How I Became A Cock-Lover

Story Info
First time experiences at man to man sex.
2.6k words
4.04
76.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmgo
mmgo
9 Followers

I finally tasted the salty piss-slit of the purplish-red cockhead as it touched my parting lips, and the veiny shaft slowly slid into my warm wet mouth. The scent of sweaty man meat from the base of hairy pink balls spun my brain into a cock-sucking machine. My head moved up to meet cock as my hips pressed toward my face. I felt the turgid meat twitch twice against my tongue, and warm gushes of goo flood my throat as I swallowed again and again.

When you suck yourself, with your legs up and over your head, you start to feel like a frantic dog craving juicy meat. This is a true story, in three parts, of how I came to enjoy man to man sex. The first part is about being curious and experiencing it for the first few times. The second part is about going cock crazy. The third part is about becoming a man lover.

Of course, I would set aside time in to jack-off, and when I found out I could suck myself, I did that too. But I really didn't think about other men's cocks. And I wasn't thinking about any cock except my own the night when I was nineteen and hitchhiking from my girlfriend's house to home. In fact, I was thinking about how I had been fingering her dark haired pussy when I stuck out my thumb to hitch a ride. My rock-hard cock was tight against my jeans when a motorcyclist stopped to pick me up. "Where you headed?" the cyclist asked. He was a man in his late thirties at least, wearing a tight leather jacket and leather riding pants. He had black hair and dark eyes. "A few miles to 12th and James," I said. "Looks like you can hardly walk," he laughed, looking at my crotch. "Well, climb on behind me, but no funny business," he said, again chuckling. "I'm only kidding, kid."

I climbed on the cycle, sitting behind him on the same long seat. He showed me where to put my feet, told me to hold on, and started up the cycle. I could feel the roar of the engine, and as he shifted, which was frequently for some reason, I would slide into him. There was nothing to grip, and since I felt like I might fall off, I took hold of his belt on the left and on the right. He pushed his hips back towards me, and bent further down on his bike, as he shifted again, and I slid into his leather-clad ass with my jean coated cock. I could feel my cock push against his ass each time he shifted, and I had nowhere to scoot to keep it from happening. I saw that we were not going to 12th and James, but somewhere else, and I could feel my cock getting even harder, and a rush of excitement surged through me. I wasn't sure where we were going, but I started thinking at that moment about his cock. He finally pulled into an alley, pressed a garage door opener and we roared into the garage.

As the garage door went down, he said, "In case you're wondering, I'm taking you where I know you want to go." He reached into the folds of his leather pants and pulled out a thick long cock, and said, "Get down on your knees, boy, and put your mouth to this. I'm gonna fuck your face." I felt as if I was in a trance as I fell to my knees before him, and parted my lips to take his cock into my mouth. My lips parted wide, and as they did, he grabbed the back of my head with both of his hands, and thrust into my face, pushing his cock into me until I started gagging.

I had tears in my eyes as I looked up at him, with his cock still way into my mouth, but not enough to gag me. "We can do it another way, boy, you can choose, but one way or another, I'm fucking you until I cum inside you. What will it be, your face or your asshole?" I opened my mouth wide, wrapped my lips around the long thick cock, and slowly slid my mouth down the rock hard shaft. I could not take it all the way to the base of his hairy balls, but I began moving up and down the pulsing shaft rapidly to try to compensate for it. His cock was bigger than what I thought a cock could be, and I didn't want it up my ass. It had never crossed my mind that a cock could even go into an ass, let alone his hugecock inside my ass.

So I sucked his cockshaft ravenously, tasting the salty biker cocksweat, and hoping to avoid an anal assault. His cock began to twitch, and the tip pressed the roof of my mouth, when he grabbed my head and rammed down towards his cum-bulged, tightening ballsack.

"Eat my meat, you boy-bitch, and take my cum," he shouted as I gagged on his throat thrusting cock. He pressed my head down, and my lips tight around his shaft base felt the manjuice pulsate through his shaft. My impaled throat felt spasm after spasm of warm musky sperm fill it to overflowing as I fought to free his grip. I was choking on his cum, when he let go, and I swallowed whatever juice had not been shot directly down my throat. He took me on his bike near to my home. "If you ever want more cock, kid, go to the Steam and Sauna on Arlington," he said, and rode off.

A number of years passed until I tasted cock again. My wife and her mother went to a baby shower in another city, and were gone for the weekend. My wife thought it would be a good idea for me to stay with my father-in-law, Jack, at his house, "to keep us both out of trouble" as she put it. Friday night, a few hours after they had gone, Jack and I went out for a sandwich at a nearby neighborhood bar and grill. After eating dinner, we sat for awhile drinking beer. By the time we got home, I was feeling a little horny. "Let's keep the party going, Mark," Jack said. "You grab a few more beers from the fridge, and I'll go for the hard stuff" he laughed. He came into the family room with a bottle of whiskey and a box filled with videotapes. "Here, pick a tape to watch," he said, as he handed me the bottle. I took a swig and asked him where he had gotten all the tapes. "I've been collecting them for years," he laughed.

"Let's watch something unusual, Mark." My head was spinning as I read aloud the titles..."Fisting Frenzy"...."Anal Orgy"...."Chicks with Dicks." My mind flashed to the time when I sucked that biker's cock, and my own cock began to grow. "You interested in that one, Mark?" Jack asked. "Not really," I said. "Well, I am. Let's put it in." My cock pressed against my jeans as I put in the video. We drank a few more beers, and watched as a man sucked a short, thick cock to completion. My father-in-law was visibly rubbing his cock through his pants now, and it was turning me on. My cock throbbed with longing, and I wanted to taste my father-in-law's meat. "You ever suck a cock, Mark?" he asked. "No," I said. "But I use to suck myself every now and then." "Really?" he questioned. "I'd like to see that."

So I layed on the floor, and kicked my feet up and over my head, to show him how I did it. "Well, let's see you do it," he said. "I would need to take my clothes off," I told him. "That's okay. And so you don't feel funny, I'll take mine off too, and try it." So we each undressed. I watched as my father-in-law's cock flopped from his boxer shorts, and I saw it was about my size, five to six inches erect, not thin but not thick, average, I guess, except he had no hair.

"Never see a shaved cock, Mark?" he asked. "Let's see what you got." I finished undressing. "Look's good," he said, his cock in his hand now, his hand moving up and down on the hardening veiny shaft. He layed down on the floor, and kicked his feet over his head, and pressed downward with his body. His cock was several inches from his mouth, and his asshole was exposed. I couldn't take my eyes away from his smooth slit and his smooth balls.

"You like what you see, huh? Well, let's see you try it." My cock was fully erect, and my cockslit glistened with a hint of precum. I layed down on the floor, and kicked my feet over my head, and pressed downward. My cock came within an inch of my mouth, and I stuck my tongue into the cockslit and licked it. Jack was stroking his pink-purple cock as he stood above me, looking down on my ass cheeks and my hairy balls as I licked the tip of my cock. He reached down and grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, pressing down with his thumbs into my ass crack, and pushed gently for me to take my cock into my mouth. "I just can't do it, Jack," I panted.

"Oh, you're doing it you slut slave, Mark, you're doing it," he said, as his thumbs pried slowly into my anal opening. It turned me on to hear my father-in-law say that to me, and he could tell. He bent down for a minute and picked up a tube of lubrication, opened it, and spread it on the head and shaft of his cock. He put a big glob on the fingers of his left hand. He stood up, his glistening cock resting above my ass, and he began to knead my puckering virgin manslit with the index finger of his left hand. I could feel my asshole parting to receive his prying finger, and then another finger pushed inside.

My asshole burned with intrusion until I began to relax. Jack pressed a third finger inside my dark hair-rimmed man cunt and waited until I relaxed again before beginning to thrust the three fingers in and out and in and out. Then he lodged his three fingers deep inside my quivering anal opening, and waved them rhythmically towards my five and a half inches of hard pink meat. My father in law lowered my ass to the floor, and continued to wave his three fingers in my asshole while climbing on top of me. He took my cock into his mouth, sucking up and down in synchronization with his fingers.

He abruptly pulled his fingers from my puckering manslit, and pulled his mouth from my pulsing rod. He sat up, with his hairless asshole hovered atop my gaping mouth, and lowered his ass cheeks onto my head. He smothered me in assmeat. I could feel my face smashed by his smooth flesh, as he began riding my head and saying, "Eat my shit hole, you boy bitch, and lick me clean." I felt like I could barely breath, as I stuck my tongue into his puckering shaved slit, and licked it ravenously as the musky scent of washed mancunt filled my flaring nostrils.

"You ass slave, stick it deeper," he shouted, as he road my head. He bent his head down to my cock, as he spread his manslit wide for my darting tongue, then took my whole shaft into his mouth down to the base of my balls. I felt my cock pulse, and as my tongue tasted the inner depths of his musky manpussy, I began to spasm into his mouth from deep in my fuckmuscle. I never thought I would have my mouth at the opening where shit spews, and that thought, coupled with his mouth on my cock, was too wild for me to hold back any longer.

Then Jack turned abruptly around and put his lips against mine and spit my white creamy cock juice from his full mouth into my own and I tasted cum again. He remained on top of me, face to face, and put his tongue into my mouth, and pinched my nipples, alternating one and then the other, twisting until I felt pain. I could also feel his turgid tool sliding against my tight anal opening, and I wrapped my legs up and around his torso like the slut I was becoming. This provided a better approach for his slippery shaved cock to slide slowly into my lubricated asscunt. The spongy tip of his rock hard dick pressed against my puckering virgin manslit. The veiny intruder pried apart my tight pussy lips and slowly, inch by inch, slid into what was before my shit chute, but what was now and hereafter my mancunt.

"Oooh" my father-in-law moaned, as his cockbase came to nest against my assflesh. "You have a tight ass, you bitch slave," he shouted, as he began to thrust in and out, reaching down and taking my left taut nipple between his right thumb and forefinger and twisting harder and harder. My own cock lay limp, thick cum still oozing from its pink red head. I could feel my inner emptiness being filled by cock. I wrapped my legs tighter around Jack's torso as he plunged a final time into my pulsing manpussy and his cock exploded with thick white jism spewing into my deep ass space. He lay there for a minute, and I was wondering, "What happens next?"

He slowly pulled his cock from my hole, and straddled my chest. His half-erect cock was covered with a cocoa-colored slime that was a mixture of sperm, lubricating jelly and mancunt cream. White cum oozed from the purple head as the cock dangled in my face.

"Clean me up, my boy bitch, and taste your asshole." He leaned into my face, and I stuck my tongue out, and licked the pissslit clean. I could taste the thick glob of cum, and then I tasted the aftermath of a manhole fuck. I took the dangling cock into my mouth and devoured whatever was on that meat. "That's right, Mark, lick me clean," he demanded, and I did. He asked if I was thirsty, and I was. "Good," he said. I was shocked when I tasted a few drops of piss in my mouth. "I'm not that thirsty," I said, as I pulled away from his clean cock. "Yes you are," he said, grabbing my hair, and pulling it.

"Open up, whore, and take my piss," he shouted, pulling harder. I was still half-drunk, my head was spinning. My cock was beginning to fill with blood and get hard as I opened my mouth and a steady stream of golden piss was beginning to fill my mouth. I gulped the steamy hot liquid until it filled my mouth to overflowing and it ran down my cheeks. Jack directed the golden spray to my face until no more piss gushed from Jack's cock. "You have been initiated now, Mark, and you'll find yourself craving cock more than you crave my daughter's cunt," he said. I doubted that I thought, looking up at his now flaccid cock through piss splattered eyes. My raw red rectum was oozing sperm, and my cock ached for more mouth. We never spoke again about that night, or about cock, but my father-in-law did fuck me again five years later. But that story is for Part 2: Cock Crazed.

mmgo
mmgo
9 Followers