Horny Older Secretary

Story Info
Secretary puts her typing on hold.
1.8k words
4.39
249.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
361 Followers

Theresa was a secretary in the office upstairs from me. I didn't see her too often, sometimes I'd bump into her in the car park before or after work and sometimes she'd drop some mail into our office that had been misposted. She must have been about forty six or seven but still had a damn good figure and was rather attractive. To me she always had this decadent look about her and always seemed to want things done urgently. I used to flirt with her a bit just to wind her up but she always seemed to enjoy it and loved playing up to it, I think she was probably quite flattered.

I called upstairs to her office one day on my way home to drop off some of her mail which had been misdirected to us. Thinking the building was empty I was surprised to find her in her office when I went upstairs. She was bent over a filing cabinet as I entered, her beige high heels setting off her shapely calves which were encased in tan nylons and her lovely bottom pointed at me invitingly beneath her crimson mid length skirt.

"You'll do somebody an injury bending over like that." I quipped as I entered. She turned her head to look round but remained bent over before me. She smiled broadly when she saw it was me.

"You could do me an injury anytime Tony" she retorted flirtatiously.

"I just might if you stay bent over like that any longer" I replied.

"So what are you waiting for then?" she teased.

"Don't tempt me I might just take you up on it."

"Well why don't you?" she said and wiggled her bottom at me.

This was getting out of hand and I didn't know if she was teasing any longer or not.

"You are joking aren't you?" I asked further.

"No." she replied very matter of factly, "Lock the door and I'll show you."

I could feel myself rising in my pants already as I turned to lock the door and she remained bent over the cabinet.

I locked the door so no one could disturb us and turned to look at her again. She was still bent over as I stepped forward cautiously.

"Don't go shy on me all of a sudden" she said, "I meant what I said."

Stepping up close behind her I placed my hands on her hips and ran them round to the tops of her thighs. Without standing up she reached behind her and grabbed my now almost solid dick through my trousers.

"It's been ages since I've had a man" she said "and I'm tired of flirting around."

I stepped closer still and rubbed my erection against her through our clothes as I fondled her thighs over her skirt. Reaching down I began to pull up her skirt slowly as she balanced herself with one hand on the open filing cabinet drawer.

"Have you got stockings on?" I whispered as it crept up her legs revealing them to me.

"Guess." she said.

I didn't have to. Her skirt slid up her thighs and revealed, to my delight, that she was.

"You horny thing" I murmured as she laughed playfully. Pulling her skirt up further so it cleared her hips I uncovered her silky cream panties which clasped her bum cheeks beautifully.

She had undone my zip with one hand by now and had reached inside and was fondling my dick. I, meanwhile, rubbed her stocking clad thighs and trailed my hands above her stocking tops to the smooth skin above them. Theresa sighed longingly as they crept closer and closer to her pussy but at the last minute, much to her dismay, I moved them around and played with her lovely arse through the silky material of her knickers. Theresa by now had somehow also managed to undo my belt undo trouser catch and, having pulled my dick free, was wanking me off swiftly. My finger crept down the crack of her behind over her silky panties and I began to rub her slit through the gusset. She moaned softly as I touched her hot mound which seeped moistness through the thin cloth.


"Please, put them in me" she breathed. Pulling them aside with one hand I pushed two fingers deep into her wetness and she sighed loudly as they found their way in.

I began to finger her as she continued to pull me off and we frigged each other in unison for a while.

Presently I removed my fingers and pulled her up to face me and at last our lips and probing tongues met in a hungry embrace. My erection pushed against her as our bodies met and I began to push her over towards her desk. I peered out of the window on the way to make sure the car park was empty in case anyone was still around and fortunately it was so we wouldn't be disturbed.

I sat her on the edge of the desk, unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breasts through her lacy bra, all the while our tongues still locked. I uncupped one of her breasts as I bent my head and began to lick it as her nipple quickly stiffened between my lips. I rolled the other between my fingers as she removed her blouse completely and reached round to undo the catch on her bra. It fell loose and her breasts sprang free allowing me to fondle the fullness of their flesh unhindered. Pushing her backwards she lay on the desk on top of the papers that still covered parts of it as once again I pulled up her skirt. Sliding her knickers off over her thighs she lifted her knees to assist me and then parted them as I tugged them off over her ankles and high heels. She lay before me on the desk with her legs spread wide and her hairy pussy glistening with her juices. Kneeling before her my fingers traced circles around her inner thighs and my tongue found its way into her wet groove. She began to sigh loudly as I slurped at her juices and she wrapped her thighs around my shoulders. Her stocking tops swished against my ears and blocked out all sound except her muted moaning which reverberated through her body and her heels dug into the centre of my back as she pulled me deeper in towards her.

I slid two fingers into her again and she began to ride against them, then as I found her clitoris with the tip of my tongue she let out a little high pitched squeal and her hips flinched noticeably each time I flicked it with my tongue. Licking around it and flicking at it quickly she soon came noisily, her hips convulsing against my face as her juices poured out into my waiting mouth. I drank them down willingly and she eventually relaxed her grip on me with her thighs allowing me to finally come up for air.

"God I needed that" she gasped as she recovered.

I stood up and she sat up and unbuttoned my shirt. I threw it off as she pulled down my trousers and I kicked them free. She got off the desk and pushed me against it and knelt down before me. It felt wonderful as she slid her lips over the end of my knob and flicked her tongue across the underside of my glans. She gripped my buttocks and pulled me towards her as she sucked me and I gently screwed her mouth. I could see her grinning as she raked her teeth gently along my shaft and I reached down to grab her head but I knew if I'd let her continue I would never last so reluctantly I had to pull her away from me.

"I've got to have you now" I said.

She undid her skirt as she stood up and let it fall to the floor before stepping from it. Dressed only in her white suspenders, tan stockings and beige high heels now she looked irresistible. She sat back on the edge of the desk again, lay back, pulled her knees up and opened her legs wide.

"Then take me" she replied.

Needing no further encouragement I stepped forward and she took hold of my dick and guided it into her slippery tunnel. We both groaned loudly as I entered and slowly began to screw her. Gradually building up a rhythm I was soon pounding into her with long hard strokes, much to her obvious enjoyment.

"Yes Tony fuck me harder, it's been so long" she urged.

I pumped into her harder still, pulling her legs over my shoulders as I did so and gripping her by her stocking tops to increase the force of my strokes.

I broke off and pulled her up off the desk. I sat down in her chair and pulled her down to me. She lowered herself onto me and cried out with pleasure again as my dick stretched her moist insides. She rode me like a woman possessed, moaning loudly all the time.

"That's it Theresa, let yourself go" I encouraged as she speeded up her riding quicker still. She turned round to face away from me and carried on as I gripped her luscious behind and reached round to play with her breasts while she bounced up and down.

I knew my climax wasn't too far away so getting out from below her I lay her back in the chair, pulled her legs up high and rammed into her forcefully. She squealed out in pain and delight as I pushed in and really began to screw her as hard as I could.

"Make me come again Tony" she pleaded as her own climax approached and with all the speed I could muster I fucked her as hard as I possibly could. The build up of spunk behind my balls suddenly exploded and shot jet after jet of sticky sperm deep inside her just as she climaxed. Her inner muscles involuntarily clamped and relaxed on me continuously as she convulsed below me and cried out in ecstasy.

Withdrawing from her she lay before me smiling and satisfied. A trickle of sperm ran from her pussy and dribbled down between her buttocks. Reaching down she picked it up on her fingers and lovingly sucked on them, savouring the taste as she swallowed it. Then as I stood up she pulled me round to her side and proceeded to suck my wilting member dry.

We got dressed and left to go to hers for a repeat performance. I kept her knickers as a memento and she said she felt really dirty on the way home in her car as she felt my spunk oozing down her naked thighs. I really did intend to do her an injury when I got her home.

alanc
alanc
361 Followers