How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky

Story Info
True to fact embelished origin of my CD life and cum craving.
5.2k words
4.67
183k
142

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers

Here I was all dressed up in a bright pink satin princess ball gown walking into an alterative dance club in Denver on Halloween night. My hair and make up were perfect and under my gown I had on a lace up corset holding some nice fake breasts, fine silk seamed stockings and some sexy black velvet ankle strap wedge six inch high heels.

I made my way through the grinding crowd to the bar and ordered a shot of tequila and a frilly drink. The bartender sat them on the bar took my money and moved on to the next patron. I slammed the shot to calm my nerves daintily picked up my Mai tai and stepped out to mingle and get my Posse for the night's fun.

My black velvet purse had my room key, spare make up, a bottle of lube, a bottle of poppers, my ID and a wad of cash in it. I had just driven over from the cheap motel room I rented a block away from the club. Close enough for an after club rendezvous but to far to walk in high heels. But I am getting ahead of my self as this is to tell my origins as a Tranny cock slut cum junky.

I grew up in the country with my mother and two older sisters as my primary influences. My father worked hard as a postman and bar owner to provide for us so he was rarely around or so we thought. We found out years later after he passed away being a postman gave him ample opportunity to meet women and his bar was actually far more profitable than he led us to believe. It financed his running around on my Mom and gave him a place to meet with the women he ran around with.

Having only women around me most of the time I became interested in them for role models. I also became interested in their clothes. They always had such pretty things to wear, my boy clothes seemed so drab and boring in comparison. I would sneak pieces of my sister's clothes and try them on whenever I could get the chance.

One of my sisters was two years older than me so I would get lots of things from her. I had a secret stash of things I stole or found in the laundry or garbage. Several pairs of panties a couple training bras, I particularly remember the first pair of pantyhose I found in the trash. They had a big run down one leg but I treasured them and wore then every chance I could.

They felt so heavenly on my thin hairless young legs and I would wear them to bed every night till they pretty much disintegrated from wear. When I got older and bigger I started sneaking with my moms stuff. She had much nicer and sexier things then my sisters did. Though pantyhose were all the rage at the time she preferred stockings and garter belts.

I remember the first time I rolled a pair of her fine silk stockings up my legs, they were purely incredible so light cool and airy feeling but yet tight and restrictive. Absolutely nothing beats the sensual feeling of fine silk stockings on your legs it's like wearing pure first time sex. Not run of the mill sex like you normally have but remember the first time you had really great sex. How you felt all a glow like nothing could bring you back down to earth that's the feeling they give you or at least gave me and still do.

As I got older and big enough to wear Mothers clothes she decided to get a career since I didn't require constant adult care any longer (if she only knew lol). This also gave me more alone time to practice my dressing skills. I would get home from school and head straight to my stash or mothers or sister's clothes, dress up spending a couple hours pretending to be a young lady. I got very good at walking in my mothers five and six inch heels.

She also had several of the old fashioned heavily boned lace up corsets with the metal stays up the front sides and back. Once in a while if I knew I had plenty of time I would lace on a corset with garters. Roll on some fine silk full fashioned stockings and hook them to the garter straps. Pull on my favorite red silk evening gown she had.

Sit down at her make up table and apply her cosmetics just as I had watched her do hundreds of times then slip into my favorite pair of her numerous high heeled shoes. They were black velvet five inch wedge heels with ankle straps and a thin line of Rhine stones all around the base ankle strap and toe cap. They were so sexy and flashy I loved them and wore them often.

I would then spend hours parading around in front of her full length double mirrored closet doors looking at my self, dreaming I was a real lady about to go to the ball. I had been taught to do the laundry and how to fold clothes properly to keep them in good order so I was easily able to put everything back in its proper array.

It was around this time that I discovered my fathers numerous VHS porn collection. Back when VCRs came out my parents got a membership to the first big tape rental store and my Dad would rent porno tapes and copy them to blank tapes down at his bar. He would rent three or four and put them all on one tape.

One trip into the closet to get dressed up I noticed a shinny new file cabinet on dads side tucked in behind his suits. I figured out how to by pass the lock and opened up the drawer to fifteen or twenty VHS tapes filled to the brim with porn. I scored huge as the very first one I picked featured a really hot little brunette dressed in corset stocking and heels.

Ten big cocked guys gang fucked her silly in several positions four and five at a time then finished off with her leaning back as they all came in her mouth, she showed the camera the group load swished it around gargled it and swallowed, I was hooked, I wanted so bad to be her. I spent months dressing up in as close an outfit as I could put together watching her jacking, sucking and getting fucked by those big cocks.

I made my own dildoes from a broom stick cut in half then wrapped with electrical tape to get the right size and shape as those big cocks. I would tie them to the ottoman and an upside down bar stool, get all dressed up in that outfit, pop in that tape and mount my dildoes one in my ass pussy one in my mouth.

I would then grab the bar stool legs jacking on them and fuck my self silly pretending to be her getting gang banged by those magnificent big cocks. Pausing the tape and flipping into the different positions just like they did to her. I made it my top priority to get gang fucked so I set about on a plan to make it happen.

I had turned eighteen several months earlier so I had a car a license and several plans. I got a job from some friends of the parents to get spending money and the best part was I could do all the work at home while dressed up, and then take the finished product to their office to get more supplies and a nice fat check.

The biggest portion of my checks was spent on sexy lingerie, high heels, cosmetics and my princess ball gown. The later I had been putting away a big chunk of each check for. I had ordered it from a custom maker in California and it was gorgeous, made of bright pink satin and black lace trim around the edges.

It looked just like the dresses in those animated princess movies just shorter showing lots of leg. Fitting tight to my torso with tight arms and thick black lace trim around the cuffs. It has a black lace piece over the cleavage to see through to my ample fake breasts. It is skin tight down to just above the hips where a crinoline petticoat flares it out wide down to the hem which stops just below my stocking tops showing off almost all of my sexy legs

My plan was fairly simple, get a job, get the outfit, then go to a popular gay, lesbian and transsexual club on Halloween night. I had heard rave reviews about one down town that always threw a huge Halloween party and attracted both the alternative crowd and a pretty good straight crowd as well due to its popularity.

Part of my plan also included giving bi or straight men lots of blow jobs in order to get used to sucking real cocks and getting used to cum. I had tasted my own several times but it was now time for the real deal. I found a great glory hole arcade several miles from my house. I would wear my lingerie stockings and heels under a baggy sweat suit and spend hours at a time down on my knees in front of the glory hole pleasuring anonymous men.

I started to get a large group of regular cocks for return service and I really loved giving the best possible blow job my growing bag of skills could provide. As I became familiar with several different cocks I grew to know just what they liked and wanted. There were ones that liked a nice slow tongue rolling gently all over their rock hard cock. Ones that liked a fast furious pace from limp till shooting a nice big load all over my tongue.

There were also several assholes that would enjoy my oral efforts right to the point of Cumming then pull back and shoot all over the floor depriving me of my reward for a blow job well done. I made sure to memorize their shoes and refused to service them on future visits.

There was a really large black cock about 9 inches and very thick with a large mushroom head that barely fit through my teeth. He liked it when I would slide it in to where I could just barely breath, hold it there and chew on it up and down while wiggling my head back and forth. He would egg me on telling me he loved how I sucked his cock and ask me if I liked his big black cock in my mouth.

I had been going there every afternoon for five or six hours a day, it had calmed down one afternoon and I hadn't had a cock to suck for half an hour. I was just stepping out of my normal booth. My sweat suit jacket was open enough to see a powder pink satin camisole underneath. I also had on matching panties, white elastic top stocking and some cute wood strap on sandals.

My below shoulder length blonde hair was pulled back in a pink scrunchie to keep it out of the way as I bobbed on meat. I shut the door and noticed a tall well built black man leaning against the wall on the way out of my aisle. I walked towards him to get out and he spoke to me.

"Well aren't you a pretty little white bitch!"

"Thank you." I replied.

"I heard there was a young white bitch that sucks a mean cock here every afternoon. Is that You?"

"Yes that would be me!"

"Well, Well, well I got fourteen inches of hard black meat. Think you can handle that?"

"I would love to try! There's a booth in the next aisle with a futon we can relax on."

He followed me over to the next booth and we went inside. He told me to take off the sweat suit so he could check me out, he kicked off his shoes pulled off his pants and laid down watching me. He hadn't lied sticking straight out from his groin was a very long average thick cock with a beautiful pinkish purple mushroom head capping it.

"You're a hot little bitch! Some make up and a dress you would pass as a chick with out a problem. Now sit on my face and suck my cock bitch!"

I tossed my sweats on the back of the futon then pulled off my pink panties tossing them on it too. I straddled his head and sat down on his also rather long tongue sticking up out of his mouth. It felt glorious sliding into my tight little hole. His long, warm, wet tongue jabbing in out and all around inside my little ass pussy evoking deep moans. I leaned forward moaning continuously and grabbed onto over a foot of deep dark meat.

I grabbed on just under the head with one hand and down by the balls with the other working them up and down, leaving more than most men have uncovered. I was mesmerized by its beauty as my hands caressed its deep dark black soft flesh. I loved the contrast of my Lilly white hands sliding across his deep dark brown soft supple skin on a rock hard inner shaft it simply amazed me.

I loved watching my hands upon it as I pulled the large head right in front of my eyes starring at it. A drop of pre cum glistening in the large slit in the head, my tongue eased out gathering it up. Delighting in its taste and craving more I run my tongue wildly across the large head. I milked up another bit of pre cum licked it off and savored it upon my tongue.

It made me ravenous for more. My mouth opened wide I ran my tongue across my lips coating them in saliva. His tongue hit a perfect spot in my ass pussy causing me to moan loudly as my lips stretched across his taught fleshy head following the contours down around and then gripping tight to the shaft pooling saliva inside as my tongue swished the head.

I lightly part my lips letting the drool run down his long dark shaft. Still moaning I slide down, keeping my lips tight against it. His bulbous head striking into the back of my throat, reaching down grabbing his ass cheeks in each hand. I swallow pushing downward driving his head into and down my throat. Feeling it strain against my throat and bend down into it.

I pull with my arms push with my shoulders forcing his long dark cock deep into my throat till my lips plant upon the base. My tongue wiggling all around at the base of his beautiful dark meat. Feeling my lips around his base he grabbed my hips lifting me up off his tongue forcing my chin into his abdomen. His head rose looking between us to see my accomplishment.

"Wholly shit bitch I never seen anyone take my cock to the base before! Get up and then lay down on your back with your head off the end."

I did as he said and he got up kneeling at the side of the futon as I lay across it hanging my head over the edge. Placing his cock head into my mouth he pushed forward plunging his cock in my throat and down into it firmly till his balls rubbed upon my nose and face holding it there till I thought I would pass out.

He pulled back out into my mouth and I gasped for breath before he plunged his long dark meat back all the way into my throat smacking his balls on my face and holding there. He did this a dozen times or more, me just barely getting my breath and feeling light headed as his long black meat fucked into my throat. It felt incredible to me so I could only imagine how he felt.

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME I ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK A BITCHES THROAT LIKE THIS! NO ONES EVER BEEN ABLE TO TAKE MY FULL LENGTH BEFORE."

With that said he positioned his hips so the head was in my mouth and started pumping all the way in then out to my mouth letting me inhale. Plunging back till his ball smacked my face then out till I exhaled, then in again. His balls smacking against my face and then pulling back, inhale, back down into my throat. He reached down pinching my nipples hard in his fingers as his cock pounded inside my chest beneath.

He kept a steady quick pace letting me just barely breathe as his cock ravaged my mouth and throat relentlessly for what seemed like an hour. Then his pace quickened and my breaths came less often as his long black cock grew near. It thickened in my mouth and hit deeper inside me and his balls smacking my face felt firmer and tensed against his groin.

"OOOHHHH FFFUUUCCCCKKKK HERE I CUMMMMM!"

His abdomen crashed into my chin and just held there as his seed erupted into my throat. He just held there pumping stream after stream deep inside my throat. His cock throbbing along my throat as his sperm coated it. He held there frozen still as I began to turn red in the face and had to reach up pushing him out of me.

His cock still pumping stream after stream as I pushed his hips back far enough to gasp for a breath. Air and cum rushing into my mouth the later coating the roof of my mouth around his throbbing cock head. My tongue slathering around his head and shaft scooping up his tasty seed for me to savor and relish. I dropped my hands down gripping and jacking his firm black shaft milking it into my willing mouth.

I swallowed every thing in my mouth milking his shaft for more cum, wanting to taste every drop. He shuddered as my tongue ran around across his head, my fingers milking any leftovers up and out of his dark meat. He pulled back removing his head from my mouth and collapsed on his back next to me.

His cock remained hard standing up away from his stomach. I got up on my knees to lean over grabbing his shaft and licked it all over up down and around cleaning off his delicious seed from the soft black skin. He had a look of contentment all across his face as he laid there. I knelt there longingly licking all across his firm dark meat till it glistened from my spit.

I turned and placed my foot over next to his hip straddling his legs, leaned over and gripped his head in my mouth running my tongue around his head leaving it coated with a generous amount of my spit. Getting up and placing a high heeled foot on each side of his hips crouched down. I placed the head of his cock at my sphincter.

I eased down onto his long black cock moaning deep and loud as it slipped up inside me. Using my weight and wiggling side to side moaning madly as I slowly slid down the hard black length. His cock probed my depths stretching, pushing my guts around making room for it self, deep inside me.

I gently bounced up and down on the long black hard invader easing it slowly deeper and deeper up inside me. Finally after several minutes of bouncing it in deeper my ass cheeks came to rest upon his powerful hips. I shuddered from deep inside moaning and writhing on his fourteen inches of hard black cock.

I have never had any thing so deep inside me, not even my home made dildoes. I fell forward onto his chest and relished the incredible shuddering feeling of being so incredibly full of hard black cock. His hands reached up gently grasping my face and drew it to his, placing me into a gentle kiss. His long thick tongue slithered into my mouth and I moaned into his mouth as it danced across mine.

I simply lay there on top of him enjoying the incredible feeling for a minute or two. He wrapped his arms around me holding me tight against him and started rocking me up and down his body, pumping his cock in and out of me slowly. My entire body tensed up and I experienced a full body orgasm expanding through my inner being. My clit stick didn't shoot even though it was throbbing immensely.

I screamed out some thing incomprehensible into his mouth as the orgasm raced through my body as I lie on top of him. Intense pleasure pulsating through my body, my vibrations transmitted into his cock causing him to moan back into my mouth. I felt like Jello wiggling around on top of him for several minutes as it washed through my inner being.

When it eventually passed I felt reenergized and ready for a serious cock riding. I pulled my knees forward balanced on them and started pulling as far off his cock as I could before slamming back to my ass cheeks on his hips again. His long dark meat sliding across my prostate like the bow of a violin, sounding pleasure through every fiber of my sexuality.

I rode his long hard black meat slow, deep and intensely giving us both maximum pleasures. My hands moved to his pectorals massaging his powerful muscles while keeping eye contact noticing each stage of our lust run through him. My thumb and forefinger occasionally gripping his erect nipples pinching and tugging them, melding pain with pleasure. Causing a little grunt to slip through his lips.

Leaning forward feeling his large firm throbbing head sliding out of me until it tugs gently at my sphincter. Leaning back feeling his long dark cock slipping up into me, pushing around inside me till, my cheeks come to rest on his smooth warm flesh. Moans emanate from deep inside each of us filling the small room with sounds of copulation.

Since he has already cum once I know he is going to last giving me a long ride so I increase my rhythm slightly. His cock snaking in and out of me quicker now my breath panting my heart pumping faster, making me light headed with desire. The quicker his cock slides in and out of me the more intense my pleasure becomes so I increase my tempo again.

"Your cock feels so incredible inside me. I've never had cock so deep before."

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers
12