How I Became A Nasty Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Out of money and out of luck.
1.8k words
4.11
105.9k
52

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a sweet 18 year old girl, from a small town in Alabama madly in love with the man who took my virginity. He was handsome, older, educated, and traveled frequently to my town. He showered me with presents and praise and told me that he loved me. If only you lived closer, he often said, we could have it all, a beautiful life with a house and children. Finally I had enough of the longing, got myself together and took a bus to Miami to be closer to him. I wanted to surprise him and not ask him for help, as I had been saving my money from working at the dairy queen for three summers. I had enough to get a small furnished room, though not exactly nice, and make it for a couple of weeks while I found a job.

Once I got to Miami, life was great. I quickly got a job as a waitress at a diner just a few bus stops from my room. It was time I decided, so I called my lover to share the good news. I should have known the second he answered it that this was all a mistake. He seemed cold to me and frustrated that I called him during the evening hours. He reminded me that he always called me. I knew he liked to be the man in the relationship and I felt awful for making this mistake. He said he would meet me at the diner the following day for lunch.

I spent a ton of time that morning getting ready, putting a tight halter top over my 34B chest with a short skirt and pumps. The pumps made my 5'4" , 140lbs frame look taller and leaner. I brushed my shoulder length brown hair into a ponytail, like he liked, and put light makeup to accent my green eyes. When I got to the diner, he was already there, in a booth towards the back. He told me to sit, he didn't have long, and then proceeded to tell me that I had no right moving without asking him. Tears welled up in my eyes as he told me that I was very special to him in Alabama, but there is no room for me in his life in Miami. I found out later through a friend back home searching online, he actually has a beautiful home, children, and a wife. I felt like such a fool. Standing up and walking out of that diner was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me. My friend begged me to come home, but I was determined not to let my family think I failed. They hadn't wanted me to move, and I needed to prove myself. I cried all night, then decided I would make this work.

A couple of months passed. I worked long shifts serving breakfast to drunks at night, taking home random tips, never knowing if I would make the rent or not. I had a few tables split without paying their tabs and my manager made me pay him! It was rough, and I was lonely, with no friends in town and no way to make friends. One night, as I was leaving the diner, I heard live music coming from the bar across the street, with a sign outside saying All Ages Show. I had often thought about going in, but changed my mind due to the dark, run down look of the building. But I figured, what did I have to lose?

I spent that night watching the music. I hadn't noticed if anyone was watching me. I ordered a diet soda and the bartender asked if I wanted rum in it, so I said sure. I figured the long work hours had aged me and I must pass for old enough. Two nights later I went back, this time there was no music. But no one checked ID's. I sat at the bar and ordered a diet soda with rum. The bartender winked at me and said coming right up. A couple of guys filled the seats next to me, talking about sports and stuff. Eventually one started talking to me. He asked where I got my accent and I explained I was a southern belle. That started my nickname.

Eventually I started going to have a drink every night after I got off, which was nearly 6 nights a week. I felt I had friends there, Frank and Aaron, the boilermakers, Bruce the bartender, Sam the quiet, chubby guy across the bar that says funny stuff every now and again. I started staying later. I started drinking more. I was drinking more because I liked being around people, and also because my pitiful life seemed so much more pleasant when I had a buzz.

One Tuesday night it caught up to me. I was sitting at the bar, having had two strong drinks, counting my tips. It had been extremely slow and I had barely made $12.00 in 14 hours. Sam offered to buy me a drink. I smiled and genuinely thanked him. He came around the bar and sat next to me. He was asking me lots of questions about my life. The next thing I know, we did a shot together. Sam seemed very worried about me so I opened up, telling him how I was $40 short on the rent, which was due tomorrow, and I had only made $12 that day, and how I feel like a failure who won't make it in Miami.

Then Sam had a proposition for me. I asked him what, still such a naive little girl.

"Do you know how to suck cock, Southern Belle?" he asked with a charming smile.

"Um, sure, I guess," I stuttered, feeling buzzed and embarrassed.

"Well" he said pulling out his wallet and flicking his thumb over a large bit of cash, "I happen to have what you need and you have what I need. Are you interested?"

I was shocked, stunned, speechless. I couldn't believe a man who I thought was my friend, would treat me like a hooker. Yet as I thought about my landlord's hateful attitude and having no place to sleep, I slowly shook my head yes.

Sam told me to go to the men's room, get on my knees, and wait for him. My body was shaking as I got up and walked to the back of the dingy bar, looking for the men's room. I pushed open the door and gagged from the stench. It was horrible, smelling of piss. I stood there disgusted, like a deer in headlights. A few minutes passed and I heard the door open. I saw Sam push the door closed and lock it. He looked at me sternly.

"Didn't I say on your knees?" he growled.

"Yes, but it's so gross" I cried.

"Nevermind that" he said as he moved to a stall. He stood over a toilet facing out and told me to get on knees and crawl to him.

I was utterly disgusted. Sam is no looker, about 60lbs overweight with a large beer belly and thinning hair with a thick, old fashioned mustache. Still I did what he asked, I dropped to my knees, put my hands down and crawled the six steps or so till I was at his legs.

"Open my pants, go ahead, get out the prize."

I did as he said, slowly, with apprehension.

"Look bitch, I aint gonna be turned on by some stuck up bitch acting like she don't want this cock. That just means it'll take me way longer to cum in your pretty little mouth. I suggest you show some enthusiasm...show me how much you like sucking dick."

Point taken I thought. He wasn't turned on by the thought of forcing me, but rather by the thought of a younger chick eagerly sucking his big cock. With that, I leaned in, opened his pants and pulled them down. With no underwear on, out jumped a big 8 inch cock, staring me right in the face. I eagerly stroked it, then stuck my tongue out and licked the head. It had a super strong odor, and was getting harder by the second. Sam pushed his pants down farther and sat down on the toilet, then pushed my head into his crotch.

I sucked him liked I loved cock, taking him all the way deep into my throat. He put his hands in my hair and pushed my head down, holding me there till I choked. When he let go, I pulled my head back and gasped for air. Before I could react, he had laid back and put his legs over shoulders and shoved my head into his crotch, under his cock.

"Lick my balls and asshole bitch. Oh yeah, clean that whole area you filthy cunt."

As my tongue lapped at his balls, then moved down to flick inside his asshole, I kept thinking of how low I had sunk. I couldn't believe I was fucking some disgusting man's ass with my tongue for .. then it dawned on me. I didn't even know how much money he was going to pay me. I tried not to, but tears started streaming down my cheeks.

He pulled me back up and told me to suck him deep and hard, and I did just that. He pumped his hips into my mouth and pushed my head onto his crotch. I choked with every thrust. He moaned, called me a hot cunt, and finally got hard as a rock. I could tell he was about to cum, so I tried to pull my head back. He laughed, and said, "no way bitch." He stood up, held my head in place, demanded I look up at him, and shot five big rounds of thick cum into my throat. I choked on it as it slid down my throat. A little escaped and ran down my chin, dropping onto my blouse. He pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it a few times.

"That was hot, thanks slut." He said with a shitty little grin. He told me not to cry, that this is how women have made a living for years, and pulled out three $20 bills and dropped them on me.

I cleaned myself up as best I could. My mascara was all over my face, his cum on my shirt. I gained some composure, picked up the money and slipped it into my bra and walked out. I was mortified wondering if anyone knew what had happened. No one seemed to pay any attention to me. I went back to the bar, got my empty purse, downed the last of my drink and headed home, never looking anyone in the eye.