Honey, Be A Good Slut, Fuck Him!

Story Info
He brings home a hung stud for his wife.
16.1k words
4.33
329.4k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note to all female readers of this story: If any of you think this describes your dream, ideal marriage -- if you have an insatiable hunger burning between your thighs that you'd love a husband to stoke and satisfy -- then by god, send me an email for feedback, why aren't you and I dating yet?]

[Second Note: This story has been edited to remove material that cause a small but vociferous number of complaints , objecting to some material that was not meant to cause a Roe v. Wade debate. I'm not posting stories to piss anyone off. The story flows nicely without the offending material anyway.]

The handsome stranger's eyes immediately riveted on my wife's perky B-cup tits, already semi-hard nipples pointing right at him as he entered the front door of our house. Her see-through camisole didn't hide a thing, it merely shadowed her firm round breasts in a darker color. Stacie was frozen in place, not expecting anyone to be accompanying me as I got home from work. Standing in place in our foyer, her back slightly arched, my almost-nude wife looked at the face of the handsome stranger without much of a reaction.

I shut the front door, standing patiently to the side, and watched these two get their first look at each other. Besides the see-through black camisole, Stacie was wearing only a black lace thong. I'd called her from the car, telling her I wanted her dressed in her "Sunday best" when I got home -- it was our code word for one of these little slutty outfits. She'd probably figured I wanted to get some for myself after an extra-long day at work. Instead I'd detoured to pick up this guy Andrew. As Stacie was now finding out, Andrew was pretty much a good find. Standing several inches taller than me, he was easily over 6 feet, he had broad shoulders, thick torso, fit tummy and hips, and really powerful-looking thighs in his slacks. He had a buzz-cut on the dome and two-day stubble on his square, steely chin. Cold blue eyes were set deep behind an unobtrusive nose.

I hardly had to see much of Andrew's reaction to Stacie; he'd seen several pictures of MPEGs I'd sent him of my slutty wife. I think, I could tell from his face, that Stacie was as hot in person as he'd guessed from her pictures and movies.

So I focused on my wife, absorbing her reaction with satisfaction. Her eyes first caught his, seeing that he was a complete stranger to her. Her eyes then flickered down to his manly chest, his firm waistline, this thick thighs. I could tell she was sizing the package in his slacks; her gaze lingered on his crotch. Then she looked up again at Andrew's face, finding the stranger staring at her basically nude tits, then down at her thin hips and the tight little thong on her pussy mound. Her body didn't flinch, she remained standing still as her body was scanned over by this stud stranger.

Time for introductions, of course. I meekly coughed to break the moment of ice as my wife and this stud looked each other over. "This is my very horny wife," I needlessly told Andrew, "who I'm sure is glad to meet you." Stacie didn't break a smile, just looking right into Andrew's eyes. I continued, "Baby, this is a new friend, he wanted to meet you."

My brunette wife's face turned up a little smile. "Hi," she breathed almost silently.

I pretended to guffaw. "Baby, is that any way to welcome a guest?" I shook my head. "Go over and make him feel welcome -- why don't you go suck his cock for him and show him what a hot little cocksucking slut you are, I bet he'd like that."

Andrew snickered, leaning against the closed door. I'd told him, watch, she'll suck you off the moment you walk in the door. And do I know my wife or what? Stacie let out only the smallest of smiles, really looking very calm, as she stepped over to Andrew and immediately dropped to her knees. Andrew looked at me with satisfaction, kind of a "you were right!" look, as he parted his knees a little and stood upright. My petite wife's small hands were already opening his belt and, a moment later, unfastening and unzipping his trousers. Zzzzip. She pulled the zipper right down, and without wasting a moment her hands went up to the top edge of the slacks. Her fingers hooked under the slacks and his underwear inside, tugging them down. Andrew helped push them down a bit, over his ass, until she could freely pull them to his ankles.

His fat erection dropped right into my wife's face. I made sure to pick a good "new friend." His meat was 8 inches long and as thick as a fist at the base. The swollen head was already leaking precum, glistening in the foyer's bright lights. Man he was already turned on before we got to my house, and seeing Stacie's sexy body obviously helped. Myself, I was rock-hard in my pants, seeing my wife kneeling almost naked in front of a guy whose name she didn't know, about to suck his dick on command.

"Long enough for you?" I laughed to her.

Stacie's hand was now at the base of Andrew's dick, stroking it, pointing the cockhead to her mouth. "Oh I love your huge cock," she muttered, not taking her eyes off of it. "I love big cocks so much."

What a fucking slut, a second later her puffy red lips were wrapped around Andrew's cockhead. He groaned, pushing his pelvis forward to her wet warm mouth. Stacie has sucked dozens of cocks in front of me, and she is one fucking awesome suck. Making a vacuum in her mouth she sucked his dick deep into her mouth, her tongue licking the soft underside, until the cockhead was at the back of her mouth. She paused, sucking it hard, putting her hands up on his thighs. Then she pulled back so he could feel the force of the vacuum in her mouth, tugging at the skin of his fat penis, until just his head was in her mouth. She paused again, wetting her mouth, and she went back down again. Deeper she went, her lips and mouth swallowing this stranger's huge erection, then back up to the top. She wasn't even bothering to look up at him; if she had, she'd have seen him grinning, watching this other man's wife suck his cock so hard.

"Jesus she's good," he muttered to himself after just a couple of sucks.

Stacie kept working up and down the shaft, sucking it, until after a few strokes she let it fall out of her mouth. Her fingers wrapped around the wet base, her palm flat against it, and she pumped the hard shaft a few times spreading her saliva and his precum over the shaft. Her hand made sticky noises as it pumped his thick fat shaft. After a few strokes, she pulled his cock down hard with her hand to the base, against his balls, and her mouth moved again over the cockhead. She stuck out her tongue and licked around the rim, then turning her mouth, licked down the shaft to her fist, then back up the other side. Andrew loved the feeling, he groaned and even giggled. Stacie took that as encouragement. My sexy brunette spouse licked up and down the shaft, her tongue sliding all over, darting to taste his hard male prick.

Her lips then swallowed the head and she shoved his cock down her mouth again. Dropping her hands to her own thighs, she leaned up on her knees to get herself leaning forward more. Andrew pushed his penis forward into my wife's mouth. Stacie's eyes were still closed, as she started squirming forward, pushing this long male dick into her throat. I could see her neck expanding, and I watched her lips move forward until they were literally at the base of his penis, his balls on her chin. She was fucking him with her throat now. Andrew loved it and groaned at the tightness of her neck. Stacie held her breath and kept him in her throat a few moments, then she pulled back, gasping for air but not gagging.

"Good, you slut, make him feel welcome," droned Stacie's very-aroused husband. Then in a moment of truth, I grinned in satisfaction, "You are such a fucking whore, sucking his cock after just meeting him, you are so fucking slutty."

Stacie moved her lips to one side of his cockhead and stuck out her tongue to lick over to the other side, as her hand grabbed the fat base again to pump it. "God it's so big," she moaned, looking up at me, "I love big cocks so much, he is so big."

I shook my head in a chuckle. "Don't tell me you like it, tell him, tell him what you like."

My wife, returning to sit on her ankles, looked up diffidently at the stranger, with her tongue swirling around his cockhead. "Baby your dick is so huge, I love big dicks, I want you to fuck me so hard tonight."

It's like Andrew had never met a married woman who begged him to fuck her two minutes after meeting him. He looked at her with a smile, then at me with a laugh, then back down to her. "I bet you fuck so good," he guessed correctly.

"MMM I do!" Stacie grinned up to him. She put her lips around his cockhead and slurped the shaft into her mouth again, not into her throat, but just deep enough, sucking it hard, letting him feel the wetness of her mouth and tongue. Bobbing her mouth up and down his fat shaft a few times, she finally pulled her mouth off leaving his cock drooling in her spit. She pulled her fist up to the top of the shaft, spreading the gooey saliva around his skin, as her eyes rolled up to his face. "I love your cock, you're so handsome, so fucking hot, I'll be your slut tonight, fuck me all night with your big cock baby!" She punctuated her request with a wet sloppy kiss on the tip of his dick.

I so lust for my wife, who is such a complete slut around other hot men and women. I mean, she only met the guy, doesn't know his name, and already was begging to be his slut. In fact, knowing her, I knew her next request to him.

Stacie continued to suck his fat cock, which was pulsating heat in her mouth, she could feel how alive it was, how badly it wanted to drive into her wet pussy, as she licked and kissed and sucked it. "God I'd be your girlfriend, I'd fuck you all the time, anytime you wanted, your dick is so huge and delicious baby!"

"Now now, don't get too excited you slut," I laughed, "he's married."

While Andrew scowled at the disappointing truth, Stacie smiled up at him. "Mmm, I'll do things your wife never does for you, I'll lick your ass and eat your other girlfriend's pussy, if you stick your big dick in me tonight sweetie!"

My new friend was almost about to keel over with dizziness. Not in his wildest dreams did he think his personal ad on that adult website would lead to meeting a slut like this. Andrew looked over at me watching to the side, and with praise he shrugged, "Man you have one great wife here, Derek."

I nodded. "Don't I know it!" I turned to look down at Stacie still slurping Andrew's long thick penis. Her thin triangular face was also glistening with saliva too, as his penis rubbed her cheeks and chin during her blowjob. With not so much a request as an order, although I hardly had to encourage her, I snarled out a command. "Get naked you little whoring slut, then help your new friend get naked."

Stacie gave Andrew's cock one more lick, then she rose to her little feet, all 5 foot 4 of her in front of his over-6 foot frame. Her skinny torso and flat tummy revealed the many hours she spends in the gym every day, in part to work out and in part to meet muscular men who fuck her all the time. She peeled off her camisole to reveal her naked bosom to Andrew. Her nipples were now fully erect, little brown knobs pointing right at him. She hooked her thumbs under her thong's high arching straps on her hips, and bending over she peeled off the useless black thong. As she stepped out of it, Andrew was gazing down at her completely bald pussy. Stacie's little kitty is so delicious; light pink lips, knobby clitty with barely any hood so it peeks right out. As she stood up, aware that he was eyeing her cunt, Stacie did a pirouette for him, turning her slender back to him with her long black hair halfway down her spine; then, standing up, she leaned forward and spread her knees, showing off her fine round little butt and wet cuntlips under it. My wife looked back over her shoulder at him, making sure he was approving of what he saw.

"Do you wanna fuck it?" purred my wife of her body.

Andrew hardly had to answer before she was standing up again, stepping over to him. She was so petite next to his manly physique. Andrew was already unbuttoning his shirt, but Stacie lifted her hands to help him, and he put his hands down. Actually, he put his hands on her tits, cupping and stroking them softly, not caring that Stacie's husband was watching right there. Stacie giggled and leaned forward, pushing her tits into his hands, as she finished unbuttoning his shirt. His chest was hairy, thick we black curls over muscles and a fairly toned chest. The guy kept in shape. Stacie helped him peel off his shirt so he was topless, or more accurately, naked from his knees up. She knelt down to unfasten his shoes and pull them off, one by one, then she slipped off his pants and underwear. He was just in socks now, which she unrolled and removed.

His cock was sticking straight out at her, he was so fucking hard. My wife and this guy were completely naked now, and the foyer of our house smelled of nudity. Stacie tossed Andrew's clothing to the side and stood up next to him, her slender, tiny body looking so frail next to his powerful physique. Stacie's body was more tan too, a nice contrast to Andrew's office-bound paler skin. I know my wife, she loves hairy chests, so as she stood next to her naked friend she rubbed the side of her face against his manly chest, while her hand clasped around his erect penis. Andrew's hand slide down her long hair and soft back to her little ass, squeezing and fondling Stacie's tush. Stacie's mouth opened to lick Andrew's nipple, which made Andrew shudder and also made him think about her nipples. He pushed my wife back a step as he bent over, and she watched him lean his mouth down to her chest and take one of her tits into his mouth. Stacie put her hands on his shoulders, encouraging him, pushing her breast into a wet manly mouth. "Oh fuck yes," moaned my wife as this man sucked her naked boob.

Andrew's hand was now down between her soft thighs, sliding up, and her eyes closed and her body shuddered when his fingers hit her vagina. She ground her pelvis into his fingers, masturbating herself for a moment, pressing her breast into his mouth. "Ohhh gawwwd!" my wife shrieked at the contact on her pussy.

I watched him finger my wife's clit a few moments, then broke into their fun with an order to my wife. "Take him into the other room," I growled, "looks like he needs to get fucked so badly."

Stacie didn't respond to me, but she did as told. "C'mon baby," she forced herself to purr, reaching for his penis again to lead him into the other room. Andrew stood up and allowed himself to be pulled by his dick into our living room. Actually, it's more of a fuck room than a living room. When we had our house built a year ago, I had this room designed for Stacie to entertain her friends. Three leather sofas were on the three walls, and in the middle was a plush carpet. What you couldn't see was, under the carpet, I had the floor sunk with a hole for a King-size mattress. As Andrew stepped on the carpet, he felt the carpet give way under his feet, and like all of our first-time visitors, he laughed thinking something was wrong. But in a moment he realized the floor responded like a bed.

Stacie was already getting on her knees in the middle of the carpet, while her adoring husband slumped into one of the sofas watching quietly. Andrew looked at me as if I needed to initiate the fucking, and actually, I didn't mind. Ignoring my wife from the process, I asked him, "So what do you wanna do -- have her finish off the BJ, or do you wanna eat her, or just fuck her, what do you want?"

Andrew looked down at my pet wife, her pointy titties and leaking pink cunt waiting for him, and I kind of knew his response before he said it. "All of it," he laughed with me, while Stacie didn't flinch, just looking up sheepishly to him. He shrugged as he thought about it and said, "I got a while, let's do it all -- suck me off, you slut."

Ah, he was getting into the spirit. Andrew stood again in front of my wife on her knees, his legs spread a bit for leverage. She put her mouth over his dick as he reached down to her long jet-black hair. Grabbing the hair he yanked her head hard, shoving his cock into her mouth. Stacie wasn't exactly ready for it as his dick hit the entrance to her throat, and I heard my wife gag a moment, her body reflexively shuddering. Andrew didn't care, nor did I. "Suck his cock you bitch," I growled to her. Andrew was yanking her hair now in two clenched fists, pulling her skull forward without her assistance. Stacie's eyes rolled up to him as he stuffed his erection into her throat again -- I could see her neck bulge -- and this time she choked, as if to throw up. But valiantly she fought it off, letting his stranger fuck her throat hard with his massive cock. She really had to stretch open her jaw, his penis was so fat. He was pushing hard now, really ramming into her face, stuffing that penis into her throat and neck until his balls were pressed up against her chin. He pulled back and simultaneously yanked her head back to withdraw, and my wife took a few gasps of air. Then with his hands clenching her long black hair he jerked her head forward and plunged his dick back into her mouth and throat, and Stacie choked from the sudden intrusion into her neck.

"Fucking bitch!" Andrew groaned, his neck straining as he used all of his might to ram himself into her neck. Stacie's little body, probably only about half his weight or so, was like a rag doll as he yanked her head back and forth on his penis. He was so turned on now, incredibly hard and getting off on using another man's wife. Stacie wasn't resisting, she was trying to stay alive, sucking air whenever his cock pulled out of her throat, sucking and slurping the clear thick mucus that was dripping down his shaft. Then Andrew would yank her skull forward again and stuff that dick into her throat and she'd grunt and gag but let him fuck her as he wanted. Plus, you know, I could see the drips of juice running down the inside of her soft creamy thighs. The slut was getting SO horny from being used like this.

Andrew snickered at how Stacie let him use her mouth and throat so willingly. "Jesus you are a fucking whore aren't you?" he giggled. Stacie nodded meekly, her mouth full of penis at that moment, but her eyes lustful looked up wantonly to the manly older stud.

Then he pulled his fat dick out, all wet with saliva and throat mucus, and he began rubbing it against her 26 year old face. The bitch moaned in delight, turning her face to the side so he could rub that wet shaft over her cheeks and nose and forehead. Her face was getting coated in slime. She rolled around to the other side so he could facefuck her more. "Your cock is so big," moaned my horny spouse, "it's so fucking delicious." Her hands were caressing his hairy powerful thighs, sliding up and down, then they reached all the way up to cup and stroke his dangling hairy balls. She softly cupped and held them while continuing to let Andrew smear his dick all over her face.

I leaned back so comfortable in the sofa, watching my nude wife kneeling in front of this stud and letting him use her like some cheap slut he'd hired -- cheapest, actually, since he wasn't paying a fucking thing for this. My dick ached in my pants, I wanted to haul it out and jerk it off or slip it in Stacie's sexy little butthole, but for the moment I just relaxed and watched.

My brunette wife was moaning in delight with the huge hot penis pulsating against her face. Andrew's fists were full of her hair, holding her skull in place while he masturbated himself by dragging his prick over her cheeks and lips. Finally at long last, still holding her long black hair firmly in his hands, he pulled his ass back until his penis slid down to her mouth again. Stacie's married mouth instantly opened and swallowed the stranger's dick. I watched his eyes roll as he pumped hips pelvis forward, pulling Stacie's long hair and head towards his pelvis. His cock slammed into her mouth again and, after one powerful THRUST forward, he was in her neck. Stacie's entire body convulsed like she wanted to hurl, and her eyes popped out of their sockets. But his arms were so powerful, and his fists were so tight on her long hair, he had total control over her body. Andrew was yanking her mouth and throat down on his bone so that it was shoved up deep in her neck, while she fought to keep her jaw open to give his fat erection room to enter her mouth.