How I Became a Slut Wife

Story Info
After sex with friend, she gives hubby the details.
2.6k words
4.28
325.7k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,237 Followers

It all started when my husband Dave and I began reading erotic stories downloaded from Internet story sites. We would sometimes lie in bed and casually play with each other while reading the stories aloud. Although we read stories covering a full range of sexual activity, we gradually came to prefer what are called "slut-wife" stories in which the wife cheats on the husband, usually with his knowledge and approval. I suppose that the reason I enjoyed slut-wife stories so much was because a part of me wanted to try it. I sensed that Dave was in favor of making my fantasy reality, and we sometimes discussed ways in which I might do it. In our favorite fantasy, I had sex with another man and then made Dave wait until the next day to hear the juicy details. As we lay in bed the following morning, I slowly masturbated him to orgasm while my story unfolded.

I suppose that I should tell you a little about myself before continuing. My name is Carol and I am twenty years old. I think my best feature is my 34D breasts, but I am told that I have a very nice ass. I have short red hair, a clear complexion, and a pretty smile. I enjoy flirting with men and having them flirt with me. I definitely qualify as a prick-teaser.

My husband Dave is three years older than I am. He's a nice-looking guy with dark hair and a medium build. His cock is bigger than average and he knows how to use it. I suppose some wives become sluts because they don't get all of the sex they need at home. That wasn't the case with me. Dave and I had, and still have, a terrific sex life.

I enjoyed my wife-slut fantasies but couldn't bring myself to act them out. Going to a bar and picking up a stranger was out of the question. On the other hand, I didn't want to risk Dave becoming jealous if I slept with one of our friends. What I needed was a firm nudge in the right direction, and Dave provided it. If he hadn't taken matters into his own hands, none of this would have happened.

I came home one day to find that we had a visitor. Steve, one of Dave's friends, had stopped for a visit, or so I thought. He is a good-looking guy with blond hair, blue eyes, and a great build. I know that he works out a lot and plays baseball, which explains his very masculine physique. He and I had flirted with each other many times in the past, and I had overheard him tell my husband that he thought I was hot. I assumed that Steve had stopped by to visit Dave. How wrong I was!

I joined the two of them for a drink and we chatted for awhile. Then Dave dropped a bombshell on me! "Do you remember that fantasy of ours that we couldn't decide how to act out?" he asked. I blushed when I remembered it. "Well, Steve is going to help us out with it. He's going to take you back to his place and give you a good fucking."

I was stunned! I could hardly believe my ears. I liked Steve very much and had even fantasized about having sex with him, but I didn't think I could work up the courage to do it. Steve flashed a charming smile. I think he enjoyed seeing the blush spread across my pretty face. "Dave and I have already made up our minds, Carol. You're coming back to my place for a good fucking. Now go get cleaned up and put on something sexy. Maybe it should be something inexpensive, because I might want to rip it off of your sexy body."

I felt faint-headed and for a moment I thought I might collapse. I had never imagined that Steve would say such things to me. Judging by their broad smiles and the bulges in their pants, they were obviously enjoying my reaction. Then I realized that I was also becoming sexually aroused. A tingle in the region of my clit spread like a brush fire. My pussy began getting wet. "All right, if that's what you both want," I said.

I took a shower and soaped my body until I was squeaky-clean. I paid special attention to my pussy. The hood of my clit is pierced and I usually wear a small ornament there. I could hardly wait to show it to Steve, but I didn't allow my impatience to take control of me. Knowing very well that Steve would not leave without me, I took my sweet time in preparing myself for him.

I dried my short hair and fluffed it up. Admiring my naked body in a mirror, I decided that Dave and Steve were right - I really was sexy. Remembering what Steve had said about tearing the clothes off of me, I selected an inexpensive cotton dress that looked good on me. It had begun to show signs of wear, so if Steve did rip it off of me, it wouldn't be a great loss. I decided not to wear a bra or panties.

After carefully applying my makeup, I rejoined Dave and Steve. I could tell by the way Steve ogled me that he liked what he saw. "Well, it's about time," he said. "I thought I was going to have to drag you out of that bedroom." His attitude made me suspect that Dave had told him that I like to be dominated. I enjoy having the man take charge, and he was certainly doing that. "Have fun, baby," Dave said, as he kissed me on the cheek.

It was a short drive to Steve's apartment. Once inside, he offered me a drink, which I accepted. I needed something to settle my nerves. As Steve casually stripped off his clothes, his blue eyes never left mine. My heart raced with excitement when I saw his muscular build. He kicked off his pants and stood in front of me wearing only a pair of bikini briefs. "Come over here and take these off of me," he said. "Get down on your knees."

Kneeling in front of him, I slowly pulled down his briefs. It was difficult to get them off because of his powerful erection. As his big cock came free, it sprang up nearly to his belly. Dave had told me that Steve was hung, and I was pleased to see that he had not exaggerated. If he knew how to wield his big cock the way my husband does, I was in for a very good time.

Steve told me to stand up, then he hooked his hands in the top of my dress and ripped it right down the middle as easily as though it were paper. His eyes widened when he saw that I wasn't wearing underwear. I suddenly realized that I should have worn some so he could have had the pleasure of ripping them off, too. He giggled as he reached out and toyed with the ornament decorating my clit. "Is this your cum-trigger?" he asked, as he roughly twisted it in a circle. The stimulation caused my pussy to tingle and lubricate.

"Now get on your knees and make me a happy man," he said. It was just as well that he ordered me to my knees because I could hardly stand. Grabbing a handful of my hair with one hand and his cock with the other, he casually filled my mouth with his manhood. I enjoy sucking cock and think I am good enough at it to please any man. "That's not hard enough, suck it harder," Steve demanded. "You are a damn fine cock-sucker, baby," he said. "I bet you have sucked a lot of cocks to get so good at it. You really are a slut."

From time-to-time, Steve filled both of his hands with my hair and roughly fucked my mouth. He usually gave me just the right amount of cock, but sometimes he would drive a little too deep and trigger a gag. "Carol, I want you to take every inch of my prick into your mouth and throat," he demanded. As I tried to imagine I was swallowing a nice bite of steak, the head of his cock slid down my throat. My chin was tight against his swollen balls and my nose was buried in his thick pubic hair. The deep-throat sent him over the edge. He pulled his cock out of my throat and grabbed my ears to hold me in place. My mouth filled with watery cum. There was so much sap that it surely had been awhile since he had had a good orgasm. After three or four hard spurts, he pulled his cock out and shot the rest in my face, ruining the makeup that I had applied so carefully. "Now swallow every drop, Carol," he ordered. It took some determined gulping to get it all down. When I reached up to wipe the cum off of my face, he grabbed my wrist to stop me. "No, leave it. I like the way you look with my jism in your face."

"Now get on your back," Steve ordered, pointing at the bed. "Hurry up! I want to get my cock in you before it goes soft." He pushed my legs back and hooked them with his arms, then he jammed his cock into my wet pussy with one perfect thrust. It was as though my cunt was a magnet and his cock was an iron bar. "Damn, you are hot, aren't you?" he said, when he discovered how slick my pussy was. He gripped my wrists in his powerful hands and pinned my arms to the bed. My strength was no match for his. Even if I had wanted to resist, it would have been futile.

He didn't do anything fancy, he simply drove his cock deep into my quim straight and true, again and again. "It's a good thing I made you suck me off, baby," he said. "Now I can give you all the fucking you need." I felt an orgasm building up inside of me and knew that it was going to be a strong one. When it hit me, Steve had to use all of his strength to keep me pinned to the bed. "I promised your husband that I would give you a good fucking and that is exactly what I am going to do," he said. He continued to pump in and out of me until he had treated me to two more orgasms, each one a little stronger than the one before. I must have fainted for a few seconds, and when I came around Steve was straddling my chest. "Open your mouth!" he ordered. He growled like an animal as another load shot into my face. Keeping a tight grip on my red hair to hold my face in the line of fire, he proved his virility by jerking out a load almost equal to the first in quantity.

Breathing as heavily as a horse at the end of a race, he flopped down on his back. He barely had enough energy to say, "Don't wipe that stuff off." The spasms in my legs and belly gradually subsided and my breathing slowly returned to normal. While I was resting, Steve's cum trickled down my cheeks and temples. He sat up and smiled down at me. "You look so hot with my cum all over your face, Carol. I wish Dave could be here to see it."

I thought the party was over. If it had ended then, I would have walked away satisfied, but Steve had other ideas. "I need to cum at least three times," he said. "I'm not finished with you yet." We had a drink and a chat while we recovered, then he ordered me to rub my tits against his cock to get him hard again. He had not allowed me to wipe the jism off of my face, so with every move I made, it dripped onto him or the bed. Before long, I was on my back with him straddling me. He put his big cock on my chest and smothered it with my tits. "This will do the trick," he said, as he fucked the tunnel of soft, silky flesh. And it did.

He put me on all fours and began fucking me doggy-style. "I really like your tattoo, Carol," he said, as he stroked the colorful pattern at the base of my spine. "I think it will look even better with my cum all over it." Holding me tightly by the hips, he fucked me just as he had before - hard and fast. "Dave may not let me fuck you again, baby, so I'm going to make the most of it. This is just the way I've always done it in my fantasies. You wouldn't believe how many I have had about you."

I buried my face in a pillow and howled like a she-wolf as another orgasm shook my body. Steve gave me a hard slap on the butt, then another and another. It made me cum even better. He slapped me hard on both cheeks. "I like the way your pussy tightens up when I smack you," he said. I am not sure how many orgasms I had; it could have been three or four or just one long one.

"My father used to say that a man hasn't really had a woman until his ship has sailed into all three ports, and there is one port to go," he said with a snicker. He took his cock out of my pussy and pressed it against my ass-hole. "Slide back on it," he ordered. I tried to relax as I wriggled my ass back against him. When the head popped into my virgin ass, electricity shot down my legs to my curled toes. It took a few minutes for me to adjust to his size, and then I began to enjoy it. The discomfort gradually faded away and was replaced by a feeling of fullness.

It didn't take him long to cum once he plugged his cock into my ass. After only a few minutes, he pulled out and shot his load all over my tattoo. "I think that one did me in, slut," he said with a sigh. "I hope you will give Dave a good report on me." Lost in our own thoughts, we said very little on the ride home.

Dave was already in bed. I'm sure he was pretending to be asleep. I was exhausted from the fucking and fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. The next morning, I awoke before the sun came up. I reached over and found Dave's limp cock. I rubbed it and played with his plump balls until he sprouted a hard-on. When he stirred from his sleep, I used a soft, sexy whisper to tell him about the preceding night.

Using my huskiest, sexiest voice, I described in detail how Steve had first demanded a blow job. I even described the taste of his semen. My husband's cock became harder with each revelation. When I told him how his friend had shot off in my face and then made me wear his cum like erotic makeup, his cock lurched in my hand. As I reached the end of my story and described how Steve's big cock had felt in my ass, I stroked his cock harder and faster. I pumped it furiously as I told him how my lover had squirted cum all over my tattoo. The sun had come up giving me enough light to watch him ejaculate. I had never seen him shoot a bigger load. When he had recovered, he said, "The next time, I want to go along and watch." I'll tell you about that some other time.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,237 Followers