How To Give A Blow Job

Story Info
Gary learns the way to please a man
1.8k words
3.9
145k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my pet.

The first three words of the letter already had Gary's cock thickening.

She only called him that when she had something special planned. Sometimes, he wondered why he put himself through it. He'd had his ass practically raped by her dildos, a bigger one every time it seemed like.

She spanked him, humiliated him, last time. She made him give some fat guy a blow job. But She had him and he knew it. he gathered his courage, tried to settle his cock down and read on....

I want you here tonight. Nine p.m. sharp. You will, of course, be clean in the usual way. Jeans, a tight t-shirt and no underwear.

Mistress C

Oh dear God, she was planning something. He debated not going but his cock was throbbing and he swore his ass was twitching. He looked at the clock.

SEVEN.

Oh shit. He raced to the shower. He hated enemas but he knew the punishment should he fail to comply fully.

Two hours later he rang her bell with one slightly trembling finger. She opened the door and smiled sweetly at him.

"Gary! Come in little boy."

He slipped past her and she grabbed his back pocket to keep him from going further. She closed the door and pushed him against it.

She pulled his head down and gave him a thorough kiss, Her tongue tasting every millimeter of the inside of his mouth. He moaned. Her hands slid up his shirt and he gasped at their iciness.

She moaned in pleasure at his skin, then slipped her hands to his jeans.

She undid the buttons one by one and slid her hands inside. As soon as she felt bare skin she stepped back and let a cool mask of indifference drop over her face.

"Good. Come with me."

She led him to what he thought of as "his" room. A small room, barely bigger than a closet. A bed and a chair were the only furniture in it.

On the bed was a short black skirt and a red tank top. She pushed him into the room.

"Get dressed. Don't forget the shoes."

He looked down, almost afraid to. Sure enough there was a pair of four-inch heeled sandals. He groaned.

"I'm sorry, Gary, is there a problem?" She turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

He thought, for a brief moment, I'm bigger than she is, stronger...I could take her and show her what it feels like, yet instead, he bowed his head, "No Ma'am."

She smiled,. "Good. You have five minutes."

She closed the door and left, laughing to herself.

Gary cursed and swore, wondering about her hold on him, even as he stripped and redressed. He wobbled a bit on the shoes as he searched the house for her. He found her in the living room

Sitting with a man.Oh shit.

Oh he was good looking, no doubt. He stood up as Gary entered the room.

Gary topped him by six inches in the damn shoes, but he couldn't manage to look him in the eye either.

"Pet, this is Jon. He's a friend of mine, an amateur bodybuilder. He is also a Dom and he is here to help train you to suck cock properly. Not like that half-assed job you did last time!"

She turned to Jon, "I told you he was mine. He will behave. If he doesn't..." She bent and retrieved a crop from the floor.

Gary shuddered.

"Do as you are told pet."

Gary hung his head, "Yes Ma'am."

Then he waited. He knew the commands would come soon enough and fast enough. But it seemed to him that Jon wanted to check him out.

Indeed, Jon wandered around him, looking him over. Jon's hands strolled over Gary's torso, feeling, pinching, squeezing. Gary's cock began, again, to harden, despite himself. He almost moaned when Jon's hands slipped under the skirt to feel his ass. He noticed Jon carefully avoided the front - and his cock. Finally the inspection was done.

"She'll do," Jon said to Mistress C as he sat back down.

SHE??!! Gary's mouth almost dropped open. Never once had he been addressed as "She!"

It was almost humiliating....but there was a frission of appeal. He shook it off.

"Undo my pants girl. Take out my cock and show me what you know."

Gary dropped to his knees, his feet painfully restrained by the shoes, and reached for the leather belt holding Jon's slacks closed.

He slipped it out of the buckle easily enough. But he had a little trouble with the button and zipper. The cock beneath his hands remained stubbornly soft. Gary chewed on his lower lip as he pulled the zipper open.

No underwear.

Gary sighed softly with relief, at least he didn't have to struggle with that. The soft cock was four inches long and fairly thick. He gulped nervously, thinking of what that might grow to.

The crop swished through the air and he flinched, expecting it to land on him.

"Get on with it!"

The crop made a huge THWACK when it landed on the side table beside Mistress's chair.

Gary leaned forward and slowly took the whole, soft, cock into his mouth. He ran his tongue all over it while he sucked hard on it, pulling back, like he wanted to pull blood into it. Which he did.

He wanted this over quickly and therefore he wanted it hard. The cock in his mouth soon overflowed it, growing to just over 8 inches long and an inch and a half across. It's depth was almost an inch. Gary found himself wondering what it would be like in his ass. He slowed down in his head bobbing as the thought occurred to him.

Suddenly a hand in his hair wrenched his head backwards.

"You are too slow! And not taking enough! Is this how you like it when your cock is sucked? Use your tongue, press it along the underside, and slip it over the head when you pull back."

His head was pulled down, the cock shoved into his mouth and far enough back to gag him. He struggled to breath as his head was pulled down.

"Suck on it!"

His mouth worked, sucking on the cock being forced into his mouth.

"Use your tongue!"

He flattened it, pressing it against the big vein on the underside. He was rewarded with a soft moan. He worked harder, sucking harder, trying to take it deeper.

He found himself on his ass, his mouth empty. He was a little stunned. Jon stood in front of him, his pants sliding to his ankles, his cock in his hand. The other hand reached for Gary's hair.

"On your knees girl! Open your mouth."

Gary obeyed, quickly.

Jon spread his legs a little and grabbed Gary by the hair. He shoved his cock deep into Gary's mouth. This time he pushed steadily until Gary was choking on the head. Jon held it there, just long enough for Gary to start to panic for lack of air.

Just as he started to pull back, Gary felt hands lift his skirt and a hot mouth envelop his cock. he moaned in pleasure and surprise.

"Your Mistress is going to demonstrate how to do it. I happen to know she does it very well. Follow her lead."

The mouth on Gary's cock lifted off him then drifted down the length of him. She licked every inch of him with long slow strokes. He did the same to Jon.

She sucked on the main vein, so did he.

She nibbled on the underside of the head, he gasped but managed to follow.

She slipped her mouth over the head and sucked hard, swirling her tongue over it. He followed her lead.

Suddenly, she swooped down the length of him, swallowing every inch while her tongue moved over him. He groaned and fought the urge to cum.

Jon pulled out of his mouth and smacked his face with the cock.

"Do it!"

Gary set his mouth over the head and pushed down. The back of his head was grabbed and Jon shoved the cock deep into his throat. He began to pump steadily. For a few moments, Gary struggled to find air but he adapted, breathing in when Jon pulled out.

Faster and harder Jon pumped. Faster and harder Gary's cock was sucked on. Both cocks were being deep throated.

Gary felt his balls tighten, he knew he was going to cum. His hips bucked towards the mouth on him.

Suddenly all he felt was cool air. He whimpered, the need to cum still there but the urge fading. He felt the cock in his mouth swell. Two more hard thrusts and a load of cum started emptying itself in his throat.

The first spurt went right down. Jon pulled back and the second coated his tongue. The third spurt went into his open mouth, splashed on his cheeks and chin, dripping to the floor.

"Keep your mouth open pet, do not swallow yet."

The soft command gripped him, he was powerless to defy it.

She came over to him and scooped the cum on his face into his mouth. Gary's eyes watered with the humiliation. When she was done she used the sticky finger to close his mouth.

"Swallow."

Gary shook his head mutely, his eyes pleading with her. She pinched his nose shut.

"Swallow!"

He tried to resist but it was no use, He had to swallow so he could open his mouth and breathe.

She patted his cheek. "Stay there."

Jon buckled his pants and she led him to the door. A murmured conversation took place. She came back, smiling softly. Until she looked at him that is. Then her face hardened.

She sat in her chair and beckoned him over with the crook of her finger. His face burned as he crawled towards her. Up and over her lap she wanted him. She lifted his skirt and proceeded to spank his ass to a shade of red familiar to fire trucks.

"How DARE you defy Me? And in front of another Dominant too! I can see we need to teach you a lesson."

She shoved him to the floor, where he crumpled, trying to avoid being noticed. She paced around the room. She seemed to come to a conclusion.

"Get to my room, now."

Gary hastened to obey, his ass throbbing. The skirt almost too much to bear as it rubbed against the hot, tender skin. He knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, waiting. He heard her enter the room and shuddered slightly. In fear or anticipation he couldn't tell.

She stood over him and set some things on the bed...a leather harness clearly intended for him. Gary’s eyes widened when he surveyed the other things: a large dildo, a tube of KY and a cock ring.

He hung his head. He could tell he was going to be used until she was happy and he doubted he would be allowed to cum.