How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 10

Story Info
Guy changes school and sex to fit in.
5.7k words
4.8
97k
81

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers

My eyes opened the next morning and I was a being held in someone's arms, I felt very safe and secure. For a second, until the cobwebs cleared, I thought it was Trent holding me in our bed in our cabin. Then I felt the soft breasts pressing into my back and I remembered where I was. I was sharing a bed with Anna, the daughter of the family we had dinner with last night. The memories of what happened came back to me and I tensed up, angry.

Anna was spooned up behind me and had her arm over my mid section. There was nothing erotic or romantic about it, just someone cuddling someone else. I felt myself start to relax; it was that movement in my muscles that caused Anna to stir.

"Hi," she said sleepily.

"Hi yourself," I responded.

"Sorry about that," Anna said as she withdrew her arm, "I tend to do that in bed with anyone."

"I am not complaining. It is a nice way to wake up." I reassured her.

"Good," Anna said looking sheepish, "how about breakfast?"

"Not yet, I need to get changed first."

There was a knock on the door and Adam's voice carried through the wood. "You decent?"

"No, but give us a minute to take our clothes off." Anna said, laughing as she got up and unlocked the bedroom door.

Adam stepped in and carried a tray with a tea service on it.

"I hope you like tea Janie." He said, pouring.

"Yes, in fact I prefer it."

We sat on the bed and talked. Mostly we made plans for the day. We were at sea all day and would not dock until the next morning. Anna disappeared for a few minutes and returned saying that she tested my key and the door opened fine. Trent must have gone out.

"No," Adam said, "I called the concierge and asked him to unlock it for you. I said that Trent must have flipped the lock by accident and locked you out."

"Thank you for your discretion." I told him colouring slightly.

"No problem. Now, why don't you get changed and we can go get breakfast."

"Great idea, but I need to work out before I eat." I said. "I am determined to go back to school ready to start cheering again and this cruise food is not going to help that."

"Good plan, in fact I will join you." Anna said, and Adam nodded.

I slipped across the hall and into my cabin. Sure enough Trent was sawing logs in the bedroom. I tossed his tie on the dresser and grabbed my workout leotard, pink with white accents, my leggings, and white running shoes and headed for the fitness center. Adam and Anna were coming out the door at the same time, both wearing the same evil smiles.

There was a yoga class just starting and a Pilates' class right after. Anna and I spent the next ninety minutes stretching and working our muscles, I occasionally shot glances at Adam as he went from the stationary bike to the fitness machines and then cooled down on the treadmill. I almost killed myself watching him on the bench press and upper body machines. As we were walking back to our rooms Anna told me of their plan to teach Trent a lesson about locking me out last night. It was wonderfully simple, yet infinitely devious. I agreed and we went into our cabins to shower and clean up and agreed to meet in the corridor in thirty minutes. Fortunately Trent was nowhere to be seen when I went to clean up.

True to their words, both Anna and Adam were waiting for me when I came out ready for breakfast. We made our way up to the Lido deck and the café there. Sure enough, we spotted Trent sitting alone at a table for four, looking like a vulture with a headache and nursing a cup of coffee. I got my breakfast, cereal and fruit, milk and yogurt and headed for the table. I dropped my tray loudly on the table and got a very dirty look once his head stopped ringing.

"Good morning Trent, isn't it a beautiful day at sea?" I gushed all over him as I sat down at the opposite corner. He was against the window and I took the aisle seat. I got a grunt for a response.

"Did you have a good time last night? I did not see you after dinner."

Grunt.

"Well the only reason I ask is that I spoke to Anna this morning and..." I was interrupted by another tray dropping even louder on the table. Adam had joined us and sat down next to me.

"Good morning my sweet," he said as he leaned in and kissed me on mouth. No tongues were involved, but he spent the next minute or so pressing his lips to mine. I almost swooned.

"Good morning Adam." I replied when he let me up for air. "Did you sleep well?"

"Not a wink, as you well know." He responded grinning at me. "Morning Trent, you look like death warmed over, hard night?"

"Well as a matter of fact..." Trent whispered only to be interrupted by a third tray making even more noise.

"Good morning all." Anna said cheerfully. She leaned over the table and kissed her brother, not the usual way a sister kisses a brother, but they did not get too out of hand. Then she turned to me. "Good morning Darling" and she kissed me. This girl could give lessons, she had me panting in seconds and I had to hold onto the table to keep from grabbing her. She pulled back only far enough to let Trent see our tongues entwined and then kissed me again. Anna broke the kiss and smiled as she sat down. "You taste just as sweet as last night. Hi Trent, feeling better?"

Trent sat there open mouthed and decidedly green. He looked like he was gonna feint and Anna pushed the last button that he had.

"You okay, you look a little pale. You should eat something. Here, I got you a plate." She slid a dinner plate in front of him and I almost got sick looking at it. Anna had got him runny scrambled eggs, burnt toast, half cooked bacon and the coffee smelled as though it was used to clean the engines. Trent lasted all of five seconds before he jumped up and dashed to the door, holding a hand over his mouth. We all laughed and Anna picked up the plate and tossed the food away.

"That will keep him guessing, and teach him a lesson." Adam said firmly. We all laughed and started to eat as the chair that Trent vacated was pulled back and Jason sat down looking stern. We looked up and saw that we were surrounded by parents.

"All right, what was that all about?" Jason demanded. "We saw your little display from across the room."

Looking guilty, I explained about Trent locking me out last night. Anna told them of how he got drunk after seeing Adam and me going off after dinner. Adam piped in and finished the rest of the story, how he took me back to their room, I slept with Anna and he figured out a way to teach Trent a lesson. By the time we finished, there were smiles all around.

"Well, if that doesn't get him off his high horse, then I will have to talk to him." Jason said with a grin.

"No," I said firmly. "This is between him and me. I don't want anyone to say anything to him."

"Are you sure," Heather asked softly.

"Yes, if he won't accept me as I am, then I will find someone who will."

There were looks of confusion from Adam, Anna and their parents, so I launched into my pre-planned speech about wanting to remain a virgin. Kevin and Jennifer smiled approvingly and looked sharply at Anna, who promptly ignored them.

We finished breakfast and Mom grabbed me and dragged me off to the front of the ship. Jennifer had Anna in tow and Heather and Susan completed the party. Heather waved at Jason and said that we were having a girls' day at sea and would see them at dinner. I started to protest, but Mom gave me a look and I stopped talking quickly. We ended up outside the ship's theatre at the very front. The movement of the ship was much more pronounced here, anyone putting on a show would be hard pressed to keep their feet under them.

There was a table set up and a woman selling books about two to three inches thick. Mom walked right up and grabbed six. She handed her room card over and the lady ran it through before handing it back. Mom handed them out and we went directly into the theatre. We found seats about half way to the stage and Mom handed out the books.

They were filled with coupons for the stores all over the world. I asked Mom what was up and she said just wait and see. Since I could not get any more information and Anna seemed as lost as I was, we flipped through the books as the theatre filled around us. I stopped flipping and started reading and noticed that several of the coupons were for free items.

After about fifteen minutes a woman appeared on the stage, wearing the uniform of one of the ships staff. She introduced herself as the ships shopping consultant and for the next forty five minutes explained how and where to get the best items. Each port we were headed to had its own specific items to look for. One was for jewelry, one camera's and electronics, one for alcohol. She gave us tips on how to shop, where to shop and where to avoid. She explained the books and how to get the most out of them, including all the free items from the ports we were going to. The book was good for a year and could be used anywhere in the world. It was more than worth the thirty dollars Mom paid.

We left the seminar talking about the stores and ports that we would be at starting the next day. We headed to the elevators and went up to our deck and to our cabins with instructions to change to bathing suits and be back in ten minutes. We all made the required time and headed to the pool on the deck above. We swam and hot tubbed for about an hour and then the Moms lead us down to the spa at the rear of the ship on the same deck.

We were welcomed with open arms and were whisked away to be completely pampered. We emerged about five hours later, massaged, facialed, manicured, pedicured, relaxed and hair done in time to return to our cabins to dress for dinner. I got the full body massage and a body wrap, the mud facial felt nasty, but did the job. I even got special nail polish that changed colour in sunlight.

Since this was a full day at sea, it was a formal dinner. I dressed in a strapless little black dress, with a beaded sweetheart neck line; no stockings and open toed knot sling back black four inch heels.

Anna wore a one shoulder little black dress with a rosette on the shoulder and a ruffled body. Her shoes were a platform sandal with a four inch heel. Susan wore a pleated waist rhinestone bow floor length gown in red with spaghetti straps. Mom was dressed in a one shoulder fitted floor length gown in dove grey. Heather was in a strapless pleated floor length brooch in white with matching heels. Jennifer had on a classic A-line mid length formal in blue. To say that we were all looking incredibly hot would be a classic understatement.

We took the elevator down to the promenade deck and headed through the casino to the main dining room. One the way through I found a token on the floor and fed it into a slot machine and pushed the button. I was about to keep on walking when the sirens went off. I thought that I was in trouble and was about to be busted for gambling under age, but I had just hit the jackpot. Mom stood beside me and made me wait while the manger came over and unlocked the machine. He checked the computer and announced that I had just won over five thousand dollars.

They took me to the cashier and tried to get me to put the money on my stateroom account, but seeing the trouble I was having with Trent, I wanted cash. They pushed, but I was firm, and they paid me out in cash. It took about twenty minutes to get everything sorted out and we were almost late for dinner.

We met the guys at our table, all of them looked delicious in their tuxedo's, even Trent damn it. But we were seated attentively and ordered dinner. Shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad, marinated chicken breast, and I begged off of desert, but the cheese cake looked absolutely divine. Adam was ever the gentleman, and he seemed surprised that we could have spent all day in the spa. The boys spent the day shooting hoops, skeet shooting and golf driving on the after deck. It sounded like fun, but I think we had the better day.

After dinner Adam led me up to the Sky Observation lounge. It was a clear night and you could feel the slight motion of the ship but we lay on the lounges provided and watched the stars go by. I had never seen a night sky so clear and dark before. We could see every star in the heavens, or so it seemed. It was very romantic and I couldn't help but wish that I was sharing it with Trent.

Adam and I talked again about our goals and life plans. He was studying engineering and was looking at going into large civil projects, dams, highways, things like that. I told him that I was hoping to study photography and was waiting to hear from UCLA about going there. Adam said that I was certain to get in, which I thought was sweet, since he had not seen any of my work.

It was after one in the morning when Adam took me back to my cabin, this time the door was partial open, held that way by the security bolt. We went in and found Trent and Anna sitting at the table in the veranda, talking softly. We went over to them and I opened the sliding door to let them know that we were there.

Both were drinking sodas, I figured Trent learned his lesson the night before. Anna invited us to join them and we sat on the other two chairs and talked for another hour before Adam said that he was going to bed. Anna joined him and left me and Trent alone on the balcony.

"Trent, we need to talk." I said softly.

"No, we don't." He replied tersely and headed back into our cabin. I followed him in, but he locked the bedroom door on me and I sat down on the sofa, getting ready to cry when the door opened and Trent reappeared in his shorts and made for the other sofa.

"I got the bed last night, so you can have it tonight. Sorry it won't be as fun as last night with those two, but at least you can get caught up on your sleep. Goodnight."

Trent rolled over onto his side facing the back of the couch and ignored me. I sat there for a few minutes, and then stood to go to bed.

"Trent, I still need to discuss this with you. I want to explain everything to you. But I need you to meet me at least half way and listen."

He said nothing and I went into the bedroom, changed into my nightie, removed my vagina and went to bed. I made it a point to not lock the bedroom door. I spent the night staring at the ceiling and watching the waves out the window. By dawn I had got maybe two hour sleep and I was again on the balcony watching the sunrise. I was tempted to use the whirlpool, but decided against it. I heard the sliding door open behind me and Trent stood there dressed for the day, I was still in my nightie.

"Come in here, you must be frozen solid, you have been out here for over an hour." He ordered, I wanted to tell him to stuff it, but I was cold. He led me into the sitting room and wrapped a blanket around me and proceeded to serve me the breakfast that he had ordered. We ate without speaking and by the time we finished, the tension in the room was reaching the breaking point.

"Janie," Trent said finally, "I want to say something to you, but I have to say straight out with no interruptions."

"Okay," I replied meekly, I knew where this was going. He did not want anything to do with me.

"I need to apologize about how I have been acting and I don't really know how." My mouth dropped open and I almost said something, but Trent kept on talking.

"I have been mad at myself and been taking it out on you." He continued. "Before I met you, I was the shallow, pathetic little rich boy that you see in all the movies. I won't make excuses about why I was that way, but it is how I was. I had gotten used to being careful about people who wanted to be my friend, with Dad being so rich I got a lot of people toadying up to me to curry favor with Dad. I learned early how to use that against people and it worked at keeping people at arm's length. My only true friend all these years has been Candy, she and I have been together since we were babies. Her Mom and mine went through school together.

"Anyway, I learned to use people and then dump them when I got what I wanted. Before we met, I was only interested in my car, football and getting laid. Then you strolled into my life. You are the first person I had ever met who treated me like you didn't know who my parents were. I couldn't get over the fact that you weren't swooning all over me. I was actually nervous when I asked you out. I didn't know what to do if you said no. No one ever turned me down for a date before and I was up all night worrying about what you would say.

"When you said yes, I thought my heart would burst. Then when I picked you up, you came down the stairs, you were a vision. I didn't think I was good enough for you. Then you handled my parents like you had known them for years. Nothing fazed you. You were more of an adult than anyone I had ever met.

"Then we were dating officially and I saw how you treated everyone else, even the school nerds, you got Candy and that guy Kevin together, I realized just how wonderful you were.

"When you told me you wanted to remain a virgin I accepted it without question, because I couldn't think of anything worse than taking that from you. You were always in control of every situation, so confident that it never occurred to me to try anything.

"When we were at the cottage and you came out in that bathing suit I was in shock. I had never seen anyone as beautiful as you were. Then you climbed into the hot tub and told me the truth and showed me that you were a guy. I didn't know what to say or do. I lost it.

"I reacted only on instinct. I forgot what a wonderful person and lover you were and thought only of the stigma attached to having sex and being in love with a guy. It came as such a shock that I wasn't thinking. I blamed you for the fact that you are who you are. I knew that I needed to get out of the cottage and think before I really did something stupid.

"When I was out driving around, I realized that it was the shock of what you had told me and shown me that had gotten to me. I understood why you lied to me, it makes sense, you didn't want anyone to know that about you. Then when I got back your Mom and Susan were there and it seemed that they were mad at me for the way I reacted to the news and that just got me madder, so I attacked you and threatened to out you at school. Susan put me in my place about that, not that I would have really said anything.

"Then she hit me with the point about my sexual orientation and being a homophobe. That really stopped me and made me think. I realized that she was partially right. I was being a homophobe, even though neither of us is gay, bi maybe, but not gay, since you are a girl. After you left, I thought about her comments and spent the rest of the time at the cottage and since then really thinking about what happened on our dates and when we had sex.

"I loved the feel of your ass around my dick. I loved the feeling of you on top of me riding my cock till we both came. I loved the feeling of you sleeping next to me, waking up in the middle of the night to feel your warmth next to me. I even liked it when you shoved your finger up my ass or fed me my own cum. I think that was the biggest problem. The feeling that I should not have enjoyed that, which is what has been bothering me for the last few months.

"And then I saw you standing in the door of this cabin, looking beautiful, despite the shock of seeing me. I knew then that I loved you, and only you. I have been trying to get my courage up to tell you how I feel, but then you went off with Adam and I realized what I had lost, probably for ever. That is why I was so drunk the first night. I locked you out so that you would have an excuse to be with Adam and then I would be justified for how I felt. When I saw you the next morning and saw that the three of you spent the night together having sex, I was furious, and very hung over. I really did have to go be sick, but only because I had finally realized what I had lost.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,066 Followers
12