How I Became a Black Cock Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
A white lady learning her new life.
2.1k words
4.11
69.2k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisajohns
lisajohns
106 Followers

My Saturday morning started with a bang as the loud backfire of a passing car woke me. As I sat up on the couch, the small blanket that was covering me slid from my shoulders as I put my feet on the floor, and elbows on my knees. I rubbed my tired and sore eyes. I shook my head, thinking, "Oh my god; what a crazy dream." I really opened my eyes, and reality struck as I my surroundings came into focus, and I realized I was naked.

The events that occurred the night before came rushing back to my mind. As I mentally ran through everything, what Jeff had said the night before dawned on me. "I'd better get a proper wake up." I jumped to my feet in a hurry, rushing through my house to my bedroom, stopping in the doorway to see him still sleeping, naked, on my bed. As I stood looking at him, I began to think of the night before and my eyes drifted to his dark, soft cock lying on his leg as he slept. While I stood there staring, thinking of what he had done and how my life was already beginning to change, my body began to react to the image in front of me.

I felt my nipples harden and my freshly shaven pussy get damp as I stood there, watching him sleep. I slowly moved towards him, and began to crawl on the bed, finding myself licking my lips as I did. My tiny, white hand reached out, shaking. I slowly grasped his cock and leaned in, my tongue starting to dance around the slit on his cock, and I pushed my tongue into it as I felt his cock begin to stir. As it began to harden, I slowly popped the head in and out of my mouth like a lollipop, twirling my tongue around his cock. He became harder as I began stroking his cock; my mouth opened and I started taking more and more of it into my mouth. As I coated his cock with my saliva, he became fully erect, and I moved one of my hands to massage his balls. Before I knew it, I had his whole cock in my throat, feeling like a snake eating its dinner whole, I continued my work.

As my head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, on his cock, my breasts were swung underneath me, my nipples brushing his leg, and getting harder as I continued. Finally, I felt his cock fully stiffen, the head swelling in my mouth, and his balls getting tight in my hand. I heard a small moan, then I heard Jeff say, "Oh my god, you're going to be the best whore ever." His cock finally erupted and ribbon after ribbon of hot cum shot into my mouth, as I nearly choked, gulping and swallowing it down as fast as I could, until his cock was finally emptied.

I kept my mouth kept going, licking his cock clean from tip to base, and I felt myself almost moaning like some wild animal in heat as I did. It wasn't until he sat up in bed, his cock making a popping sound as he pulled it from my mouth, that I realized what I was doing and sat there blankly looking at him.

He yawned and stretched and told me to go get some coffee going. I jumped off the bed, almost running to the kitchen to do it. As I was making the coffee, I heard him rustling around in the bedroom. When he came out into the living room, he was dressed in a nice pair of shorts and a pretty silk shirt, with his dark sunglasses hooked on his shirt, and a pair of sandals on.

When the coffee was finished brewing, I delivered a cup of it to him and I smiled. I kept my face lowered, trying not to make eye contact. He took the cup from me and said, "I have already laid an outfit out on the bed for you; go get dressed." I was smiling as I walked to my room. I found the outfit on the bed. I saw a skirt and blouse, thinking to myself, "Well, this isn't so bad." That was, until I went to put it on. The skirt was so short, the lower part of my ass cheeks showed when I walked, and if I crouched or bent over, I would be totally exposed. I slipped the blouse on, only to find he had cut off many of the top buttons so the blouse barely kept my breasts covered, and I knew they would fall out with hardly any movement.

As we walked out the front door, I tried to hurry to the car so none of my neighbors would see me dressed this way. Once I was in the car, I crouched down, hoping to hide myself from the other drivers on the road. As Jeff drove, we began heading into a part of town even the cops joke and say they don't want to go – and they have guns. As we drove further, I began seeing burned out cars and abandoned houses all boarded up. I heard gunshots and even saw some prostitutes and gang members. We finally stopped at an old park.

I looked around the park and saw about twenty people, all black and of all ages. They were setting up grills, tables, and food. As we got out of the car, I kept tugging on my skirt, trying to keep it as low as possible, and was using one hand to help keep my blouse as best as I could. I stayed close to Jeff, and didn't leave his side. I was frightened and nervous as I looked around. Everyone pointed and stared at me, whispering things to one another, as we found a couple of seats on a nearby bench.

Shortly after we sat down, three young men came over to talk to Jeff. He introduced me as "his bitch," as I just sat in horror and shame. They stared at me. Then Jeff deliberately dropped his keys on the ground, and told me to pick them up. When I started to bend my knees to get them, trying to be as modest as possible, I felt a sharp sting on my ass where he slapped me. He yelled, "Is that how bitches bend over? "

I looked to him and replied, "No, sir." I looked briefly at the young men and I bent to grab the keys with my ass facing them. I felt the wind blow on my bald pussy and ass, and couldn't decide if I should worry about that, or the fact that my breasts had just fallen out of my blouse. I grabbed the keys, handed them to Jeff, and quickly sat back down.

The rest of the day went relatively well after the key incident. I got him some drinks and food, sitting quietly next to him until I went to grab him a beer after we had finished eating. As I was getting his drink, I noticed him talking to the young men who had been there before and pointing at me. As I walked back, I saw them smiling and walking away. I delivered the beer to Jeff as I sat down. He put his arm around me. As he looked and smiled at me, he said, "The boys want to talk with you over there in the alley, and I know you're going to make me proud. Right, bitch?" He grabbed my hair hard, pulling my face to his, as he said this.

"Yes, sir," I replied. My heart dropped and reality sunk in even further as I walked and wobbled my way over to the alley. When I got there, I peeked around the corner and saw the three men sitting on an old garbage can, smoking. As I slowly got closer, I asked in a shaky, soft voice, "You wanted to talk to me?"

One of them replied, "You know what we want, bitch." He rubbed his crotch and looked at me. As I slowly moved closer, I knew what I had to do. I knelt down in front of him, and the three of them began unzipping their pants. As I reached for the first cock, and luckily they were smaller than Jeff, I pulled him to me and hungrily took his cock in my mouth. One of the other men reached down and began pulling and pinching my nipples, painfully. As I tried to focus on the cock before me, I felt a sting as the third man slapped my ass hard. Whimpering when he did, I continued to hungrily take the first cock in my mouth, devouring it like some crazed animal. I partly wanted it, but I also just wanted the whole experience to be over.

While I was sucking the first cock, I felt my skirt being raised higher. I felt a hand slide between my cheeks to my wet pussy, as he began to rub my clit firmly and wiggle my bald lips. I got more excited, almost humming with the cock in my mouth. Working as hard as I could on the cock in my mouth and feeling my nipples pulled and yanked while I was being fingered was getting me quite aroused. I began to feel the cock in my mouth start to twitch as I knew his orgasm was coming soon.

Just as I was about to take the first load of cum in my mouth, without warning, I felt a cock slammed into my pussy, instantly realizing there was no condom on it. As I moaned while the cock plowed into me from behind, the man with his cock in my mouth suddenly shot his load as I tried to swallow all the cum he was releasing. He kept moving his cock, trying to spray my face, but I managed to catch most of his cum in my mouth.

The man with his cock in my pussy grabbed my hips and began slamming into me, harder and harder. My tits swung under me, as I could not help but moan like some cheap whore. Before I could say anything, the third cock was shoved in my mouth. He was only in my mouth for a few moments before he started shooting his hot seed down my throat. He giggled and laughed as he did.

With the first two men spent, all I had to do now was concentrate on the cock in my pussy. I lowered my head and felt my nipples and breasts drag on the dirty ground, trying to squeeze my pussy as hard as I could on his cock. Surprisingly, I began to get into it and started pushing back into him, as my body betrayed me more and more, as he wildly fucked me in this dirty alley.

I looked back at the man and purred, "How do you like my white pussy? It's smooth and wet and tight for you. That's it baby; fuck my white pussy. Show me what it's meant to be used for. Do it." I rocked my hips on his cock as his friends cheered him on. I felt him harden even more in my pussy, letting me know he was going to cum soon, and panic hit me. I looked back and tried to pull off his cock, begging him to let me swallow his seed, telling him how his friends liked my mouth – trying to do anything to prevent him from Cumming in me.

He pulled out of my pussy, and grabbed my hair, yanking me to the ground. He began Cumming all over my face, tits, and blouse, as my hair laid the dirty ground. I tried to grab his cock to put in my mouth to save myself from later embarrassment, but it was no use.

When it was over, I slowly got to my feet, shakily trying to make myself presentable. However, I wasn't able to with the men's cum on my blouse, face and hair. As I slowly walked back to Jeff, he sat there smiling. Thankfully, the sun was setting. He said, "Good job. Let's go home."

I got in the car, slouching down once again, trying to hide from the passengers in close by cars. When of the realization of what my new life was going to be like, as I cried. He ignored my cries as he continued to drive. When he got to my house, he pulled in the garage, sparing me some embarrassment from the prying eyes of my neighbors.

When I got in the house, I almost ran for the bathroom, stripping my clothes as I went, and finally getting in the bath as I heard him go to bed. I scrubbed and scrubbed, trying to wash the dirty feeling away, but couldn't. After the long bath, I slowly went to the couch, curled naked under the blanket, and drifted off to sleep.

Edited By Goddess_Sarah.

lisajohns
lisajohns
106 Followers