How I Took My Friend's Virginity

Story Info
This is my first story.
2.3k words
4.11
69k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

100% true though her name is changed. Both characters are over 18 years old.

*

Jewel and I have been friends since high school. We met in math class and quickly became friends because of our love of anime, manga, and the Japanese culture. We could always talk to each other about anything; from classwork to relationships. One day as we were chatting on yahoo messenger, she started talking about her boyfriend.

Jewel: I really really love him

Terry: thats wonderful. im glad u have someone. being single sucks

Jewel: sorry

Terry: no dont be. I mean it gets hard sometimes, especially when im really horny, but thats wat masturbation's for right?

Jewel: yeah I hear u. btw we r thinking about having sex

Terry: WOW lol!! ur first time together

Jewel: my first time PERIOD

Terry: REALLY!?!

Jewel: yeah and im nervous

Terry: y? scared its gonna hurt?

Jewel: no my hymen's been gone I did it myself

Terry: then wat?

Jewel: im scared I wont be any good for him

Terry: LMAO! thats crazy. im sure u'll be great

Jewel: but im worryed I wont be cause I dont really know anything

Terry: well how bout this.........u use me. i'll teach u some things and u'll practice on me

Jewel: idk about that terry

Terry: hear me out. doing this will take care of ur anxiety and prepare u for him and u'll help me cause, honestly, its been a REALLY long time for me

Jewel: how long has it been?

Terry: 3 years, not for lack of trying

Jewel: wow terry

Terry: yeah I know

Jewel: well........ok

Terry: cool. so when?

Jewel: the day after tomorrow. my mom and brother work in the morning so it has to be then

Terry: ok wat time?

Jewel: idk like 9?

Terry: cool wit me. i'll be there

Jewel: ok but if I tell u to stop u better stop

Terry: I promise. just call me teacher lol

Jewel: lol ok sensei

Terry: I got to go so ttyl ok

Jewel: bye terry

Terry: bye

A huge grin swept across my face and I felt my dick stirring as I thought about what was going to happen in two days. I jumped from the computer desk and shouted, "HAHA YEAH!!!" A voice called from the other room, "Terry! What's all the yelling about?!"

"Uhh, nothing, Mom!"

I got up early that Thursday morning and made my way to her house. As I walked up to her house around 8:45 a.m., I saw a car in her driveway. "Shit!" I said to myself as I ducked behind a tree. After about 10 minutes the cars started rolling off. "Bout time," I thought as I watched the cars, "Now go around the corner and....gone. Time to rock!"

Walking up to her door, I couldn't help but think of how sexy she is. A beautiful Latina with long wavy black hair, hazel eyes, full lips, glasses AND braces. An accent to die for and a full, curvy, 5'10" figure with what has to be 40+ DD breasts and a big round ass that swayed and had a little jiggle as she walked. She was a bit heavier but all that did was make me want her more. I have a thing for bigger girls. I always sort of lusted after her but I didn't want to ruin the friendship so I never let my feelings show...till now.

I knocked gently and she opened the door a few seconds later. "Hey, Terry," she said smiling.

"Hey, Jewel. You look great."

"Thanks. You look good too."

"Thank you." I stand at 6'3", about 290lbs, and little on the chunky side but not obese. The rest you can get from my pics. She led me to her room and we both sat on her bed. She sat next to me with her fingers crossed and her head down. Its obvious she doesn't know what to do or say, so I caress her back with one hand and ask her what does she want to know.

"I don't know, Terry."

"OK then. How do you feel about head? Is that something you'd do for your guy?"

"Yeah, but I never did it before."

"OK. Let's just start with a finger. Whenever you're ready you can try the real thing. Sound good?"

"Yeah." I held out one finger to her and she slowly took it into her mouth. As she sucked, I started getting harder and harder and I moaned softly. "Mmmm, very good."

"Thanks. Terry, I just want to tell you, if I have something in my mouth for more than a few seconds I get the urge to bite it."

"So do it." She bit down on my finger and I let out a small groan. She stopped after a few seconds and asked, " Did I hurt you?"

"A little but I kinda liked it. but if you bite my dick I will smack you." She giggled and went back to sucking. "Suck a little harder."

"Yes, Sensei," she said as she increased her efforts. "Can you take it a little deeper?" "Nuh uh," she said shaking her head, "I'll gag."

"Oh OK," I told her. After about 20 minutes on my finger, my dick was starting to ache so I asked was she ready to do it for real. She said yeah and asked me to lie back on the bed as she moved to her knees between my legs on the floor. "Unzip your pants," she told me. I complied and lifted my hips to pull them down to my ankles but I left my boxers on. She reached on and pulled out my extremely hard member.

"Wow you're hard," She said as she squeezed and gently stroked me, "And thick. How long are you?"

"I don't know. About 7 inches."

"Mmmmmm," she said as she lowered her head and her mouth closed around me. For a first timer, her mouth was amazing. she took about half of me in before coming back up and doing it again. I ran my fingers through her hair and rested my hand on her head. "Harder," I told her. She took it step farther and started going faster as well. I was moaning louder and breathing harder as she worked me over with her mouth. I wasn't close to cumming but I told her to stop and stand.

"How did I do?"

"You were great. If I had to critique something, I'd say use more tongue next time."

"OK, Sensei," she said with a smile. "Why'd you tell me to stop?"

"Cause now it's my turn." I pulled her close to me and started kissing her neck. Soft moans escaped her lips as added biting to the assault on her neck. All she could muster was an, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," as I sucked and bit harder. "Take your shirt off." "Yes Sensei," she said while removing her black collared shirt revealing no bra and huge natural tits. I kissed and licked my way down her left breast. I licked around her nipple and drew it into my mouth. I alternated sucking hard and softly while I massaged her right breast.

"Oohhh Terry," she moaned quietly as I turned her around and laid her against the bed. I clenched her nipple between my teeth and pinched her right one making her moan louder and writhe under me. Rather than switching to her right breast, I pushed them together and sucked them at the same time. "MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH TERRY!!!" she screamed. Her nipples are really sensitive. Thank God no one else was home. I kissed my way down her stomach and stopped at her belly button to play a bit. I licked and kissed around it as I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants and pulled them down along with her very wet panties. I looked up at her and asked, "Do you want me to stop?" She whispered, "No."

I spread her legs wide and all I could do was look at her extremely fat, wet pussy.

"Wow." I said, staring at her juicy box.

"What? What's wrong?' She asked.

"Nothing. It's...Beautiful."

"Really? Thanks," she giggled.

"Oh you are so very welcome." With that I dove into her pussy, licking from the bottom of her slit up to her clit.

"Oh my God!" She moaned loudly. Her body shook as I continued to eat her. I opened her lips and pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her. The taste was fantastic and I could feel her wetness running down my chin. I flicked my tongue at her clit then sucked on it. She screamed my name and I almost lost it. I opened my mouth to enclose her fat juicy lips and sucked hard. The only sounds in the room were her moans and screams, and my licking and sucking. I focused my tongue on her clit and pushed one finger into her. Her pussy was so tight it was unbelievable. I couldn't hold back anymore. I had to be in her.

"Damn your pussy's good."

"You like it?"

"Yes I do." I paused for a moment before asking, "Do you want me to go farther"?

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," I said as I moved up between her legs and softly tapped my throbbing dick against her mound.

"I don't have any condoms."

"I do." I went to my wallet and pulled out a condom. As I unrolled, I looked back at her. Laying there with one knee drawn up, eyes closed, breathing heavy....she was pure beauty. I positioned the head of my dick at her entrance.

"Are you ready?"

She opened her legs wider, "Yes. Please."

With that I slowly pushed into her. As her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she let out a long low groan. I stroked slow and deep, reveling in her fat pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and my head almost exploded when her pussy tightened up even more. I moaned loud, louder than I ever had before. Her pussy was unreal. I never felt one so wet, tight, and hot before.

She opened her eyes and saw the look of pure pleasure I had on my face and asked, "Does my pussy really feel that good?"

I stopped my movements in and out of her and said, "Yes. Yes you do." I hooked her left leg and resumed fucking her. I picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. The sloshing sounds of her overflowing pussy were drowned out by her constant screaming. "OOOOOHH TERRY!! AAAAAHHH!!!" Small whimpers escaped between screams when I went back to suckling her nipples. This went on for about 30 minutes and I wasn't even close to cumming yet. "Let's take a little break." I told her. I pulled out and sat back in a chair in her room. My dick standing straight up and covered to my balls in her wetness. I closed my eyes, sighed, and thought, "This is fantastic."

I looked back over to her just as she was turning over to her hands and knees on the bed. She backed to the edge of the bed and asked, "What about like this?" My mind was spinning. In front of me was a glorious ass and a glistening pussy just begging to be fucked. I swear I got harder as I got up and walked to her. I grabbed her hips and filled her pussy again, fucking her hard and deep. She turned her head toward me and said, "Terry, wait."

I stopped. "Something wrong?"

"No. I just want to try something."

"What?"

"Pull out but leave the head in."

"OK," I said doing as she asked. "Now what?"

"Now ram it all the way in me."

I smiled and shoved my full 7 inch length into her with a loud "AAAHHH!"

She moaned loud, "Mmmmmmmm, now spank me." My hand came down on her ass with a loud SMACK! Her pussy clenched my dick like a vice and she moaned out, "OOOHH!!" I did it over and over again. SMACK! "AAHH!" SMACK! "YES!!" SMACK! "OH GOD!!" The more she screamed the hotter I got. I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her over and just lost all control. My mind went blank, I pinned both her legs back and fucked her mercilessly. I kept pounding her pussy harder and faster moaning, "Oh fuck YEAH! Squeeze my dick tighter!" She screamed out, " AHHH!! AHHH!! AAAAAAHHH!! OOOOOOOHHHH!!!"

Next thing I know, I heard her crying. All my senses came rushing back. I pulled out and sat next to her. "Oh God, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No," she said wiping her eyes.

With a confused look I ask, "Then what is it?"

She answered sheepishly, " I think I just came."

My face went blank, "You cry when you cum?"

"Sometimes."

"You scared the hell out of me. I thought I really hurt you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Now, get back like you were."

I hooked both legs and resumed my attack on her swollen pussy. Her screams echoed throughout the room. "AAHH! AAHH! TERRY YES!! YES!! AAHH AAAAAHHHH!!!" Her body jerked and her pussy contracting all around my dick was overwhelming. My balls tightened and I screamed out, "OH I'M CUMMING!" With two more hard thrusts, I pushed in as deep as I could and emptied my balls. Good thing I had a rubber on. If I didn't, I'm positive she'd be having my baby right now.

I gripped the condom, pulled out, and laid next to her. Both of us breathing hard, she was the first to speak, "Did I feel good?"

"You were incredible. The way you moved under me, the you squeezed me...amazing."

"Thank you, Sensei," She said with a giggle.

"Very welcome."

After about 10 minutes of nude talking, it was time for me to go. We got dressed, walked to the door, and said our goodbyes. As we hugged on the porch, I squeezed her ass one last time. She slapped my arm, "OK OK, sorry," I said backing away from her. As I walked down the sidewalk, I called back to her, "Maybe we can do this again next summer."

"Maybe."