How to Use a Condom

Story Info
An illustrated manual on condom use.
333 words
4.49
252.3k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shale
Shale
81 Followers

Properly used, condoms can reduce the risks of infection by sexually transmitted diseases.

Use latex condoms and always check the expiration date on the package to make sure they are not old.

Use condoms for vaginal, oral or anal sex. There are larger condoms for those who need them, as well as smaller.

For convenience, use a lubricated condom with a reservoir tip to hold the semen. Non-lubricated may be preferred for oral sex.

Use only water-soluble lubricants.
DO NOT USE OIL OR PETROLEUM JELLY.

Open the package carefully.

Tearing or long or jagged fingernails can damage the condom.


If Uncircumcised (uncut)


Pull the foreskin back, before rolling on the condom.


Hold the tip of the condom to squeeze out any air. This leaves some room for the semen when you ejaculate (cum).

Put the condom on the end of the erect (hard) penis.


Keep holding the tip and unroll the condom onto the erect penis, all the way down to the hair.

The condom is now in place
Enjoy

Smooth to eliminate any air bubbles.

More water-based lubricant may be smeared on if needed.

Do not use any oil-based lubricants with latex condoms (oil, petroleum jelly, body lotions) as these weaken them.

After Sex
Withdraw the penis while it is still erect.


Hold the base of the condom as you gently pull out to keep it from slipping off.

Pull the used condom off the penis.


Hold the used condom so the semen does not spill. Also make sure you don't allow any semen to come into contact with any open cuts or sores.


Wrap the used condom in tissue and dispose of in the trash.

Never reuse a condom.

Wash.

Shale
Shale
81 Followers