Hotel Room

Story Info
What to do with last night's conquest?
1.3k words
3.14
32.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He awoke to the intense smell of sex.

Comfortably, his eyes still closed, he stretched under his sheets and inhaled the scent deeply. Next to him lay last night's conquest.

While his bed was messy and chaotic, she had lain still the whole night. It might have been due to the alcohol he had kept pouring her, but more likely it was due to the fact that her body was bound tightly, condemned to be motionless. She lay on her tummy, legs spread wide, tied to the bed posts, her arms bound on her back.

He opened his eyes and relished the sight.

Wetness glistened between her thighs -- after the gag had cut off her protests last night there had been no need for a condom any more. Now he regretted it a little bit, he would have loved to taste her now.

Oh well.

Yesterday he had been so tense and pressured, couldn't rip the clothes off her body fast enough and she had helped him right up to the point when she noticed what he had in mind.

Today he would take his time.

He woke her with a zestful slap on her ass.

"It's time to wake up," he whispered in her ear.

Groaning, she squirmed beneath him, apparently determined not to wake up.

He hit her again, harder this time. She winced. Her butt was still red where he had forced obedience from her with a belt last night.

Undistinguishable sounds came from behind the gag.

Then she opened her eyes and saw him. Her eyes widened.

"Nope, no bad dream," he grinned. "If you promise not to scream, I'll take off the gag", he continued. She nodded and he leaned forward to undo the knot at the back of her head. "What...?" she began, but he cut her off.

"Not a word! I want you to get cleaned up thorougly, little one, and then you'll return to me."

He losened the bonds around her ankles and wrists. "Go on. The bathroom's over there."

With considerable effort, she got up and stumbled towards the bath. "Stop!" he called, following a sudden inspiration. "On your hands and knees. I want you to crawl."

She turned towards him and saw the grin on his face. Her mouth opened to protest and then closed when she saw the belt on the bed next to him. She slowly lowered herself on all fours and he enjoyed the view of her wiggling ass as she moved towards the door.

"Don't get your hopes up," he called after her. "I have the key."

It took a while until the water of the shower was turned off and even longer until she appeared in the doorframe, a towel wrapped around her body, hair still wet.

"Come here," he ordered her and she hesitantly complied.

Arms folded in front of her she stood before him.

"Take the towel off!.

Again, she hesitated and he felt impatience welling up. With a sudden movement he jerked the towel away and pulled her arm so she fell on the bed beside him.

"You belong to me now, don't you understand?" he chatted while binding her wrists again and attaching them to the headboard.

"You're a big girl, aren't you? Nobody will mind if you spend a few days with me." Again he observed with satisfaction ho her eyes widened. "Shhhh," he said. "The advantage of this little hotel's the people's loyalty when you pay them well. Just a few notes and everyone goes surprisingly deaf." He winked at her.

Then he grabbed her thin silk scarf from the night stand and blindfolded her. He felt her warm breath as he bend over her and put his lips to hers. They were so soft - until she pressed them together and tried to move her head away.

"Tsk tsk," he made lenient sounds while pinching a nipple. She cringed and exhaled sharply.

He kept her nipple caught between his fingers, kneading and tugging until they were stiff and erect.

His hand travelled across her body, starting over again on her other nipple while his mouth closed around the hard nipple and slowly sucked on it. He paid close attention to the small noises of surprise she made now, before she pressed her lips together and tried not to react.

But he was merciless, his tongue circling her nipple faster and faster now and the other one being rolled between his fingers until she could not hold back any longer and let out a quiet moan.

He smiled and carefully bit down. Her moaning intensified, her back arched until her breasts protruded towards him

He let one hand move down across her soft tummy, between her legs, while his tongue continued to caress and tease her nipple.

He felt the conflict raging in her, the need to open up to him and the shame, the anger, the resistance to give in to him.

His flat hand reached between her legs and felt the dampness.

Her scent filled his nose and his mouth trailed down her body.

While his hand still fondled her breasts his nose reached her mound. Sighing, she spread her legs and provided him with a sweet view of her cunt, wet and inviting. He leaned down to kiss it while his fingers travelled lightly across the inner part of her thigs until goosebumps spread across her whole body.

He shifted his body downwards, put his hands on her knees and spread her wider, let his broad, soft tongue move upwards along her slit until the tip of his tongue found her clitoris.

She gasped and tilted her hips towards his face, his tongue exploring all her hidden folds until he had tasted all of her and continued to invade her ever so slowly until she was moaning loudly with pleasure.

Her hands started to fight the bonds as his lips closed around her clitoris and slowly started sucking. She was so wet now that her juices covered his face and he needed force to keep her legs apart while she, unconsciously, rhythmically flexed.

He decided he had been gentle long enough.

Without warning, he bit her clitoris and she screamed.

He lifted his head and looked at her. She couldn't see him but she felt something had changed.

"Hey cunt," he said. "You belong to me now, right?"

She nodded, confused, not knowing what was happening.

"Do you think it's okay for property to refuse obedience?" She shook her head.

"But you resisted, didn't you?"

She lay perfectly still, too scared to move.

He smiled and opened the drawer of the night stand.

His fingers tugged on her nipples, pinching them, making them even harder and stiffer.

Then, without a warning, he put the clamps on simultaneously.

She shrieked in surprise, at first, and then began to whimper as the pain crept through her body.

"That's the punishment for disobedience," he smiled. "One of the punishments."

He knelt between her legs, stroked her hole with his finger and spread her juices on his cock.

Then he entered her.

She screamed, surprised, in pain, as he pushed against her womb.

He ripped her apart, holding her legs high up in the air, pushing farther and farther, harder and harder.

Her screams still filled the air, "no, please, no," she pleaded and it annoyed him.

He pressed his hands on her mouth trying to shut her up, then grabbed a pillow and pressed in onto her face.

She writhed under him, making muffled noises, gasped for air and arched toward him, edging him on and on until, suddenly, her body became limp and he spilled into her.

Exhausted, he rolled off her body and drew the pillow off her face.

"Good girl," he said and left her lying to clean up and have some breakfast.