Hot And Horny Radha

Story Info
She this Indian boy's first time.
6.4k words
4.21
208.9k
44
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. It narrates my first brush with sex. I was 19-20 years at that time. I was studying in Engineering College. My dad had gone to Chennai due to job transfer. So I was living along with my mother. My mom was a social worker and hence would roam around all the time. Therefore I was practically alone. We lived on the first floor of a 3-storied building. In India, ground floor is not counted hence there were actually 4 floors. There were 2 flats on each floor making in all 8 flats out of which 2 were empty. One on the ground floor and the other opposite ours.

Then within the space of 15 days both the flats were occupied. A newly married south Indian couple (the Iyers) occupied the flat on ground floor while another couple arrived to stay in the flat opposite ours. This was an unusual couple. The man was a Punjabi. His name was Ranjit Singh. I didn't know his age but he looked like a man in his late forties. His wife was a Maharashtrian. Her name was Sheela. She looked like a woman in her early thirties. This meant a gap of nearly 15 years between the two.

The Iyers were the first to attract me or to be more specific Mrs. Iyer. Her name was Anuradha. Her husband would call her Anu. She was just 22 whereas he was 26. They looked like a happy couple. For the first few days, they would go out at about 7p.m. and come back at around 10-10.30 p.m. I used to notice this and would often dream that it was I and not Venky (Mr. Iyer) who enjoyed Radha's company.

After a few days though, I didn't see them going out. At first, I thought that perhaps they were spending their time at home. Then one day as I was going out, I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Radha who was trying to catch my attention. So I went near her balcony.

"Hi! I hope you don't mind my shouting."

"Not at all." I said.

"Will you please come inside?"

"Yes certainly."

I went inside. There was Radha, wearing a yellow colored sari with matching sleeveless blouse. She looked even more beautiful from close quarters! I was just staring at her. It was her voice that nearly startled me.

"Hello! My name is Anuradha. My husband and I have come here a few days ago. His name is Venky. He works in a MNC. Of late he has been working overtime. Hence I am alone in the house for large part of the day. I don't know anyone in this building. I saw you couple of times when you were going out. I guess you are about my age. Oh! How stupid of me! I didn't even ask your name! You must be thinking that I am mad!"

"No, not at all. On the contrary, I found it interesting that you are telling me all this. Oh, and by the way I am Prakash. I live on the first floor. I am 19 years old. How about you?"

"I am 22. Well, Prakash, I was telling you all this because I thought that perhaps you could help me?"

"Help you? How?"

"As I said I don't know anyone in this building. Perhaps you could tell me about the people in this building. Whom should I be mixing with and whom to avoid?"

"But why are you asking all this to ME?"

"Sorry Prakash if I have offended you. I thought of you because you seem to be such a nice young guy and a handsome one too if I may add!"

"Thanks Radha for the compliments. Ok, I will tell you all that I know about people in this building. But what's in it for me?" I asked sheepishly.

"You called me Radha!" she was amazed.

"Sorry if I have offended you, but I like that name."

"No one has called me Radha before. It sounds lovely though. Ok, you can call me Radha, but only when we are alone!"

"And when will we be alone?" my god, did I just say that!

"Well, it depends on when are you free!" Radha said.

My goodness! She just didn't say that, did she? I was amazed and pleased too.

"As I was telling you Prakash, I am alone nearly whole day and I need someone to talk to and spend time with. In short, I need a good friend and since you are about my age I want you to be my friend. Would you like it?" Radha spoke.

I was so overjoyed that for a moment I could not speak. Radha misinterpreted my silence and asked me whether I found all this boring. I told her that it wasn't like that and I was speechless because I was over the moon with the idea of becoming friend of such a beautiful woman! I assured her that I would be there for her whenever she needs me.

After that day, I started to visit her house quite often. While being at close quarters with such a hot woman, all I could think of was to fuck her!

What can I say about Radha? She was the sexiest woman that I had ever seen. Her face was so beautiful. Her eyes were big and black. Her cheeks were soft as silk and quite chubby. Her lips were full and juicy. She would pout her lips while speaking which always made my dick rock hard! Being a south Indian, her hair was long and black. She always tied her hair neatly and would wear GAJARAS (bunch of flowers woven together). The beautiful smell of flowers plus her natural body smell would arouse me every time I went near her. At that time all I could think of was to grab her from behind and thrust my rock hard dick into her lovely pink pussy. (Although I had not seen her pussy, I imagined it to be pink since she was so young and beautiful).

Radha was fair in color unlike many south Indian women who are dark. She always wore saris. Her saris were dark in color and semi transparent. Also she would often wear sleeveless blouses, which were deep cut on both sides. When we were alone, her pallu would often drop giving a generous view of her boobs! And what a pair of boobs she had! They were 38D, as I had found out by examining her bra which was lying on the floor, perhaps fallen out of the drawer in the cupboard. But this is just a number, which can never tell how beautiful those tits were! They looked so soft and gentle. At the same time, the cleavage was so inviting that it would make even an 80-year man's dick rock hard!

On certain occasions, Radha would drop her pallu so much that I could see her deep navel! Her stomach was flat and her navel was quite deep. I would always stare at her navel when she "Accidentally" dropped her pallu to allow me the view. I would often get caught and Radha would say nothing but smile naughtily! This made me even horny!

I cannot comment on her legs, as they were safe under her sari. But what I can comment on is her bottom. Not often does one see a woman with lovely boobs and lovely ass. Well, Radha was one such woman. Her buttocks were as big and beautiful as her boobs! Although I did not see her naked ass, her sari-clad ass was enough to ignite any young man's dick! Her hips would sway when she walked and she would often wiggle her ass while doing any work, especially when I was around. This made me very very hot!

Just within a month of stay, Venky had to go to Germany for 2 months for training. The next day after his departure, Radha called me as I was coming home from her balcony. It was obvious that she was missing her husband and She asked me whether I would like to stay with her tonight for dinner! I was more than happy to oblige! I told her that I would go back to my home, get fresh and come back within half an hour. She said that will be fine with her. So I climbed the stairs and was starting to dream about tonight!

After getting inside my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom, stripped in no time and started masturbating while thinking about Radha's invitation to dinner and things that I would do with her after dinner! I imagined my dick buried deep inside her hot and wet cunt as I took her from behind! My hands groping her massive boobs, pinching her nipples! My hips smashing her beautiful and luscious ass cheeks! And above all our moaning!

She is saying, "Oh! My Prakash! My lover boy! Take me! Fuck me like a whore that I am! Tear my cunt with your big rod! Fill my pussy with your cum! Make me pregnant! Cum inside me baby! Oh yeah! That's it baby! Cum with me! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

I am saying, "Oh, My Radha! I had wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you. You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman that I ever saw! Wow! It feels great to fuck your hot and wet pussy with my hard dick! I would love to make you pregnant! Oh My God Radha, What are you doing to me! I am gonna cum inside your cunt baby! Here it comes! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

And with this, I came real hard! I felt so happy and at the same time felt a little weak in my legs. I sat on the bathroom floor for couple of minutes and then took a nice hot shower. I came out and dried myself. Then I started searching for the perfect dress to wear! Finally I settled with a dark blue T-shirt and black jeans. I didn't wear any undergarments so as to be able to strip quickly if required! Then I powdered my face. I was always clean shaven (even down below), so there was no problem in that aspect. I sprayed the best perfume that I had and applied deodorant liberally. It was as if I was going out on a date with my girlfriend!

Finally I went downstairs and pressed the doorbell. There was no response for a long time, so I pressed it again. Still there was no response. I was about to press the bell for the third time (I feared if any problem had arisen) when the door was opened.


"Oh, it's you! Come inside. I thought you were not going to come. You had said that you would come back in half hour and it is nearly an hour! Excuse me! What happened? Is there something wrong with me? Why are you looking like that at me?"

It was her last remark that brought me back to the present, for I was staring at her in disbelief. And there was a reason for that too. Radha was wearing a nighty! I had always seen Radha in saris. This was the first time I was seeing her in nighty, and what a dress it was! It was pink in color, semi-transparent. It was sleeveless and cut quite deep in the front as well as the back. But the most amazing thing was that it finished 2-3 inches below her crotch! This meant that for the first time I had a great view of her legs and it was this view that I was enjoying when she spoke.

"Oh, I am sorry. I couldn't help staring at your legs. They are so beautiful!" I blurted.

"Do you really like them that much?" Radha asked blushingly.

"Oh yes! I mean I have never seen such beautiful legs before!" I told her.

"Thank god someone thinks like that!" Radha said.

" Why do you say so?"

"Well, my husband thinks they are too bulky, especially my thighs."

"He must be mad to think so. I mean I don't think that they are too bulky and I like your thighs the most. They look so soft and fleshy. They remind me of silky pillows. I would love to caress them!" wow! Did I say all this!

I thought that this was the end and Radha would certainly scold me now. But nothing happened! Radha blushed and gave me that naughty smile of hers! This made my cock twitch! She asked me to come inside as I was still outside the house. As I came inside, she told me to sit on the couch and feel at home while she went to kitchen to prepare the dinner. As she was walking towards the kitchen, I could see that her back was nearly naked! I was also mesmerized by the movement of her ass, which was accentuated by this dress.

For the next half hour, I could not keep my eyes off Radha as she was working in the kitchen. I had switched on the T. V so that she would think that I was watching it. Instead, I was watching her! I knew that tonight was going to be the night! But I could not think of a starting point. I was busy thinking one when Radha called me.

"Prakash, the dinner is ready. Let's eat."

We sat on the dining table and started eating. It was a typical south Indian meal. There were Idlis and Dosas along with Saambar and Rice. Radha was busy watching a daily soap. I was looking up and down her body, trying to take in as much beauty as I could. I was watching her lips as she was eating Saambar. Wow! They looked so juicy! How I would love to suck and kiss and lick them!

Just then she dropped her spoon and bent to pick it. This gave me a great view of her titties! I had seen them before but this time I could even see hint of her nipples! She sure was not wearing a bra! I was sporting a huge erection now. Radha took a long time picking the spoon. I looked at her and realized the reason. It wasn't just I who was staring! Radha's eyes were fixated on my hard on! I could clearly hear a soft moan that escaped her! This confirmed my belief that she was also very much interested in me. Now all I needed was an opening!

Rest of the dinner went without any EVENT. I think we both sensed that there was sexual tension in the air. Then Radha washed all the vessels and came back and joined me on the couch. Both of us were tense and unable to think of anything to speak. We were smiling nervously looking at each other for some time. Then there came a big sound. It was the wall clock that was signaling the hour of 10.the unexpected sound broke the tension and we were normal once again.

" Oh, it's 10'o clock. Time for FRIENDS." Radha said.

She was referring to the famous sitcom, which was shown at 10 p.m. on a channel. As I was also very fond of it, we both sat on the couch and started to watch. This was the episode when Chandler gets frustrated due to lack of seduction skills and Monica and Rachel help him. Monica tells him about the 7 parts of a woman's body which if used properly can make her horny. Then follows the combinations of these parts with Monica saying seven, seven, seven clearly indicating the pussy being fucked! While watching this, I got a fabulous idea to seduce Radha. As the episode ended, Radha switched off the T.V. and asked me whether I liked it.

"It was quite good but I could not understand the part where Monica talks about the 7 important parts of a woman's body." I said.

"What is so difficult in that?" Radha asked.

"Well, if you got it then explain to me." I said sheepishly.

"Ok! First you tell me how many of these 7 parts did you get?" Radha said giggling.

I knew that she was teasing me which was all the better for me.

"Umm… let me see. Three no, no four. Yes I know about 4 parts." I said grinning.

"And which are they?" Radha asked, now unable to control her giggling.

"Lips, navel, buttocks and… breasts!" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh, come on! How can you forget pussy?" Radha blurted.

"Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting something. But that makes it 5. What about the remaining 2?" I asked with feign ignorance.

"That's quite simple. You counted breasts and buttocks as single items but they always come in pairs. So that completes the list." Radha answered in the manner of a teacher.

"And what a pair some people possess!" I said while openly staring at her boobs, which were clearly visible due to Radha's movements.

Radha was taken aback by my statement and open staring. For a moment, I thought that she would tell me to get lost as she was eyeing me in a strange way. But my fear was gone completely when she smiled naughtily. Her next question confirmed that she was horny.

"Prakash, have you ever fucked a girl?"

"What?" I asked puzzlingly.

"You heard me clearly. Come on, tell me."

"Umm… not really." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" Radha asked in a serious tone.

"Well, during my high school days, I fooled around with a girl. We did different kinds of things but we never actually fucked each other." I told her.

"Who was the girl? And what kinds of things you did with her? Tell me all." Radha said in a low, husky voice.

I knew that I had done it. Radha was mine and no one could stop me from fucking her. One part of me was urging me to fuck her right now but the other part told me to seduce her completely. Hence I started to tell her about my experiences.

"Her name was Vaishali. She was in my class. It started when we were in the 10th standard. Vaishali was a dull girl who would get less mark in all the subjects. She was a poor girl and couldn't afford private tuitions. As I was a bright student who always stood in the first three in the class, she asked me if I would be her tutor. She told me that she would pay me 100 Rs. Per month. I accepted the offer. I used to teach her for one and a half hour everyday after school. We would study in the garden as she lived in a small hut. This garden, unlike many others was quite peaceful. Vaishali would often wear one-piece frocks, which would barely cover her ass, giving me a great view of her lovely thighs! Her thighs were very lovely! They were creamy and so silky! I would often get the urge to not just caress but squeeze them! Vaishali would caught me staring at them on many times and smile naughtily! I knew that she was also very horny, as she would often stare boldly at my crotch! I would love it when she would gasp after seeing my hard on. Just like that."

This last remark was with reference to the gasp uttered by Radha. She was looking straight at my crotch. As I looked down, I saw my dick standing erect! I think I was too engrossed in my story that I forgot how hard I had become! I wanted to stick my rock hard dick in Radha's hot snatch. I was about to grab her when she spoke.

"Why did you stop? Continue your story."

I controlled my urge and resumed my narrative thinking that the more I speak the hornier Radha will get!

"Well, then came the mid-term examinations. Because of my teaching, Vaishali got decent marks in all subjects. She was very happy when the results were out. That day, after the school was over, she told me that she was going to give me a little surprise gift for my teaching. When I went to the garden, Vaishali was already there. She was wearing a purple colored frock, which was damn sexy! It not only showed her sexy legs but also showed off quite a handful of her twin globes! I was always attracted to her lovely thighs but I observed for the first time that her boobs were quite big and beautiful! My eyes were fixated on the sexy valley that was created between the 2 mounds!"

I stopped for a moment to see Radha's face. Her eyes were dreamy and full of lust. Her lips were quivering. Her mouth was dry as she continually licked her lips with her tongue. Her breath was quite hard. I looked at her breasts, which seemed to spill out of her nighty. Her nipples were hard like buttons and were clearly visible! She was rubbing her legs slightly! This meant that her pussy was getting wet! I was deciding from where to start. Lips, thighs, perhaps breasts or better still…when I was startled by her voice.

"Keep going. You are doing just fine."

I understood that she wanted to get hornier but I wanted to fuck her. In the end, I again controlled myself and resumed the narrative again.

"Well, as I was staring at her valley, Vaishali asked me whether I was ready for my surprise gift. I told her that I was. Then she took me to a secluded corner of the garden. We sat down. I told her that there was no real need for a surprise gift but she was adamant that it was the case. Then suddenly she took my hand and placed it high on her thigh!"

"This is your gift. Hope you will like it!" she said.

I was surprised by her sudden action but recovered quickly and started to caress her thighs.

"Vaishali, this is the best gift that anyone has ever given me!" I said.

"Show me how you caressed Vaishali's thighs." Radha said huskily.

Wow! The moment had finally arrived. I wasted little time in fulfilling her demand. I placed both of my hands high on her thighs and started to caress them in a circular fashion. A soft moan escaped Radha. I took it as a sign of pleasure and continued to caress those fleshy, spongy thighs. It felt so great! Her skin was so smooth! I was slowly moving upwards and was now caressing her inner thighs. I could feel the heat that was flowing from the door to heaven that was between those thighs! I nearly came thinking about her hot and wet cunt!

12