Housewife Porn Star Ch. 03

Story Info
Housewife working as porn actress.
3.3k words
4.14
219.9k
76
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers

Kathy was gone now! She left me all alone in my house sitting on my bed next to a black man I just screwed! The bed that belonged to me and my husband! I didn't know what to say to Jake or what I should do next!

Kathy had suggested that we should develop a relationship so our film would appear more natural. Well. OK. I can do that!

I looked over at Jake who was laying on his side starring at me and waiting for my cue I suppose. I smiled at him as I slowly got out of the bed and stood up looking for my robe that had fallen off when Jake carried me into the bedroom but it wasn't around.

"Um. Jake. Would you mind if I went into the bathroom and freshened up a little?"

"Oh. Sure. You go and do what you need to do!"

I spent a few minutes in the bathroom cleaning myself up with a wash cloth. I wanted to use the douche but I was afraid that Jake was going to hear me. I guess I was a little embarrassed. I wiped my pussy several times because cum kept leaking out.

My thighs were full of dried cum so I had to make sure that was completely gone as well. God! What was I going to do or say to him? Would he expect me to fuck again? I had an idea.

I walked back into the bedroom and smiled at Jake.

"Would you like to wash up?"

Jake smiled and walked into the bathroom and when he closed the door I walked out toward the front room and saw my robe laying on the floor and put it on. I went into the kitchen and put on a fresh pot of coffee and within a few minutes, Jake walked out as I expected.

He had put his satin boxer shorts on but that was all. I felt relieved that he wouldn't expect me to fuck again so soon.

He sat down at the table and I poured him a cup of coffee and brought out the pastry that I had brought from the store.

We started to talk about other things and he told me about his time he spent in the service and a little about his childhood. We must have talked more than three hours before I noticed the time.

I stood up and mentioned to Jake that I would like to fix him a late lunch before he left and I hadn't noticed that my belt on my robe had come undone allowing my breasts to fall out. Jake was starring at them and smiled at me.

My heart skipped a beat when he reached out for my hand and gently pulled me into his lap where I sat. Before I could respond, he put his lips to mine and we were locked in a passionate kiss.

I could feel his cock on my ass throbbing and knew he was turned on and wanted to have sex again. Jake tilted his head down so he could suck on one of my tits. I pushed my chest forward giving him better access to my nipple. He chewed on it like a little baby.

"Oh God, Jake. What are you trying to do to me?"

Jake stopped long enough to reply. "I'm doing what Kathy mentioned she wanted us to do, get better acquainted!"

Jake put his head back down and my other nipple was being chewed now. I could feel little lightening bolts shooting off in my belly as he nibbled on my tit. I put my hand on the back of his head to push his face against my chest but he only lifted his head and gave me a very hot passionate kiss on my lips.

Jake carried me back into the bedroom and laid me on the bed while he pulled his boxer's off and jumped in next to me and started to suck on my tits again.

"Darling. We have to hurry. My husband will be home soon!"

Jake positioned himself between my legs and placed his cock between my pussy lips. I was already wet which made it much easier for Jake to push himself into me. I tensed as I felt the head pop inside me. I was getting accustomed in knowing what to expect when the head slipped inside.

"Baby. You're so tight!"

I rocked my hips up to meet his thrusts until he was lodged far enough inside me to rap my legs around the back of his thighs. My breathing was laboring with each stroke Jake made into me. It felt so different this time not having Kathy watching or filming us. I was screwing Jake and not getting paid for it but I loved every second.

Jake held my legs wide open and began slamming his body down on me making a loud slap each time he hit my upturned thighs.

"Oh. Baby. That's good pussy! Y. . . Yeah!"

My legs were swaying back and forth as Jake kept slamming into me. I was screaming and moaning so hard that I was sure all the neighbors were going to hear me.

"Uh . . . Yeah . . . Ah . . . Baby . . . Give it to me! ....Yeah . . . Oh. God . . . Yeah! ....Uh . . . Uh . . . Uh . . . "

Jake was going to cum. I could feel his cock swelling as he kept pushing it deep into my belly. I held onto his big shoulders as he began to take long slower strokes and I knew he would cum in me any second.

"Uh. Ah . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . God . . . Yes . . . There it is!"

I felt the first hot spurt of his seed hitting my cervix and than another. Jake was grunting as those spurts of seed filled my pussy. He finally stopped jerking and froze above me as he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy.

It plopped out just like it did when it went in me on the first shove with a wet sound. I expected my pussy to tighten and close up but I could actually feel it gaping open as Jake twisted off me and lay on the bed next to me trying to catch his breath.


I glanced at the time on the night stand and quickly got out of bed.

"Jake. My husband is going to be home in a few minutes."

Jake stood up and grabbed his boxer's and slipped them up his legs and searched around the floor for his pants and shirt.

"You have time to wash yourself off."

"No. I better get going. I'll take a shower when I get back home."

Jake dressed quickly and gave me a kiss as he walked out the front door. I shut the door and ran back into the bedroom and started to straighten the blankets and pillows. The room smelled of sex and had that humid warm feel in it. I opened the window hoping that would air it out before I got in the shower.

The phone rang just as I was drying off. It was my husband saying that he was going to be really late getting home tonight. I felt relieved because the room still smelled of sex. I got dressed and fixed myself dinner and sat reading the newspaper when the phone rang again.

It was my best friend Debbie. Debbie was an old friend of mine that I grew up with and gone to grammar school with but we lost contact when we graduated high school. We ran into each other while shopping and it was like our friendship never ended.

"Calico. I got something I have to tell you."

"What's wrong, Debbie? Are you, OK? You sound as if something is troubling you."

"Yeah. Uh. I was driving into town a few minutes ago and I thought I saw your husband at the Holiday Inn."

"John just called me and said he was going to be really late coming home tonight."

"I bet he did. I saw him walking into the hotel lobby with a tall slim dark-haired woman."

"Oh. Yeah. That would be his new secretary, Kim."

"Calico. I turned the car around and parked the car and waited a few minutes and went inside and the clerk told me that John and his wife just went up to their room."

I couldn't speak. I felt like I had a lump in my throat. I finally asked Debbie where the Holiday Inn was located and drove my car down they're to check it out. I asked which room my husband had checked into and they were going to call up to the room but I told him not to bother and took the elevator up and knocked on the door.

I could hear laughter inside the room but a couple seconds later the door opened and she was standing behind the door starring at me. I pushed the door open and walked inside and pulled the towel away from her body and she was completely naked calling out my husband's name.

I turned and saw him standing in the bathroom doorway, naked with a bottle of wine in his hand. I could feel the pressure mounting and my face turned red and he knew the look and started walking my way.

"Calico. I can explain!"

I pointed my finger at him.

"You stay away from me, you hear?"

I turned and looked at that women giving her an angry stare and said. "How dare you do this to me, you fucking whore!"

I turned around and started walking down the hall and pushed the button to call the elevator. John was running out of the room completely naked yelling at me.

"Calico. Please come back and let me explain this to you."

I panicked when the elevator door didn't open and ran toward the stairway and out to my car. I turned the key and pulled away from the hotel and almost hit a car when I got out onto the road. I drove a few blocks than pulled the car over to the curb and started to cry.

I got home and started taking my husband's clothes out of the drawers and closet. I didn't want to be around him. I took everything and tossed it into the driveway in a large pile. I was surprised when I got to the bottom of one of the drawers and found a box of condoms. It only fueled the fire that was burning inside me.

John returned home later that night and tried to give me an explanation but I wasn't about to hear it. If fact, I held up the box of condoms and shoved it into his face.

"Here, you better take these with you! I think your going to need these for that bitch you have been screwing. Take them and your clothes and get out! I'm filing for a divorce in the morning so get out of this house before I call the police!"

"Fine!"

John walked out the front door and slammed it shut. I heard him putting all his stuff in his car and waited until he drove off and started to cry. I got so mad that I wiggled my wedding rings off my finger and tossed them on the floor.

Debbie called me the next morning and I explained what had happened last night and that I was calling an attorney to file for a divorce. Debbie spent the next hour trying to talk me out of it until everything settled down and I could think with a clear mind.

I finally agreed and told her I would meet her for lunch later that day. A few minutes later I got a phone call from Jake.

"How are you doing this morning? You haven't forgotten to take your birth control pills, did you?"

God. I panicked! I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the packet out of the cabinet as I talked to Jake.

"Um. No. I'm actually taking one right now."

I could hear him laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Your husband isn't going to like it if you get pregnant!"

I swallowed the pill with a glass of water before I replied to that remark.

"Jake. I don't really care what my husband thinks anymore. He can go to hell, for all that I'm concerned!"

"Hold on here! This doesn't sound like the same Calico that I was getting to know better. Maybe I dialed the wrong number. Let me see."

I debated what I should say to Jake but hurriedly replied. "Oh. I'll have to explain everything to you when I see you next time."

"Is everything all right? When can I see you again?"

"Oh Jake. I don't know."

"Why don't we get together tonight? We can have a little candle light dinner and a little wine and talk about your problem with your husband."

"Jake. I don't know if I feel like having dinner tonight."

"It's settled! I'll expect you here, say . . . around seven? I'll have the candles burning and the wine chilled and we'll skip dinner!"

"Jake! Stop it! Your going to make me start laughing and I don't feel like laughing right now."

"OK. I'm sorry! I'll tell you what, I don't even want you try to laugh now. You come here at seven and I'll find a place to touch and tickle you when you get here."

"Oh. Jake. I'm serious!"

"Baby. I'm being very serious about it. I've only had you on the phone for a few minutes and I stopped you from being angry to having a beautiful smile on your face."

I had to admit that Jake was making me feel better. I didn't want to be alone right now so I kept thinking about what he was saying to me.

"You win. I'll be there around seven."

Jake was laughing again. "Just remember what I told you! I don't want to hear any reports from anyone that you were laughing today until you get here."

I was smiling! "How are you going to find that out?"

Jake laughed again. "I gave you my address on that little card I gave you. Do you think you can find your way here?"

"Yes. I'll see you tonight."

"OK. If you get lost, all you have to do is call and I'll find you. I'll be thinking about you all day today. Be careful and see you soon."

"I'll be thinking about you too. See you later."

I showered and got ready for my lunch date with my friend, Debbie. I cleaned up around the house and remembered that I had tossed my wedding rings on the floor and picked them up. I started to put them back on and stopped.

I almost began to cry again and walked into the bedroom and put them in a safe place in the bottom of a drawer. I combed my hair and drove over to the restaurant that Debbie mentioned she would meet with me. I saw her car there and pulled in and saw her sitting at a table waving at me with a big smile on her face.

"Calico. How are you feeling?"

"I'm OK."

I told Debbie how I knocked on the door and how everything conspired with John and his lover. Debbie and I had been friends since grammar school and I could tell her anything. We talked about my plans and how I told John to move out of the house. She was worried about how I was going to pay the bills.

"Debbie. I got a job about a week ago and it pays me what I need to survive."

"Oh. What kind of work do you do?"

I didn't want to talk about it in fear that she was going to get angry with me but she kept pumping me until I finally told her.

"Well. I sort of make these movies with another man. Making love!"

"Calico! What are you saying? You're performing in porn movies?"

I put my finger to my lips to quiet her voice and shook my head that she was right. OK. She was holding her mouth wide open and starring at me like I just swallowed a cockroach.

"Calico! You just finished mentioning how upset you were when you found John with that other women and now your saying that you've been having sex to make porn movies?"

"Debbie. It's different from what John was doing. He was sneaking around behind my back to fuck that woman!"

"Oh. I suppose you told John all about making these movies."

"No. Are you crazy? I only took the job because it paid so well and I only have to have sex with one guy."

Debbie smirked at me and held her hands up.

"Oh. That makes a big difference, only screwing one man. I'm sure John wouldn't mind if you screwed just one guy! I thought you had them lined up and were doing a gang bang!"

"Debbie. Be a little more understanding about this! I intended to tell John eventually. I was only going to make a few of these and stop once I made a certain amount."

The waitress brought our salads and I told her what I did and how much I earned so far. Debbie began to get interested in how much money I made in such a short period of time. I told her all about Jake except that he was black. I didn't want to hit her with everything at once but that was her next question.

I finally admitted that Jake was black and the first question that came out of her mouth was, how big is he?

"When do you make another movie with him?"

"I'm not sure but I think it's in a couple days."

"It appears that you like this guy from what you told me. Does he call you or have you seen him since you did your last film?"

"I'm actually going to his place tonight."

"What are you two going to do? Rehearse your lines?"

"Debbie! He's a nice guy! I wasn't going to see him but he changed my mind when he called this morning."

We finished eating and Debbie wanted to know more about my movie deal and stunned me when she said she would be interested in doing one herself. Debbie was married to a guy named, Jim. They didn't have any kids either and said she could use the extra money to help buy a house. I told her I'd talk to Kathy and see what I could do.

I hugged Debbie and said I'd call her once I spoke to Kathy. She wished me luck and I drove back home to change for my date with Jake. It seemed so strange seeing the empty space in the closet but I tried not to think about it.

I quickly got undressed and took a shower and picked out a black dress to wear on my date. I put on my heels and applied my makeup and just starred at my reflection. I thought about catching John at that hotel last night with that little slut.

My mind kept wandering, back and forth about one decision. I finally settled it in my mind and lifted the dress up around my waist and pulled the thong I was wearing down my legs. I neatly pulled the dress down over my hips and smiled at myself in the mirror and shut off the light and drove to see Jake.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers