How I Met My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of the love story between Jessica & Tim.
2.4k words
4.68
98.3k
47
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year since Tim and I first made love. Not long after that life-changing moment, we moved out of our stuffy little dorm and found a stuffy little apartment in the city. Our relationship was, well, different, to say the least. The few times I would be Josh (maybe once or twice a week), we would just hang out like buddies, like nothing had ever happened. But when I would become Jessica, we were a typical (maybe not quite typical) couple. We held hands and kissed in public, went to movies, boyfriend/girlfriend kind of stuff, including sex.

However, the new place meant our relationship was moving to the next level, and there were still parts of me that felt conflicted. I knew from the moment Tim kissed me that I was deeply in love with him. But did Tim love me for who I really am? Where did he see our relationship going? Could there ever be a day that he would make me his fiance? His wife? I would have never thought thoughts like this before. Was this the hormones talking? I had only started taking them a month ago, and out of fear or nervousness, I hadn't told Tim yet that I had begun my transition. I figured moving and finishing school would be enough stress for the both of us.

The move, on the other hand, went pretty smooth. Neither of us had that much furniture, which was a good thing, since the apartment was tiny, but cozy and affordable. As night fell, Tim was still unpacking his stuff in the living room as I came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and dolled up for my boyfriend.

"Hey," I said shyly as I approached him. He was wearing a pair of cargo shorts that showed off his cute calves and an old t-shirt that must've been washed a thousand times. It felt so soft as I put my arms around him that I didn't want to let go.

"Hey yourself," he replied. I wiped the sweat from his forehead and gave him a peck on the lips, but he decided to kiss me a bit harder instead. He pulled me in closer to him by my waist, and I could feel a not-so-little poke against my thigh.

"Slow down, big boy," I said teasingly. "I think you need to shower first before we break in the new place." Tim rolled his eyes a bit. I could tell he wanted to have some fun.

"You want me to clean up before we get dirty?"

"Ha. Always with the jokes, my guy," I said. I let him steal another kiss before he went off to shower. The thought of joining him and rubbing soap across his body crept across my mind, but there was that heavy something on my heart again, that secret that I couldn't keep secret anymore. I figured I should tell him while he was in a good mood.

"Tim, there's something I have to tell you," I said as I opened the door, straining to talk in my girl voice over the running water.

"What? You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Stop," I said to my occasionally overly playful but cute boyfriend. "I really do have something important to tell you."

"What is it, Jess?" he said as he turned off the faucet.

"I've... I've started hormone therapy. I've been taking them for about a month now. I'm sorry I've kept it from you for so long. It was a difficult choice for me. I've seen a therapist, and she gave me the go ahead to start transitioning."

"And?" said Tim as he climbed out of the shower. I handed him a towel, but not before stealing a quick glance at his naked, wet body.

"And what? That's...that's it. I'm going though with it, Tim. I'm going to live as a woman full time."

"Okay," he said as we moved towards the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"Okay? That's it? That's really all you have to say?" I'm really kind of emotional right now..."

"Hey, it's alright," he said as he put his arms around me and I sat down on his lap. "It's not that big of a deal. You're finally becoming who you want to be, right?"

"Tim, I'm going full-time as Jess. I've already set things up with my psych professors and at my internship. I'm never gonna be Josh ever again. You'll never see Josh again."

"In that case, can I keep his X-Box?" he asked slyly, with that gorgeous grin of his. I was a bit choked up. There was something sweet about how accepting he was, how things didn't bother him, how he could keep it together so easily and just be with me on this. Most off all, he always made me laugh. So, I finally decided to say it.

"...I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Jessica." He didn't even hesitate. Tim held me close, and I felt him lovingly kissing down my neck. I wanted him so badly right now I cried. That part of me that once felt that this was wrong? Gone. I wanted nothing more desperately than to give myself over to him, completely and utterly.

I climbed off his lap and took off the towel he had wrapped around his waist. My eyes went straight for his hot cock, and my lips followed. I wasted no time licking up and down his hard shaft. I stroked him as I sucked his balls, then I did something I had experienced only once in my past life and had fantasized about trying: I put the entirety of Tim's member down my throat, gagging a bit at his size.

"Oh god!" he whimpered. "Where'd you learn that?" I looked up right into his eyes and I started sucking him harder. Faster, never taking my eyes off of his until he had both hands on my head. I could tell my boyfriend was going to cum soon. I stopped and came up to whisper in his ear.

"I want you inside me," I said seductively. I began to strip in front of him. Underneath my t-shirt and jeans I had on a pair of pink and white boy shorts (my fave), a matching bra, and cute knee high socks as a schoolgirl surprise for my guy.

"Nice," he said as he laid me down and started kissing down my stomach, past my fairly new belly button ring.

"Can you fuck me from behind please?" I asked coyly as I sat up for a second and twirled my hair around my fingers. I watched as my words took over his mind. I became the object of his desires. Tim's eyes changed. He flipped me over hard and fast, spitting on his hand and rubbing himself.

"Do you have protection?" he asked.

"No condom," I replied. "No KY, either. I want to feel it. I want all of it inside me." And without even guiding it in with his hand, he stuck it inside me, all of it, in one thrust. I yelped in pain, my hole struggled to acclimate itself to his size. My hands were clutching at the bed sheets. I had tears welling up in my eyes, but then I felt my nurturing lover's hand massage the back of my neck.

"Just relax, baby," he said so coolly. I did. I relaxed my body, I relaxed my hole and let my mind drift away. He began thrusting, gently, this time. My body was pinned entirely against his body and the bed. With each thrust my own cock and my breast forms were grinding against me. I felt waves of pleasure course through my body. I tried to reach for it, but Tim sensed what I wanted to do and wouldn't let me up. He quickened his pace, and he pinned me down by my wrists as he pumped me. My thighs started to quiver.

I was losing myself in the moment, but I tried to concentrate. I tightened myself around his cock with every deep thrust, and each time I did Tim let out a little gasp. My face became buried in my pillow, and my ass was now sticking up in the air as he plowed me. I could tell by how hard he was grabbing onto my hips that he was close.

"Jess!" he moaned. I loved it when he said my name when he finished. His cum was all inside me. Deep inside me. I could feel how warm it was. His cock spasmed again and again, twitching for what felt like a whole minute, until I could feel it soften when I tried tightening myself around it. A little saddened that it was already over, I heard a slight wet pop as he pulled out of me.

"That...was... good," Tim said. For once in his life, I think he was at a loss for words.

"Gee thanks," I said, still wanting to tease him. I lowered myself to him again, licking him clean of our lust.

"You're, ah, a bad girl, Jessie."

"I know," I said with a whisper. I kissed him again, easing my cum covered tongue inside his mouth, letting him enjoy the taste of his own. He responded by sucking on my tongue lovingly, the way I had before. But I wanted my guy to rest a little before he returned the favor, plus I felt like I needed to change into some new underwear. I had left a dark, wet spot on my panties from how hard Tim was riding me against the bed.

I opened my dresser. Ironically, my Jess clothes outnumbered my Josh clothes, which were now in a small trunk in the back of my closet. Since the day I came out to (and incidentally came with) Tim, I had amassed an entire new wardrobe. Usual college girl stuff, lots of cute and colorful tops and tees, nice little jeans that hung off my hips, a collection of pleated skirts, a couple formal dresses, some comfy pjs, and last but not least, lingerie. Thongs, g-strings, babydolls, I hadn't worn any in front of Tim, though. I was still self-conscious about what I had in front, the thing that wouldn't stay tucked the very moment his skin touched mine. I wanted to wait until the time was right, until I could really be a woman with my man.

"Are you gonna put that on?" he asked. I was holding a lacy red and black corset with a matching g-string and garters.

"I...I'm not sure," I said, a bit nervous. "I've only tried these on once."

"Did they not fit?"

"They fit just fine, actually, surprisingly. It's just...I still have that bulge. It's like it's not even mine. I hate that it's a part of me. Makes me feel ugly."

"You could never be ugly to me," said Tim.

"Tim, I need you to do this one thing for me. I have to know you'll do it. I need you to say yes."

"...okay, Jess. Whatever it is, I'll do it, for you. For us."

I was really nervous now.

"I have to know that I'm not just another girl to you. I have to hear you tell me where this is going, if this is going somewhere."

He replied by kissing me and telling me to get undressed. Completely undressed. Off came my bra and my breast forms, but I was hesitant with my panties. I stood there, my lithe silhouette casting a shadow on the bed.

"Wow," he said. "You still look like Jessica to me. You still are Jessica. And you take my breath away. I never want to be with anyone else but you."

We kissed again and he laid me down on the bed. Slowly he pulled off my panties inch by inch until they were down by my ankles and I slipped them off. I spread my legs for him as he placed a pillow under my bottom. He wet my hole first with his tongue, and then with some warming jelly I kept in the nightstand. I didn't realize how much I was moaning, though he wasn't even inside me yet. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder, and I wrapped the other around his taut body as he entered me.

"You're not hard?" he asked, a bit surprised. So was I. I couldn't get very hard for some reason, but my soft cock was still dripping wet with pre-cum. I kept thinking about the load he had already left inside me, and how his cock was fucking his own cum. It was really getting me hot.

"It's okay," I gasped. "I wanna try finishing like this."

I could tell the idea was turning him on. He pumped me harder, and I was rubbing at my soft tip the way I've seen girls rub their clits. It felt familiar, natural, like this was how it was supposed to be for me.

"Oh Tim!" I moaned loudly, another benefit of moving to the new place, we were on the top floor and had no neighbors by our bedroom wall. I could be as loud as I wanted, but I wasn't going to last much longer anyway.

"Jess you feel so good," he whispered. "Can you feel me, deep inside you?"

"Oh god! Yes, Tim!" I cried in my girl voice. "Yes! Yes!" Jess was completely asserting herself. The way I was acting, the way I was right now, I couldn't even remember being Josh. But then again, I was Jess. And she was me, and there was no difference between she and I. I felt my orgasm fast approaching. I had goosebumps all over my writhing body. I threw my head back, I bit my lower lip hard, and closed my eyes so tightly Tim took notice.

"Look at me, look into my eyes," he said. "I want to finish with you. Like this."

He grabbed onto my legs and began lifting me. I threw my arms around his neck, and he pinned my back against the wall. I was being fucked against a wall, and I was loving it. I was literally hypnotized by him. Every ounce of me was his, my whole body wanted to please him, to receive him. I trembled as I came harder than ever before against his sweat covered body. My limp cock desperately twitched again and again, trying to empty itself or have multiple orgasms. I felt Tim finish inside me for the second time. Moaning softly, achingly into my ear, his body relaxed, and we eased ourselves down onto the edge of our bed. It took me a moment before I could catch my breath and form my next sentence.

"Next time," I said, still breathing heavily against my spent boyfriend. "I wanna be on top."