How I Became a CD SLUT Cum Junky Ch. 02

Story Info
A Halloween party before the gang bang and I get too wild!
13.5k words
4.77
124.4k
85

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers

Chapter Two: The Party

Finally the day of the party arrived and I was so excited. I spent the afternoon laying every thing out on my bed in preparation for the night. My ball gown, Corset, breast forms, silk full fashioned stockings and black velvet ankle strap six inch wedge high heels were all laid out ready to go. I packed my purse with all I would need and placed it on the bed as well.

I did an internal cleanse to get every thing squeaky clean inside. I then proceeded to take a long hot lavender bubble bath making sure to shave every thing nice and smooth. Moisturizer came next coating my entire body and rubbing it in to keep the skin soft and smooth. I usually wait till the last thing to put on my perfume but since I knew the eventual outcome of this adventure.

I wanted my entire body to smell sexy so naked I sprayed a cloud of perfume and stepped into it coating my entire body. The perfume I chose has a deep sensual smell that gets my blood running hot every time I smell it. Sitting down at the make up table I begin my transformation to naughty hottie. I roll some large hot rollers in my below shoulder length blonde hair to give it a long wavy look that is a popular and sexy big hair look.

I use a pale rose foundation to cover my face a smooth even shade followed by a loose powder of the same shade. I pencil on some eyebrows then use a liner to trace my eyes and high light them, ending in a doe eye on the outside of each. A dark pink shadow on the eyelid followed by a lighter shade of pink above gives just the right look.

Mascara gives my lashes a dark long full sexy look. Blush to raise my cheekbones and then lip liner for a nice larger then life frame and a thick coat of pink lipstick set my lips out perfectly. All my nails were done up in a fresh coat of bright shinny glitter pink. I remove my curlers and lightly brush out my hair using hairspray to get the right volume and wave.

I move to the bed and select my corset placing it upon my body and lace it up tightly tying the laces into a big bow giving me all the right sexy curves. I insert my breast forms for a nice healthy c cup chest. Next I gather up one of my jet black silk full fashioned stockings, sitting down and rolling it onto my fingers before slipping it over my toes.

I adore the feelings as it is rolled up my leg, it makes my pulse rise a bit just feeling it upon my flesh. So light and airy yet firm and restrictive as they cover my flesh encasing my leg in sensuality. I clip the garters to it front inner thigh, on the side below the hip and the back just below my buttocks. I pick up the other stocking rolling it up slip it over my toes and roll it up reveling in the sensations upon that fleshy leg attaching the three garters upon it.

Slipping my panties over my stocking clad toes, standing momentarily, pulling them up across the stockings creates a light static charge exhilarating my senses, tucking my clitty back out of sight to give the proper image. Crossing my legs feeling the silky coverings rubbing across each other exuding pure sensuality and sexuality into my being. I grab my velvet shoe, slip my toe inside and raise the heel placing the thin strap around my ankle to buckle it up.

Crossing my other leg on top and marveling in the feeling I place that shoe upon my foot buckling it as well. Leaning back admiring my sexy legs and velvet cupped feet. Standing up enjoying the tug of the garters pulling my stockings taught upon my legs. Walking in front of the mirror checking my seams for straightness adjusting them accordingly turning around and around to inspect my appearance.

I am always amazed at my transformation from shy young man to pretty young wild out going cock slut. My transformation works not only to my outer appearance but to my psyche and personality as well. Each little step along the path pushing me from boy, to girl, to woman and finally to SLUT, in just a matter of a few hours.

Returning to my make up table I again grab my perfume to place a small portion on my pulse points, behind each ear, a bit on one wrist then rubbing them together, a dab inside each ankle and at the top of each inner thigh. All the right spots to exude a cloud of psycho sexual fragrance upon my immediate surroundings enticing all who enter its zone of influence.

I now pick out the jewelry for my adventure a small gold chain with a sparkly pendant placed around my neck adding sparkle drawing the eyes to my man made cleavage. A pair of long dangling shinny gold earrings, a gold bracelet for each wrist and several assorted gold and gem rings for several fingers.

My two favorite pieces are a shinny gold choker and matching anklet with the word "SLUT" written in rhinestones across them, I place the choker around my neck so it rests taught on top of my Adams apple. I then place the anklet around my right ankle giving it a little extra bling on top of the velvet ankle strap.

All preparations ready its now time for my ball gown I step into it, place my arms in each sleeve pulling the shoulders up. Using an old trick I learned from mom, using a ribbon threaded through the zipper tab, holding the base of the zipper and pulling it up with the ribbon, encasing me in my sexy tight satin little pink ball gown. Once more in front of the mirror I get really turned on seeing how sexy I have become, so horny I should relieve my self but decide not to in order to build sexual tension.

I check the clock noticing it's nearly time to leave. I grab my purse, a boom box and cd's and my pre packed overnight bag with a spare dress, extra lingerie and high heels, cosmetics, negligee, several lubes, toiletries and sundries a couple bottles of liquor and mixers and a camera plus a few other miscellaneous items.

I locked my place up and head for the car placing every thing in side before hopping in and heading off. The drive goes by quickly and I arrive at the seedy little motel, pull up in front of the room I reserved, park and head into the office to check in. The clerk is an older handsome man and he flirts with me quite a bit as I check in and get my key.

I grab my stuff taking it inside and arrange it all for later, placing the liquor and mixers in the small fridge under the desk the boom box and cd's on the desk and my bag in the closet. A quick cursory check, my seams look fine, make up is still great, so grabbing the room key tossing it in my purse and I was out the door in the car and on my way. I got lucky as a car near the front pulled out of its spot and left just as I turned into the parking lot.

My heart was beating profusely in anticipation of the nights events as I strode up to the door. I handed the bouncer my ticket and he opened the door and waved me in elegantly.

Standing at the top of a small staircase I surveyed the crowd dancing and grinding to the club beat. Terrific costumes were every where almost every one had one on. Several were scantily clad in bondage outfits with boots or heels.

There were fairies and sprites and a gorilla right near the steps below me. Zorro and Elvira danced just to the side and there was even the Lone ranger making out with Tonto as they danced. This place was a hot bed of testosterone and raw sex; I knew at once I would be back here as often as possible.

I made my way down the stairs heading through the dancing crowd to the bar. Noting costumes as I went, Marilyn Monroe danced with Rhett Butler and Ghost's flitted about all over. I saw John Wayne, Betty Boop, Fred Flintstone along with a bearded Wilma, Super man, and a couple Super Girls and of course seven or eight Wonder Woman here and there at least one of which had a thick dark beard. Grim Reapers by the dozen dancing all over the place, and a great Garbo just to name a few, as I made it to the bar.

The bar tender caught me off guard, as I stepped up he was facing away looking like a handsome man in a suit when he turned my way his other side was a beautiful long haired woman in a dress with one large breast. He leaned towards me and I told him great costume gave him my order and he ran off to get my shot and Mai Tai. I handed him a ten after he set the drinks down and told him to keep it, He turned and she blew me a kiss and moved on to the Vampire next to me.

I slammed my tequila picked up the Mai Tai and move off toward the tables to find Shooter and the guys. The first table I come too is a Mad Doctor spattered in blood surrounded by several very hot scantily clad CD nurses. All of which are wearing fishnet stockings and white platform high heels looking so very sexy. I hope the next time I get sick my nurses look like them it would be great incentive to get well quick or stay sick to keep them around.

A table filled with vampires and ghouls is next in line mostly gory but one female Vamp is wearing a hot low cut gown with a high slit up the side showing lots of well shaped leg and thighs making my blood run hot. The head Vampire is a tall dark and handsome and could suck my blood any time he wants.

I see Shooter dressed as a Sultan with a big turban in a shinny gold top in a big open V leaving an exposed chest and white baggy pants, a large scimitar glittering on his hip and the posse are occupying the next couple tables. He steps up giving me a big hug grabbing my ass when and planting a deep kiss on my lips. Telling me how hot I look and rubbing his hard cock on my belly as he hugs me tighly.

He introduces me to the guys, Twelve in all dressed in several great costumes. Lance is closest dressed as a cave man with a big club in hand (I hope he has another big club for me later). Scotty is Tarzan with only a loin cloth and sandals and a big shinny plastic knife sticking in the side. He is at least six foot five and nothing but muscle his loin cloth bulging out profusely in the front.

Bill is a fine gentleman tall and handsome in top hat and tails looking well built underneath. Stoney and Bull are a pair Stoney is dressed as Mr. Hyde to Bulls Dr Jekyll they are both fairly tall and built like a brick wall a fine looking pair that make my pulse race thinking about being on my knees between them. Shooter says they are always together and they are not brothers even though they look like nearly identical twins.

Ike is shorter then me and skinny as a rail dressed up as a DJ with gold chains and cd's hanging from them and a Yankee's ball cap sitting at an angle off his head. Perry the Doctor is a big guy not fat but stocky wearing scrubs and a stethoscope. Marcus is dressed up as a pimp in a dark purple suit with a big hat a long shinny peacock feather sticking in the band trailing off behind and at least five pounds of gold chains around his neck which look real.

Duke was at least seven foot tall in a Lakers uniform with a thick mustache and really handsome standing at the corner of the far table. His shorts began tenting out immensely as soon as he saw me and walked over taking my hand kissing it gently when introduced giving me a wink. He spoke saying it was a pleasure to meet me and he heard great thing from shooter and Mamba. His voice was incredible deep and booming, kind of like Barry white and just made me melt inside when I heard it.

He held my hand in his making it look tiny and dainty in his huge dark palm as shooter introduced the last two men. Rex was tall, handsome and stocky wearing a real Marine dress uniform and Shooter said he was back on leave for another week. He gave me a toothy grin and a wink as he stood to be introduced.

Donny was about my height six foot seven in my six inch wedge heels and dressed scantily in a tinny toga with a wreath around his head and gladiator sandals. Donny's white toga contrasting coal black skin and matching his brilliant smile, holding a shinny gold goblet raising it in a toast to me and taking a drink.

Shooter had ordered a round of shots for when I arrived and announced it time for a toast. Every one grabbed a shot from the center of the table raising them high. Duke released my hand long enough to pick one up in each hand giving me one to raise up as they all shouted out loud over the music.

"TO TONYA AND HER TRANNY GANG BANG!"

I turned a bright red looking around at all their huge grins before we all slammed the clear liquid with gold flakes floating in it. Every body around us was staring at me when the toast was over keeping me a bright red confirming their thoughts. "Yes I was here to get gang fucked by all these big black men and their big black cocks!"

Duke took my hand again and asked me to dance then led me off to the dance floor where he pulled me tight with a huge hand grabbing each cheek of my ass. His hands were so big each nearly covered my whole cheek as he squeezed them hard massaging his fingers into them. His right hand moved up and gently grasping my left hand, dwarfing it holding it firmly in his, up at an angle leading me around the dance floor.

His rather large hard cock pressing into my stomach and rubbing around as we danced to a slow song my head resting on his chest. I felt so feminine in his arms as we danced through ghosts and zombies. A cowboy and dance hall girl were following behind us she was quite pretty and a CD too as I could see her Adams apple moving under a large jeweled choker.

Duke felt so strong and powerful as he held me tight against his body. He chatted as we danced asking me if I was really here to get gang fucked by all of them. I told him yes it was my biggest fantasy and said I couldn't wait to get his big hard cock in me as it felt wonderful against my stomach.

He said he was rather taken with me as I was so pretty and sexy and he wanted me badly. I told him I was taken with him too and that his sexy voice had me melting in his arms if I was a genetic girl my panties would be soaking wet. He was causing a large wet spot as it was on my pink panties already. He danced us around an Ogre and a fairy and several ghosts over to the bar where he ordered us both long island ice teas.

He paid and then said he knew a quite place where we could cool down a bit. He led me through a large group of zombies and another very hot and pretty princess in purple with prince charming yelling at her as another couple looked agitated next to them. There was a large doorway leading to an outside patio barely lit up with white Christmas lights on a large tree in the center area. The patio was fully enclosed with lattice walls and vines growing all over them, a bench was built in at the base of the wall all the way around the perimeter.

A stuffed Scooby Doo sat on a table next to the center tree with chairs occupied by Freddy, Daphne, Shaggy and Velma drinking laughing and passing a joint around. They offered us some and Duke took it hitting it long and hard before passing it to me. I took a good long pull and passed it to shaggy saying a smoky thanks as we walked away over to the darkest area in the corner and sat on the bench together.

I told Duke about how I had started craving a gang bang while all dressed up in lingerie after watching my dads porno. I also told him about how horny I get when dressed up and how after I swallow a load of cum I crave more and more. All my talk of sex has his cock tenting up again and he is obviously really turned on.

The shot, Mai Tai, Long island and hit of pot have me feeling pretty good as I look around the deck. The mystery crew is busy Toking by the tree; over on the far side of it Frankenstein a ghost and a pink fairy with a beard and big shiny wings are chatting and laughing. I reach down rubbing Dukes large cock through his shorts, He groans and leans his head back on the wall. Nobody notices us so I slip my hand up through the leg hole.

My fingers grasp his large thick shaft and stroke it inside his jock strap gently while pulling it down and out the side of the leg hole. It stands up ominously a big drop of pre cum on the head it's about fourteen inches long and thick just as long as Mamba but nearly twice as thick. I glance around the patio then lean forward licking the drop from his head, he moans deeply sounding like a big cat purring.

Still no one notices us so I take his large dark head into my mouth and run my tongue around on it. Then I run my tongue around up and down his long shaft. Duke is moaning rather loudly as I coat his shaft in saliva, nobody is noticing us yet so I take him into my mouth and slide down his shaft till his large head hits the opening of my throat. The head doesn't want to slide inside its so thick. I try several times to force it in and get very close.

I pull back till his head is in my mouth and work up a mouth full of saliva coating his head generously. I quickly slam down his shaft and it wedges in my opening deeper then before so I wiggle my head back and forth pushing down hard and it slips through hitting the back of my throat and bending down into it. I lean over further and with a firm push slide nearly to his balls.

I pull back far enough to get a full breath then back down to pop his head in and out of my throat several times getting used to it. Back up and all the way off, still nobody cares what were doing so I drop to my knees in front of duke between his legs. I hold his flag pole in both hands running my tongue crazy over his head, open wide and push down on it firmly.

My tongue wiggling the entire way down to the base of his fourteen inch cock, I hold there running my tongue around while Duke grunts and moans loudly. I yank back off all the way telling Duke.

"I don't want this to take too long so this time I am going to jack you off into my mouth but next time I am going to suck you off the whole way."

I wrap my lips around under the base of his head running my tongue wild upon it grab on with both hands and jack his long pole madly with both hands twisting them around his shaft as they fly up and down the length. Duke places one of his huge hands over his mouth to muffle his grunts and moans. I jack his shaft wildly for a few minutes and get rewarded by a full mouth of hot salty jizz.

He pumps rope after rope after rope of his white creamy nectar into my mouth and I swallow again. Two more streams pump into my mouth as Duke Finishes and I pull off the head swish it around in my mouth enjoying his seed immensely before I gulp it down.

I lick his head clean and stuff his flag pole back into his shorts and hop back beside him on the bench.

"Damn Tonya that was fucking hot! I'm gonna rest here for a few minutes. If you want to head back in its fine with me I'll be back shortly."

"Thanks Duke I think I'll go meet some of the other guys. Hurry back in."

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek grab my drink and skip off back to the table. I run into Don Juan along the way and he spouts some poetry to me and grabs my ass as I go by. I already have enough men or I would have stopped to play as he was very handsome sporting a nice bulge in his Lycra pants.

I also see the purple princess from before and see that she is a gorgeous Marie Antoinette I would love to play with. She has on an incredibly hot dark purple skin tight outfit showing an ample D cup and a mile of the sexiest legs with sweet spike heeled granny boots. She has beautiful long black hair flowing all over like it is choreographed. She spies me and we sidle up beside each other for introductions. Her name is Lissette and she has an intoxicating voice with a French accent.

I find out she had a fight with her significant other because every one was flirting with her and He and his brother and date all left since he was driving. She is the most striking pre-op I have ever seen in person and we chat as I take her back to the table with me. When I get back to the table Ike yells

"Where's Duke?"

I motion like I am blowing a big cock and jacking it with my hands and say.

"He's a bit drained but will be back soon."

TonyaTV69
TonyaTV69
398 Followers