How I Became A Girly Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Further descent into depravity.
2.1k words
4.27
80.4k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
richfun71
richfun71
51 Followers

Copyright 2008

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Here I was a normal straight guy dressed in a tight pink t-shirt, stockings and suspenders and black lacy panties under my jeans, wearing bright red lipstick and with a transvestite's cum dried onto my face, and the taste of another man's cum in my mouth. I had a piece of paper with an address on it a mile away and I knew I had no choice but to step outside and try to get there as quickly as possible.

I opened the door, stepping out onto Canal Street in the middle of the Gay Village. Oh my God, the shame! My first burnt bright red as a guy grinned and called out: "Nice lipstick, sweetie!"

I shut the door and hurried down the street, head down, trying not to hear the murmured comments as I walked past.

"Mmm, you can use those red lips on my man meat any time."

"Nice stockings and suspender set hunny."

"You look delicious, slut. Fancy coming to mine?"

"Like your aftershave, eau de sperm!"

I got to the end of the street, barely noticing the barrier being opened by a burly security guard and turned away from the throng. I thought life would be easier but now I was not only subjected to more lewd suggestions from men walking to the Village but also "tuts" and muttered comments of "faggot" "queer" "poof" from members of the public walking along. I blushed an even deeper red as I desperately hurried down the streets until finally I reached my destination. Looking at the address I had been given, I saw it was a school uniform shop. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open, stepping inside.

A young female shop assistant, probably late teens, slim with blonde hair and very pale skin, came over to greet me as I walked in. She smirked as she took in my red lips.

"How can I help you, Sir?" she asked over-politely.

"Are you Samantha? Simon's told me I have to speak to her." I replied in a quiet voice, trying not to draw attention to myself. My cock twitched in my panties as I saw her - I must be on heat, how could I be getting horny after all I'd been through?

"No, I'm Anna. She's over there at the back." gestured the blonde haired girl.

I walked hesitantly around the corner towards the back of the shop and saw to my horror that Chloe Robson was standing at one of the rails. She was a girl of 18 whose house backed onto ours. Chloe was about 5'2, brunette, slim and had been the subject of many wanking sessions for me, especially after an evening where I saw her come home in her school uniform, hurry to her room with her boyfriend who kissed her and undid her blouse, revealing a white bra encasing two lovely pert breasts (about 32b would be my guess). She then pulled him onto the bed and they fell below the height of the window and I just saw flashes of flesh as a bum or an arm bobbed up into view. I shot gallons of cum as I fantasised about Chloe that day! And now she was in this bloody shop! She was with a middle aged balding guy who had his back to me that I assumed was her Dad. I bowed my head and hurried around behind her back, and although she half-turned, I was pretty sure I'd got past her without her seeing me. Turning a corner past a display stand, still with my head down, I bumped into a large middle-aged woman.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry." I muttered and as I raised my eyes, I saw a name badge with "manageress" written on it. "Oh, err, sorry, er, are you Samantha?" I stuttered.

"Yes," she smiled "and you must be Lucy."

"Lucy??" I thought but didn't say anything and just nodded, hoping to get out of here before Chloe saw me.

"Lucy Cunt? Or 'Loose Cunt' for short." Samantha asked, far too loudly for my liking. I nodded vigorously, just wanting the ground to open up. Oh shit, Simon had not only told her about me but he'd given me a girly NAME.

"Well, we'd better get you some clothes hadn't we?" Samantha said in a brisk no-nonsense fashion. "Follow me!"

Oh shit, oh shit, surely that bastard isn't going to make me dress like a schoolgirl?

I nodded helplessly and walked behind her, looking at her fully for the first time. She was about 55, about five foot tall, black hair in a bob, quite a bit overweight, and wore a white blouse with a ring of pearls, a long multi-coloured skirt and flat black shoes. She had huge breasts and almost waddled as she walked.

Samantha asked me my dimensions and said, "It's so good that girls are getting bigger all the time, sissies like you can now find things that fit."

Samantha waddled around picking out items which she gave me to hold: a white blouse, blue tie, blue jumper, blue pleated skirt, white frilly ankle socks and then a pair of black clumpy schoolgirl shoes with a small heel. I kept my head down praying Chloe didn't see me. She then went round behind her counter and reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of white panties and a training bra, putting them on the top of the pile.

"Go get changed," she told me. "I need to deal with Mr Robson and then I will come to the changing room. Wait for me in the main changing room area outside the cubicles."

"Please, don't make me do this." I begged.

Samantha shot me a fierce look and said "Lucy, didn't Simon Say you had to do this?"

I nodded yes and bolted for the dressing room. I removed my pink t-shirt, jeans and then the panties, which were still damp with my cum from earlier, stockings and suspenders and put them in a pile with my shoes. Taking a deep breath, I started to get changed. The bra took ages to fasten in place as I trembled and struggled with the catch. The panties were virginal white and quite tight. The blouse and tie were easy as was the jumper but pulling the skirt up, I was appalled to see that it barely came to the top of my thighs. On a schoolgirl, I'd be drooling and approving but on me - oh no, I looked like a total slut! Even though it was me dressed like this my cock stirred and started to bulge in my panties. Suddenly I heard someone coming. I pulled on the socks and buckled up the shoes and quickly opened the door to the cubicle and stepped outside, not daring to keep Samantha waiting. To my horror, I looked straight into the eyes of Chloe Robson and Anna the shop-girl. Anna giggled and walked out of the dressing-area. Chloe narrowed her brown eyes and said, "I thought it was you, the perv who lives round the back. And it looks like it wasn't me you were perving, you just wanted to dress like me. Is your girlfriend just a front to cover up your real desires?"

"Noo," I whimpered, "I just, er, lost a bet." She snorted derisively.

"You're just like my Uncle Bobby. He had a wife and was a man's man and now he dresses in women's' clothes. I bet he'd love to meet you!"

"No, I'm straight, it's a bet!" I protested, realising my cock was still jutting out straining against my panties and tiny skirt.

Just at that point my phone beeped with an incoming message. Chloe pushed past me and grabbed it off the changing room bench. "Who's 'Master Simon'?" she asked smirking, "That doesn't sound like a bet to me." Without waiting for me to reply she opened the message and read out loud: "Hello Lucy Cunt, please show this picture to the next person you see or I send it to your entire contacts list." Scrolling down, she opened the message and with a look of contempt showed me the picture. It was me, on my knees, Master Simon's cock in my mouth, cum leaking from my lips, black stockings and panties on, with a clearly visible bulge in my panties.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," I blushed, "please don't tell anyone. I'll do anything."

Chloe grinned. "I bet you will" she hissed into my ear as she clicked with my phone and forwarded the picture to herself. She then played with the phone for a bit before throwing it at me. I dropped it and frantically scrabbled to pick it up. She kicked off her little pump and pushed her foot under my nose.

"Kiss my foot, Lucy." she ordered, emphasising the last word. It smelt really bad but I frantically kissed her foot and licked across the top of it. Oh the shame! She giggled and then pushed my face away with the sole of her foot, putting her pump back on. "I'll be back in touch," she winked and walked towards the front of the shop.

In the distance I heard: "Daddy, are we ready to go?" The shop doorbell tinkled as someone left. I heard footsteps and I stood up quickly as Samantha walked round the corner, looking very flushed. Wordlessly, she beckoned me to follow her and I did, going round the corner into her office, head bowed.

Once in her office, she locked the door and told me to lie on the wooden floor on my back. I did as she ordered, and she stood over me.

"All the Dads love shopping here," Samantha grinned, "I love to make their trips more fun, and do things for them that their repressed wives won't do any more. It gets me a lot of business. Let me show you." My cock twitched – mmm perhaps I was going to get sucked off, that would be great, no matter what the woman looked like. She sat on my chest facing my cock and flicked her voluminous skirt up over my head and then moved her crotch towards my mouth. I was expecting another shemale with a large cock and started to panic but as her sweaty flabby thighs moved up, I smelt the smell of an unwashed and freshly fucked pussy.

"Clean me out, Lucy!" she ordered. I moved to position my mouth at the entrance to her cunt - this was one task I was going to enjoy, no matter how repugnant she looked.

"Not there, slut," she reprimanded me, "Mr Robson's cum is in my arse. He doesn't need to come here for an uniform for Chloe any more but so loves the feeling of a tight arse on his cock that he still visits." She moved and ground her arse onto my mouth pinning me to the floor.

"Mmmmphhh" I tried to protest. The smell was revolting and now she had positioned herself, I could feel the cum starting to dribble down out of her sweaty, freshly fucked arse as she relaxed the muscles holding it inside her. I trembled and made another inaudible moan. Samantha reached up and grabbed a ruler off her desk. Lifting my short skirt, she smacked the ruler down on my balls and semi-erect cock. I screamed in pain.

"Eat it all or I'll really hit you - that was a mere tickle!" she said menacingly. Sobbing, I extended my tongue and touched her horrible tangy hole.

"Good slut," she encouraged, "there's lots inside there, get it all out." I pushed my tongue out further and inside her arse, freeing a large glob of goo in the process. It dropped into my mouth and I gagged at the taste but I had to carry on, tongue going in and out of this vile woman's arse, getting more and more revolting cum into my mouth. She moaned with pleasure and I heard a phone speed-dialling.

"Hello Simon, darling. Oh yes, Lucy, that's good, just there sweety. Your little slut is licking the cum out of my arse, she's good at this. Oh yes stick that tongue deep inside me."

She turned on the speakerphone and I heard Simon's voice: "Make sure you get it all, my little sissy faggot. By the way, I'd hurry back if I were you after you're done, get back here in an hour or you might regret it. Leave him in the uniform, Samantha. I bet his cock's hard and he looks so fuckable in it."

Samantha stroked my cock and it responded "Oh yes, Simon, despite his moans he's getting quite turned no here, he loves being Lucy Cunt, don't you my dear."

Totally humiliated, unable to move I gave a tiny nod as I continued with my ordeal...

To be continued..

All feedback appreciated.

richfun71
richfun71
51 Followers