absolutely soaked, throbbing with an itch to be fucked.

**************

What the hell was that all about? Randy asked himself as he adjusted the temperature on the water for his shower. He stepped back and slipped his boxers and pajama bottoms off, picked them up and lifted the hamper lid and froze. Staring up at him, lying on top of his mother's nightgown was a pair of panties that he distinctly recognized.

Whoa! Those are Mrs. Dean's! What in the hell are Mrs. Dean's panties doing in the hamper in my bathroom lying on top of my mother's nightgown, he wondered.

**************

Kim wasted no time getting to her bedroom after she'd seen the kids off to school. She closed and locked her bedroom door; then stood there, leaning against it for a couple of minutes, allowing her breathing to return to normal. Once her erratically pounding heart returned to some semblance of normality, she crossed the room to the king-sized bed she shared with her husband untying and dropping her robe as she went, she sat on the edge, then lay back, her legs falling wide apart. She slid a hand down her body, between her legs, letting her fingers slide up and down her fiery slit, feeling the moist warmth there. She could feel her body responding to her touch, felt the fluttering climb into her belly as her passions ignited, a passion she held for her son.

She began rubbing her clit with her finger-tips. She brought her hand upward, slid two fingers into her mouth, wetting them with her saliva, tasting her juices. Bringing her hand back down, she slowly pressed her fingers against her clit, strumming them back and forth across the hard little pink bud.

Kim lay on the bed completely naked, wiggling her ass as she rammed two long, stiff fingers into her wet, horny pussy as fast as she could. The little teasing incident with Randy earlier in the morning had just served to make the busty mother hornier than before.

Kim was coming to the conclusion that it was becoming near impossible, almost pointless to try to resist her wanton, incestuous need for Randy. She wasn't even sure as to the exact reason why she should even try.

You're just a weak willed, horny slut, she sighed. Kim was beginning to understand that her almost unbearable lust was most likely only going to be satisfied by taking that final step and allowing very own son to fuck her.

She moaned as the fluttering in her lower belly turned into a pure, hot need. Her hips bucked upward in response. She moved her other hand up to her breasts, slowly teasing her erect nipples before seizing the left one between her fingers and thumb, rubbing it back and forth, tugging gently at it.

As her breathing quickened Kim felt the flow of juices leaking from her slit increase, completely soaking her fingers as they worked in between her pink pussy lips. She ground her ass into the bed, splaying her legs as far apart as she could, jamming her two fingers deep into her hungry hole.

She whimpered, feeling the heat climbing, her orgasm building inside her. Her clit was buzzing and her cunt burned with need as she pumped the fingers in and out of her slit, occasionally Kim pulled the digits out to rub them back and forth across her clit.

Arching her back, shoving her fingers hard into her pussy, she began driving her thumb against the clit. Using her free hand she squeezed her big breast, molding the spongy tit-flesh, driving her whole body into a frenzy of lust, feeling hot, electric shocks fire from her tit straight to her cunt.

She was becoming very vocal, moaning loudly as she finger-fucked her horny, wet pussy. Kim thought how fortunate she was that nobody was home because someone would surely have heard her cries of pleasure.

She slid a third finger to her buttery slit, stabbing all three in and out with a quick, rapid motion as her passion mounted. The heel of her hand strummed her clit with each thrust as she jammed her fingers into her wet snatch.

Jesus I'm as horny as a bitch in heat! Kim thought as she flexed her cunt-muscles around her deeply penetrating fingers, fantasizing that it was really her son's big prick pleasuring her horny cunt as she fingered her slit for all she was worth.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum!" she gasped, her voice shaking with a forbidden desire. "Oh, Jesus God! I want you to fuck me, you bastard, fuck my pussy, Randy! Oh, shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Mommy needs her boy to fuck her cunt, Randy! Ooooohhhhh...yes...yes...I'M CUMMING!"

Suddenly her back arched forcing her chest higher, she threw her legs spread open as wide as she could, her eyes rolled back in her head as her mouth opened in a soundless cry of release. The violent orgasm traveled with furious speed through her naked body, her vision blurred, her head spun, her body jerked, shuddered, and her ass bucked wildly off the bed, her hot, pulsing pussy spewed fuck-oils onto her rapidly-fucking fingers. Kim moaned and whimpered, tirelessly humping her ass off the bed, gasping with satisfaction as her sticky fingers gushed in and out of her cunt, the orgasm they induced soothing the itchy walls of her needy little pussy.

When her orgasm subsided, Kim found that she was still horny. She collapsed flat on the bed in frustration, three fingers still buried in her twat. Her mind slowly calmed down, as her body cooled, her breathing slowing, returning to normal. Wearily, she slid her fingers free from her slit, her hand and arms dropping to either side of her weary body.

Once she regained her composure, she slid off the bed, brushing her wavy hair out of her eyes, her big tits jiggling as she strode across the room. She went to the French doors and looked outside. It was going to be a beautiful fall day, the colors were starting to turn. As she drank in the sight, studying the pleasing foliage, she was also thinking about everything that had happened over the past week, looking back, she wondered if she had it to do all over again, would she do anything differently.

Hindsight being what it was, she could better analyze each situation, but after considering the circumstances she came to the conclusion that there wouldn't have been much she could have changed, nor would have. She had no control over the way Randy felt about her any more than she could control the way she felt about her son. She probably could have controlled the situation better between herself, Debbie, and Dave Dunbar, but she had to admit, it had been a wonderfully wicked experience, likewise with her and Mindy's evening suck-fest.

There was no longer any question of if she'd have sex with her son, the question now was, when would she let Randy fuck her.

Oh my God! Am I becoming a slut?

**************

Thursday, just after lunch.

Maggie Hubbard was leaning both hips against the edge of her desk, long legs stretched out in front of her, long legs flowing from a short skirt. The thought of fucking eighteen-year-old Randy Hayles was a lure that was becoming just too powerful for her to deny.

Her pulse beat unsteadily as she pushed herself off the edge of her desk.

She couldn't get her mind clear of the stories her best friend Mindy Dean had confided in her. Mindy had fucked one of her students, and she said he had the nicest cock she'd ever been fucked with. It was forbidden for school staff to have sex with the students, in fact, it was against the law, but that only served to make the stories that much more exciting. Maggie's panties were absolutely soaked thinking about it. Since first hearing of Mindy's sexual adventure with Randy Hayles, Maggie was becoming increasingly very horny.

Now having seen Randy Hayles in the flesh, so to speak, and knowing that he was just beyond the door to Coach Thompson's office, she felt an almost irresistible need. The pressure was intense, a driving force; the thought of the young, big, fat, pussy pleasing cock in such close proximity was just too much.

She walked around her desk and sat in her chair. What to do, she questioned herself.

Maggie looked up when the office door swung open to see Mindy walk in with a smile on her face. "He's in there, isn't he?"

Maggie just nodded.

"Well?" Mindy asked.

"Well what?"

"You're not going to back out on me, are you?"

"What about the office?" Maggie weakly protested.

"What about it? I'll watch it for you. Go," Mindy commanded.

Without putting much more thought into it, Maggie stood from where she had been sitting behind her desk, straightened her skirt, took a deep breath, and quivering with anticipation, walked over to the office door with a lot of roll-and-sway in her walk. She pushed the door open without knocking.

The eighteen-year-old glanced up. Maggie's heart skipped a beat. She stared into his sexy blue eyes. Her heartbeat took-off.

"Hello, Randy," she said breathlessly, flashing an infectious smile.

He looked up, surprise showing in his eyes. "Hi."

She stepped into the room, closing the door. "Mindy told me what a great lover you are," she said through a suggestive overbite, her face intent. "I was wondering if you'd like to show me."

"W-what? M-Mrs. Dean told you?" he said, genuinely stunned, his round, panicked eyes wary.

"Oh, yes. She told me. Everything." She declared, her perfectly lined lips turned ever so slightly upward at the corners, obviously enjoying herself.

"B-but she said that we had to keep it our secret!" She could see his agitation. His eyes darting from left to right, focusing on nothing in particular. Looking for an escape route?

"Well," Maggie started. "If I let you fuck me, then we'll have a secret too."

"W-what?" he stammered. She was moving very fast. His train of thought was lost. He was momentarily confused, his breathing becoming quick and shallow, his pulse pounding.

"Don't you find me sexy?" she asked as she moved closer. She was an attractive woman with deep brown eyes and a tiny little nose. Her breasts were round and prominent, shifting beneath her blouse as she moved. She brushed her raven black hair out of her eyes as she watched him.

"Y-yes," he said a bit sheepishly, putting his book down on the desk, the atmosphere in the room was suddenly charged with an intense sexual awareness.

"Then we better get started. We don't have a whole lot of time."

Mrs. Hubbard kicked off her pumps and bent at the waist grabbing the hem of her skirt, lifting it until she had it bunched around her waist. She slid her thumbs along the elastic of her pantyhose and hooked them behind the hose and her panties. In one fell swoop, she pushed the garments down the length of her well muscled legs and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She straightened back up with her skirt still gathered around her waist revealing her nakedness.

Randy was stunned, he sucked in air, realized sweat was beading on his forehead. He eyed her pussy, pubic hair as black as coal, her hips substantial, not fat, just full. She had an excellent ass, full, solid, with just a little jiggle. She looked good. He had a ferocious hard-on.

She was confident and proud to display the body she'd worked so hard to get back after delivering her second child early in the summer. Mrs. Hubbard crossed the space between them and threw a leg over his lap, straddling over Randy as he sat on the swivel chair behind Coach Thompson's desk. She brought a hand up, lightly stroking his cheek with her fingertips, they were soft, warm. She smiled, and that made him feel even warmer. She was more than attractive, she was beautiful.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers