How I Like To Be Analyzed Doggy Style

Story Info
She likes her experiences with anal sex.
1k words
4.08
184.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marca_t
marca_t
8 Followers

Usually I do not start to offer my butt doggy style. It is just too painful. If you want to know what comes first, please check out my other story. There you will find out, how I start accepting to be analyzed.

So, after I helped my lovers dick to become hard again, I present my butt. I kneel with stretched legs and bend down, so that my upper body is lying in the sheets. I stretch out my arms, just as if I was bonded to the bed. My lovers like this submissive pose a lot. They see my ass, cheeks wide open, my rosebud already molested. It is fresh and clean, because I went to the bathroom in the meantime. I figure that is is nicer to see a clean butt, than to eat from a used plate. They always lick my rosebud before fucking me again. That makes up for any pain. Should my lover not stop to lick me, will I have to ask him to fuck me, because too long licking makes me nuts.

My lover lubes my rosebud gently but does not put his finger in. No need to stretch anymore. He wants to fuck a tight hole.

He grabs my hips and approaches. Coming between my legs he forces his way in between, thus stretching my thighs and lower the position of my ass. Stretched so aggressively by my lover, the feeling of being dominated is so overwhelming, that I groan without physical reason.

There it is. I feel the helmet of his dick. Like a little ball it leans against my rosebud. My lover says dirty things, how he will fuck me and what a horny bitch I am. Its insulting but I am submitting to the lack of respect.

I feel pressure in my rectum and then he pushes his helmet into me. That’s sensational and makes me moan loudly. My lover realizes that it does not hurt anymore the way when we started and hence he knows that there will be a lot more than I can bear. That is a little unfair, because in a helpless position like that, I am incredibly vulnerable.

So he pushes his dick into me in one blow. I cry! It is superb, filling but also frightening. He is so deep into me, that I have the feeling of hardly having escaped spiking..

He laughs, gives me some bad words and withdraws slowly. When his ring starts to stretch my rectum, I have the feeling, he will slip out and never come back. But he teaches me, that is not an option. Almost completely outside of me, he reverses directions and gives me a hard full length push. Oh my …!

I moan, he moans. He pulls back and comes again very hard! I realize, that he will torture me by slowly pulling out and then use full pressure to thrust his dick into my molested butt. And for some time he seems to have fun doing that. Sometimes he asks me nasty questions and calls me a slut as I moan. I hear dirty laughs and he makes fun of my trembling ass cheeks.

Just when I get used to this treatment, he starts to pull out faster. In and out it goes like a ride now. I can hardly keep up to breathe as every deep push sends a scream out of my lungs. He enjoys playing this music and encourages me to cry it out.

It is degrading but I enjoy it so much, that I submit to everything he does. I enjoy his bad treatment, I say yes, I am your dirty whore and you can rape me. He fucks me to peaces, in and out, very fast. My ass is on fire. And as if that is not enough, he slaps my back. I scream when I hear the smack before my ass cheeks start to hurt. The bastard has fun treating me like a dirty whore!

Something strange can happen in such a situation. I suddenly feel a strange pain in my butt and then I feel a cramp building. And off it goes, kind of an anal orgasm. I would not call it a real one, but the muscles make uncontrollable contractions. Men love this. The tight hole, they are molesting tightens even more, giving their cock incredible sensations. Many come right away and shoot their juices into my body, which makes me often come right after them. That way the movements of my orgasmic body and the phasing out contractions of my butt literally milk the men empty.

Other times my lover just gets more brutal to yield his orgasm. That is a situation I always have to neglect after the sex. It is so incredibly brutal and I do still not understand why they don’t care what happens. There is nothing that can stop men that are about to come and work an orgasm out of their body. Their grip around my hips gets much firmer. The pushes get slower, but much harder. They concentrate on themselves, no way I could stop them. They use my ass. Their breath gets more heavy. They moan louder. And then they impose their final pushes. It makes me always incredibly proud but I am also looking forward to be released from the hard stretching position in which my butt gets penetrated so unbearably hard.

And with a few incredibly deep steely hard strokes and loud moaning the cum shoots in my ass and very often I come as well. I prefer coming before them, because when they are done, they are often very exhausted and pull out soon. Very often they are gone, before I am done with my own orgasm. It happened several times that I was kneeling there, doggy style, thighs widely stretched, with a wide open asshole and an orgasmic expression on my face, my body trembling and the cum dripping down my thighs, while the weak bastard was already falling into the sheets.

Other times it does not seem to end. I had lovers with incredible stamina whom I tried to escape, but that is another story. Stay tuned!

marca_t
marca_t
8 Followers