How To Make A Buttermilk Biscuit Ch. 05

Story Info
Carlos comes to dinner.
928 words
4.24
42.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

I dressed for dinner, leaving Gram downstairs with the bubbling sauce, cornbread and center cut pork chops keeping warm. I had taken a biscuit for good measure and smeared more of my pussy cream on its golden crown, imagining my man's face when he bit down into it. Maybe he'd swirl it in the cream sauce for added effect. I still wondered what Gram's cooking was going to accomplish. I asked her but received no answer other than a sour look so I poured my efforts into making myself look good.

At first, I was going to wear my best dress but decided that I'd rather give Carlos the idea that this was a casual affair for me, that it didn't mean as much as I knew it did. I didn't want to tip my hand and give him the control, even though he had every single bit of it. When I came downstairs, Gram stood up and gave me a knowing smile.

"You look good enough to eat, girl. Good job."

"Thanks, Gram. The table looks wonderful." The doorbell rang and I stared at her for a few moments, my mouth suddenly dry. "He's here."

The bell rang a second time a few seconds later and Gram gave me a push. "Well, answer the door. He ain't gonna eat on the porch."

I stumbled over to the door, took several deep breaths and pulled it open. Carlos lifted his eyes and we just stood there, staring at each other for a few minutes. "Hello, Carlos."

"Hi, Betty. Can I come in?"

I fought the urge to tell him that it was his house and stood aside so that he could enter. He awkwardly offered me the bouquet of flowers and asked how I was. Again, I fought the urge to say the first thing on my mind and told him that I was doing all right. Gram picked that precise moment to come in and break the ice between us.

"Do I have to wait for my hug?"

"No, Gram." Carlos embraced my grandmother and she patted his back as if it was just a regular visit, as if he wasn't cheating on me, his wife. "How are you?"

"As fine as the Lord will allow." She reached for me and gave me a hug. "I'll see you later, baby."

"You're leaving?"

"The table's set for two. You take care of things." She gave me a smile and a wink. "Good bye, Carlos. I expect to see you at church on Sunday."

"Yes, ma'am."

When she closed the door, I felt as if she'd sucked all of the sound out of the room. We stared at each other uncomfortably for another few moments before I snapped out of it and offered him a drink. Rum and coke, his usual and a double for me. We went into the living room and engaged in a bit of small talk before the conversation turned toward the meal.

"Boy, Bet, whatever you made sure smells good. You mind if we eat now?"

I smiled. "Not at all. Doesn't Alberta cook for you?"

His silent nod told me a wealth of knowledge and for once, I felt that maybe there was a chance for us. I still didn't have any idea as to what the biscuits were supposed to accomplish but I decided to keep my eyes and mind open. I freshened his drink and told him to take a seat at the table while I made the plates. I was surprised to find the candles on the table when I came back. He had fished them out of the cabinet and was just lighting the last one when I strode in, my hands full.

"I hope you don't mind ... "

"Oh, no. Not at all." I set the plates down and watched his face as he unfolded his napkin and picked up his knife and fork. Cheese oozed over mushrooms and onions and he gave the smothered chops a long sniff before saying a quick blessing and tearing into them. I pushed an edge of the towel back and slipped a biscuit onto his plate, adding a generous slather of butter on its golden crown.

Carlos picked it up immediately and it was as if slow motion time had taken over. I watched his tongue lash out and lap up some of the butter, then his lips pulled back and his teeth sank into the soft bread. The loud hum of appreciation he released traveled through my body like a sonic wave and I don't know why but my pussy answered. With each bite, I felt the juices flowing, wetting my panties and oddly propelling me toward an orgasm.

He licked the last of the crumbs off of his fingers and I came so hard that I had to bite on my fingers to keep from shrieking in pleasure. Carlos didn't notice, however, and I watched, panting heavily as he reached for another biscuit. I was going to ask him not to; I didn't think I could withstand another orgasm like that one but the doorbell made me stutter to a halt. I dropped my fork and practically ran to the door as he bit down into the second biscuit and a delicious ripple moved through my still pulsing pussy.

Imagine my surprise when I found Alberta on my doorstep. Then, imagine how surprised I was when she dropped to her knees and stuck her head under my skirt, licking the juices from my thighs.

What the hell?

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers