Horse-cock Girl Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy proposes followed by sex in the botanical gardens.
3.8k words
4.63
167.7k
261

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers

Author's Note:

And here we are. Finally at the end, I think. I may continue some time in the future, but I want to start writing something else for a while, at least.

The epilogue hints that this is the end, but if I feel I can in the future, I'm sure I could come up with more ideas.

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey of strange happenings and love. I appreciate each and every reader.

-Joshy029

***

A few days after going to the club with Lucy and Scarlet, Amy was on her lunch break at work, thinking deeply. A lot of things that had happened or been said that night had stuck in her head and it had been bugging her since. Everything she was thinking about was to do with her relationship with Lucy and Scarlet.

She'd been thinking about something since even before the club: marriage. She loved Lucy and believed that Lucy lover her too. She was, however, wondering if, were she to ask Lucy to marry her, Scarlet might get jealous. Amy didn't want that, because both she and Lucy loved Scarlet and cared for her feelings. Amy would need to make sure that Scarlet would be fine with it.

She was forming a plan in her mind. It would take a lot of ironing out when it came to the details, but she was hoping it would work in favour of them all.

A week later Amy and Scarlet would be alone in the house as Lucy had to work late that night. Amy figured this was the perfect time to see if Scarlet would be OK with her asking Lucy to marry her. When that time arrived, Amy found Scarlet in the kitchen, making dinner for the two of them.

"Hey," Amy said, walking up behind Scarlet and hugging her. "What are you making?"

"Lasagne," Scarlet replied with a smile. "I know it's your favourite."

Amy smiled and kissed Scarlet's cheek in thanks. She was still toying with how to bring up asking Lucy to marry her. She took a deep breath to gather her thoughts and courage.

"Scarlet, I need to ask you something."

Scarlet turned around, a questioning look in her eye. Amy almost backed out, saying it didn't matter, but she steeled herself.

"You know I love you," Amy said. "And I love Lucy."

"OK," Scarlet said. "Where are you going with this?"

"I wanted to make sure you were fine with it before I did it," Amy began. "How would you feel if I proposed to Lucy?"

Scarlet grinned with genuine happiness. She hugged Amy tightly and kissed her on the cheek softly.

"I'd be delighted if you did," she said.

"Oh good," Amy said. "I thought you might be jealous."

Scarlet shook her head and cuddled Amy warmly.

"Of course not!" Scarlet exclaimed. "It's a wonderful idea."

Amy was grinning giddily now. She was wondering if Lucy would take the proposal, when it happened, with as much enthusiasm as Scarlet was at the mere mention of the idea. She supposed there was nothing for it. The only way to find out would be to do it and wait for Lucy's reaction.

Amy and Scarlet worked together on dinner, putting it together in a fraction of the time that Scarlet could do so alone. When it was finished, they sat and ate their creation together, enjoying each others' company and laughing at silly stories they were both telling. Mixed with a few glasses of wine, their meal was very enjoyable.

When they'd finished eating, they poured a final glass of wine each and moved into the lounge to watch television. The show they watched was a comedy panel show about the week's news. They laughed themselves hoarse at the gags and jokes, slapping their thighs and falling onto each other.

By the time their show was finished, it was fairly late and they went to the bedroom. They stripped off and climbed under the covers, cuddling each other close, enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed together gently.

While they cuddled, their fingers softly danced over the other's skin, slowly moving up and down the sides of their bodies. Amy felt herself stiffening slightly as she was gently tickled by Scarlet and she was sure Scarlet was feeling the same situation growing in her own crotch.

Very slowly, Amy leaned in and kisses Scarlet's lips softly. Scarlet kissed her back and pulled her closer. Amy wrapped her arms around Scarlet as the kiss became more and more passionate and the two of them clung together as they made out.

Amy rolled onto Scarlet and broke the kiss. Scarlet looked upset until Amy started to kiss down her neck and chest, eventually finding her goal of Scarlet's nipples. Scarlet moaned as Amy licked, sucked and nibbled her nipples softly, causing her cock to harden further and her pussy to moisten so much that her juices started to run down her thighs and ass cheeks.

While she used her mouth to pleasure Scarlet's tits, Amy used her hands to gently rub her pussy and stroke her cock. This caused Scarlet to moan deeply with pleasure, her cock to drip pre-cum and her pussy muscles to contract with immense pleasure.

Amy grinned happily slipped two fingers into Scarlet's pussy, starting to pump them slowly, pushing them deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Nngh....m-more," Scarlet said pleaded, filled with pleasure. "Harder."

Amy pumped her fingers harder and faster, drawing a loud moan of pleasure from Scarlet. When Scarlet started moving her hips in time to the movements of Amy's fingers, Amy wrapped her fingers gently around Scarlet's cock and stroked it in time with the movements of her fingers.

"Yes!" Scarlet screamed in pleasure. "It feels so good!"

Encouraged, Amy pumped her hand and fingers even faster. Scarlet closed her eyes tightly, her mouth open wide. She no longer made any noise, unable to by the debilitating pleasure she was feeling from the dual stimulation.

"You like that?" Amy asked, knowingly, getting a nod from Scarlet.

Amy smiled and pumped her hand and fingers harder, causing Scarlet to arch her back as she fought her impending orgasm. Amy could see how close Scarlet was already and licked and sucked on her nipples to push her over the edge.

Scarlet started thrusting her hips as she teetered on the edge of her orgasm, pumping her cock through Amy's fist and causing Amy's fingers to rub that place deep inside her that felt better than any other.

Amy moved her hand from Scarlet's cock and replaced it with her mouth. She sucked Scarlet's cock hard and deep, circling her tongue around the head. Her oral ministrations pushed Scarlet over the cliff of her orgasm and she came hard, coating Amy's fingers in the juices from her pussy and filling her mouth with her cum.

Amy slowed the pumping of her fingers inside Scarlet, slowly dropping her from her orgasm while still sucking and licking her cock to milk it for all the cum she could. When Scarlet was back from her orgasmic bliss, Amy pulled away from her, slowly pulling her fingers out of her hermaphrodite lover and holding the cum in her mouth.

"Th-that was amazing, Amy," Scarlet said, panting heavily.

Without responding, Amy kissed Scarlet deeply, pushing some of her own cum into her mouth. Scarlet kissed her back and they swapped to cum back and forth for a few minutes of passionate kissing before they split it and each swallowed around half of it.

The two of them were panting, Amy from the kiss and Scarlet from the kiss and her recent orgasm. Without saying a word, Scarlet pushed Amy onto her back then smiled brightly.

"Can't have me being the one having all the fun, can we?" She asked, licking her lips slightly.

Amy's eighteen-inch-long, three-inch-thick horse-cock was stood straight up and had a bead of pre-cum slowly dripping down it's length.

Scarlet leaned in and licked Amy's hard cock from base to tip, taking the bead of pre-cum on her way up.

"Mmm, delicious," Scarlet said after her first lick.

Without another word, she started to lick, kiss and gently stroke Amy's cock. Amy groaned softly, wrapped in the slowly building pleasure of Scarlet's oral attentions and stroking.

"You like that, huh, baby?" Scarlet asked seductively, licking her lips in a sexy fashion after stopping her oral love-making to Amy's cock.

"Yes," Amy said. "Don't stop, please."

At the sound of Amy's begging, Scarlet circled the tip of Amy's cock before engulfing it with her mouth. Amy moaned at the feeling of Scarlet's hot, wet mouth as Scarlet started to suck gently, slowly bobbing her head. At the same time, she was Stroking Amy's cock in time with the bobbing of her head.

Amy was softly gripping the bed sheets, tossing her head back and forth with pleasure. Scarlet started to suck harder and deeper, bobbing her head faster. The deeper her cock went into Scarlet's mouth, the harder Amy gripped the bed sheets and the more she writhed around with the pleasure.

Amy groaned with disappointment when Scarlet stopped sucking her cock and pulled her head back, now only slowly stroking it with her hand.

"Don't worry Amy," Scarlet said. "Now for the good part."

She moved to stand over Amy, lowering herself to the point where she was holding herself a few inches above the head of her large cock. She lowered herself those last few inches until the head of Amy's cock was pressing lightly against the lips of her pussy.

"Don't tease me," Amy said, as Scarlet was rubbing the head of her cock back and forth across the velvet-soft folds of flesh.

Scarlet smiled deviously before lowering herself slowly, Amy's cock disappearing inside her inch by inch. Amy softly thrust up in order to go in faster. In a few seconds, Amy was as far inside Scarlet as possible without forcing herself through Scarlet's cervix.

Scarlet knelt for a minute, adjusting quickly to Amy's large cock deep insider her. Looking down, she noticed that it was just over half way in.

After adjusting to the cock inside her, Scarlet started moving, slowly pulling herself up before dropping herself back down. Both girls moaned softly as Scarlet moved, Amy shivered with pleasure as Scarlet's hot pussy engulfed her cock over and over again.

Amy started pumping her hips in time with Scarlet's movements, driving herself harder into her lover. She could feel the muscles of Scarlet's pussy squeezing her shaft tightly, attempting, even at the early stages of their love-making, to milk her for her cum.

"Oh yes!" Scarlet exclaimed. "You fill me so well, it feels amazing!"

"Your pussy feels so good, too!" Amy replied, thrusting up harder and faster.

Scarlet and Amy both moaned with pleasure, thrusting at each other as they both neared orgasm. The sound of their sex filled the room, drowning out the sound of the late-night traffic on the main road outside the window.

"I'm cumming!" Amy exclaimed.

"Me too!" came Scarlet's reply.

The two of them came at the same time, Scarlet's pussy gripping Amy's cock tightly as her own cock fired cum onto Amy's tits. Amy's own cum fired from her huge cock with the force of a cannon, quickly filling Scarlet's womb and pussy until it was spurting out of her onto the bed sheets.

When they came down from their orgasms, Scarlet collapsed onto Amy's chest, her face falling into a small pool of her own cum between Amy's breasts. As they were panting from the exertion, Amy's cock slowly softened inside Scarlet before falling out of her pussy followed by dribbles of cum.

The two girls cuddled close until they fell asleep, exhausted.

*

Lucy got home around three in the morning to find some dinner that had been left for her by Scarlet and Amy. She warmed it in the microwave and ate it while watching a late night movie on television.

When she finished eating, she walked to hers and Amy's bedroom, wanting nothing more than to climb into bed and sleep. When she looked into the room, however, she found Amy and Scarlet asleep.

Scarlet was still on top of Amy and they were laying in the product of the sex they'd had earlier. Lucy smiled to herself, shut the door and went to sleep on the couch.

*

A few weeks later, Amy had planned how she was going to propose to Lucy. She had decided on a romantic meal for two followed by a nice walk through the botanical gardens, which is where she'd propose.

She'd bought beautiful silver ring with a small diamond set in it for around three hundred pounds and had made reservations for two at a nice restaurant. She'd also come up with a story with Scarlet as to why Scarlet wasn't available that night to go out with the two of them, because Lucy had told her to invite Scarlet along.

She was excited but nervous as to Lucy's response to what she was going to ask. When the night finally came, they dressed in nice dresses that made them look sexy, yet covered them properly, and set off to the restaurant.

The meal was nice. Good-quality food at affordable prices at a table lit by a couple of candles with good, romantic music playing to set the mood for couples. When they'd eaten, Amy suggested a walk to the botanical gardens. Until that point Lucy had no idea about Amy's plan to go there and she agreed to go for a walk there.

It didn't take long for them to get there and soon they were walking through a beautifully-lit garden of plants, from your every day flowers to more exotic species.

"I love it here," Lucy said. "Such a beautiful place to be in a city."

"Yeah, with beautiful company, too," Amy responded.

Lucy chuckled and they walked slowly. Hand-in-hand through the trees and beds of plants, taking in the sights.

Halfway into the gardens, they came to a large pond and Amy sat on a bench at the side of the path that bordered it. Lucy joined her and they sat looking around them at the beautiful scenery around them.

"It's beautiful," Amy said.

"Mmmm," Lucy agreed, cuddling up to Amy.

"I could stay like this with you forever," Amy said. "You and me together, forever."

With her interest mounting rapidly, Lucy looked up at Amy with an questioning look. Her heart was beating faster and her mind was racing, trying to figure out what Amy meant.

Amy gently removed herself from the cuddle and dropped to her knee slowly on the smooth pavement, her hand slipping into her bag and pulling out the box that contained the ring. She took Lucy's hand and looked deep into her eyes and saw stunned understanding in them.

"Lucy," Amy started. "I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you for the rest of my life." She opened the box, revealing the ring. "Will you marry me?"

Lucy sat in a stunned silence for so long that Amy started getting worried. It must have shown on her face because when Lucy saw it, she snapped back to herself.

"Amy, I love you too," She said. "I'd love to marry you."

Amy grinned widely and slipped the ring onto Lucy's ring finger. Lucy was smiling too and looked at the ring, feeling it and the intentions and love it symbolised.

"Perfect fit," Lucy stated, smiling.

"I know your size," Amy said.

Lucy pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue darted into Amy's mouth and Amy twined her own around it while at the same time, pulling Lucy into her arms. After a couple of minutes, they broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Breaking the eye-contact, Amy took a quick look around at the deserted botanical gardens and an idea formed in her mind. She smiled at Lucy.

"Come with me," She said, standing up and gently leading her towards a small grove of trees and bushes.

"What are we doing?" Lucy said, having some idea already.

"You'll see," Amy said, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.

They pushed through the bushes and into a clear area in the grove. Amy quickly cleared an area of fallen twigs and leaves around the base of a tree, but she couldn't do anything about the dirt. They were going to get a little dirtier than usual tonight.

Amy gently pushed Lucy against the tree trunk and kissed her deeply and passionately, her hands gently roaming the body of her bride-to-be. Lucy responded in kind, her hands reaching for and groping Amy's body.

The lack of a bra for both of them made their arousal obvious, as their nipples poked against the fabric of their dresses and Amy's cock started tenting the front of her dress.

Amy reached around and grabbed Lucy's ass and squeezed it softly. Lucy moaned and Amy continued to knead her perfect backside.

Lucy reached up to Amy's chest and started to softly rub and squeeze her tits, causing the fabric of her dress to rub against her already-hard nipples which drew a small moan from her lips. In response, Amy pulled Lucy against her and ground her cock into Lucy's crotch.

Lucy pushed Amy back slightly and pulled her dress down and let it fall around Amy's feet. Amy responded in kind and then they both removed their panties and piled their clothes and shoes away from where they intended to be having sex.

Lucy was stood there, leaning against the trunk of the tree, looking at Amy, whose horse-cock was now standing proudly, and unhindered, at attention. Lucy couldn't help but still marvel at the length and thickness of her lover's endowment.

Amy closed the short distance between them in a couple of steps, pulling Lucy into a close cuddle and passionate kiss. The cuddles caused her cock to be pressed between both of their stomachs and it was rubbed with every slight movement of either of their bodies, drawing small moans and gasps of pleasure and causing beads of pre-cum to leak from the tip to lubricate her large appendage.

Lucy gently but firmly pushed Amy onto the ground without breaking the kiss and straddled her stomach, allowing her cock to stand up straight. As she kissed Amy, Lucy reached back and gently stroked and rubbed Amy's cock.

"I want that beast of yours deep inside me," Lucy said, winking. "I want to feel you in my deepest places where nobody else can reach."

Amy smiled and gently pumped her hips once to express her desire to be inside her lover. With that Lucy moved to straddle Amy's cock and lowered herself onto it with practised ease, taking far more of it that Scarlet could.

Amy moaned as she felt Lucy's cervix against the tip of her cock and still Lucy was lowering herself, slowly and as gently as possible, forcing the tip of Amy's cock through her cervix and into her womb. Amy looked into Lucy's eyes and saw a mixture of pain, pleasure and pure love there as she forced Amy into a place where nobody should be able to reach. Finally, Amy was inside Lucy's womb, her cock being squeeze almost painfully by her lovers cervical muscles.

"Are you OK?" Amy asked Lucy, who was sat still to adjust to the new feeling.

Lucy nodded wordlessly and started to move slowly up and down the beastly cock that was deep inside her. The two lovers both moaned in pleasure from the deep and tight stimulation. Amy started to thrust gently, matching her pace and force with Lucy's own movements to ensure that she didn't overwhelm her. After a short while, Lucy started to move faster and harder and Amy increased her own speed and force to match.

Amy looked her lover up and down from head to toe as they made their unnatural love in nature's embrace. If it wasn't for the pleasure she was feeling and her body taking over on her movements, Amy would have stopped altogether. She could have sworn she saw a bulge in Lucy's stomach, outlining exactly where her cock was buried to in her lover.

Before Long, Lucy had sped up to a fast pace and Amy matched it stroke for stroke, her balls slapping loudly against Lucy's bare ass cheeks.

"I'm cumming!" Lucy cried as her cervix and pussy muscles clamped down hard on Amy's cock, bringing on Amy's own orgasm.

"Me too!" Amy responded as she bucked her hips one last time.

Lucy's orgasm hit just a little earlier than Amy's, her juices spurting from her pussy and coating their thighs and Amy's cock in a hot blast of love juice.

Amy's cock practically exploded inside Lucy, her cum quickly filling her lovers womb to bursting point. Amy filled Lucy so much that she had to pull herself off to ease the pain of that amount of cum, causing Amy's cum to splatter on Lucy's pussy, belly and ass and even cover Amy's belly and thighs.

joshy029
joshy029
973 Followers
12